Suffering: Part 5

נכתב על ידי SnaddysPet

The two are exploring new relationship possibilities and adventures, all while maintaing their own marriage. עוד

Cyprus Part 1
Cyprus Part 2
Cyprus Part 3
Cypress Part 4
My Two Daddies
Papa & LuLu
Papa & LuLu Pt 2
Papa & LuLu Pt 3
Papa & LuLu Part 4
Worrisome
Horseback Riding Part 1
Horseback Riding Part 2
Horseback Riding Part 3
Horseback Riding Part 4
Family Night
Family Night Part 2
A Natural
The Alfie Incident
The Alfie Incident Part 2
The Alfie Incident Part 3
A Breakdown
A Breakdown Part 2
A Breakdown Part 4
Princess, We're Not Ready For This
The Village
The Village Part 2
The Village Part 3
The Village Part 4
A Handful
A Handful Part 2
A Handful Part 3
A Handful Part 4
Mesmerizing
No Way to Treat our Guest
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 2
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 3
Remind me
Remind Me Part 2
It Isn't Your Concern
It Isn't Your Concern Part 2
If Ever I Were
Ears Like a Bat
Wildfire
Wildfire Part 2
A Collector
A Collector Part 2
A Collector Part 3
The Dragon
The Dragon Part 2
The Dragon Part 3
Whispers
Whispers Part 2
Whispers Part 3
Whispers Part 4
Whispers Part 5
A Dream within a Dream, within a Dream Pt1
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 2
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 3
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper Part 3
Secret Keeper Part 4
A Bolt of Lightning
A Bolt of Lightning Part 2
A Bolt of Lightning Part 3
I am human and I need to be loved
Stupid Little B*tch
Page 394
Oinkus Totalus
Daddies Home
Reunited
Emerald Haze
Emerald Haze Part 2
The Bitch is Back
The Bitch is Back Part 2
Professor of Muggle Studies
Tell Me You're Mine
Tell Me You're Mine Part 2
Who?
A Scale of 1-10
Dress Shopping with Daddy
Dress Shopping with Daddy Part 2
You Don't Own Me
You Don't Own Me Part 2
Islands in the Stream
Islands in the Stream Part 2
In That Order
The Witch is Back

Secret Keeper Part 2

104 8 1
נכתב על ידי SnaddysPet

"Ahh, there they are," Severus grinned as he turned to the door. Lucius was opening it for the girls to toddle through. "Good morning, little bird," Lucius smiled softly at her. "Good morning, LuLu. I heard you were on breakfast duty. Did you cook for them?" she grinned at the man.

"Of course. We both cook for them," Lucius smiled. "I have never seen you touch an object in the kitchen except for a mug. I cannot wait to see this," she smiled at him before her attention was turned away to the blabbering girls.

"Good morning, ladies. Sleep well?" she smiled at them. "Mama, LuLu mean," Charlotte scowled at Lucius as she started attempting to climb up the bed. "Do tell," Y/N smiled ear to ear at the sassy girl. "I wouldn't let her wear wellies with her dress. She wants to wear them with everything," Lucuis rolled his eyes.

"Grandmother," Y/N grinned. "Indeed. She wants to wear her farm wellies inside a hospital, and I won't let her," he groaned. "Penny got here early and these two had it out," Severus remarked blankly.

"You fought with your grandmother?" Lucius scowled at her. "A disagreement between two strong willed women. That's it. Nothing more," she smiled. "Do you help feed the sheep? Grandmother tried to take you to the farm this morning," Y/N asked Charlotte who was crawling up her lap. "Eep eep eep," the little girl blabbered.

"What's wrong with Stevie? Her cheeks are very pink," Y/N asked curiously as Severus held the little girl in his lap.

"She's teething. We gave her some medicine when she woke up," Severus replied softly. "Here, she needs Mama," Y/N held out her hands. "They are about to bring your breakfast," Severus reminded her.

