Cloudy

I sit next to Lando while his mom and Max are leaving. I had a shower and changed clothes and took a taxi back here. I stare at Lando who looks like he waits for me to speak first. I am curious to know why they broke up. I knew Lando wasn't into her but she wasn't a problem to him. <<So tell me everything>> I get comfortable in the chair. <<Well she basically asked me to stop talking to you>> he says mad. I burst out laughing and almost fall off the chair. <<Wait really, I knew she hated me but I didn't think that much>> I laugh again. He presses his lips together. Looks up at the ceiling. <<She didn't seem to have a problem with you last week>> 

<<She almost tried to rip my hair off earlier so she could come in the ambulance with you>> I exhale irritated. He flaters. Frowns. <<What?>> his voice louder. <<Yeah she wanted to come with you and she was yelling at me at how pathetic I am and that I am trying to ruin your relationship>> I scoff. <<I mean, I knew she was a drama queen but this is ridiculous>> he laughs, an angry laugh. <<Tell me everything from the begging>> I say. Lando is staring at me, eyes narrowed, his hands on his chest. This is angry Lando. <<Well she wanted to talk to me for days>> he stops, <<But I was avoiding her and when you left earlier she asked everyone to go out of the room>> he looks at the ceiling.

<<Oh and she started yelling at you?>> I say what comes to mind. <<No she wanted to kiss me but I stopped her and said you wanted to talk to me so go on>> he laughs again. <<Bad bitch>> I smile at him and he laughs even more at my remark. <<Then she told me she wants me to stop talking to you, I got mad and yeah that's basically it>> he looks at me again. I nod at him and stare out the window. I promise to myself right now right here that I am never leaving Lando again no matter how annoying he gets. He nudges my arm. <<What are you thinking about?>> he asks. <<Nothing I was just so worried about you last night but now you are fine>> my breathing is now a lot slower, calmer.

I don't know what got into me but I just hug Lando so tight that I think I unalived him. He hugs me back and we stay like that for what feels like an eternity. He breathes like it's difficult for him. I don't want to let go of him, I want to feel like this moment for the rest of my life. I finally let go and I am smiling at him. <<I am stubborn, aren't I ?>> I giggle. <<I will love you no matter what but yes you are>> he says with a smirk. <<Yeah and you are mister little perfect>> I say sarcastically. <<Mhm you could say that>> he grins at me. I shove his arm and he falls back to the bed. He looks at the ceiling again. <<God why am I stuck with her>> he says. I look at him offended.

I am about to answer him when there is a knock on the door. <<Come on>> Lando says smirking at me. I roll my eyes at him and turn to look at the doctor that is now walking in. <<So guys change of plans, we will run some more tests on Lando now and then you can leave>> she smiles at us. <<That's perfect>> he sounds like a kid. <<But you will have to rest and walk everyday for you to recover properly>> the doctor says again. Lando nods and stands up. He waves at me and leaves with the doctor. I am left alone so I open tik tok. Thirty minutes have pasted when Lando comes back. <<Come on we are leaving>> he says. I get up and we walk out the door.

<<Wait I have to talk to the doctor before we go>> I say. <<No I want to go partying>> he drags me by my arm. <<No that's not happening>> the doctor appears from behind Lando. <<I told you mister Norris no alcohol until you finish the pills I wrote you>> she points at a paper Lando is holding. <<And no partying for the next 24 hours, you have to rest>> she continues. <<Anything else I need to know?>> I hear my voice after minutes. << No have a good night and rest mister Norris>> she glances at Lando. <<I will make sure he will>> I say. She walks away and Lando places his hand on my shoulder. We start making our way out of the hospital.

<<Let me call a taxi real quick>> I exhale. <<No I want to walk>> he says. <<But the doctor said you need to rest>> I look at him. <<Yeah but she also said that I need to walk so let's walk back at the hotel>> he looks at me with puppy eyes. <<Okay fine>> I roll my eyes at him. He puts his arm around my waist and I put mine around his. We walk like that down the Las Vegas streets without saying a word to each other. We are walking at a park now. We still haven't said a word when he stops walking. <<You guys have learned nothing>> he is looking at two kids. <<You again>> a little boy says. I am confused, does Lando know these kids?

The little boy looks at me now. <<My name is Bob>> he says. <<I am Cloudy nice to meet you>> I say back at him.<<Is she your bestfriend?>> the girl asks Lando. Lando nods and then she turns at me. <<Did he say sorry?>> the little girl asks me and then looks at Lando again. I look at Lando who is trying not to laugh. <<Yes>> I say confused. <<And her name is Amanda>> Lando points at the little girl. I want to laugh so bad, I look at Lando who is grinning at me. It's our nicknames, these kids are like us. <<You guys should go back at your homes your moms will be worried again>> Lando's voice again. <<Okay we will>> Amanda says. <<Goodnight>> Bob this time. <<Goodnight>> I say at the same time as Lando.

The kids start walking away and I turn to Lando. <<What was that?>> I ask him. <<Let's go I will tell you at the way back at the hotel>> he places his arm around my waist again and I do the same. <<So the day we fought I came for a walk here and I bumped into these kids trying to sneak out to watch the stars and I couldn't let them out here alone>> he pauses <<And I was trying to convince them to go back home when they told me their names and I remembered us and yeah that's it>> he continues. <<Then why did the girl ask me if you said sorry?>> I ask him confused. <<Because that day she said I look miserable and I told her why and she said to me to say sorry to you>> he laughs.

<<No way these kids are named like our nicknames>> It's too weird to me. <<Yeah I still can't believe it>> he says. We keep talking about random staff when we arrive at the hotel. I didn't realize we were here because I was distracted by our conversation. We are in the elevator when I laugh at a joke that Lando makes. We enter his room. Kiara is here making her suitcase. She looks at us and says, <<Don't worry I am leaving>>. Lando ignores her and walks past her, I am about to do the same when she talks again. <<You did it, you broke us apart>> she says angry. <<You are clownish>> I answer her.

Lando comes back and opens the door. <<You finished packing?>> he asks. <<Yes>> she says trying to cry. <<Then leave>> Lando is mad. She stops at the door. <<Sorry for delaying, you guys probably want to make out>> she says ironically. <<You are pathetic>> Lando says and slams the door at her face. I look at Lando and we both burst out laughing. <<I will go take a shower>> I hear his voice again. <<Okay I will put on some of your clothes to be comfier>>

We both walk to his bedroom. I open his closet and he goes in the bathroom. I put on some black joggers and a white T-shirt. I grab my phone and text Charles that I am back from the hospital but I will stay at Lando because we have a lot to talk about. Actually we already talked about everything but I just want to spend some time with him. I missed him. I leave my phone on Lando's bed and go to the kitchen. I will cook us dinner.

My phone is buzzing but my hands are dirty. I wash my hands and walk towards Lando's bedroom where I left my phone. I am about to go in when I hear Lando say, <<Hello Charles>> and I stop. <<No she fell asleep on the couch sorry>> he says. <<Good night mate>> he says again. <<What are you doing?>> I ask him and make him jump out of his place. <<Nothing>> he says. <<Yeah right I heard you>> I glance at him. <<Oups, I wanted you to stay over>> he scratches his beard. <<You could have said that and plus I already told Charles that I am staying here>> I shake my head at him. <<I didn't know how he would react to me saying that you will stay over>> he sounds honest.

<<Come I made dinner>> I say to him. <<Wait for me to change, I can't come with  the towel>> he says. <<Make it quick or I will eat it all>> I say with a grin. We sit in front of the TV and eat while watching a movie.

__________________________

Hehehehehe. I hope you liked this chapter because I loved it.