The kings and queen(Yandere W...

CherryEclipse2648

yandere wakfu x reader. Images do not belong to me unless stated. Wakfu does not belong to me, it belongs to... Еще

A/N
The Children from the Mist
Yugo and Y/N the eliatropes
The Black Crow
A Bandit Dog
The Ugly Pageant
The Magnificent Six
Yandere List
A Nightmare
Vampyro
A story of the beginning
Poisonous Beauty
A half moon
A full moon
A blood moon
Xav the Baker
Ruel's Bag
The Gobbowl Inferno: Part 1
The Gobbowl Inferno Part 2
The Gobbowl Inferno Part 3
Calm Blue Sea
Moon Island
Adamai
Grougaloragran the Eternal
The Brotherhood of the Bow Tofu
Memes part 1
Stories and fun
Yandere Status
Igol
The Quest for the Dofus
Reunion
Memes part 2
I am a legend
Mount Zinit
The eliacube and the dofus
The council of eliatropes and dragons
Training
History
The Surprise Guests
The Date
Planning
Monsters and Chimeras
Rubilaxia
Remington Smisse
The Return of Percedal
Talk with Eliatrope Elders
Yandere Status Update
The Dragon Pig
Qilby
Ambush
The People of the Cania Plains
Part 2 of Prev chapter
Justice Knight
Art-TTOJM pt1
ART-TTOJM pt2
Art-TTOJM pt.3
ART-TTOJM pt.4
The World of Rushu
ART-TTOSM
A/n
Relaxing, but not really
The Mind
Star Training

The Eliacube

280 16 23
CherryEclipse2648

The two eliatropes and two dragons then make their way down the cliff/mountain, walking towards the entrance towards Grougaloragran's cave. Adamai glances at the two eliatropes.

Adamai: Don't worry you two, I'm sure there are other eliatropes out there, like Nora! Not all of them could have disappeared like that!

Yugo and Y/N nod, smiling softly.

Rubilan: Adamai is right. It's a very low chance that all of them were wiped out!

Y/n, nods smiling: Thank you Rubilan.

Rubilan: Of course Y/N.

Yugo, looking at Rubilan: Say Rubilan, don't you have an eliatrope twin?

Rubilan flinches back, before looking at them and shaking her head sadly.

Rubilan: Not anymore....she got sick when we were young and didn't make it.

Yugo's and Y/N's hat ears drop as Adamai frowns.

Yugo, Y/N: Oh...we're sorry.

Adamai: You never told me tat Ruby....

Rubilan: I didn't want to tell you that, but might as well seeing as how all of us are going to be together in the future.

Adamai nods, now holding your hand much to your surprise and Yugo's jealousy.

Adamai: I'm sure your friends would love to help to.

The eliatropes eyes widened, both having had temporarily forgotten about them.

Yugo: My friends! I'd completely forgotten about them!

Y/N: I hope they're okay...we were separated when the boat sank. A huge monster attacked us!

Adamai: That was Grougal.

Yugo: But what about the other monster that also attacked us?

Rubilan, waving them off: Oh, that was Efrim helping Grougal. His eyesight isn't what it used to be, so Efrim helps him from time to time. Grougal destroys all boats that approach the island without asking any questions...as for why Efrim helps, I think he just enjoys the chaos.

The three blink and nod.

Adamai: Before we found you two, I saw them on the beach, looking for you. Let's find them and introduce them to Grougaloragran and Efrim...ok?

The two eliatropes nod as they and Adamai crouch down, getting ready to have a race...but since Midnight can't fly, she just hops up onto Rubilan and curls into a ball, hoping for the best.

Yugo: Ok, bro! And the first one to them, wins!

Y/N: What's the prize, besides finding our friends of course?

Adamai thinks for a bit, before getting a cheeky idea and grin.

Adamai: The winner gets a kiss from you Y/N!

Y/N:...and what if I win? Am I supposed to kiss myself somehow?