"Very well. After breakfast. They aren't leaving this hospital until I hold them both this morning," she told the men blankly as she wrapped her arms around Charlotte. "Feeling more like yourself, I see," Lucius gave her an irritated blink.

"Authoritative? Domineering? Autocratic perhaps? Just standing up for myself. I have lost enough time with them. I won't let people take them from me to punish me," she replied sweetly. "Is that what Penny attempted to do? For not giving her more information?" Lucius asked carefully as he sat in a chair next to Severus at the side of the bed.

"She tried to say she was going to pick the girls up and take them to the farm this morning, to feed sheep. Manipulation tactic to get me to answer her questions. I have no more answers right now," Y/N remarked.

"Look under her blanket at her legs," Severus told Lucius softly. The man looked puzzled but looked under the blanket. "Did you fall out of bed?" he asked with confusion.

"I fell when I projected myself to Hogwarts. In the dungeon corridor," she replied. "How is that possible?" Lucius looked between the two. "I need to talk to Potter. If it were Tom Riddle I was seeing, then we need Harry. Tom communicated with Harry before, in the beginning," Y/N announced.

"Tom's diary was destroyed by the basilisk tooth. What is he using to contact you now?" Severus asked curiously. "It's not obvious? Our shared blood, I assume," she replied.

"If that is the case, how would we destroy the connection?" Severus questioned with a look of deep concern on his face. "This is exactly why we need Harry," she announced.

"Knock, knock, breakfast," Evan smiled as she walked in with a tray. Lucius got up and tried to take Charlotte away from her mama so she could eat. The sassy little girl swatted at his hand. Y/N's face filled with surprise and delight at Lucius Malfoy being bossed around by a toddler.

"Charlie, you are going to get us both in trouble with LuLu. You can't hit LuLu. Go on, I need to eat," she whispered to the toddler. Lucius picked the toddler up finally and whispered something that looked like a gentle scolding.

"Was that normal or abnormal?" Y/N asked as she pulled the table in front of her with the tray on it. "Normal for Charlie. She hates being told what to do," Severus replied. Y/N grinned to herself, wishing to say more on the subject but she kept it inside. She removed the lid from the plate and gave it a look of confusion.

"Eggs, just eggs huh," she chuckled. "Dr. Humphries wants to try something with your diet. There has been lengthy research on the benefits of a low carbohydrate diet and the treatment of epilepsy." Evan replied. "Did they die of sadness during this study?" Y/N frowned at her plate of sad scrambled eggs.

"You could have had a small fruit bowl, but I figured you would want your tea with sugar," Evan replied softly. "Sugar in my tea counts? What sort of prison is this? I'm not mad at you. I.. wow.. Ok.. eggs," Y/N frowned at her plate.

"I think I angered him," Y/N told the men after they were alone again. "Dr. Humphries was remarking last night how fit Princess' body was when she arrived here," Severus whispered to Lucius.

The man's eyebrows knitted together in irritation. "Neither of you can say anything. I don't need this to be weirder than it is," she told them before taking a bite of her sad breakfast. "How am I going to gain weight like this? This has to be a joke," she sighed.

A second later, Dr. Humphries came in after announcing himself. Y/N gave him an absolute death stare as he walked in with several bottles of protein shakes and put them on her table.

"Good morning. You look less than pleased with this breakfast. I brought you 3 protein shakes. You're going to drink as many of these as you can get down today. Evan said she attempted to explain it to you. We are going to up your protein and fat levels while attempting to reduce your carbohydrate intake," Dr. Humphries announced from the empty side of the bed.

Both of the men were attempting to hide how annoyed they were, but it was a sad attempt. "I don't think I can do this. Eggs.. just scrambled eggs. I cannot even have my tea and fruit?" she asked hopefully as if trying to make a deal.

"Evan can bring you some sugar free jello. What flavor would you like?" the doctor offered. Y/N started laughing hysterically, even laying back in the bed covering her face. "I think she will pass on the jello for now, thank you," Severus remarked with a grin.

