[BL] I Heard You Are Going To...

By yoonimap

Alternative Title: 听说,你要娶老子 Author: 寒梅墨香 | Han Mei Moxiang Status: 299 Chapters (270 + 29 Main Extras) Descri... More

Chapter 1 - 3
Chapter 4 - 5
Chapter 6 - 8
Chapter 9 - 12
Chapter 13 - 15
Chapter 16 - 18
Chapter 19 - 21
Chapter 22 - 25
Chapter 26 - 30
Chapter 31 - 32
Chapter 33 - 34
Chapter 39 - 40
Chapter 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - 48
Chapter 49 - 50
Chapter 51 - 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 - 90
Chapter 91 - 92
Chapter 93 - 94
Chapter 95 - 96
Chapter 97 - 98
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 - 102

Chapter 35 - 38

35 0 0
By yoonimap

Chapter 35

  "Ah, it hurts me so much!"

  Xing Biao screamed, Su Mo is a vampire, how could the bite hurt so much without tiger teeth? Those two rows of small steel teeth won't let you go when you bite into it.

  Damn it, it was so painful that I couldn't move my arm. He shook his arm and slapped Su Mo against the car window. He was knocking for good and could only endure it by screaming and screaming, just like killing a pig. almost. Staring at Su Mo biting him hard, he could only wait. Don't even dare to move.

  Su Mo bit hard and tasted the blood in his mouth, and then he relieved his hatred. Throw his arm away.

  He raised his chin and looked at Xing Biao proudly.

  "I'll stink like hell with you and I'll bite you to death."

  Xing Biao looked at his right wrist with his mouth wide open. It was too miserable. It was too horrible to look at. There was a round tooth mark, and the six teeth were all bloodshot. His attack was wrong. His lower mouth was too cruel.

  It would be unworthy of a gentleman not to avenge this!

  It's not like men can get big by beating them.

  What's wrong with my wife? She doesn't build a house and install tiles, but her daughter-in-law has to choose a house to build.

  He braked and pulled the car to the side of the road.

  Luo rolled up his sleeves and stared, frowning.

  "Chuang, if I don't deal with you, you won't know that I am your man. If I give you the courage to bite me, I won't be able to deal with you!"

  "Holy shit, if you dare to do anything, I'll sue you!"

  Su Mo was afraid of him, so he pointed at his nose to see if he dared.

  Xing Biao grabbed his hand, put his other arm around Su Mo's waist, and pulled him over, not caring about the gear lever in the middle.

  "See if I dare."

  He quickly pulled Su Mo into his arms. Su Mo struggled, beat him, and punched his chin. Xing Biao pulled his arm to his waist, tightened it with his arms, and hugged him tightly. In arms, struggling? Keep him motionless.

  Su Mo struggled desperately but couldn't move. As soon as Xing Biao came closer, he tilted his neck back, giving Xing Biao a chance to lower his head, aim at his white and tender neck, and gasp.

  "Fuck!"

  Su Mo cursed, this bastard, bit him directly on the main artery of his neck. He bit hard, his teeth dug into the skin. This skin was extremely sensitive. This way of biting him, he bit hard again and again. He sucked Yun, and then kissed her again.

  It hurt. After the pain, I felt the tip of his tongue licking the skin and it was numb. After it was numb, he kissed it again and it felt itchy.

  rough!

  Their family had only one household registration, so one bite was not enough, so they started to eat at other places.

  "Get out of here, your family is rough, stop biting, your family is still playing interest, one bite is not enough, you bite one and get one free, I said stop biting!"

  Su Mo was now in Xing Biao's hands, and there was no way he could struggle. The bastard moved to another place and started nibbling. He chose his Adam's apple and licked it a few times with the tip of his tongue, making it tickle. Then he took a bite. Su Mo didn't know whether it hurt or itched, but it was uncomfortable anyway. He turned his neck, trying to knock this bastard unconscious with his head.

  "You're right, I'm a loan shark."

  Aiming at the other side of his neck, he bit down again.

  "Interest is compound interest."

 So, don't borrow money from loan sharks, if you can't repay it, just make a profit at a high rate, take one bite and let him bite three times.

  The last bite was under his earlobe, sucking out the same purple-red mark. Before spitting, he kissed Su Mo's earlobe harshly.

  "I accuse you of being a hooligan!"

  Su Mo was furious. Again and again, he broke away from his control, raised his hand and slapped this bastard to death.

  Xing Biao pinched his wrist.

  "If you hit me again, I will bite you."

