The kings and queen(Yandere W...

By CherryEclipse2648

yandere wakfu x reader. Images do not belong to me unless stated. Wakfu does not belong to me, it belongs to... More

A/N
The Children from the Mist
Yugo and Y/N the eliatropes
The Black Crow
A Bandit Dog
The Ugly Pageant
The Magnificent Six
Yandere List
A Nightmare
Vampyro
A story of the beginning
Poisonous Beauty
A half moon
A full moon
A blood moon
Xav the Baker
Ruel's Bag
The Gobbowl Inferno: Part 1
The Gobbowl Inferno Part 2
The Gobbowl Inferno Part 3
Calm Blue Sea
Moon Island
Adamai
The Eliacube
Grougaloragran the Eternal
The Brotherhood of the Bow Tofu
Memes part 1
Yandere Status
Igol
The Quest for the Dofus
Reunion
Memes part 2
I am a legend
Mount Zinit
The eliacube and the dofus
The council of eliatropes and dragons
Training
History
The Surprise Guests
The Date
Planning
Monsters and Chimeras
Rubilaxia
Remington Smisse
The Return of Percedal
Talk with Eliatrope Elders
Yandere Status Update
The Dragon Pig
Qilby
Ambush
The People of the Cania Plains
Part 2 of Prev chapter
Justice Knight
Art-TTOJM pt1
ART-TTOJM pt2
Art-TTOJM pt.3
ART-TTOJM pt.4
The World of Rushu
ART-TTOSM
A/n
Relaxing, but not really
The Mind
Star Training
Seperate Ways
A Nightmare or a Memory?
The Confrontation
First Days of Travel
State of Mind
Kriss Krass
The Masked Gobbowler
The Emporg
The beginnings of a true queen
❄︎☟︎☜︎ 🏱︎✌︎💧︎❄︎ 📂︎
A talk of Their Future
Talks with Qilby and Nora
Family Trees pt.1
Family Trees pt.2
Family Tree pt.3
Family Tree pt.4
Family Tree pt.5
Family Tree pt.6
A Starry Dream
Ideas and Visions
The Night of the Thirsters
The Voice Thief
Cave of Truths and Lies
The Loyal Hydra
Traveling and Catching Up
Fanart
The Council of Twelve
Discussion of the Future

