Paradise // JJ Maybank

Galing kay FALLINGforSTYLES01

Samantha Routledge is a fellow Pogue, and the younger sister of John B. Granted John B is only 10 months olde... Higit pa

Introduction to 'Paradise'
'Paradise' Play List
I can't have cold towels! (Chapter 1)
The Pogues (Chapter 2)
Trout can be vicious creatures. (Chapter 3)
'You ate shit!' (Chapter 4)
Jealous Sam? (Chapter 5)
Where are your pants? (Chapter 6)
That will get blondie staring (Chapter 7)
Chill out, have a drink (Chapter 8)
'You're a hypocrite.' (Chapter 9)
'You call me a hypocrite but get mad when I call you your name!' (Chapter 10)
'What's your dirty talk like?' (Chapter 11)
'Can you get your butt the fuck out of my face!' (Chapter 12)
'I miss him, Jay.' (Chapter 13)
'Hey, old man!' (Chapter 14)
Shit what did I do? (Chapter 15)
'Why'd you do it?' (Chapter 16)
'Who's Bird and Bear?' (Chapter 17)
'You want to know the truth, Sam?' (Chapter 18)
'The bastard pushed me' (Chapter 20)
'My little star' (Chapter 21)
'Yeah, but you do' (Chapter 22)
'Then beg' (Chapter 23)
'It's not all about you baby.' (Chapter 24)

'Arrogant Cunts' (Chapter 19)

128 1 0
Galing kay FALLINGforSTYLES01

I'm not editing this so if it sucks go fuck yourself. Love you!

_______________

"I like your hair like this." Jay looks down at me as he runs his hand through my messy hair.

"What? Glistened in sex sweat." I laugh before pushing his arms off me and hoping up from his bed. He instantly reaches for my hand stopping me from moving any further.

"Where are you going?" JJ whines almost begging me not to move. He sits on the side of his bed placing me to stand in between his legs. I run my hands through the hair that meets his neck as he grins up at me.

"We promised the group we would be back in two hours, and we've already been here over an hour and a half." I laugh when Jay simply shrugs in response.

"What's the plan? Are we going to tell the group about us or am I going to be your dirty little secret?" He jokingly asks as he gets off the bed to put a shirt on. I ponder the question for a moment before turning to the blonde with a bright smile.

"Lets just enjoy it for now, without the group's comments and drama. We'll tell them when we're ready." I suggest watching him closely.

"Ugh, does that mean I'm going to have to keep my hands to myself?" He groans pulling me by the waist until I am pressed against his hard chest.

"Only while we are in front of the others." I push myself off him and turn to walk out the room. "Come on, Blondie."

The whole car ride from Jays place to the Chateau his hand rested comfortably on my thigh. I look down at it with joy over what the fuck happened between us in the past two hours. I'm in love with JJ, he's in love with me, and I can't tell if the world is ending or if it's becoming how, it should be.

_______

An hour later the blonde and I are sat quietly on the HMS surrounded by the rest of our friends. Sitting on a boat with my big brother, pretending that I didn't just get railed by his best friend is not exactly how I imagined my day going. JJ whistles drawing attention to the boat driving past us.

"You guys see that? That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the worlds finest wakesetter." He shares turning to face his jealous looking friends. "Number one in luxury, quality and performance."

"Aren't they like 200k?" I ask getting out a joint from my bag.

"Easy." The blonde nods as we all stare at the boat passing by.

"We picked the wrong parents." Pope comments making me nod in agreement and give the boy a fist pump. My gaze turns to a harsh glare when I release who is on the boat we are currently talking about.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend." Kie says turning her attention away from the pair. I watch as Sarah Cameron pouts her lips and looks down at us from her boyfriends fancy ass boat.

"Arrogant cunts." I grunt taking a long puff of my joint.

"Don't act like you don't see us, bitch." Kie yells in annoyance as I get up passing my joint to her and grabbing JJs opened beer. The blonde looks with a shocked look before he realises what I'm doing. I reach the back of the HMS right as they are only two meters away from us. I through the bottle of beer onto their boat watching as the glass smashes and they jump in shock.

"What the fuck?!" The Cameron yells in shock as my group tries their best to contain their laughter.

"Dirty Pogues." Topper shout making me smirk proudly at their reaction before snatching my joint back from Kie.

"You owe me a beer." Jay laughs as I send him a wink.