Adamai: Easy! You get-

Yugo, cutting him off: You get a kiss from me and Adamai!

Y/N, sighing and nods: alright then. It's a deal.

Rubilan: I'll just follow behind to make sure no one gets hurt.

The three nod and zoom off, with Az tumbling. Rubilan picks up Az and puts them next to Midnight, flying after the young dragon and eliatropes. The two eliatropes and dragon freefall, before the eliatropes make a portal to the ground and start running, getting a headstart against Adamai. Yugo is in the lead by a hair against Y/N. Yugo glances at Y/n, who glances at Adamai.

Y/N: And if they've already come across Grougal, do you think they'd hurt them?

Adamai: No! Dragons can see the souls of living creatures, you know. Grougal will know who they are immediately...That's how he was able to chose the humans who looked after you!

Rubilan: Unless they have a shushu on them! That will obscure his sight!

Y/N and Yugo gasp and stop, causing the two dragons to stop as well. Yugo and Y/N look at each other with panicked looks.

Yugo, Y/N: But Dally has a shushu!

Adamai: Really?

Y/N, nodding: A shushu named Rubilax! He's a sword!

Yugo: Oh no! You don't think he'll hurt them, do you?

Rubilan, calm: You said Aunt Nora was with you, correct?

You and Yugo nod, worried for your friends.

Rubilan: Then Efrim will recognize Nora and the two will stop Grougal from harming your friends.

The two eliatropes visibly relax.

Rubilan: Do you want to continue the race?

The three nod and zoom off again, with Rubilan following them, shifting to hoverbug form so it is easier to transverse the jungle. Suddenly, Adamai tackles Yugo and Y/n, covering theirmouths as Rubilan lands next to them.

Yugo, eyebrow twitching: Hey, cheater! I...

Y/N: Ada...

Adamai covers their mouths, his eyes narrowed. He makes a shushing sound and points up. All of them look up and their eyes widen in surprise, seeing the Noxine's there, flying in the sky like a mindless march towards an ultimate goal. Adamai lets go of their mouths and gestures for them to follow him, but to the three's surprise. Rubilan shifts into her human form and leads the group.

Rubilan: Come on...and don't make a sound! We don't want them knowing we are here!

The three nod and stand up, following them as Az lands on Yugo's shoulder and Midnight hops up onto Y/N's shoulder, the haven bag secured tight around Y/N's shoulders as well. The four walk through the forest and then spot a mini camp, seeing the grambos building something.

Yugo, whispering: What are they doing here?

Y/N, whispering: I don't know...but it's not anything good!

Everyone nods and then silently follows the Noxines, hopping from tree branch to tree branch as they follow the wakfu filled mechanical bugs. They land on a tree branch leading out to the beach.

Yugo, eyes narrowed: I've seen those metal creatures before, in the forbidden forest, by the Soft Oak...

Y/N: Yeah....I wonder what they're doing here...

Yugo, eyes narrowed: Nothing good I bet.

The four watch in shock as three noxines create a portal as Grambos walk out of the portal.

Y/N: Oh, wowsers! They know how to open portals too!

Suddenly, the branch the two eliatropes are on, starts to break and fall, causing them to gasp in shock. The two just barely manage to get portals open in time as the branch falls. The two eliatropes lie by the bushes, sighing in relief that they didn't get smushed.

Grambo1: That's one less tree!

The two sit up, opening their hands as a leaf decays and turns to dust in Yugo's hands and a flower decays and turns to dust in Y/N's hands.

Y/N, eyes teary: That's horrible! Why are they doing this?

Yugo, frowning: Probably for whatever Nox is plannin-....Nox! We have to warn Grougaloragran and Efrim about Nox!

Adamai: Who?

Yugo: He's a xelor that attacked us in my village! He's really strong!

The four suddenly hear laughing and look around, seeing them surrounded.

Grambo1: The master will be pleased.

