Cloudy

I feel the ground opening and swallowing me. I am frozen and I think I am screaming.  I turn to Mark who is looking horrified, I look at my hands that are shaking like crazy. Lando isn't answering and he isn't moving and now my whole body is in pain. My heart is beating out of my chest and my bones feel shattered. I wish I was the one that crashed not him.

It's my fault, I know it is. The paramedics are rushing towards Lando's shattered car. Still no sign of life. Mark is talking to me but the only thing I can hear is rumpling. I stumple backwards as Lando is being rushed to an ambulance. Something in the back of my mind says run and I do. I run with such a speed that I didn't know I had in me.

<<Can I go with him in the ambulance>> I say in a hurry to one of the paramedics. I didn't realize I said it that loud to make him jump out of his place. <<Yes miss- the paramedic says. <<You must be kidding Cloudy>> I hear Kiara laughing from behind me. <<What?>> I turn to look at her. <<I will go with him>> she looks at me in the eyes dead serious and then grinning again. The paramedic looks at us confused. <<Kiara please now it's not the right time to argue we both can go>> I can't stay back I have to go with him and I don't understand why she has got an attitude.

<<No actually only one person can come>> The paramedic looks kinda embarrased. <<Please Kiara you can follow us with your car, please let me go with him>> I am desperate, I am not leaving his side. <<I am his girlfriend I will go with him>> she sounds like a baby complaining. <<And I am his bestfriend, I don't think because you are his girlfriend means that  you care more about him>> I am serious too know.

<<Stop trying to break me and Lando apart>> now she looks at me like she is scared. What is trying to do make me the bad guy? <<Kiara you have lost your mind>> I am so confused right now. <<You are pathetic for ever thinking that Lando would like you, you are nothing next to me after all Lando already chose me so you better get out of my way>> she yells at me. If there was a slightest chance  that I would let her go with him instead of me now it's completely gone. Rage is filling me and anger is getting over my body.  I try to calm myself down or else she will need an ambulance too.

<<Kiara I don't know what are you trying to imply but right now isn't the time to throw insults to each other>> I am mad and this whole thing has to stop, Lando's life is at risk. <<Fuck you Cloudy>> she barks again. <<I know Lando better than anyone and I know that he wants Cloudy with him>> A familiar voice enters our arguement. I turn to look at the person that is helping me, Cisca. His mother, the woman that raised me because my mom was too busy to care. She is smiling at me signing me to go in the ambulance. 

I get in and look at Lando that has oxygen on, he isn't moving and his eyes are still closed. I sit next to him and turn back to look at Cisca and Kiara again. <<Oh and Kiara, Lando said otherwise in his messages>> I grin at her and the paramedic closes the door.

The nurse looks at Lando and then at me worried. I suddenly feel an urge to cry and my heart started beating out of it's place again. Tears start spilling from my eyes. <<He will be okay, won't he?>> I say hysterically with heavy tears. <<He had a big crash, we will do our best>> her words guns planting bullets in my heart.

We have arrived at the hospital, Lando is getting pushed out of the ambulance and in the hospital by people with white shirts. <<You should follow me>> the nurse tells me. I don't say anything in return I just follow her inside. She shows me to a room full of chairs and other people sitting there looking sad. They are waiting to hear news about their loved ones. <<You can wait here a doctor will come out to you to inform you about his situation>> the nurses voice again. <<Thank you>> I say to her and she walks away.

I sit on a chair and stare at my feet. Hours have pasted and Cisca, Kiara and Max are here talking to each other. I haven't said a word to them, I can't, I forgot how to. Kiara has been glaring at me but I couldn't care less. Cisca looks at me worried before a doctor comes to us and I am back to my feet again waiting to hear that he is fine. <<You are his family?>> the doctor says to us. Yes everyone says at the same time.

<<His heart is malfunctioning but he is strong he will be alright in some days>> the doctor says. <<He was lucky he didn't break anything after such a big crash>> she says again. <<So he is okay?>> I hear my voice for the first time after hours. <<He is not awake yet and he isn't one hundred percent fine but he will be>> the doctor smiles at me. <<Can we go see him?>> Kiara asks. <<Only one of you can go his mother or anyone else she chooses>> the doctor answers looking at Cisca. I turn to look at Cisca who is smiling at me.

<<Go Cloudy he needs you>> she tells me. Kiara is shocked and angry but she doesn't say anything. <<Thank you Cisca>> I hug her. <<Don't thank me you are Lando's favourite person>> she says. Kiara looks pissed at the sound of Cisca's words.

They are leaving when Max turns at me. <<If you need anything call me>> he smiles. <<I will>> I say back and he leaves with the others. I follow the doctor to show me to Lando. She stops outside a door and turns to face me again. <<I didn't say this to everyone but we aren't sure he will be fine, his heartbeat is too slow to know just yet>> she opens the door next to us. Lando is inside laying on a bed with hundred of whires around him. The doctor leaves me there frozen in place. Did she just say that they are not sure he will be okay?

I walk in the room and sit next to Lando.I look around the room to all the machines attached to him. I take his hand in mine and squiz it. I place my head on his chest taking a big breath. The emotions are overwhelming me.

<<Lando please don't leave, please don't go like everyone else did. If you go I will be all alone again in this world. You were the only person that showed me love when everyone else didn't. You showed me that there is love for me in this world too. That I don't have to be alone. That there is love for everyone but you just need to find the right person and the right person for me was you Lando. You are the person that I love the most in this world please don't leave me. My dad died before I was born, I never got to meet him. My mother died when I was ten but I wasn't too close with her and I never got the chance to know my dad but I am too attached to you and if I loose you, I will loose myself too>> tears roll down my cheeks again.

<<I wish you can hear me but I know I am not brave enough to say this things to you when you wake up because you will, you aren't going to leave me alone Lando you promised>> 

I close my eyes, my cheeks wet from tears and I fall asleep hugging him.

____________________________

What do with think of Kiara? A small chapter this time. Formula one is back and I am really excited. Really happy for Max but sad about Charles