  Su Mo stared and his face turned red with anger.

  "Breaking the agreement, leaving the house with your bare buttocks naked for me, get out of here!"

  "Did I do it?"

  Xing Biao smiled evilly.

  "You moved your mouth."

  "You bit me first. There are still teeth marks."

  Don't try to deny it, just raise your wrist and shake it, see if you can see that there are still bloodshot eyes.

  Su Mo checked his neck with the rearview mirror. If he saw a little blood on his neck, he would definitely go to court and sue Xing Biao for malicious injury.

  Damn it, damn it, he took three bites and left three purple-red marks. There was no bloodshot mark at all. On the contrary, these three red hickeys were eye-catching.

  Being planted with brownberries!

Chapter 36

  Depend on!

  He turned to look at Xing Biao, huffing angrily.

  Xing Biao was proud at one point and arrogant at the other, smiling as if he had won five million. Just shaking his head and wagging his tail.

  "I will take revenge without lifting a finger."

  Just sue him. He didn't hit him or assault him. He just sued him for intentional injury and no injuries. Tell qiángjian, there is no evidence, this trick is so damn easy to use. Absolutely amazing!

  Su Mo was really frustrated and had no choice. Nothing can be done. I can only stare and wish I could stare him to death!

  "Okay, okay, daughter-in-law, your eye sockets are so big that your eyes are popping out. Let's make peace, can we make peace? I was wrong and I shouldn't have bitten you. I'll buy a gift to make amends."

  He laughed until his stomach hurt, but if he really dared to continue laughing, Su Mo would dare to strangle him to death, just look at the burning anger in his eyes.

  What is a good old man? He just teaches his wife a lesson. She gets angry and buys gifts to please him.

  "rogue."

  "Well, they all call me that."

  "asshole."

  "My parents said the same thing about me back then."

  Absolutely not angry, no matter how much you scold him, you won't get angry. He has a lot of meat, so just scold him.

  Su Mo was really at a loss for words. He really couldn't find any words to describe this perverted, shameless and invincible person. What could he do?

  If you get angry with shameless people, you will lose your own face.

  "My dear wife, you are great, please don't be angry."

  She hugged Su Mo tightly and licked her face to coax her. This is what my wife does to coax her.

  "I really don't understand my hatred, you are biting me."

  Feeling aggrieved, he put his wrist in front of Su Mo again.

  "Let me discuss something with you. If you bite it somewhere else, if you bite it again, I won't need to buy a watch."

  Su Mo was always a person who didn't suffer any loss. If he let him bite, what would he do if he didn't bite? Reaching out to grab his arm, Xing Biao's wrist flicked past, reached out to hold Su Mo's chin, and kissed him directly.

  It's better to bite the gun than to bite it.

  Biting the arm is called biting the watch.

  Bite your neck, that's called growing raspberries.

  Bite your mouth, this is called kissing.

  The dry, warm lips were not as strong as the arm around him, but soft.

  "oh..."

  Su Mo was startled, and before he could even close his mouth, he was driven straight in.

  After crushing the lips, he broke in directly. Su Mo's eyes widened, "Damn, it's my first kiss!"

  Giving full play to his gangster nature, he started teasing Su Mo's tongue when he broke in. Su Mo was so frightened that he pushed him.

  Su Mo shook his head to refuse, but Xing Biao didn't give him this chance at all. It was a kiss that belonged to a man. It didn't have any rouge smell. You could feel it very clearly. His lips were moving on her own, and the stubble was pricking his skin. Rude, excited, rushing into your mouth, his breath is all between your noses, sweeping over the gums, licking the roof of the mouth, finding the tip of his tongue and starting to tease, sucking on the tip of the tongue, the tongue hurts, trying to open his mouth Tongue, who didn't expect this action to make him even more excited, immediately hugged him over and put him on his knees. His hands began to be dishonest, and he touched his clothes along the lower back.

  It was very hard for Su Mo. It was the first time he was kissed, and he was so excited that he had no room for resistance. He was so dizzy that he hugged her. As soon as his hand touched his skin, Su Mo's back Instantly stiff.

  He pushed Xing Biao away with a slap and pulled him out with a gasp.

  "you..."

  Before giving him a chance to speak, Xing Biao leaned in for a passionate kiss. Before he could even catch his breath, he was kissed again. The strength and movement seemed to swallow him whole.

  This time she didn't reach into her lower back, but instead hugged him tighter and tighter. Su Mo was so tight that his breathing was intermittent.