Stories and fun

241 13 4
By CherryEclipse2648

A/N: This episode replaces The Sadida Kingdom and The Tree of Life

~~~~

You awoke, seeing that you are on Rubilan's back and that she is flying over the ocean, her wings flapping occasionally. You sit up and notice Yugo and Adamai asleep next to you and your haven bag next to you, but the strap is wrapped around your wrist. You look around for Az and Midnight but hear a chirp and meow and look back at your haven bag, seeing Az and Midnight sticking their heads out, with your daggers in Midnight's mouth. You blink and take the offered daggers, putting them on your belt as you look at Rubilan.

Y/N: How long have we been out? How long have you been flying?

Rubilan, glancing back: Not long, only a few hours. Why?

Y/N: Just curious...

Rubilan, nodding: Alright. Adamai and Yugo should wake up soon...I'm not going to lecture you about what you did is stupid because you already know. I don't know if the other two will do it as well, so keep an open mind and an ear out.

Y/N nods looking at the crystal blue sea as Rubilan flies over it, her wings flapping occasionally. You make a portal up to Rubilan's head and go through it, now sitting on her head to get a better view of the ocean as you take out your drawing pad and pencil, starting to draw. A few minutes later and the brothers start to wake up, noticing the animal companions staring at them. The brothers sit up and rub their heads, looking around and noticing you on Rubilan's head, drawing. Yugo makes a portal next to you and goes through it with Midnight as Az and Adamai fly up to you. You hum in acknowledgement of their presences and keep drawing as they sit next to you.

Yugo, glancing at you: Did Rubilan lecture you?

Y/N, not looking up: No. She knew I knew that what I did was stupid, so no lecture was needed.

Adamai, nodding: As long as you learned, that's all that matters.

You nod and keep drawing, not looking at the two as Az hops onto your hat and Midnight onto your shoulders. Yugo and Adamai peek over your shoulders to see what you're drawing.

Yugo: Whatcha drawing y/n/n?

Y/N: This.

(I found this image on Google)

The brother's eyes widened, looking at how good it looked.

Adamai: Wow! This looks amazing!

Yugo, looking at you: You didn't tell me you could draw!

Y/N, blushing in embarrassment: I don't draw that well....there are people better than me. Besides, I only draw occasionally or when I need some time to think.

Yugo and Adamai exchange a look while Rubilan sweat drops.

Rubilan, internally: Oh boy....here we go.

Yugo and Adamai look back at you and you get the distinct feeling your drawing pad is going to get snatched away, so you quickly put it in your haven bag just as Adamai makes a swipe for it.

Yugo: Y/N...bring your drawing pad out!

Adamai: Yeah! We wanna see the drawings!

Y/N, shaking your head: No, they're bad anyways...

Yugo, grabbing your shoulders and shaking you: No they aren't! They are really good!

Adamai, stopping Yugo from shaking you after noticing you were getting dizzy from being shaken: He's right Y/n/n! They look amazing!

Y/n shakes their head, shaking off the dizziness as they pout.

Y/N: No. I'm not showing you my drawings!

Yugo, grinning mischievously: Guess I'll have to get them myself them!

Yugo lunges for your bag, but you put your hand out calmly, stopping him in his tracks as he struggles. Adamai, Az, Midnight, and Rubilan snicker.

Adamai: Looks like you got stopped bro!

Yugo, pouting: As if you won't try bro!

Adamai, chuckling: Maybe, but at least I know how to be patient, unlike you Yugo!

Yugo growls and lunges at Adamai, but you get in the way once again, holding the back of Yugo's shirt as he struggles. Adamai and the animal companions laugh at his misfortune as Yugo pouts. Adamai wipes a tear away and looks at you two.

Adamai: Since we have time, how about we get to know each other better?

Yugo stops struggling and nods, blinking. You shrug, nodding.

Y/N: sure. It'd help us be closer in the future anyways.

Yugo, grinning cheekily: and protect you better Y/n/n~

You sigh and nod, wondering what you have gotten yourself into. Rubilan keeps flying, but is paying attention to the conversation happening on her head. You put Yugo down and he sits next to you, head on your shoulders as Adamai sits next to you, his head resting against your arm. Az and Midnight sit infront of you, ready for ✨story time ✨.

Yugo: so how are we gonna do this?

Adamai: Well, it can be me, then yugo, then y/n. Sound fair?

You and Yugo nod, looking at Adamai.

Adamai: Well, I don't remember this at all, but Grougaloragran told me this story. When me and yugo first hatched from our dofus, we started crying, but when y/n hatched from their dofus, we stopped crying. According to Grougal, nothing he did would stop our crying, except being near Y/N's dofus. It drived Grougal up a wall trying to calm us down! When it was time for you two to go to the humans who raised you, me and Yugo didn't let go of you Y/n!

Y/N, blinking in surprise: Really?

Adamai, nodding: Yeah. Grougal had to use a spell to put us to sleep so he could separate us. According to Grougal, Yugo woke up when you did Y/N, and didn't let you go until Grougal put him to sleep with a spell! Apparently, I didn't stop crying once Grougal came back, only stopping my crying when I was given something. Grougal never said what it was, only that it was some kind of stuffed animal.

You and Yugo blink in surprise as Rubilan snickers.

Rubilan: I remember that toy. According to Efrim, it was a stuffed toy that Y/N made in their previous life before the war, so that might've been why.

