Their Only Sister (The Rajvan...

By dareya8

The feeling of being unloved by one's own family was not unknown to Akshara. Yet she doesn't hate her family... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
More Character Aesthetics
1. Familarity
2. Announcement
3. Call
4. Party
5. Royal Throne
6. Night
8. End
9. Scoldings

7. Prank

2.7K 250 97
By dareya8

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

"Thank you" Akshara mumbled when Akarsh stopped in front of her room. He was escorting her since he didn't want Sameer to create another ruckus or find a chance to hit his sister.

Akarsh turned around and just stared at his sister with a blank expression as if trying to figure something out. Akshara patiently waited for his response but on receiving none she said lowly, "Mujhe sone jaana h".

As she was about to yank her hand from her elder brother's hold, he held her wrist tightly keeping her still at her place. He gently cupped her face in his palms, "Usne kabhi tujhe physically hurt kiya Akshu?"

Akarsh's tone was gentle yet the concern in it tugged Akshara's heart, something that she had never experienced before. 'Akshu', this nickname sounded so familiar to her yet she could never remember who used to call her by it. Her brain made the memories hazy whenever she tried to remember it.

Akshara looked at him shocked as his eyes showcased pure anger and concern. That feeling was so unfamiliar to her. No one ever showed any type of worry towards her except her Dadaji.

Akarsh on the other hand, was trying his level best to suppress his pounding anger. The fact of his sister being hurt by some bratty boy who couldn't keep his hands to himself, was alone enough for him to burn down the world let alone keep away the aspect of physicality or mentality.

He clenched and unclenched his fists a few times to control his burning wrath, to not scare his innocent sister away. His eyebrows knitted when he saw Akshara gazing at him with some indecipherable sentiment in her eyes. Something he never wanted to see in her eyes.

Akshara was pulled out of her thought process when Akarsh snapped his finger in front of her asking, " Kahan kho gyi? Bata na Akshu". Akshara bit her lower lip slightly and nodded softly.

Akarsh's eyes were fueled with anger as he spoke, "Uski to mai-" He left Akshara's hand and was about to walk back towards the Sameer. When someone kept a firm hand on his shoulder, holding him by his place.

Akarsh realized whose hold it was slightly relaxed, standing in his place. However, Akshara who was also going to stop him by holding his hand got shocked looking at the person standing beside her. She hadn't expected him at this hour of the night.

Reyansh stood there with an unwavering smile, Akshara's eyes widened a little when she couldn't decipher the feeling that hid behind it. Her previous interaction with him came crashing down her memory lane. How scary he was!- She thought to herself.

Akshara felt herself shivering as she glanced at the chill-giving smile that Reyansh held. It is dangerous- she convinced her racing mind. Akarsh looked at his bhaiya and said, "Chodiye bhaiya mai usse-"

Reyansh again interrupted him with a press on his shoulder. He gave his younger brother a tight-lipped smile, speaking through his gritted teeth," Akarsh chod na hum baad mai deal karenge"

Akarsh, who hadn't noticed his expression yet turned around to look at him with disbelief clear in his eyes." Abhi dekho akshara ko problem ho rahi hai " Reyansh emphasized giving a side glance to his confused little sister.

Akarsh who had finally understood the underlying meaning behind his brother's smile, gave him an amused look and smirked as they made eye contact. He then slowly turned towards his little sister and smiled giddily, "Tujhe neend aa rahi thi na?"

Akshara gave a weird glimpse between both her brothers, not understanding a bit of the surpassing situation. She was about to nod her head but Akarsh gave her a sign against her former choice.

Akshara narrowed her eyes at him, wanting to run away from the current situation but Akarsh playfully glared at her. Signalling her to say no. Hesitantly shook her head in no.

Reyansh smiled widely and conveyed a thumbs-up to Akarsh, who winked mischievously at him in return. Akarsh held Akshara's hand with a grin lingering on his face, "Toh chal thode mazze krte h"

He dragged Akshara with himself, descending the stairs when she almost yelled in bafflement," Matlab?". On not receiving any answer from Akarsh she turned towards Reyansh, raising her brow but only received a smirk in return.

-×-

Akshara stood agape looking at both her brothers in pure emotion of disbelief. She was contemplating the fact that the two people in front of her were actually blood-related to her. She stood speechless as she watched her elder brothers defy the actual meaning of that word. Suddenly she felt too mature in their presence.

