My Bestfriend

By cloudylile

It's a story about formula one . It isn't real just my fantasy More

Cloudy
Lando
Cloudy
Lando
Cloudy
Lando
Cloudy
Lando
Cloudy
Lando
Cloudy
Lando
Cloudy
Cloudy

Lando

145 2 0
By cloudylile

I am stroking her hair while she sleeps. She fell asleep after the second movie started playing. My heart feels full again, just as it used to. It was a long day and I need sleep too. My mind though has other plans because it's too happy and excited to relax and let me sleep. I take the pillow next to me and place her head on it. Now that my legs are free I get up to go get a blanket. It's cold and she is wearing a T-shirt. I take a blanket from my bed and another one from the closet. I go in the living room again, she has turned sides she is now facing the pillows. I place the blanket on top of her and sit in the other couch. I lay down and close my eyes. My mind still thinking but I need the sleep. I force myself to sleep.

[...]

<<Good morning sleepy head>> her morning voice makes me open my eyes. <<Good morning>> a big smile drawn on my face. <<You okay? How did you sleep?>> she says again. <<Good nothing hurts>> I reassure her. <<Okay then let's go eat because you need to take your medicine>> she offers me a hand to stand up. <<Let me get changed first>> I say. <<Yeah and I will go in my room to put on my own clothes>> she laughs. <<Don't forget to give me back mine>> a grin on my face. <<They look better on me so I will keep them>> she makes a funny face at me. <<I will meet you downstairs>> and she leaves.

I open my closet and pick an outfit. I get out of my room and in the elevator. The door of the elevator slides open an I walk to the breakfast area. I go straight to the food. I take a plate and put on 2 eggs, a bagel and a croissant. I also take a cup of juice and walk towards Cloudy and Charles. I sit across Cloudy and place my plate in front of me. She looks at my plate and grabs my croissant. <<The doctor wrote on the paper no sugar before taking the medicine>> she says to me with a smile. I try to take the croissant back from her hands but she takes a big bite of it. <<Nah too late>> she is chewing it slowly trying to make me mad.

I hear Charles laugh and turn to look at him. <<You look like an ipad kid that was told to go touch some grass>> Charles laughs again. <<Thank you mate>> I say and laugh with him. <<This was delicious>> she says while eating the last bite. <<Good to know>> I say rolling my eyes.  <<Lando will you be flying with Cloudy to London?>> Charle's voice again. I am starting to get used to him being around. <<No I didn't even know Cloudy was going>> I am confused because she didn't mention anything. <<Yeah they informed me last minute that I have to attent a meeting>> she says. <<Where will you be staying?>> a question that I am really worried about the answer. <<At my house>> her eyes a little worried. <<You are sure you want to go back there?>> I say and her eyes go straight to Charles. He doesn't know and I almost gave it away. 

Charles is now more intrested in his phone, he didn't understand a thing. I mouth sorry to Cloudy and she mouths back it's okay. <<Do you want me to come with you?>> I whisper. <<No you should rest and I will be fine>> she looks at me with a smile. <<And also I don't think he will be there, I think he went to a trip>> she says out loud getting Charles attention. <<Who?>> he says confused. <<My stepfather>> she says totally normal. <<Oh okay>> and he is looking back at his phone again. Charles is propably flying to another universe where he is a champion with Ferrari. He is clearly daydreaming and haven't understand a thing. I look at Cloudy who is trying to keep her laugh. is he okay I mouth to her. <<Yeah Ferrari wants to renue his contract and he is flying on cloud 9>> she whispers.  <<That explains a lot>> now I am the one trying not to laugh.

<<So I have a flight to catch, see you in Abu Dhabi mate>> he sighs, <<Good bye babe>>. Charles looks extremely happy and I can't blame him. <<Bye mate>> I raise my eyebrows. <<Bye babe>> she says and leans to give him a kiss on the cheek. I take a sip of my juice looking away. I only look back at her when Charles is gone. <<Do you know what they want?>> my question brings a weird expression on her face. <<No they didn't say why they want me there>> her answer making me more curious. <<Well I have a thought on what they possibly want>> her face glowing as she says it. <<Tell me>> is all I manage to say. <<I think they want to offer me the main position as your strategist, you know how Mark always said he is now too old>> I have never seen her smile so big. With her beautiful smile I almost forgot what she said.

<<That's the best news ever>> I am so excited I can't hide it. <<Hey, hey calm down we can't be sure yet>> she says with a laugh. We continue eating our breakfast until we are both done. <<Let's go buy your meds now>> she stands up. <<We can go later>> I know there is no way on convincing her but I give it a try. <<I know you really well mister and if we don't go now you will never take them>> she smiles at me ironically. <<You are a pain in the ass you know that?>> I sigh and get up. I try to look irritated but fail when we both start laughing. We are walking out the hotel when fans surround us. <<Lando please sign this>> one of them says. <<Lando please a photo>> another one. She gives me a sympathetic look and steps aside to wait for me. I start signing caps and taking pictures.

A sigh of relief leaves my mouth when I am finally done. I turn back at Cloudy who is smiling at me. <<They love you>> she is talking about my fans. <<Yeah I know but I would like to have a more private life>> I say staring at the sky. She stops walking and I realize we have arrived to pharmacy. <<Wait here I will go inside>> she says and I just nod. I lean against the wall and look around. Las Vegas is really beautiful but I think it's too busy here. <<Hey daydreamer here are your meds>> Cloudy is handing me two pills and a bottle of water. I take the pills and put them in my mouth. I swallow them with a little water. <<My mom had to buy me gifts so I would take my meds and I just took  them just because you said so>> she laughs at my comment.  <<I knew you were spoiled but I didn't think that much>> she says with a grin. 

<<Excuse me miss little perfect but I am not spoiled>>

<<Oh yes you are>> she laughs and shoves my arm. <<You are in trouble>> I say when she starts running. <<Catch me if you can>> she is laughing. I start running after her. <<Oh I will and you will regret saying that>> I am almost behind her. I grab her arm and turn her so she is facing me. I pick her up and place her against my chest. <<Put me down>> she kicking her feet. <<No>> I laugh and start spinning her around. She is laughing when I place her down. I stand there looking like an idiot staring at her. <<You are spoiled>> she sticks her tongue out and starts running again. I smile at myself and start chasing her again. She stops outside the hotel and smiles at me. 

<<I have to make my suitcase and go to the airport and you have a flight to catch too>> she says. I am so confused how isn't she tired from all the running when I am out of breath. We get in the hotel and in the elevator. <<Plese take your meds for me, good bye>> she says and hugs me. I hug her back. <<Will you be at the race?>> I ask her. <<I don't know>> she lets go of me. <<Okay good bye and I won't forget to take my meds>> I wave at her. She offers me a big smile and leaves.

__________________________

Sorry for not posting last saturday I was sick and didn't feel like writing. Enjoy these happy chapters is all I am going to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 449 30
It's a fictitious story that I wrote when I was about 11 or 12 so there will be some mistakes. If you want to read then welcome to my world of imagin...
49.8K 676 43
are all good things coming to an end or is that just a myth?
123K 2.5K 39
mostly Carlando and Lestappen oneshots based on real events or just imagination... Comment or text me what you wanna read and I'll write it <3
7.2K 354 9
Things happen for a reason, that's all I know.