So It's You |Taekook|

By myleskv

TAEKOOK. Alpha CEO Jeon Jungkook is destined to marry male omega Kim Namseok. It was foretold even before the... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
New Story Announcement
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 1

3.5K 121 39
By myleskv

Best friends and pregnant omegas Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungwon are both excited. Today they are meeting the 'seer' to know the fates of their babies. Jung Hoseok, the seer is well-known amongst the werewolf community because his visions of the future are always right.

"I know why you're here. You want to know the future of your pups." Hoseok told them, eyes focused on the two pregnant omegas.

The omegas look at each other. They nod at the seer, their eyes are beaming with excitement. Hoseok closed his eyes and concentrate. After a few minutes, he opens them. He pointed at Jungwon. "Your pup will be a handsome and strong alpha." Hoseok glanced at his baby bump. Jungwon grinned widely upon hearing the seer. An alpha son would be perfect since he will lead one of the largest business companies in SK. Hoseok turns to Seokjin. He smiles at him. "Your pup is the most beautiful omega. He will have the most enticing scent and the purest of heart."

Seokjin is elated. "My pup is a male omega?" He asked and the seer nodded at him. The pregnant omega can't wait to tell Namjoon what the seer said about their baby.

"Your babies are going to be mates. They are destined for each other. If they don't end up with together, your families will suffer great misfortunes and chaos." Hoseok cautioned them.

The two omegas feel a shiver of fear at the seer's words. "W-what kind of misfortunes?" Seokjin shakily asked.

"Diseases, deaths and destitution." Hoseok enunciated. The pregnant omegas gasp as they touch their baby bumps. The weight of Hoseok's vision lies on their shoulders. They have to make sure their pups will mate each other when the right time comes.

Seokjin and Jungwon thanked and bade their goodbyes to Hoseok. When they left, Hoseok had another vision that made him trembled with anxiety-one of the pups would get separated from his parents!

Seokjin arrives home and immediately tells his mate, Namjoon about Hoseok's vision. Namjoon is both happy and worried. Happy because they will have the most beautiful and kindest omega son. Worried because what if something goes wrong and his son isn't able to mate with Jungwon's son?

Seokjin can feel his mate's apprehension. "Don't worry Joon, our son and Jungwon's son will mate. We're going to make sure of that so none of the seer's bad omen will happen."

Namjoon takes a deep breath. "I hope so Jin. Our son's happiness is my priority. I don't care about all this wealth, I just want our son to be healthy and happy. I can live without all these luxuries but I can't live without our son."

"Same goes for me, Joon. I will die if we lost our son." Seokjin hugged his mate tightly. They're going to pamper their son when he's born. They will make sure he is well-loved and taken care of like a delicate flower.

Seokjin and Namjoon met in college because of  Seokjin's classmate, Yujin. Yujin and Namjoon are best friends since high school, but unknown to the alpha, Yujin is deeply in love with him.

One day, Yujin heard Namjoon talking to one of his alpha friends, telling him that he's planning to court Jin. Yujin was overjoyed, finally Namjoon will confess his love for her and they will mate. But her happiness was short-lived because the following week, Namjoon and Jin announced that they are in love and are already boyfriends. Yujin was devastated, the Jin Namjoon loves and wants to mate is Seokjin and not her.

Yujin had to witness their love blooms everyday. Yes, she's very jealous, that should have been her and not Seokjin. She has loved Namjoon the very first time she laid her eyes on the alpha. Then why did he choose Seokjin who he just met a few months ago? What does Seokjin have that she doesn't? Yujin curses herself for introducing the two. But no, she won't back down, Namjoon is hers and she'll do everything to have him. She will be Namjoon's mate.

Yujin stayed close to the couples, pretending that she's fine with their relationship but waiting for the chance to strike and snatch Namjoon from Seokjin.

Then it happened, that one chance Yujin was waiting for. There will be a graduation ball at their college. Seokjin was not feeling well and decided not to attend. Namjoon wanted to skip too and stayed with Seokjin in his apartment to take care of him, but Seokjin told him that he needed to be there because he was one of the organizing officers. Namjoon relented but asked Seokjin to call him if his sickness worsens. Seokjin agreed and told Yujin to keep an eye on Namjoon because he knows a lot of students has a crush on his alpha. But Seokjin was totally unaware that the snake who will try to get between them was disguising herself as the caring best friend. Yujin hid a smirk because tonight she is going to be Namjoon's mate, she'll make sure of that.

The graduation party was at full swing. Yujin spiked Namjoon's drink. The clueless alpha accepted the drink from her and downed it in one go. After a few minutes, the alpha suddenly felt hot. He was confused because it was only his second glass and he's not a lightweight drinker. He approached Yujin and told her that he's going home. Yujin said that she's coming with him, Namjoon wanted to reject her offer as he can feel that he's already getting horny. The drug was taking its effect and started to cloud his mind with lust. Yujin insisted as she guided Namjoon outside.

They were waiting for the cab. Namjoon was sweating already. His crotch was already painful. His wolf wanted to release its knot. And Yujin had an evil grin as she can already smell Namjoon's arousal. He was eager to mate, the drug had taken its effect.

The cab arrived, Namjoon hastily got inside. Yujin was about to enter too, but her phone rang. She took the call, it's her troublesome twin brother, Hojin. "What is it now, oppa? I'm busy. What?! You're in the police station. What did you do now?!"

Namjoon got impatient, he was hard and hurting, so he told the cab driver to start the cab and gave him Seokjin's address leaving Yujin who was still talking to her brother.

When Yujin ended the call and turned, she pulled her hair in frustration, the cab already left. She just lost her chance to make Namjoon hers. She cursed her brother for messing up and calling her at the wrong time. Now, she has to wait again for another chance to have Namjoon.

Yujin's world crushed in front of her eyes because the following day, Namjoon and Seokjin told her that they are now mated. The second chance Yujin was hoping for will not happen anymore because Namjoon already marked Seokjin.

Yujin cried to her twin, blaming him for what happened. Hojin felt guilty that he had ruined his sister's happiness and promised her that in the future, he'll do anything his sister will ask of him.

Yujin distanced herself from Namjoon and Seokjin while secretly keeping tabs on them. Hojin noticed the change in his twin's behavior. After her graduation instead of finding a job, she started to ruin herself by drinking and hooking up with different alphas.

A year after Namjoon and Seokjin mated, they got married. Yujin broke down again. Hojin felt helpless, he didn't know how to comfort his sister. Then, one day they found out that Yujin was pregnant and she had no idea who's the father. That same day, while stalking Seokjin's social media account, Yujin learned that Seokjin was also pregnant. A devious scheme formed in her head.

☕🐰🐯☕

We had a flashback of Namjin's love story. We also met the evil character who plans on ruining their happy life.📿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.1K 36
Y/n slowly falls for Rosé... but will they get to be together. First time writing a story like this, please enjoy it.
22.8K 453 42
(SERIES #2) Heart Eiffel Suarez Santorio - An Archi student and also what they call the unknown boss. She's beautiful, innocent, sweet looking but b...
25.9K 779 14
From something beyond his control, Izuku Midoriya was treated like a plague in the world Having so much anger for the Heroes and the society who trea...