She silently watched both of them who were mixing pieces of broken glass in Sameer's protein powder. "You guys are brutal" She voiced out without realizing it as her hand instantly went up to her lips, pressing it on her mouth to suppress a gasp.

Reyansh turned towards her narrowing his eyes and playfully glared at her, with a smile threatening to break out on his face. His sister was indeed another piece," Tujhe koi problem h?" he asked playfully.

Akshara saw his reaction and kept a finger on her lips shaking her head in no, averting her gaze from the happening as if she saw nothing.
Reyansh chuckled and turned back focusing on his work.

Akarsh stirred the protein powder properly, as Reyansh smashed some more pieces of glass in it. Akarsh smirks when he thinks about Sameer's reaction when he drinks it in the morning. A proper revenge for providing his sister's pain.

After a few minutes of unbearable silence, Akshara looked at her brothers and remarked, "Bas make sure vo mare na". Akarsh towards her with a shocked expression, "tu jiti bholi banti hai na utni hai nahi "

Akshara makes a cute face and shrugs away her brother's comment. Akarsh couldn't help but shake his head at her, he legit thought that she would be so against the idea. "Tu sach me humari hi behen h"

"Toh abhi tak aapko shak tha?" Akshara asked passing her brother a murderous glare while keeping her hands on her hips. Honestly, she looked more cute than angry.

"Ummm...Thoda sa." Akarsh said earning a gasp from his sister, he looked back and pinched his finger a little saying, "Vo kya h na tujhme dimaag thoda kam h na!"

Akarsh chuckled seeing the wide eyes Akshara gave him. "Hawww," Akshara said but immediately giggled when Reyansh whacked Akarsh, who whined at his Bhaiya.

"Kya h bhaiya?" He chided huffing at his elder brother while Akshara smirked in victory. Reyansh scolded Akarsh," Chup chap apna kaam krrr aur meri behen ko chidhana band krrr, wrna ek aur pdegi"

"Meri bhi behen h wo" Akarsh again whined, sending a feeling of fondness through his sister's heart. Her eyes softened as she gazed at both her brothers. She wouldn't lie but she has always wanted an elder brother.

Though she wouldn't ever admit but she liked it when Akarsh teased her. She felt accepted like she was someone close to him. Someone for whom her presence actually mattered.

Now when she knew that she was with her actual family, an urge to share surged through her. She wanted them to know what she had endured. Not because she wanted to but because they had the right to know. It was like the debt of all the care they had shown to her till now.

"They did the same with me" Akshara mumbled, tracing patterns on the marble floor in front of her. Her chin buried into her chest, as she did not want to take a look at their reactions.

Reyansh and Akarsh immediately stopped whatever they were doing and turned to her. Both of their eyes wide in astonishment and unknown fear, they exclaimed in unison, "What!" not believing a word they heard.

Akshara looked up and shrugged with an emotionless face, "Yeahh school mai modelling ka competition tha" Her lower lip quivered as she mulled over the fact of continuing or not. The brothers gave her an expectant look, making her sigh. They had the right to know!- She reminded herself, closing her eyes for a brief amount of time.

"Aur competition mere aur un chudelon ke bich mai tha. Woh jaanti thi ki teachers mujhe zyada pasand krti thi toh wo jeet nhi skti thi. Toh un logon ne Sameer ke sath milke mere shoes mai glass ke piece dal diye the."

Reyansh and Akarsh clenched and unclenched their fists, restraining their anger but what tugged their heart more was the sad look on their little sister's face. Their absence had cost their sister suffering.

Reyansh walked towards Akshara and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her more to himself. He gently patted her back, keeping his head on hers as Akshara sat silently on the kitchen stool in her brother's embrace seeking the much-needed reassurance.

"Mai pure 3 months tak chal nahi payi" Akshara mumbled again, fiddling with the hemp of her sleeves. Akarsh too made his way toward his sister sat near her on the stool and swiftly kept his her on her shoulder, wrapping his arm around her waist.

Akshara who wasn't prepared for their consolation, tried backing away but both their holds tightened on her. For her, their hold wasn't uncomfortable but something she hadn't experienced before. Except for Meera, no one has ever heard her story like her elder brothers did.

A small smile formed its way to her lips, as she brought her arms and wrapped them around both her brothers. Holding onto them as they held onto her. She finally gave in to the comfort that their 'sibling hug' had provided. Something which was like a tradition between them.