The four frown, and then launch themselves at the grambos, fighting them. Adamai and Rubilan use their fire, Y/N uses her daggers and portals, and Yugo uses his portals to confuse and take out the grambos. At one point, Rubilan shifted back into her dragon form and roasted all of the grambos, literally. Meanwhile, in the air, Yugo and Y/N were fighting with their portals, with Y/N defending Yugo from the weapons the grambos were throwing at them with their daggers and portals. Adamai is also there, punching the Grambos. Soon, the fight was over and all four of you stood, looking confident.

Y/N: as cool as that fight was...we have to get to Grougal and Efrim!

Rubilan, nodding: Right. Hop on my back, I'll carry you all there as it would be faster than walking.

Yugo nods, blinking in surprise.

Yugo: Right. Thank you Rubilan.

Rubilan, nodding: Of course Uncle.

The two eliatropes portal up to Rubilan's back,w ith Y/N dragging Adamai through her portal and onto Rubilan's back. Rubilan opens her wings and flies towards Grougal's cave, wings beating fast. Rubilan flies into the cave, and then further down, using wakfu eyes to see where their friends are. With one final flap of her wings, she lands, letting the two eliatropes and dragon down, who look dizzy.

Adamai: That...that was the fastest you've ever flown Ruby!

Rubilan, smug: So, a new record then!

The two eliatropes groan, but portal down to the floor, standing up as Adamai flies down with them. The two eliatropes look up, seeing a large black dragon, and a smaller, but still big, blue dragon with Nora on top of the blue dragon. Amalia runs over and hugs the two eliatropes, causing them to laugh.

Amalia: Yugo! Y/N!

Y/N: Hey! Amalia!

Amalia: Where have you two been, you little scamps! We were looking everywhere for you both!

Yugo: I was getting to know my brother Adamai! And Rubilan!

Y/n, giggles and nods: and I was getting to know my mate Adamai! Rubilan is very nice and cool!

Dally and Eva walk over, with Eva smiling and Dally looking confused.

Dally: Your brother? Your mate? Someone's gonna have to explain that to me.

Yugo: It's a little complicated, but we'll tell you...but first of all...

The two eliatropes then walk towards Grougal and Efrim, who puts their heads down so they can see the two better.

Yugo: Grougaloragran....

Y/N: Efrim...

Grougal(I am not typing out his full name-): Hello Yugo, Y/N, Grougaloragran is very happy to see you both again. You've grown.

Efrim, nodding: Likewise. It has been a long time since we have seen you both. You've both grown into wonderful people.

The two eliatropes smile softly,w ith Yugo putting his hand on Grouga's beard and Y/N putting their hand on Efrim's snout.

Yugo: Adamai told me how you looked after our Dofus from the dawn of time...I...

Y/N: Thank you Grougal....and thank you Efrim for looking after Adamai and Rubilan.

Yugo, Y/N: We don't know how we can thank you two...

Grougal, smoke coming out of his nostrils: You don't have to, little brother and sister-in-law. Grougaloragran and Efrim did their duties.

Adamai, now next to Yugo and Y/N: Grougaloragran, Efrim, Nox has found the island! He's coming!

Efrim: Come, Yugo, Y/N, time is short. We have some important things to tell you.

Grougal then gets up, looking at Ruel...who is shoveling kamas into his haven bag. The others sweatdrop while Nora and Efrim look amused.

Grougal: As for you, Enutrof! Grougaloragran advises you to put that gold back where you found it if you don't want to end up in his belly.

~~mini timeskip~~

They are now deeper in Grougal's and Efrim's cave, the light being green as the rocks appear to have eroded slightly over time. Grougal and Efrim sit up, breathing their fire and lighting the place up. The other gasp in shock and awe. Grougal then nudges Yugo and Y/N closer to the middle.

Grougal: Come closer, Yugo, Y/n.

The two look at him in confusion, but then get closer, looking at the center pillar in confusion and awe. Grougal puts his claw on the pillar.