"Someone's head will roll for this! (Alice in Wonderland)" she laughed to herself. "You really do love that book, don't you? Your husbands were reading it to you while you were asleep," the Dr smiled softly at her.

"Have you read it yourself?" she asked him curiously. "No, I've only seen the animated film," he replied with a grin.

"I haven't seen that yet. You need to read the book to catch the subtle genius of madness," she grinned. "She was hoping she could see her brain scans at some point now that she's awake," Severus interjected softly.

"Yes, of course. I can come by this afternoon and take you to my office to view them. I can have some nurses put you in a wheelchair so we can get you there. There's a light on my wall that we have to use to illuminate them," the doctor replied as he stood to the side of her bed.

"Are they horribly gruesome? Or is it like a sonogram where you can't recognize the baby as human?" she questioned him.

"You will be able to tell it is a brain. Perhaps one has suffered considerable damage. We haven't done a scan in a couple of months. We are hopeful that some of the damage has time to heal," he replied.

"I suppose I'm glad to have been asleep then," she admitted. "Let me check your eyes quickly and then I'll be back for you this afternoon around 3," the doctor announced as he leaned down over her with the pen light again.

"Perfect. Your eyes were very shaky before. A good sign you are healing," he replied as he rose again. "Thank you. I suppose I need to finish the saddest breakfast that's ever been," she sighed looking back to her eggs.

After the doctor left, Y/N grinned at the men. "Whoever is here will go with you. You know he's seen your tattoos," Severus reminded her.

"Pfft, him seeing me naked is the least of my problems. Do you see this breakfast?" she frowned as she poked the eggs. "You can forget about those. I bet they taste terrible," she pointed to the shakes on the table.

"You know what? Cover the girl's eyes please," Y/N asked softly. Both of the men compiled but gave an annoyed face. "Evanesco," she whispered, making all of the eggs on the plate disappear as she waved her hand over it.

"Let's not do that again," Severus warned her. "How?" Lucius asked with a glare. "I don't need a w a n d," she replied.

"She slammed the door in her grandmother's face when she was attempting to leave earlier with her," Severus pointed to his head. "Perhaps a mistake on my part. I'll apologize to her later. She woke me up this morning, demanding answers," Y/N glared.

"You need to promise you aren't going to attempt to apparate out of here," Severus insisted. "What if I don't promise? Maybe they should make a more secure facility. Can you apparate in and out?" she asked him curiously.

"I don't know anyone who can. We land outside and walk in, take a lift up," Severus replied blankly. "My problem is these darn monitors I'm strapped to," she remarked, looking over at them.

"Your problem is that you do whatever you wish and think of the consequences later. This isn't a game. You are still very ill and require the medication they are giving you. Yes you could probably leave this facility.

What are you going to do when these monitors go off? They will wake all of us up in the middle of the night to find you so you don't die in a field somewhere because you wanted to see the stars," Severus spat at her. "I didn't even say I was going to. You brought it up, Daddy," she grinned.

"Do not Daddy me right now," he hissed at her. Stevie turned around on his lap and scolded him, "PopPop!" she blabbered. Y/N looked as if she was going to say something else smart but she decided on keeping it to herself.

"Just say it," Lucius grumbled with his icy blue eyes staring her down. "Perhaps she wants you to speak to her mother in a kinder tone," Y/N remarked.

"Her mother fails to realize the gravity of this current situation," Severus hissed.

"Because I'm joking and making light? I never said I would leave. I just keep getting warned about things as if I'm a student and you are Headmaster. I'm your wife and I think I deserve more respect than that," she countered.

"My apologies. My intention isn't to scold you. We are very concerned about you," Severus admitted. "I wish for us all to be friends," she grinned at the men.

"Your mother and father would really like to see you today," Severus informed her softly. "What do my parents think about all of this?" Y/N asked with wide eyes.

"She thinks you should choose one or the other," Severus replied blankly. "Nonsense. I shall have my cake and eat it too," she grinned back at the men.