Akarsh and Reyansh looked at their little sister in surprise as they felt her arms around each of them. Akshara furrowed her brows at them, bouncing her head a little to ask what's the matter, "Kya?". The three of them made eye contact and involuntarily laughed at each other's confused faces.

They stayed in silence for a minute until it was broken by Akarsh whose eyes sparkled as he spoke, "Bhaiya un chudelon ke moisturizer me mirch daal de kya?"

Akshara looked at him with wide eyes, asking him, 'Was he serious?' but the evil smirk on Reyansh's face confirmed as he said," Neki aur puch puch". Akshara brought both her arms back asking herself," Ye idea pehle mujhe kyu nhi aaya?"

Akarsh chuckled as he nudged her head to the side, "Kaha tha na dimaag tujhme thoda kam h bandariya?". "Dariyayi Ghoda" Akshara snickered rubbing the side of her head as Reyansh laughed out loud hearing the nickname Akshara gave his younger brother.

Akarsh grumbled," Dekh bandariya mai Dariyayi ghoda nhi hoon". Akshara poked his tongue at him saying, "Haan toh Mai bhi koi bandariya nhi, dare you call me that again" She fiercely glared at Akarsh pointing her index finger at him, who did the same glaring at her.

"Okay, guys! Aaj ka ho gya. Let's execute the plan" Reyansh, the peacemaker, jumped in to break the staring competition between the two youngest siblings. Both the siblings looked at him and huffed, turning their heads towards the opposite side.

Akshara suddenly jumped out of the stool saying, "Ummm... aaplog jao mai chali sone. Aaplog apna dekh lo" She said trying to walk away and save herself from the upcoming disaster but both Reyansh and Akarsh stopped her by holding each of her hands.

"Ae kaha chali bandariya, abhi dada se gali khana baki hai. Tu aese kese bich mai jaa sakti hai" Akarsh said pulling her back to her seat, "aur mom se bhi" Reyansh added making Akshara groan. Her only plan to escape had failed.

Akarsh nodded, "Ha sahi kaha bhaiya apne. Dad to kuch nahi kehenge vo toh hamare hi saath denge." Akshara furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as Akarsh whispered near her ear," Cause he's the no. 1 brat you know"

Akshara passed him an amused look not believing that her Khadus Chand could be this cool too but she immediately whacked herself mentally for adding the word 'her'. She reminded herself that he wasn't anything to her.

She looked at both Akarsh who took out the packet of Chilli powder from one of the cupboards, showing it to Reyansh who gave him a thumbs up. Akshara closed her eyes cursing her stars under her breath," Aaj to pkka marenge"

-×-

It was just 5 in the morning, Shivani entered Akshara's room to wake her up.
It was like a tradition that the king's daughter would have to be present in the puja before anyone else because they had some other rituals to perform and before that, she had to meet her father for some traditional rituals.

If Akshara wasn't there then these things were to be done by their son but now that they have their daughter they want to involve her in everything. To make up for the time they had lost.

She slowly opens the door and enters inside but the sight in front of her forced her to raise her eyebrows in amusement. It wasn't something she had expected.

Akshara was sleeping peacefully between her two elder brothers, who had their arms wrapped around her waist protectively. Her head was on Akarsh's chest while one of her hands intertwined with Reyansh who was holding her waist.

The TV was on and some movie was playing which was now on pause.
She stifled a giggle as she saw her three children sprawled over Akshara's bed. It was a major missing in all these years.

She took slow yet steady steps, not wanting to wake anyone of them up, and went towards each of them and kissed their foreheads then softly patted it to wake them up. Akshara was the first one to wake up by her touch.

She woke up with a jolt asking," Kand ho gaya kya?" her eyes widened as she frowned finding herself in her room. She bit her tongue when she heard Shivani's voice," Kaisa Kand?"

Akshara gradually glanced at her and then veered around towards the clock. She mentally smacked her head, muttering profanities lowly for almost revealing their brothers' full proof plan.

Though she thought that no one heard her but oh god! She was so wrong. Shivani fumed as she heard her menacing language," Akshara ye kesi tarha baat kar rahi hai aap?". Shivani's stern tone made Akshara come out of her sleepy state.

She involuntarily flinched listening to her stern voice, early in the morning. She turned her face towards her mother, whose eyes held an unsaid warning. "Aap ek Rajkumari hai or sath Mai bachi bhi! Iss tarha ke shabd use karna apko shobha nhi deta".

