His arranged wife

Par tarawrts

Abhimanyu singh rathore , the king of the city jodhpur and the famous business tycoon of India, who has no in... Plus

Disclaimer
character description 1
Character description 2
1. First encounter
2. Party
3. The marriage proposal
4. The wedding bells
5. The wedding night
6. Akward moment
7. The small steps
8. Siya's plan
9. First visit
10. little talks
11. Teasing
Reception look
12. Kuldevi pooja
13. Reception party
14. Sudden meeting
15. Some conflicts
Notice
16. Siya's Investigation
18. RIFT
19. Fell apart
20. The guilt
21. Realization
22. Abhimanyu meets siya
23. Abhimanyu regrets
24. The Face off
25. The Truth
26. Sorry and Slaps
27. Game
28. The longing
29. The suspicion
30. Abhimanyu's fear
31. Blooming love
32. Bua: The mastermind
33. The mystery suitcase
34. The confession
35. sensual date
36. Movie date
37. Trap?
38. Revealation
39. Rahul is dead
40. Her Silence
42. Siya is kidnapped
43. Unfolding secrets
Surprise
44. Reunite?
45. Justice
46. Siya is Angry
47. Date
48. Moon and Star
49. Blissful Night
50. Epilogue
Thank you note
Surprise

41. Love or Hate

24.6K 2.7K 164
Par tarawrts

Vote target: 1.5k

Abhimanyu's Pov*

“ Khamma ghani Rana sa” The commissioner created him with respect.

“ Ghani Ghani khamma, say what made you call me?” He asked, cutting off all the formalities…

“Mrs Rathore is here Rana sa”

“ What ?” I asked in shock.

“ Yeah she came to register to complain about the death of Rahul Joshi” He said, and I was almost shocked.

“ Don't do any stupidity I am coming " I said while he hummed in response. I cut the call immediately and took the long steps. I reached the stairs, the driver already took the car out of the parking lot.

I moved to the driving seat and signalled him to get out of the car. I sat in immediately and drove at full speed. Soon I reached the police station. I got out of the car, and suddenly everyone went silent and stood at their place. They bowed to me, I nodded and entered the commissioner's office.

Siya's pov*

I was in my office, my mind was blank. I don't know what to do, I am running away from everything. I hate you for this Abhi you shouldn't have done this to me. I don't know but still, a part of me wants to believe him, and I don't give a fuck to that part. You are making me suffer then I'll make your life hell too. I stood up and told my boss that I'd work from home today as I was not well. She asked me to take a rest and not overwork. Well, she is kind and I appreciate her for this. I directly came to the police station, my brother was killed by someone and I want to know why. I can't directly tell anyone but I can make this investigation happen and let out the truth.

I sat in the office of the commissioner.

“ I want to file a Complaint” I said and the officer gave me an amusing look.

“Regarding?” He asked, raising his eyebrows.

“ My brother Rahul Joshi had a suspicious death and I am sure someone was behind this, I want to file a complaint,” I said while he was shocked.

“ Just a minute,” He said and excused himself, while I gave him a confused look, he was talking with someone, and I just waited for him to come back.

He came back and sat comfortably, “ Mam are you sure you want to file a complaint, I mean there was nothing suspicious in the post-mortem report” He said trying to give me an obvious reason.

“ Who knows, was it true or not?” I said, raising my eyebrows.

“ You're doubting us,” He said in an amusing tone.

“ I didn't say that but who knows” I said while anger reflected on his face.

“Mrs Rathore, I hope you know that this is a punishable offence” he tried to threaten me.

“ And I hope you know who I am" I said and his colour faded from his face and instantly became pale.

“ Mrs. Rathore I hope you're aware of the consequences of coming here without informing” I  heard his deep husky voice. I can say he was hella angry, looks like I have made some big mistake, I never thought that he was so powerful, and he will get to know this. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and turned to face him. He was staring at me with his dark gaze, I stood up from my place and he came dangerously close.

“ Officer, my wife is not able to accept the incident, we are taking leave,” He said to the officer still gazing at me with his dark orbs and I gulped in fear.

He held my hands and started walking fast while I wiggled to get free from his hold. He made me sit in the car, I tried to get out he gave me a warning look and that's it I couldn't move from there, he made me wear the seatbelt and came to the other side. He drove the car and started driving rashly, my heart dropped I couldn't keep this silence anymore.

“ Abhimanyu, I am scared please drive slowly” I said but seems like he was not even listening to me, he held the steering tightly.

A tear escaped from my eyes as I was scared.

“ Abhi please” I requested him again, he didn't look at me but yeah the car speed went to normal, he took out his handkerchief and extended it towards me.

“ Wipe off your tears and don't you dare to cry anymore” He said while I took the handkerchief from his hand and wiped my tears.

Why are you doing this Abhimanyu? Your every action is hurting me and making me hate you more.

The car stopped in front of Raj Mahal, his eyes still focused out the windshield, I tried to get off but he held my hands.

“ Why are you doing this love?” He asked sadly his voice reflecting the pain which pierced my heart.

“ You're making me do this, my family have all rights to know this, you're threatening me, you killed my brother, and there is no guarantee you will harm my family too how do you expect me to behave, just get the one thing in your head, you can't have me after hurting my family. Accept this as soon as you can this is our end.” I told him honestly and his eyes filled with tears.

“ This is not our end, please love I'll die without you”

“ Ohh, that would be perfect for you to die,” I said and jerked his hand and got out of the car, something twitched in my heart when I said those words, but I ignored them and walked inside.

