'Arrogant Cunts' (Chapter 19)

I'm not editing this so if it sucks go fuck yourself. Love you!

 Love you!

_______________

"I like your hair like this." Jay looks down at me as he runs his hand through my messy hair.

"What? Glistened in sex sweat." I laugh before pushing his arms off me and hoping up from his bed. He instantly reaches for my hand stopping me from moving any further.

"Where are you going?" JJ whines almost begging me not to move. He sits on the side of his bed placing me to stand in between his legs. I run my hands through the hair that meets his neck as he grins up at me.

"We promised the group we would be back in two hours, and we've already been here over an hour and a half." I laugh when Jay simply shrugs in response.

"What's the plan? Are we going to tell the group about us or am I going to be your dirty little secret?" He jokingly asks as he gets off the bed to put a shirt on. I ponder the question for a moment before turning to the blonde with a bright smile.

"Lets just enjoy it for now, without the group's comments and drama. We'll tell them when we're ready." I suggest watching him closely.

"Ugh, does that mean I'm going to have to keep my hands to myself?" He groans pulling me by the waist until I am pressed against his hard chest.

"Only while we are in front of the others." I push myself off him and turn to walk out the room. "Come on, Blondie."

The whole car ride from Jays place to the Chateau his hand rested comfortably on my thigh. I look down at it with joy over what the fuck happened between us in the past two hours. I'm in love with JJ, he's in love with me, and I can't tell if the world is ending or if it's becoming how, it should be.

_______

An hour later the blonde and I are sat quietly on the HMS surrounded by the rest of our friends. Sitting on a boat with my big brother, pretending that I didn't just get railed by his best friend is not exactly how I imagined my day going. JJ whistles drawing attention to the boat driving past us.

"You guys see that? That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the worlds finest wakesetter." He shares turning to face his jealous looking friends. "Number one in luxury, quality and performance."

"Aren't they like 200k?" I ask getting out a joint from my bag.

"Easy." The blonde nods as we all stare at the boat passing by.