Shivani's words gushed a feeling of resentment through Akshara, she got a little irritated by her unwanted interference in her things. First, they walked out of her life without thinking about her feelings then came back without her permission.

Before yesterday she didn't even know about these people's existence and now they are scolding her. Yesterday it was Atharav and now it's her.

Even if they are meeting her after such a long time because she can't remember meeting them even once, can't they ignore these types of things?
- The thoughts clouded Akshara's mind as she groaned in annoyance running a hand through her hair.

Her chain of thoughts broke when Shivani spoke in a strict tone, "Akshara kuch bola humne." Akshara again skimmed towards her, rolling her eyes in disrespect, "Mai aisi hi hoon. Aap mujhe badalne ki kosish na hi kare to acha hoga"

Shivani raised her eyebrows at the daring kitten, it was the first time in years someone had talked to her in this way. She was Shivani Singh Rathore, the fierce lioness, not even her husband could talk to her in this way. Her one glare was enough to tame the lion.

Shivani held Akshara's hand and made her climb out of the bed. Akshara complied not resisting her hold. Shivani held her jaw in a firm hold and spoke in a cold manner sending shivers down Akshara's spine,

"Maa hai hum aapki pura hak Banta hai hamara appe. Aap kis tarha baat karengi aur kis tarha nahi, Iss mai bhi pura hak hai humara. Aur hum apna hak ko kabhi nahi jaane dede Akshara"

Akshara's eyes narrowed at her with some tears as she lowly muttered, "Yeah right Maa, vo Maa na jiske bare mai hame pata hi nahi tha. Ya vo kal ki aayi maa Jinhone hame chod diya tha."

Shivani's eyes soften as gaze fell on her little girl's tears. She felt sorry for scolding her beloved daughter, Shivani removed her hand from her jaw and hugged her tightly.

Akshara tried protesting but Shivani gripped her closer to her heart. Akshara struggled initially to get out of her mother's hold but when Shivani refused to do so, Akshara sighed and melted in her arms sobbing,

"shh, bass bacha..bass beta shh shant ho jaiye" She kissed the back side of Akshara's neck. It was an old trick whenever Akshara used to cry as a baby, Shivani always caressed or kissed the back side of her neck to calm her down. Luckily, this time too the trick worked like a Charm.

Akshara closed her eyes and let the tears fall. Unknowingly instead of struggling, she started snuggling more into her mother's embrace finding her lost solace. An urge to hide in her embrace and forget her every pain poured out of her heart's swell.

Shivani eyes went teary as she knew how much her daughter had craved her mother's love. The tenderness in the realm of her soul spewed itself out on her daughter as she embraced her closer, not wanting to break the mother-daughter moment.

Shivani still remembers that black night when her daughter was snatched from her. The remains of how she begged for her little girl? Of how she, the woman withal the pride of the world, begged to her not to take her daughter, the ball of happiness in their dark lives away but she stood helpless at the crossroads of time.

Hearing Akshara's nonstop sobs, Shivani composed herself and tried to break the hug but Akshar whined inferiorly not wanting to let her mother go. Shivani gently ran a hand through Akshara's hair as she spoke, "Akshara bass bacha. Ab rona nahi hai hmm" The softness in her tone surprised even her.

Akshara nodded subtly still not wanting to let go of her mother's comforting embrace. Shivani sighed letting out a huff and glimpsed at the time, they were required to go by now but looking at her clinging daughter, she decided to become a little selfish.

It wasn't every day that Akshara hugged her. Thinking so, Shivani hugged Akshara more tightly, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

After a few more minutes, Shivani led Akshara to the closet, where she made her sit on the couch. Shivani caressed her hair lightly with tender contact, realizing how frizzy Akshara's hair was. A sad look formed on her face as she realized that her daughter had never received any proper care without her in this house.

Shivani gently tried to untangle Akshara's hair but when she winced, Shivani stopped her moment immediately. Shivani sat beside her on the couch and Akshara clung to her, keeping her head on her chest and coiling into a ball. She closed her eyes feeling her mother's warmth radiating through her intimidating aura.

"Laado" Shivani called out softly as Akshara hummed in response, not realizing the nickname she was called by, "Chalo utho bacha hume late ho jayega"

"Sona hai mumma" Akshara murmured sleepily, snuggling more into Shivani's arms. But soon she opened her eyes, separated herself from Shivani, and sat up straight, making Shivani crease her brows immediately.

