Lando

<<What the hell Lando?>> Kiara yells. <<What->> I try to say but get interrapted. <<Really you are asking, why are you acting like a child Lando, what was all this?>> she is mad. <<Since he came she is acting like I am not her bestfriend but an enemy>> a lie but the truth at the same time.

<<Let's go and talk about it in the car>> Kiara says cause a lot of people are staring at us. <<Okay>>

The vallet passes me my keys. I put on my seatbelt and start the engine.

<<Lando you are pushing her away with the way you act>> I get sick to her words. I am not pushing her away she is leaving, I am just trying to protect her. Who am I lying to.

<<I know you never liked Charles but it's her choice>> her voice soft now, she isn't mad at me anymore. <<I feel that he is just joking around and doesn't actually like her>> half of the truth.

Charles has been nothing but sweet to her, this far but the way he had treated his ex makes me worried for how he is going to treat Cloudy. 

She doesn't remember or she is trying to forget.

Her and Charles are cute together. If that's the life she wants I will let her have it. She knows who Charles is and how he had treated his ex.

<<Lando the light turned green, wake up>> Ki interrapts my thoughts. <<Yeah sorry, I was thinking about the next race>> I lie.

The same parking lot that she left 3 hours ago, she still hasn't returned. Her car missing. She should have been here by now.

<<You coming?>> Kiara yells from the elevator. <<Yes wait for me>> I scream so Ki hears me.

Should I kiss Kiara, it's not right kissing Ki when I am thinking about her. I shouldn't do it. I am here thinking about her when she is propably laying in bed with Charles. F*ck it.

Kiara's lips soft against mine. Ki's hand brushes my curles. For once I am not thinking about her and actually enjoy it.

The elevator stops at the third floor. <<That's my stop babe, goodnight>>she says and gives me a goodbye kiss. <<See you in the morning, goodnight>> I smile at Kiara.

My room is at the fifth floor so I spend the next seconds in the elevator staring at my reflection in the mirror. My mind empty but still full of thoughts of her.

My card goes through and my room door opens. I take off my clothes and take a cold shower. A million thoughts on my head while I am showering. I put on a pair of shorts and go to sleep.

[...]

No, no, no my worst nightmare. She was crying and I wasn't there. Cloudy... she was crying because of me, I should have been there for her. I let her on her own when I knew who Charles is.

The clock hits 6:00 am. I can't go back to sleep, I get up and put on a hoodie and a pair of leggings. I will go for a run to clear my mind before going for breakfast with Kiara.

It's so early in the morning that there isn't anyone here. It's so peaceful, you hear nothing except the birds flying around. Everything is so peaceful except my mind who is the exact opposite, a mess.

My phone rings, the screen lights up and Kiara's name shows up. I don't pick up, I put it in silence mode instead. I have to control my thoughts and if I had picked up that wouldn't happen and I would have been once again trapped in my own thoughts.

I calm down but fail to organize my mind. Time passed I have to return back to the hotel. Kiara is waiting for me so that we can go for breakfast and maybe she has returned to the hotel too.