.

.

.

I was working on my design when someone knocked on the door I saw it was Meera Maa at the door standing there holding a cup.

She came inside and kept the cup on the nightstand, she sat beside me and caressed my hair.

“ Siya bacche, how are you?” She asked lovingly and my heart twitched, I was giving her the cold shoulder because of Abhimanyu, but she loved me like her daughter, am I right at my place or I am punishing the wrong people?

“ I am fine maa” I said while focusing on my drawing.

She kissed my head, I could feel her sadness, I closed my eyes as I felt pathetic to hurt everyone.

“ I just came to give this black coffee to Abhimanyu, I will send your turmeric milk prepared by me, please have it you look tired these days beta, take care,” She said while I nodded and focused on my work. She went outside, I went to the drawer to take out one of Sketch. I opened the drawer and took out the pen that's when my eyes went to a bottle, it was the same which I bought two days ago.

Well I bought it for myself because I was feeling suffocated, but now I think someone needs this more than me, right now I couldn't think of anything flashes of Rahul bhai falling into a ditch were flashing in my mind. A part of me begging to stop my action but these days only my brother’s death flashes in my mind. I  mixed the whole bottle of poison in his coffee, and that's when I heard the closing sound of the door, I flinched and closed the drawer hurriedly. I saw him he was looking at me with the expression I can't decide.

“ Maa gave you black coffee,” I said and extended my hands towards him, while he held the cup and my hands both.

“ Are you sure?” He asked me with a hurt expression.

“Yes,” I replied, his eyes reflecting betrayal and sadness. I hummed in response. He smiled a bit and took the cup from my hands. I waited for him to drink, he looked at me for a second and started taking the cup towards his mouth to take a sip.

My heart was pounding fast with fear, no it was not the fear of getting caught, it was the fear of losing him, losing my love. He kept the cup on his lips and before he could take a sip I threw the cup with a jerk. He looked at me and suddenly his eyes were filled with love, was he aware of this I don't think so.

I looked at him helplessly, tears escaping my eyes I started crying, I turned my back towards him and was ready to lock myself in the bathroom that's when he back-hugged me tightly, I started crying hard in his embrace while he continuously consoled me and gave comforting kisses.

“ It's ok love don't feel bad you were just angry” The moment he said my body went numb, I was too stunned to react, he knew, he knew everything from the start. Why he is like this, he can kill someone who betrayed him but at the same time, he is telling me that it's not my mistake how I also tried to betray him. There is no difference between him and me, he killed my brother cause he thinks he betrayed him and I tried to kill him cause he betrayed me by killing my brother.

He was hugging me tightly not letting me go, and as of now I realised I was doomed. I can't live with him nor without him, it's better to suffer this way rather than be guilty. I don't know anything but one thing I will never be able to forgive him ever again.

I wiggled to get out of his hold but he was holding me tightly after a lot of tries, I pushed him and went into the bathroom.

Abhi's pov*

I got out of the bathroom and entered our bedroom, I saw her mixing something in the coffee, and my heart dropped in sadness. I closed the door loudly so that she could be alert, and as expected she hid the bottle inside the drawer, I smiled sadly. She came towards me.

“ Maa gave you black coffee” she said and I held her hand along with the cup.

“ Are you sure?” I asked her and waited for her reaction and she agreed, breaking my heart instantly but I was not angry with her. She is Siya my siya, she has all rights to me. If she can give me happiness then she has the right to give me pain too, in fact, she is the only one who has this

right of hurting me to the core and I'll take it happily.

“ Yes” She said and this was the moment I accepted my fate, although a part of me was sad that her love couldn't win with the hatred but I guess I deserve this pain. I've hurt my women, the women whom I worship, the women who rule my kingdom and the women who rule my heart.

I took the cup and one last time I wanted to fill her image and presence in my memories so I never forget even after dying.

Before I could take a sip, she threw the cup with a jerk and the coffee spilled on the floor and the cup broke into pieces just like her hatred. I was relieved that somehow our love won, maybe we were in a tight spot but still, she chose that love part of her, not the one which is forcing her to hate me.

She was looking at me helplessly, my baby was fighting with her inner self, and I felt pathetic. I am the one who has put her in this tough spot. I can't even imagine how she is managing this, where a part of her loves her brother to the death and a part of her

craves for me. I am such a pathetic person to do this to my Shona.

She started crying and I back hugged her tightly. I know she feels helpless, but she has to fight this on her own. The most I can do is to be with her in this journey and support her every decision except leaving her.

She pushed me angrily and ran to the bathroom, while a painful smile played on my lips,

“ My Siya loves me, she chose me instead of revenge”

Please like, comment and follow 💗 :)

Chapters 42 and 43 are updated on the scroll stack. Link in profile

The main plot is going to unfold in the next two chapters, just trust your Author and judge me after reading it...

Love you ❤🩷

I know it was short but trust me, the next scene needed the whole chapter that's why I wrapped up here, also a surprise is coming soon, stay tuned 🥰 target jaldi complete karo taki main plot mil jae tum sabko jaldi.

Vote target: 1.5k

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2M 48.4K 78
The story of a royal The king who lost his heart to a girl at his first sight only.. his deep yearning for her.. his deep love for her.. join the...
737K 32.8K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
295K 12.9K 63
When the prince doesn't believe in genuine love-arrange marriage and the princess thinks she is not worthy of being someone's wife or a Queen.. What...
126K 5.4K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...