Akshara fiddled with her fingers not meeting her mother's gaze, "Ummm...sorry vo mene aese hi-" She trailed off her sentence as she criticized herself for getting too comfortable with Shivani.

Shivani smiled and swiftly placed a finger below her chin making Akshara look at her," Laado hum aapki maa h na aap hume mumma nhi bulayengi". She gave Akshara an expectant look while Akshara again looked at her hands, which were now placed on her lap.

"but mujhe hai-" Akshara again stopped, wanting to say something but decided internally to remain silent as she was not sure of it. She nodded making Shivani's smile widen at her daughter's consent. Her heart danced with joy as she saw Akshara nod.

Shivani kissed her forehead, ruffling her messed-up hair. "Chaliye ab hum chalte hai aur aapki dress le kar ate hai. Tab tak aap mumma ke liye apne bhaiyon ko utha dijiye...hm?"

Akshara again nodded, not meeting Shivani's gaze. She pressed her lips as she sneaked a look at Shivani's soft eyes, full of adoration. Shivani lightly patted her cheeks lovingly and went away from there.

-×-

After sometimes Akshara was annoyed, wanting nothing but to beat her brothers up. She had tried every possible decent way to wake them up but they didn't budge from their places.

She finally yelled in annoyance, "Kumbkaran ki aulado uth jao". The time they spent together yesterday night made her comfortable enough to call her elder brother's names, not fearing their reactions to it. According to her, she had tagged them harmless by now.

"Tu bhi soo has Akshara," Akshara gasped when Reyansh held her hand, pulling her beside him making her lay back down on the bed, between him and Akarsh. "Waise bhi hum kumbhkaran ki nahi balki Adhiraj Simgh Rajvanshi ke aulade hai"

Akarsh giggled hearing then and added in his groggy voice, "Sahi kaha bhaiya hum The Great Adhiraj Singh Rajvanshi ki aulade h". "Arrey yrrr haad hai aaplogon ka, jab jage hue ho to uth kyo nahi rahe the" Akshara grumbled in irritation as Reyansh hugged her closer saying, "Kyunki humara mann nahi tha"

As he finished saying this, he again went back to sleep. Shivani entered the room with some bag in her right hand and saw her little girl struggling to wake her stupid sons up. She shook her head at the two boys and said in a stern tone,

"Reyansh Adhiraj Singh Rajvanshi chodo unhe aur abhi utho"

Reyansh opened his eyes wide in fear and sat up straight on the bed immediately uttering loudly in fright, "Uth gaya uth gaya mumma uth gaya"
Shivani glared at him making him avert his gaze away from her only to find Akshara glaring at him from the other side. Reyansh gulped giving her a tight-lipped smile.

Shivani shook her head at her second oldest and then glanced at Akarsh who was still sleeping, covering half of the bed but before she could do anything or order him out, Akshara pinched him hard.

"ahh ahh chodo yrr ahh" Akarsh yelped getting up from the bed and sitting up straight rubbing the area his little had just pinched him at but immediately shut his trap when he saw the glare she gave him, "uthiye abb". Akarsh gulped compiling to her demand.

'yrrr ye to mumma ki pure copy hai'- Reyansh thought to himself, shifting his gaze between his mother and his little sister. Shivani looked at Akshara and bit her lips to keep herself from laughing hard at the scene in front of her. Her girl was undoubtedly her copy. She also used to wake her brothers up like this.

After both her sons went away from there, Shivani went towards her youngest and handed her a bag. Akshara said while trying to catch a look at the thing inside the shopping bag, "Kya hai isme?"

"khol ke dekhiye" Shivani said with a small smile. Akshara nodded unsure of what to do instead of it, and opened her bag, taking out the lehenga. Her eyes sparkled at the stunning white lehenga. Shivani's heart fluttered with pride as she saw the happiness on her daughter's face.

But her eyes furrowed when she saw Akshara frown suddenly, "White?" She questioned and looked up at Shivani, "but white to sirf apko pehena allowed hai na aaj ke dinn".

Shivani smiled as she cleared her doubt, "Hmm...hum bhi yahi pehenge. Same colour cause we are gonna twin today. " She gently placed her hand below Akshara's chin and gave her an alluring smile.

