The Theif 2! A pups little si...

By Mzzjem

Seb, a now 19 year old pup. After a year of freedom, guilt and independence 3 certain Alphas return to bring... More

City life
Drugged
Chained
rage
Deal
puzzle
First night
Xbox
Release
Lifestyle
nightmare
first punishment
Gym
A soft pur
upset
Sick
Truth about kaylus
Pent up
Daddy
Pups
Relaxation
spicey
"your taking me back?"
one on one
outburst
Doctor Sam
Work
Times almost up
Beta?
little Seb
The end?
New territory
Heat
Ace
Finally found?
Am i gonna die?
Holding on by a thread
Awake
Lost?
The Cave
Flashbacks

Broken bond

761 27 6
By Mzzjem

Enzo

Yesterday involved alot of crying from Seb however he seemed fine today, he was clearly in his big headspace but the work up to his heat would still be affecting him.

I've figured he's hiding it from us which is concerning but if he's able to hide it then it can't be that painful, when he's in little space everything is more hightend.

While Seb went to work like normal, the guys filled me in on the fact we had 3 days left till Seb decided whether or not to go home.

A part of me is worried but my instincts tell me he finally feels the bond we all have, "are we just going to let him walk out of our lives if he wants to?" Hank asks, it goes silent "no, I won't allow it" Colt speaks up.

"Colt we made a deal with him, if he doesn't feel the bond then we have to let him be" I tell him, he slams his hand on the kitchen counter top making the mugs of coffee shake "fuck the deal! We just got him back, I am not letting him make a stupid desicion.

He needs us, we're mates for a reason" he growls out, I respond with a growl feeling slightly targeted.

"You can't force him to do anything, a deal is a deal. You break the deal you break his trust" I tell him in a deep,low voice. "You made a deal! We didn't" he signals to Hank. Me and Colt glare at each other while I hear Hank sigh, "calm down you two. We don't even know what he will decide yet" he says. We both take a deep breathe.

We decide to leave the conversation at rest, I get on with dinner since it was my turn and decide to make Sebs faveroute, italian spaghetti with mozerlla.

The sudden sound of the key clicking into the front door catches my attention, I walk into the lounge after washing my hands to see Colt and Hank also sitting onnthe sofa looking towards the door.

Seb walks in looking tired "Hey, how was your day?" I ask, "it was alright" he looks slightly feverish. The posture in his body looks drained, its that stupid heat.

Every day is one step closer to it, Hank walks up to him putting his palm against his forehead.

"You have a fever" he says, because we are wolves we are able to tell temperatures without needing human equipment. "Take your jumper off" I hear Colt say as I head into the kitchen to get him some cold water.

I walk back in to see Seb effortlessly fighting with Hank and Colt about sitting down until they finally get him to sit on the sofa "drink this" I tell him.

He shakes his head "Seb, I'm not asking. I want to see half of this gone" I tell him, we would be calmer in any other situation but when it comes to his health there no space for negotiation.

Seb starts sipping the water until half of it is gone before handing it to me, he rests his head in his hands. "Come on, lets get you into bed" I tell him lightly grabbing his arm to help him to his feet.

Once managing to get to the top of the stairs I head to his room except he stops "can I go to your room?" He asks, surprised yet pleased at his question I lead him towards my room.

Helping him strip to something cooler I pull the covers up to his torso and make sure he has a comfortable amount of pillows. "Are you comfortable?" I ask, he nods his head before closing his eyes.

I walk back to his room to retrieve his wolfie, he's not in little space but I know he'd secretly enjoy having wolfie with him.

The silkyness of the stuffed animal will hopefully help him sleep, it concerns me that this isn't even the worst part of the heat. He hasn't even started his heat.

I tuck the wolf under the covers and next to his arm which he instinctively cuddles up with.

I shut the blinds in my room before turning the light to something dim since we still haven't concoured his fear of the dark. "Enzo.." he mumbles, "yes" I answer "can you stay with me...please" I can't help but smile, knowing he still wants me beside him when he isn't in little space is such a rewarding feeling.

He's definitly feeling the bond, "of course, I'm just going to get you some food encase you get hungry" I tell him softly before leaving the room to head downstairs.

