Feitan x Reader; Tangled in a...

By Jen_Fic_xxx

With Feitan badly hurt, Phinks deftly kidnaps a healer: you. Your life then becomes forcibly tangled with tha... More

Caught by a Spider
Stuck with the Spiders part 1
Stuck with the Spiders part 2
In a Spider's Room part 1
In a Spider's Room part 2
You Have a Thing for Spiders
Marked by a Spider
Tea with some Spiders, part 1
Tea with some Spiders part 2
A Gift from a Spider part 1
A Gift from a Spider part 2
Loving a Spider part1
Loving a Spider part 2
Some Spiders, some Planning, and a Blinky 1
Some Spiders, some Planning, and a Blinky 2
Spiders in Meteor City part 1
Spiders in Meteor City part 2
Spiders in Meteor City part 3
Spiders in Meteor City Part 4
Spiders in Meteor City Part 5
The Head of the Spider Part 1
The Head of the Spider Part 2
Through the Eyes of the 2nd Spider Part 1
Through the Eyes of the 2nd Spider Part 2
A Hunted Assassin Part 1
A Hunted Assassin Part 2
Bait for the Hunters Part 1
Bait for the Hunters Part 2
Bait for the Hunters Part 3
Bait for the Hunters Part 4
Small Spider on the Hunt
Trapped by the Hunters Part 1
Trapped by the Hunters Part 2
Trapped by the Hunters Part 3
Trapped by the Hunters Part 4
Back with the Spiders Part 1
Back with the Spiders Part 2
Five spiders, an assassin and a clown enter a building... Part 1
Five spiders, an assassin and a clown enter a building... Part 2
Two Little Spiders Went on a Job Part 1
Two Little Spiders Went on a Job Part 2
Two Little Spiders Went on a Job Part 3
A Gathering of Spiders at the Arena
Two Little Spiders Went Into A Game Part 1
Two Little Spiders Went Into A Game Part 2
Spider vs Spider Part 1
Spider vs Spider Part 2
Spider vs Spider Part 3
Three Spiders and a Bomber Part 1
Three Spiders and a Bomber Part 2
Three Spiders and a Bomber Part 3
Two Spiders on a Date Part 1
Two Spiders on a Date Part 2
Two Spiders on a Date Part 3
Clown vs Spider Part 2
Clown vs Spider Part 3
Before the Spider Part 1
Before the Spider Part 2
Before the Spider Part 3
A Spider's Vengeance Part 1
A Spider's Vengeance Part 2
A Spider's Vengeance Part 3
The First Spider Part 1

Clown vs Spider Part 1

231 11 0
By Jen_Fic_xxx

TW; for mention of past SA, and a slight panic attack.

~ * ~

Heading toward the elevator that would take you back to Chrollo's suite you couldn't avoid noticing all the stares and whispers that followed in your wake, nor the many posters featuring the faces of Chrollo and Hisoka. Their upcoming match was one of this year's most anticipated fights, tickets were already sold out, and clips from both of their previous fights were running non-stop on several of the screens lining the walls in the hallways and lobbies in the Arena building. Your companion didn't seem to mind though, a pleasant smile glued to his face as he passed groups of staring fans.

'You're so calm about all of this. Aren't you nervous at all?' you asked, glancing up at him.

'No. I will not lose. The plan I've made is perfect, and will ensure that I win.' Chrollo's smile widened. 'In style.'

'Yes, but still...' You had no idea what his plan was, or even what abilities he was planning to use. 'At least you have Angel's Breath as plan B if something unexpected happens.' After all, Hisoka was involved, and doing the unexpected and being unpredictable was what he was all about.

'Oh, that card is actually plan C.' He chuckled softly and placed an arm around your shoulders. 'You, my dear, are plan B. You and Machi. So I doubt it will be needed.' He chuckled again, meeting your eyes. 'Then again, planning for the unthinkable is sound practice, don't you agree?'

'I suppose,' you nodded, impressed by how coldly calculating he was. So certain of the outcome, yet making plans for any eventuality. Not that it should surprise you.

'And you're officially one of us now. Fei told me he finally got around to giving you the tattoo.'

'Yes, he did.' Your hand reached up to touch the area close to your breast Fei had chosen for the rather large twelve-legged spider. You had a small suspicion that he'd chosen that spot simply because it'd given him access to play with your nipples to "break up pain with pleasure" as he had put it, and he had treated the whole procedure as foreplay. Not that you minded, the outcome had been amazing. The sex as well as the tattoo, and you smiled at the memory. As far as you could tell your spider was the same shape as the others, but he'd shaded the body so it resembled a skull, the number nine smoothly embedded in the design.

'She would have liked you,' Chrollo said, his voice even softer than usual.

'Huh? She?'

'Pakunoda. She carried that number before you,' he stared off into nothing, seemingly lost in memories. Then he laughed softly and looked you in the eyes. 'Paku had a big heart, just like you. She'd be proud and happy knowing that someone like you wears her number now.'

'Thank you,' you said simply, oddly touched by his words. 'I wish I could have met her.'

Looking away from him you let your eyes idly roam around the crowds when suddenly your chest froze and breathing became impossible, your knees lost all their strength threatening to make you crumble to the floor. What the hell?