Akshara still unsure about it asked, "But aap toh queen ho aur mai kese-" Before she could complete her sentence, Shivani interrupted her saying, "Ha to aap bhi to isss queen ki princess ho"

Akshara's cheeks get red as she hears herself being the 'crowned princess'. She hadn't given it a thought ever before. Her mind suddenly imagined asking the same question to Ishita, who would have replied, "Hum hai rani aur tum humari naukrani"

Akshara mentally scoffed at her fake mother, as she internally rolled her eyes. Shivani broke her trance by saying, "Jaiye aur taiyar ho jaiye fir hume aapke papa ke pass bhi jana hai"

Saying this Shivani went out of the room making Akshara sigh looking at the dress with a longing look adoring her eyes. She was new to all this 'princess treatment'. New to all the love she was getting. It was overwhelming.

-×-

Akshara looked in the mirror, she flipped her hair as she was awed at how stunning she was looking. The lehenga was definitely the best choice for her. It was an appropriate fit.

She smirked when her eyes fell at the time, Just one more hour to go and the bomb was gonna be dropped. Shivani entered the room saying," Dekhe toh Zara"

She turned Akshara towards herself and said, "Bohot sunder, Kisi ki nazar naa lage hamari Rajkumari ko". She applied a black dot on the back of Akshara's ears making her smile widely, grinning ear to ear.

"Ab hamari baar dhyan se suniye Laado" Shivani said kneeling in front of Akshara as her tone switched to a much more serious one," Aap ek Rajkumari h isliye aapka sir kabhi jhukna nhi chahiye. Humesha confident hoke sabse milyega. Aur agar aapko puja me koi bhi dikkat ho toh humare ya aapne bhaiyon ke pass jaake unhe btyaiyega, bina btaye kisiko mat chli jayeiga. Cause Aapke aise puja chhodne se apshagun ho skta h"

Akshara nodded as Shivani caressed her cheek gently saying, "Chliye ab aapke baal banate h". Shivani held Akshara's hand and took her to her room.

-×-

Shivani was making Akshara's hair when Reyansh and Akarsh entered her room. Reyansh was perfectly ready while Akarsh was standing with a pair of clothes in his hand, still figuring out what to wear. He looked at his mother for some suggestion and Shivani smiled gesturing towards the one in his right hand.

Adhiraj was also getting ready in the closet while Atharav had just entered their room. He sighed in relief when his eyes met Akshara who was sitting on the stool while their mother was combing her mother.

First thing in the morning he had gone to his sister's room but upon not finding her their panic settled into him. He was about to inform his father about it.

Atharav was about to speak something when everyone in the room went into alert mode as they heard a feminine scream, coming from the kitchen. Reyansh passed the duo a mischievous look as Atharav noticed it, "kya kiya tum teeno ne" He asked as he folded his hands to his chest in an intimidating manner.

"kya hume? kya kiya?" Reyansh said innocently, unknown to everything that Atharav had just referred to. Atharav shook his head at his biggest brat, the mastermind of every prank. Atharav said sternly before moving out of the room, "I am telling you guys koi shaitani nahi"

Reyansh passed him a cheeky smile whispering lowly to his partners in crime, "Shaitani toh ab hogyi". As both the other accused ones giggled at their Bhaiya.

Everyone in the whole house rushed to the kitchen and was shocked to see the scene. They saw Aishwarya crying as her face became red due to the immense amount of chili powder Akarsh had mixed into her cream.

She was crying her eyes out while Mahira and her sister were consoling her. On the inner end, they were happy because they were also about to apply the cream but seeing Aishwarya's agony they thanked their gods for it.

Ishita ran towards Aishwarya, cupping her already red cheeks, which was really hot as she touched them," Kya hua baccha? Ye sab kaise..." Aishwarya hugged her mother not wanting to speak anything more. Every part of her face was burning due to the cream.

"Chachi ye sab isss cream ki wajah se hua h" Mahira informed as she showed Ishita the cream tube. Ishita caressed Aishwarya's back as Viraj too kneeled near his daughter, taking her from Ishita's arms to their room.

Akshara stifled a chuckle as she looked at Aishwarya's condition. Sameer on the other hand, shook his head at the scene in front of him, not feeling any ounce of indigent for Aishwarya for whatever she did to him yesterday. He took his protein shake from the table and mixed the powder.