I see the guys having a deep conversation as I plate up some food for him "this is only going to get worse, maybe we should go back to the doctor" Colt suggests "there's nothing they can do, he has to go through this" Hank replys.

"He's just got a fever, it's not that bad just yet" I tell them trying to calm there nerves.

I take the plate up to my room to see Seb snuggled under the covers, he's so fucking cute.

I put the plate on the side encase he decides he wants it.

I lay next to him keeping him company even as he peacefully sleeps. Atleast a couple hours go by before I look at my phone, it's now 10pm.

A very small knock echous through my ears from the front door, Seb has good hearing but it didn't wake him up. His senses probably aren't at its best since he's not feeling great, I wonder who that is at this time of night.

I give it half an hour before deciding to sneak away for a bit to check on what's going on downstairs, some faint arguing fills my ears as I walk towards the stairs and head downstairs.

Colt, Hank and some figure stands in the living room, as I get closer I recognise the features of this she wolf.

Lia.

Colt had a small fling with lia for a while till he decided he wasn't interested in her anymore, they only used each other for sex and nothing more yet she's always believed she's his mate.

As I walk towards them I can feel the anger coming of there body's as there argument gets more heated, I quickly step in thinking of our pup.

"Quieten it down, Sebs trying to sleep" I tell them firmly. Lia looks at me before licking her lips, ugh she is a disgusting she wolf.

She has it good with looks but her personality is anything but, she must have slept with the whole pack by now. "Is there a reason your here, I thought you and Colt weren't seeing each other anymore" I say to her trying to keep it professional.

"Me and Colt are mates, you can't get rid of me that easily" the way she looks at Colt makes me sick to my stomach, I can't imagine how hard he's holding himself back from ripping her throat out right now.

"We aren't mates Lia, we have no bond and never have. You should leave now" I'm proud at how calm he is being.

"But Alpha, we are meant for each other" the way she uses the word Alpha could not be more disrespectful.

She's not using it as a respected title she's using it as a disgusting flirtatious pet name. I'm surprised how calm Colt is being, "Lia, I suggest you leave before you make matters worse for yourself" instead of obeying her Alpha she takes a step closer to him before placing a hand on his chest.

A deep growl leaves his throat in warning yet she does not listen, "lia that's enough. Respect your Alphas and leave!" Hank takes control seeing how bad this could get.

Lia groans taking a step back before her eyes spark up, "but I have something important to say" she speaks in her whiney voice, how is she still in our pack. I don't know why we haven't kicked her out yet.

"Say it and then leave" Colt replys. She goes silent before looking up at Colt "I'm pregnant" the room instantly goes silent except from a small creek of the floor boards making all our heads turn.

My heart stops as I see Seb standing at the last step looking at us in shock, it's like times stood still.

No one's moving and the expression on Sebs face breaks my heart, he quickly changes it to a dull one before heading up the stairs again.

I'm about to go after him when a deep growl escapes Colts lips, fuck. If I leave now he will kill her.

"Lia, get out" I tell her, she looks in the direction of the stairs "who was that? You better not be cheating on me baby" I could see Colts eyes glowing golden.

I place my hand against his chest hoping to calm him down "Lia, out!" I use my Alpha command so that this time she's unable to disobey.

Veins are popping out of my arms as my hands turn to fists, we all know this bitch isn't pregnant, there's not a single wiff of a pups scent on her. 

She does as I say finally leaving the house. I quickly head upstairs looking for Seb, he's not in my bed.

Just as im about to leave the room I hear a small sound from my bathroom. "Seb, honey we need to talk" i tell him knocking on the door.

"N-no" he stutters out. Colt enters the room "Seb?" I signal to the door "Seb, what you heard. None of that was true" Colt trys to explain but there's no answer except from some small noises.

"Baby, can I come in?" He asks, a small whine comes from inside the bathroom. One that sounded like he was in pain "n-no. I'm f-fine" he was clearly not fine but it concernd me more that he didn't just sound upset.

He sounded like he was actualy in pain, taking priority over his health I step infront of Colt "what if I just come in? Is that OK?" I ask, it goes silent before another whine "o-ok" he stutters out.