  She was breathing heavily and her lips were swollen from his kiss. When she was deprived of oxygen, she finally let go of him and kissed Su Mo's forehead, his neck, his face, and the corner of her mouth in a messy manner.

  "Daughter-in-law, let's go home."

  Xing Biao gasped in a low voice, grabbed Su Mo's hand and touched the place where he stood up. Xiao Biaozi couldn't bear it for a long time, and his pants were already tight. Go home, stay in the big bed, and become a real couple.

  "I can't bear it anymore."

  Su Mo's face turned red. She really didn't expect that he could do this with just one kiss.

Chapter 37 

  "You stinky gangster, on the street, you act like a gangster on the street."

  Su Mo quickly threw away his hand as if it was burned.

  "I can't bear it anymore."

  Xing Biao muttered coquettishly, straightening his waist and rubbing against Su Mo. It would be better to relieve it a little.

  "Hold it back, or I'll chop you into pieces."

  How big is the driver's seat? With two big men sitting together, he is hiding, but he can still feel it pushing against him. Su Mo blushed and said harsh words.

  "We pulled the evidence."

  "roll."

  This place is dangerous, no, it's dangerous to be with him. Su Mo was struggling to get back to the passenger seat, but his feet were not strong enough. As soon as he struggled, Xing Biao hugged him to prevent him from moving. As he struggled to break free, he kicked him on the passenger seat.

  The flushed face suddenly turned white. He groaned and couldn't move.

  No matter how gangster Xing Biao was, he immediately noticed that Su Mo was stiff, biting her lip and unable to move.

  "What's wrong?"

  Touch his face, touch his legs.

  "Your feet hurt?"

  Su Mo nodded, waiting for the severe pain to be too strong, just like a broken bone, it hurt like hell.

  Xing Biao quickly opened the door, put Su Mo on the seat, and knelt down on one knee to take off Su Mo's shoes.

  "It hurts, don't move."

  Su Mo broke into a cold sweat from the pain, and Xing Biao did not dare to touch his injured leg rashly. Seeing him leaning on the seat in pain and almost losing all strength, Xing Biao felt distressed and kept rubbing his leg, rubbing it up and down, as if This will relieve the pain.

  "Shall I take you to the hospital? To the old man's place?"

  At this time, the little Biaozi who stood up had already bowed his head in a sensible manner. If he didn't join in the fun, Xing Biao wanted to give himself a slap in the face. What nonsense are you talking about? At least wait until his legs are healed. See how painful he is. of sweat.

  Seeing him hurt was more painful than stabbing myself twice. Wife, I really want to feel sorry for you.

  After five minutes, Su Mo took a breath and felt the slight pain, at least it was bearable.

  "Do you feel better?"

  "kindness."

  "Why don't you go to the hospital to see if it's displaced?"

  "Not that serious."

  Su Mo rubbed his legs, and Xing Biao reached out to wipe the sweat from his forehead. Carefully touched his leg and stared at Su Mo. There was no sign of severe pain. He carefully lifted it up and opened his trousers to see. It was less swollen than the previous two days. If he didn't knock it today, he would probably It will be fine by the end of this month.

  "I won't be left with any disabilities."

  "You don't have a nice word to say?"

  "Daughter-in-law, I want you even if you are lame."

  This is a good thing to say.

  "It's better not to say anything."

  Su Mo pushed him away. Tuck in your trouser legs.

  "Stop messing around and take me back."

  "We'll go back later. Let's go shopping."

  Put Su Mo in a safe place and don't knock him anywhere.

  "Do you really think of me as a woman?"

  "No, aren't we asking for a marriage certificate today? Neither of us has any tokens of love. In our hometown, getting a marriage certificate is a big day. The mother-in-law wants to buy gifts for the daughter-in-law. You don't have a mother-in-law, so I'll buy it for you. ."

  Xing Biao shook his wrist.

  "You bit me a watch, and I kissed you a tie. Let's just buy these two things."

  "Are you childish?"

  "Don't be childish, this is necessary. Let's go!"

  The two of them really didn't date each other and were not at war. They would argue and fight when they were talking. Although Su Mo was basically the perpetrator, the couple couldn't be in a fight all day long, and they also had to live in peace. .

  When coaxing your daughter-in-law, remember to give her gifts.

Chapter 38

  Regardless of Su Mo's words, it's not necessary. I'm going home. The steering wheel is in Xing Biao's hands. Xing Biao wants to go wherever he wants, it's necessary. He parked directly at the entrance of the brand store and helped Su Mo get out of the car.