"One moment, I'll see if the nurses would like to see the girls while we talk privately," Lucius told her. "Is this serious?" Y/N asked curiously as he came back into the room.

"Your father approached us privately to have lunch one day, shortly after all of this happened. He was trying to get a clearer picture of what was going on between the three of us. He was concerned about my public marriage to Cissa as well as your reputation at school," Lucius informed her.

"Was it terribly uncomfortable?" she grinned at the men. "He was more uncomfortable than we were," Lucius grinned. "I must say. I find it rather surprising he cares at all to be frank," she replied.

"Your father loves you very much. I believe he's coming to the realization that he should have fought harder for you when you were younger. I believe he's in the process of leaving your mother," Severus remarked.

Y/N started laughing hysterically, grabbing her chest. Finally, she stopped laughing and wiped the tears from her eyes. "That is terribly upsetting. For some reason, hearing that has made me incredibly angry," she took deep breaths in and out. "Neither of them are visiting me here. I will tell Evan when she comes back," she added.

Her hands started twisting in her lap, her breath growing faster as she sat in the bed thinking. "Why are they not allowed to visit?" Lucius asked hesitantly.

"Because I'm not in control of myself right now. Who knows what I'm capable of. I suppose being her intended target wasn't as easy as I made it look. Maybe I should have just tried a little harder to please her, he told me that once.

It's like living with someone who insists on smashing every single plate in the house. You live like that for years until all of the plates are gone. Then you decide, I don't want to live in a house where all of the plates are smashed. I'll go to a new house," she replied.

"I believe you painted that picture perfectly," Severus replied softly. "I had hoped I was over this. Can you ever be free of the sins of your parents though?" she asked the men.

"I'll tell Evan when she comes back," Lucius replied softly. "Thank you. Sorry, what a mood killer. Have you been leaving the girls with my mother and father?" She cut her eyes suspiciously.

"She has watched them with Penny at the farm. Never have they been alone with your parents," Severus replied. "I appreciate that," she replied. "Give me a kiss. I'm going to go collect the girls and take them home for a nap. I will be back before three," he smiled at her as he bent over.

Immediately, Y/N started trying to pull him into the bed as they kissed. "She almost had you," Lucius teased him as he stood back up. Severus had to push down the front of his pants, replying "Almost," with a grin. "I bet you'll think about me, during your free time," Y/N grinned at him.

"You need to behave, both of you. She needs to rest. I'll be back later," Severus told Lucius before leaving the room. "Love you Daddy," she smiled at him. "I love you, Princess," he replied softly before leaving and closing the door behind him.

"Let me go tell Evan before I forget," Lucius remarked. "I'll know if you gossip about me to Severus," she smiled. "Do I look bothered? Maybe that works on Severus, but it doesn't work on me" he grinned at her before walking out the door.

A moment later, Lucius came back in, eyeing her like prey while he paced around her bed with his hands behind his back. "You look good enough to eat," Y/N grinned at him.

"You've been terribly naughty this morning," he grinned at her, finally coming over to the edge of the bed so he could scooch in beside her. "Make yourself at home, Daddy," she teased flirtatiously.

"You have no idea how much we have missed you," he whispered as he nuzzled into her neck. "Did you take care of each other?" she asked cheekily. "Quid pro quo, Princess. I ask a question, and you ask a question," Lucius whispered cheekily as his hand traced up her arm, sending shivers up her spine. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

99.4K 2K 40
!!!READ WARNINGS PRIOR TO READING!!! You are a muggle house maid, and your last assignment didn't go well, so you are being reassigned to a new prope...
338 13 6
In Harry's second year teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts, he comes to find that Draco Malfoy is the new Potions Professor. Naturally...
14.3K 171 10
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭- 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭." "𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩. " "𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨�...
183K 5.8K 34
The Malfoys hire a new governess for nine year old Draco, but it turns out Lucius is the one who receives a hard lesson from this young witch. Luciu...