Colt goes to walk in but he stop him "no stay here, something else is obviously wrong. We'll sort out what he heard after" I whisper to him so Seb can't hear. Walking in I close the door behind me to see Seb on the floor by the toilet, past food content is in the toilet.

It's too early in the heat for him to be sick, "Hey, what's going on?" I say to him kneeling down. "It hurts.." he groans, "I know, the fever won't last long" I tell him rubbing his back.

His hand lands on my arm making me look at him, "no,it really hurts" he says with tears growing in his eyes, this isn't his fever. "Where does it hurt? Show me" I tell him, he points to his chest "in here" he says letting out a whimper.

I pull his jumper up and look at his chest, I can't see anything. I sigh looking around unsure of what to do, "what does it feel like?"I ask, he thinks for a moment before whimpering again.

"L-like my heart is b-being ripped" my eyes bulge in shock, my body stills. There's only one thing that description goes with.

That fucking bitch! He suddenly yelps before leaning over the toilet letting out unwanted bile.

He hasn't eaten much so not much is coming up but his body is forcing him to reject what ever is in his stomach. I try my best to comfort him, seeing my own mate in this state makes my own heart feel like it's ripping I two.

Once he's finished he leans against the shower window panting, "it's okay, do you feel better?" I ask softly, he shakes his head.

His fist leans against his chest as his eyes squint in pain, a whimper escapes his lips as they lightly tremble.

I need the guys help if I'm going to make the pain stop, "I'm going to let the guys come in, ok? There going to help make the pain go away" i tell him as I rub his arm softly.

He shakes his head but I know this will help. "You need to trust, love". "You guys can come in. I need your help with Seb" I say aloud.

The door opens to Hamk walking in first and then Colt, it's a good thing my bathroom is big. "Hank kneels down the other side of him while Colt looks around seeing what our pups going through.

Colt leans down infront of Seb before reaching his arm out lightly touching Sebs cheek, it shocks us all as Seb lets out an ear shattering pain filled scream.

Colt pulls his hand away looking for an injury "baby, what's wrong? Are you injured?" There's no sign of injury. A gut renching thought strikes my mind, my heart hurts thinking it might be a possibility.

"Colt, put your hand on his arm for a split second" I tell him Seb shakes his head trying to back up away from Colt but can't go anywhere. "I know, baby. It's okay" I tell him trying to comfort him, "hold my hand" I tell him. He grabs my hand, I can feel him shaking.

So far he's okay with me and Hank touching him but we are about to find out if Colt really is the problem.

Seb trembles as Colts hand gets closer, as soon as it comes into contact with Sebs skin he let's out another pain filled scream till tears roll down his eyes.

Colt jolts back looking shocked, he looks at me and I give him a knowing look. We all know what is happening, Colt quickly gets up and leaves the room.

I want to check on him but our pup comes first. His wolf is rejecting Colt as there bond slowly dies, his wolfs protecting him but unfortunately Colt doesn't deserve this.

Me and Hank clean our pup up in Hanks bath, he's in too much pain to care about water right now. We massage every bone in his body to help with the pain, by the end of the bath he's fully calmed down and absolutely drained.

I decide Seb should sleep in Hanks room as Colt hasnt made a appearence in here recently so his scent isn't in the air.

I help Hank get Seb comfy in bed "he still has a fever so keep an eye on that, he was sick earlier so make sure to check on him in the night" I tell him completely forgetting that Hank is very much capable of all this.

"I know how to take care of our pup, maybe you should check on Colt" he suggests, I nod my head.

Just as I walk towards the door I look back to see Hank gently rubbing Sebs belly making him drift of to sleep.

Hank the calmest out of all of us which is a good environment for Seb to be in when he's this vonurable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6.9K 43
With no pack or family, and now suddenly on his own, Felix, finds himself turning to the only one that would offer him protection, but at what cost? ...
87.4K 5.1K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
16.4K 448 9
Trent is your typical 18 year old living life. He is expected to mate and take over as the alpha as soon as he finds her. The only problem, he doesn'...
1.4M 44.3K 40
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* Samuel Wolf, a low-life omega who gets abused by his pack at home and by his bullies at school, can't t...