Then your brain caught up with your body and you stared at the tall man you subconsciously had recognized. He looked just as he had before, all those years ago when he...when they... As in slow motion, you saw him throw his head back and laugh. Somehow the sound rose over the general noise, reached you, and made bile rise into your mouth. The floor was swaying under your feet and one of your hands grabbed onto Chrollo's coat for support.

Still, even if the arm he still held around your shoulders was comforting you wished it was Fei beside you now. Not Chrollo. Because despite all his strength and other qualities Chrollo simply didn't have the same magic as Fei did. The magic that made it so that his every touch, or even just his presence radiated safety. Protection.

Forcing yourself to breathe, to pull air into your frozen lungs you looked up, your eyes meeting calm dove-grey ones.

'Someone from your past I guess? From before Hisoka?'

Not even wondering how he knew, or guessed, you just nodded, the hand gripping his coat for support visibly trembling.

'Who?'

Speaking was impossible but you managed a whimpering sound as you turned your eyes back to the man, no, the monster you'd just recognized.

'Noted.'

He glanced around the busy lobby with all the people, cameras, and security.

'If you wish I can kill him now.'

You startled at the casual offer, staring down at your feet until he reached out and gently touched your chin, lifting it until you met his eyes again. They were as calm as before, a small smile hovering on his lips, his other arm tightening around your shoulders. Perhaps it was a good thing you didn't get a chance to answer before he continued.

'I could do it, but I think this might not be the time nor the place.' He paused. 'And Feitan would be very upset if I took his kill from him. There's no way that man can escape us now, I can promise you that. We take care of our own.'

That was true, you managed a more genuine smile, and breathing became easier as you imagined how upset Fei would be if he wasn't the one who got to kill a man who had hurt you. His protectiveness was both sweet and violent in that perfect mixture that was the very essence of him. You took a deep breath. Perhaps Chrollo had a little bit of magic too, you thought as you briefly rested your head against his chest, the fake fur on his coat tickling your face.

Fortunately, Fei was in Chrollo's suite and you startled him by immediately running up to him and throwing your arms around his neck.

'One of them is here,' you whispered, burying your face in his hair, feeling some of the tension in your body melt away as you inhaled his familiar scent and felt his arms tighten their grip around you. 'You know, from before... The ones who...' You took a deep breath to steady yourself even more. 'I'm sure. I saw him,' you glanced at Chrollo, 'I mean we saw him.'

Feitan stood quiet for a long time, just holding you, pondering what you'd just told him and you wondered how he could be so uncharacteristically calm.

'I know,' he finally admitted.

'You knew?' You were stunned. He knew? How the hell did he...

'I track them long time. Shalnark was helping. We found out last two were here before you and me go in game.' He sighed and tightened his grip around you. 'Hope I catch them before you find out.'

Staring at him, still a bit dumbfounded you realised that you shouldn't be surprised. That was exactly what he would do. Catch them and...

Taking another deep breath you kissed him on the cheek.

'Thank you. Thank you for doing that. For being you.' You kissed him again. 'I mean that. Really.'

He nodded briefly, his frown deepening.

'When I catch him you want come? Want kill him? Is good practice. Good revenge.'

You blinked, your stomach curling back up in a cold knot.

'Maybe, I'm not...'

'He's right, you know,' Chrollo pointed out. 'It would be good...practice for you.'

Feitan looked between Chrollo and you, nodding.

'But until time to kill, he mine. Already have plan.' He grinned viciously. 'You still soft, and he no deserve soft. If you come, if you watch, you must know that.'

For a moment your eyes stared unseeing into his as your knees grew weak under you, your mind back in the basement your body had left years ago. That man's hands holding you by your hair, hard blows landing on already bruised skin, the sound of more ribs cracking, the taste of blood in your mouth... how he'd laughed when he...when they...

'Hey, it okay,' Fei's voice brought you back to the present. 'You safe, he dead soon.'

'Yes,' your voice was surprisingly steady as you agreed. 'And you're right. He doesn't deserve soft. None of them do. They deserve whatever you do to them. They deserve your best. Or worst, I guess.'

'Then you come.'

'Yes, I'll go with you. I need to.' You placed a hand on his cheek and leaned in to kiss him when Chrollo loudly cleared his throat and you both turned to look at him.

'Then it's settled. I'll ask Shalnark to get the last details you need. It shouldn't take him long.' He gave Fei a stern look. 'I recommend you wait until after my fight though. Then we can all leave afterward.'

Fei's eyes narrowed, then he nodded.

'Fine. Can wait three days. Maybe other one come back here too. But then, no more wait. Then he die.'

~ * ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 757 21
Fanfic, about you and Feitan (fem reader) ..................................................................................... You're on a mission w...
229K 6.9K 41
Status: ✎Ongoing 39/45* // ↳《Female Zoldyck¡! Reader》 ➷Stars were out, moon was shining, and an auction was currently ongoing. It was a perfect night...
2.3K 32 13
I started to step back slowly. " please I am sorry , I didn't mean to invade in your privacy " I scared of his reaction the way he staring in to my s...
44.3K 1.3K 26
WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN. IT WILL INVOLVE VIOLENCE, BLOOD, SWEARING, PERVERTING, ABUSE, THREAT, AND SEXUAL ACTIVITIES. You we...