_____________

A couple hours later, us five arrive at the hotel JJ works at. I am snapped out of my zoning out by the sound of John Bs voice, only to look up and find JJ holding the gun. I swear to God I can't look away for two seconds.

"I predict that bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems than it would solve." Pope says sternly as my brother tiredly nods his head, clearly done with JJs shit. I get up from the back seat and lean over the front.

"I'm going to hit you over the head with that thing Jay. Put it away!" I instruct as he rolls his eyes. John B snatches the gun from his hand and goes to shove it in the glove box.

"You can't grab a gun like that." JJ says as JB hops out the car. "Can't forget my badge, professional busboy."

"So, what the fuck are we doing here again?" I question stomping my joint out on the concrete.

"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now." The group and I follow him through the car park and into the beautiful hotel. My dirty clothes clashing with the beautiful and classy look of the place making me feel so uncomfortable. We stick out like a sore thumb as we hungrily eye off the food being made In the kitchen.

"Mama L, nice to see you." JJ greets the chef as he steals some food off the plate making her smack his hand away.

"See, they got the backup generators going?" Jay states as we walk through the fancy hall.

"Kooks don't miss a beat." I add looking at all the Kooks sitting in the lobby. "How else are they supposed to watch porn hub while their wives are asleep?" I say sarcastically, getting a laugh from him. We finally arrive at some kind of computer room, the group immediately rushing forward.

"Sweet Lord, the internet!" Pope celebrates as he runs to one of the computers. "I've missed you." He whispers making me look at him with concern.

"Let me get in there." Jay shoves Pope. "Gotta check out my insta models." I roll my eyes at the boys antics. John B mumbles coordinates to Pope as I feel Jays hand creep around my waist and pull me flush against him as everyone's attention is on the screen. I rest my head back on his shoulder before pushing myself off of him and pretending that that moment never happened. I look around the group to make sure no one saw only to find none of them looking.

"Well, if it's off the deep end it's not going to be much of a treasure hunt, is it?" Pope comments, as I stare at the screen impatiently. Pope starts to zoom in as we watch closely.

"Come on, baby." JJ encourages.

"Shit, it's only the high side. It's only like 900 feet." My brother sighs in relief.

"That's not two deep." JJ adds as Kie stares with a confused look. Same girl.

"Is that doable or something?" Kie asks the boy.

"Yeah, totally doable."

"Okay, will we be taking your personal submarine?" Pope question making me chuckle.

"How do you know this Mr. Dive Master?" JB asks the blonde as we all wait for an answer.

"The salvage yard has a drone that can drop 1,000. It has a 360 camera and everything. It's for like deep dives and stuff. It's exactly what we need." He explains as we listen carefully.

"Can your dad get his grimy little hands on that?" John B ask making my breath hitch in my throat. Even the thought of JJs father makes me sick to my stomach. I know that JJ can handle himself but that does stop me from worrying, he's my best friend.

"Well, my dads grimy little hands got his ass fired." Jay reveals with a shrug. "I guess the salvage captain frowns upon showing up shitfaced." I send the boy a comforting smile, wanting nothing more than to wrap my arms around him but knowing I probably shouldn't.

"But the drones there, right?" I ask trying to find some optimism in this whole story. Jay nods smiling back at me.

"How much did you say was on the Royal Merchant again?" Kie smirks as the boys are quick to answer. Pope jumps up from his chair and immediately makes a beeline to guard the door.

"400 million dollars?" I repeat as we all get up and begin to make our way to the door.

"No. Absolutely not, no!" Pope shakes his head reluctantly as he tries his best to block the exit.

"Pope, move!" Kie tells him as he stands his ground as I laugh at the pair. Pope continues to argue as we shove him out the way.

"Can't we do anything legal for money?" Pope sighs in frustration.

"It's the rush of life Pope, catch it while you can." I smile as I wrap my arm around his shoulder and drag him out the hotel. 

Thank you so much for reading!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5M 20.4K 46
Y/N is a pogue, and best friends with JJ, but she's had feelings for him for a while.
72.8K 754 32
An original story where John b has a twin sister named Shea, they were closer then you would think. Being part of the Pogues there's one rule that ha...
2.7K 188 22
Vanessa maybank is jjs younger sister, she had recently moved out of town for school but she is back and comes face to face with her old friend Rafe...
149K 1.5K 66
Josephine Routledge is the twin sister to John B Routledge. Their dad goes missing during the search for the famous shipwreck, the Royal Merchant. Th...