The trio blinks and nods, before you and Adamai look at Yugo. Yugo sighs and nods.

Yugo: Alright, so when I was little, around 3 or 4, I had wandered too far from the bakery and got lost in the woods. According to Alibert, he found me by some rocks, petting some wolves made of wood. He said that they were called Timber wolves and that they looked just as confused as he did. I think they wanted to eat me, but didn't when I started to pet them.

You and Adamai blink slowly, before looking at Az, who nods, confirming the story. Yugo and Adamai then look at you expectantly, and you nod, sighing.

Y/N: Well, when I was around 2, I had gotten lost in Bonta because Jade had gotten distracted for a few seconds and that caused me to wander off and get lost in a crowd. Jade was looking for me for hours, bumping into Ja-ren for the first time and he helped her search for me. The two found me in an alleyway, in a cardboard box and shivering in the rain, with Midnight on me to keep me warm. According to Jade, there were some other bow meows in the alleyway, surrounding the cardboard box I was in.

Yugo blinks and Adamai snickers.

Adamai: It seems like Yugo is a dog person and you're a cat person Y/N!

You and Yugo blink in surprise, and then snicker, having not thought of it. After a few m inutes of all of you laughing, Adamai takes a breath,

Adamai: Alright, well, it's my turn again.

Adamai thinks, trying to think of a story to tell from when he was younger. He then remembers one and smiles.

Adamai: Well, when I was around 10, there was this massive storm that came by! The waves were super rough and the wind was howling, and it sounded like a monster! I was scared because that was the biggest storm that came by, ever! I hid in a cave, refusing to come out! Then Rubilan came by and started to tell me scary and funny stories, and I completely forgot about the storm until it was over.

Rubilan, chuckling: I still remember the stories I told you uncle...besides, we both know that if I didn't do it, then Efrim or Grougal would have done it.

Adamai, nodding: Yeah, that's true! I do wonder what kind of stories they would tell...

Rubilan, rolling their eyes: probably ones from their youth! I know Efrim does it as bedtime stories! He reads them like a grandpa telling stories to his grandkids!

Adamai nods in agreement as you and Yugo blink in shock and confusion. Adamai then looks at Yugo.

Adamai: Your turn little bro!

Yugo nods, thinking of a story from his memories. He thinks for a while, before grinning at Y/N mischievously, who gets a sinking feeling in your stomach as you sweatdrop.

Yugo: Well, this one time when me and Y/N were 7, we were in my village, playing tag. I then got an idea to scare Y/N and hid. Y/N, who was the tagger, was looking for me to tag me. She was looking for me for a few minutes, and then when she walked past the bushes I was hiding in, I jumped out and scared her. She jumped and screamed in shock, falling down! I helped them back up after laughing for abit and they punched me in my arm and started to tickle me as revenge! It was great!

Y/N, eyebrow twitching: And if I remember correctly, you're the one who also said that the prize for the game of tag was a sleepover. If I won, then I would have slept over at your house Yugo. But if you won, then you would sleep over with me at my house in Bonta, Yugo. And if my memory serves me correctly, which it does, then I haven't lost a single game of tag yet!

Adamai, blinking: You were raised in Bonta, Y/N?

Y/N, nodding: Yeah. Jade was living in Emelka with Aunt Jude when she found me. And then a year later, moving to Bonta.

Adamai nods and the brothers now look at you expectantly. You sigh and nod.

Y/N: alright I get it, my turn....when I was 7, Ja-Ren became my step-dad. He and Jade got along well and were spending time together a lot...I got jealous of Ja-ren taking up mom's time and started to prank him. The pranks started out harmless at first, just moving things to a different location or hiding them...and then I slowly upped the pranks to putting a bucket of water and glitter above doors I knew he would enter or exit from. He started to get frustrated, and me and Jade could tell. One day, Ja-ren came back from work, clearly exhausted and he went to get his usual drink from the kitchen....that I had put a fake arachnee in. He then drank it, and saw the arachnee in it....and he just kept drinking it and then turned to my hiding place, raising an eyebrow. He said, and I quote "You're gonna have to try harder than that to scare me kiddo", and the just started to help me with my pranks...both of us starting a prank war without Jade knowing. We bonded over that time and I accepted Ja-ren as my step=dad, and the prank war stopped...of course, we still occasionally prank each other.

Yugo and Adamai blink in surprise, before laughing, as do Rubilan and Az. Midnight snickers, remembering this well as you have a nostalgic smile on your face. The rest of the day was filled with all of you telling stories about each other and growing closer to one another.

Word Count: 2033

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 639 12
╰┈➤ A collection of my yandere one-shots all compiled into one book! As some are older than the rest please keep in mind that my writing...
2.3M 41.3K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...
27.9K 470 29
┆彡 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 | 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒 - x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ.
6.5K 270 16
This is Rouga x Reader story, enjoy! PS: Buddyfight doesn't belong to me, it belongs to Bushiroad.