  "This is a store I often come to. The quality is pretty good. Let's go and have a look."

  "Sure enough, this is the place where a wealthy person like you comes."

  "My wife who has made a fortune, let's go in and spend her fortune."

  He helped Su Mo walk in, completely ignoring Su Mo's cynicism. He is complaining. Who told him to go home without following his wife's advice? This doesn't bother him.

  The shopping guide lady was very enthusiastic. When she saw that it was an old customer, she immediately greeted her with a smile.

  "Mr. Xing, do you need anything?"

  "Ties. Let me take a look at some more."

  "Mr. Xing has never liked wearing ties."

  The shopping guide still brought a lot of samples. She was so familiar with them that she asked jokingly.

  Xing Biao is a wild and unrestrained person. What he hates most is his tie. He feels that it is difficult to breathe with his neck tied.

  "Daughter-in-law, look at it, you like that."

  "I don't need a tie either."

  "Aren't you going to work? A tie is a man's taste first and foremost. Pick a few good-looking ones and wear them when you go to work."

  He picked up a bright blue tie, made a gesture on Su Mo's neck, and shook his head.

  Su Mo really didn't expect this. He was ready to go to work, but he really didn't think about clothes and ties.

  "Besides, I'll make a mark on your neck, just like a tie. It's the right thing to give you a tie."

  Picking up a warm yellow one, he frowned. It doesn't look good and doesn't show Su Mo's temperament.

  "Shut up."

  Su Mo originally thought that this bastard had some good points, but after listening to what he said, he didn't feel that way. Frowning, he picked out a navy blue tie.

  "That tie is too dull a color for you. This is it."

Xing Biao was just like discovering a new continent, holding a bright red tie and showing off to Su Mo.

  "This one looks good. It matches your temperament. It's cool and noble."

  Big red, bright red, eye-catching red.

  "Farmers dressed up in the 1970s. People are tacky and their taste is not good."

  "They look pretty. How about buying two and wearing them on our wedding day? They'll be the most suitable."

  Su Mo rolled his eyes. Er, lack, stupid.

  "On our wedding day, you wore a white dress and I wore a black dress and the same red tie. How handsome."

  Xing Biao looked fascinated and thought he was so handsome.

  "The blue tie wraps it up for me."

  The shopping guide girl pursed her lips and smiled.

  "Sir, our clothes are also new for the season, don't you take a look?"

  Just as Su Mo was about to shake his head, Xing Biao immediately went to check it out. Hearing the introduction from the shopping guide, the new model had a waist design, the color was calm yet lively, not lifeless, and the design was also the most popular. Xing Biao glanced at Su Mo and then at the suit.

  "Get a set with dark blue stripes, a light blue shirt, and a tie, either gray or blue."

  The shopping guide lady immediately prepared such a set.

  "Hey, that's enough."

  "Help prepare two more suits. Don't make the color of the suit too flashy. My wife doesn't like anything too high-profile."

  Xing Biao asked the shopping guide to hurry up and prepare. Xing Biao casually grabbed a suit and gesticulated on himself.

  "Daughter-in-law, aren't you handsome?"

  "Wearing a sack."

  This just doesn't look good, so I picked up another one.

  Su Mo rolled his eyes and didn't even bother to say a word.

  Still not satisfied, Su Mo snorted as he picked up a navy blue one.

  "I want this too."

  The daughter-in-law said that if she is satisfied, she will be very handsome.

  The waiter was a little strange. The gentleman obviously didn't say a word and looked impatient. Why did he deny the first two sets and ask for the third set? Strange, but this is the way people communicate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 566 38
Title(s): 绿色蚊子血 Author:Xing Zhichu (邢之初) Status: 37 Chapters (Completed) Summary: Zhang Qian is my cinnabar mole, I liked him for ten years. I turned...
Jade Emerald By LiannQ

Historical Fiction

24.8K 864 78
Title(s): 翡色; 异族战神非要做我的猫 Author: A Lot Of Hair (头发多多) Status: 74 Chapters + 28 Extra (Completed) Summary: That year, Duke Wei returned to Beijing on...
69.7K 2K 71
Title: 软萌美人嫁给狼王以后 Author:苏苏苏语 Status: 71 Chapters (Completed) Description: The people of Anyu are simple and live a happy life. However, the wolf cla...
18.7K 479 53
Hé sǐduìtóu xiéyì jiéhūn hòu huái zǎile [I got conceived after agreeing to marry my nemesis ] Author: Mori 666 Category: Dānměi Fiction The Ming fami...