Reyansh and Akarsh high-fived each other laughing when they saw Sameer spit blood as he drank the protein shake. His elder brother Rahul immediately went towards him to help him.

Akshara's eyes widened at the scene, she glanced at her brothers' who smirked evilly sharing a high-five with her. Atharav and Shivani who had noticed it glared at them while Adhiraj looked at them with amusement and pride.

-×-

Atharav stood there his arms locked to his chest, waiting for his siblings to explain themselves to him. He glared at all his three siblings fiercely, "Kyun kiya tum logon ne ye sab?"

His voice sent shivers down Akshara's spine as she shivered with the amount of sternness it held in itself while it merely affected both Akarsh and Reyansh. Atharav saw Akshara flinching as he took a deep breath to compose himself.

"Kya dada itna Mazza toh aaya aur waise bhi wo dono koi dhudh ke dhule nhi the. They deserved it" Reyansh said justifying his prank. But the next moment he hissed audibly when Atharav whacked him hard saying" Zyada zubaan nhi chal rhi h tumhari Ansh"

Reyansh rubbed his head as his Dada continued, "Inn sab me sabse bade ho tum par tumhara bachpana kabhi jaata hi nhi. Arrey Akarsh se toh mai expect bhi yahi krta tha par tum?". Atharav continually glared at him as he spoke those words.

"I am offended, Dada" Akarsh spoke pouting adorably while Atharav whacked him hard too making him yelp in pain. "Ouch," Akarsh massaged the back of his head where the sensation of his Dada's hit had just marked itself.

Adhiraj's glance fell on his Princess who looked at the scene in front of her terrified, like wanting to vanish away in thin air. Not wanting to scare his princess more, he jumped to her rescue, "Atharav bas bhi kro". He chided but shut his trap when Shivani glared at him.

"Ab toh chup hi rhiye Raj, jab dekho tab inhe bachate rehte h, isliye ye kabhi nhi sudharte. Aaj inhe pta chalne dijiye ki inki aisi mastiyon ka kya anjaam hota h" Shivani scolded her husband who kept his mouth shut the whole time.

"Aap akele hume kyun daat rhe h Dada, glti toh aapki Princess ki bhi h. Humesha aap hume hi daantte h usse bhi toh kuch khahiye." Akarsh jumped into the conversation when he saw Akshara who was trying to escape from the scene. Akshara passed him a look of betrayal as Akarsh smirked looking at her.

Atharav glared at Akshara, who gave him a cute pleading look making his heart melt immediately at his little sister. But still, he kept up a strict look as he held her ear softly not wanting to hurt her," Bahut shaitani ho rhi h na baccha apne bhaiyon ke saath milke?"

Atharav's voice softened unknowingly as he addressed the last part to his sister. Akarsh and Reyansh rolled their eyes at their Dada, it was a childhood thing, Atharav could never scold Akshara properly when she gave him that puppy look, even if it was all her mistake. He just could never resist that look.

A flashback hit Akshara's mind as she closed her eyes speaking, "Ahhh Dada, chhod do, please. Agli baar aisa nhi hoga." Atharav stiffened in his place as he heard her call him 'Dada'. The golden word made his heart flutter as all his anger washed away in a blink.

Everyone in the room too became shocked as they heard her say that. This was unexpected for them. Their eyes softened when they saw the next scene.

His hand left her ear as he immediately hugged her leaving out all the rage that he had in him. "Baccha" He whispered as Akshara stood ajar in his hold, too shocked by the things that had just happened to her. She hesitantly, wrapped an arm around her Dada as his heart swelled in joy when he placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

-×-

Here's the update💀. Ik I am late but can't help this, my schedule's too packed these days.

A big thanks to my co-author writeswithmya for helping me out as always💙✨. Imma lucky to have you my dear co-authy🫂.

Do comment guys, it might be your comments that will motivate me for an early update on this one. I'll soon answer your previous comment, just finding some time.

Unedited✨.
Hehe💀.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 5.4K 28
Rawat bloodline is not ordinary. It is the bloodline line which produced extraordinarily powerful warriors for centuries who became the guardians to...
219K 9.2K 62
Precious Pearl (Anmol Heera) What if the Italian Mafia lost daughter take place in India? What if Sorella become meri 'Choti Behna'? What if Princ...
89.1K 5.6K 43
1 innocent soul and his 3 elder siblings. Arjun begin strict yet loving elder brother and a father figure to the twins will he change and turn into s...