I can't have cold towels! (Chapter 1)

Hey guys! Lol I'm not patient and had to post chapter one sooner than planned. This is my first chapter of my first obx story!!! I'm super excited for this story and the drama and shit these characters are going to go through. I love putting my main characters through pain lol, so this story is going to be GOOD. Paradise is about Sam, John bs sister who ends up falling for her best friend JJ. When I tell you this story is going to be a roller coaster that's an understatement. Thanks for reading <3

I am seated next to JJ on the scaffolding while looking up at my idiot brother who is balancing on the roof.

"That's what a three-story fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." Pope shouts up at John B.

"Hmm, should I do it?" My dumbass brother asks while smirking down at us.

"Yeah, jump! That way I can have your room." I yell as JJ chuckles at my reply.

"Yeah, you should jump I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope says while pointing a power drill he must have found on the unfamiliar property.

"You'll shoot me?" John B laughs.

"Yep!" Their banter is soon interrupted by the sound of Kie walking out of the extremely big house.

"They're going to have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." She sighs as she glances up at JJ and I.

"Of course! Why wouldn't they?" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" Kie states while walking toward Pope.

"I can't have cold towels!" JJ states while turning to face me with a smirk as I chuckle at his response.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie yells at my brother who is still balancing on one foot at the top of the roof.

"Please do!" I yell at him, then I turn to my left and face JJ. "Isn't this fucking ridicules? I swear some kooks must shit money!" I say while rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, it's one hell of a house." He says back.

"Fucking kooks." I say as I face my brother again.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." Says JJ.

"You know that now you've said that he's going to drop it, right?" I state and JJ nudges my arm with his elbow. Right then we hear John B grunt and a can crash to the deck.

"Of course, you did!" JJ sighs,

"Smooth." Kie smirks while shaking her head lightly.

"A-plus." Pope says rolling his eyes.

"I fucking told you he would!" I say nudging my best friend's arm with my elbow as he smirks at me. "You're a dumbass JB!" I yell at my older brother, and he flips me off.

"Hey, uh security's here." Pope warns us.

"Boys are early today." States JB

"Alright Humpty Dumpty let's roll." The blonde boy next to me says to my brother as he stands up. He holds his hand out for me to take. He helps pull me up, then we jump off the scaffolding together and for some reason leaving our hands conjoined.

"Let's go, guys." Kie says with a smirk as JJ and I's hands break away. I take off in a sprint towards the building's stairs.

As I reach the stairs, I hear JJ yell.

"Gary is that you!" His voice is then followed by the sound of four running teenagers catching up with me. The five of us fill the house with the sound of our laughter and racing footsteps. I was racing pass JJ When I saw him run into a guard.

"Not much of a hugger man!" He exclaims, slipping out of the guard's grip. JJ then sees me chuckling at him, so he grabs my hand as we run behind our friends together. The two of us run around the corner chuckling, with our hands still together. We race towards the gate that Pope is climbing over.

"Go Pope!" I shout through my laughter.

"Go! Go, go, go, go, go!" JJ yells as we let go of each other's hands. I pull myself over the wall. Then I turn to help pull pope over, but he slips and ends up falling flat on the floor.

"Oh, shit Pope. Get up!" I yell while trying not to laugh.

"Get up, Pope, fatso's coming!" He says as we all take off in a sprint while laughing our asses off. Right as Kie and JB pull the van over in front of us we hear the guard yell.

"Get back here, you little pricks!" But his shouting only causes me to laugh harder. JJ and pope jump in the van first as Kie grabs my hand and pulls me in. We all chuckle as JB starts to drive down the road.

"Look at Garry gunning for a raise." Pope says as we watch the security run after the van.

"Come on, Garry!" I cheer the older man on.

"Wait. Slow down!" JJ tells my brother while moving in front of me.

"Guys you're going to give him a heart attack!" Kie says. JJ hangs out the twinkie with a can of beer in his hand, taunting the poor man.

"Come on boy! You can do it." JJ says to the guard. I laugh as I stand next to JJ and stick my head out the twinkie door.

"You can do it!" I join in on the taunting of the clearly tired man.

"There you go!" JJ says as he lets go off the beer can, and it bashes to the road.

"They don't pay you enough bro!" I state in mocking sympathy as I sit back down in the van.

"JJ, stop!" Kiara says while pulling on JJs shirt. He sits back down in the van.

"Oh, come on. That sort of initiative is just begging to be punished, right Sam?" He says while turning to face me. I simply roll my eyes and the blonde while letting a chuckle escape my lips. He then comes and sits next to me while Kie goes to sit next to Pope.