Grougal: This is one of the secret Eliatrope temples. These murals were painted by your people, Yugo, Y/N. Here, the wise prayed to the goddess Eliatrope and studied wakfu.

Y/N, pointing to the cube on the ground: And what about this?

Efrim: The eliacube is a masterpiece of Eliatrope magic. Me and Grougaloragran do not know all of its secrets, but we know that its main power is to increase the magic of the person using it, until they are as powerful as a god.

Grougal, nodding: Indeed.

Yugo, hopeful: Adamai told me there was a hope me and Y/N might learn about our people more than what Nora has told us.

Grougal: It is true Nora does not know everything, but she had a very important mission. That mission is complete now, so she is now here, watching over you all. The fate of our people and the world itself depends on it. Grougaloragran's memories are just as confused as his dreams. But one of them is fixed in his mind. That of two eliatrope children holding the dofus and the eliacube, and the words it uttered, "Watch over these Dofus, brother dragon. They may hatch one day. Our eliatrope brother and sister-in-law must take possession of the secrets contained in the eliacube."

Efrim, to Nora: Wasn't that-

Nora, whispering to Efrim: Mina and Glip? Yes...Mina did always have a thing for rituals and Glip as a teacher....I miss them.

Y/N: So all we need to do is to take it...

Yugo: Where is this Eliacube?

Grougal: Alas...Grougaloragran lost the Eliacube in the great cataclysm that shook the world a thousand years ago.

Y/N, pouting: Of course. I'd of been surprised if it were that simple!

Efrim: a human found the eliacube...the goddess must be with us, as that human is on his way to bring it back.

Everyone: Nox!

Grougal: Grougaloragran faced him on the night he entrusted Y/N to Jade and Yugo to Alibert. The Xelor's power far exceeded that of a normal human. Grougaloragran resisted one of his attacks, but he was injured, and he is paralyzed a little more each day.

Yugo: Nox! I;ve got a score to settle with him!

The two eliatropes then squeak in surprise when Grougal picks them up and puts them on his head...where the others are. How they got up there? Probably Nora's portals.

Grougal: Yes! It is time to show this Xelor what kind of Wakfu Dragons are made of!

Dally: As my master used to say, "All roads lead to a fight!" Don't worry Grunelagran! We'll help you get that Eliathing back!

~~mini timeskip~~

The three adult dragons are seen flying outside, while Yugo and Y/N sit on Grougals snout with Adamai. Nora's eyes are narrowed, ready for a fight.

Adamai: Grougal!

Grougal: Yes Adamai? Grougal felt that too.

Efrim: As did I. It appears our Xelor friend has arrived brother. Nox is coming.

The three dragons then land on the beach, eyes narrowed. The main grambo then taunts the group as Nox's clock is seen, coming out of the large portal. The clock opens, and two pinchers come out of it as it has six, spindly legs on the ground....like a damn spider-

Y/N, looking up:...that's a big clock!

Yugo: We've faced tougher than that! We can handle a clock!

Adamai: I dunno Yugo....I don't think we can touch the clock with getting seriously hurt!

Smoke comes out of Grougals, Efrim's, and Rubilan's nose as Nox appears.

Nox: Grougaloragran. I;m so pleased to see you again! And what's this? You've brought two other dragons for me to feast on! How kind of you. I apologize for the delay. Your little veil of invisibility to protect the island wasn't bad and without this band of pathetic creatures, I'd never have found you!

Dally, sword ready: We'll see who's pathetic! Get ready, guys!

The heroes nod, all with their weapons out and ready to attack Nox.

Yugo: I'll show him what happens when you attack these warriors!

Everyone jumps, but they are caught in a field right as the two eliatropes make their portals. Grougal then expands the barrier to Nora, Efrim, and Rubilan, who looked shocked as well.

Nora: Brother! What are you doing?

Grougal: Grougaloragran will by you some time. You and Efrim need to protect the two eliatropes and two dragons before they fall into the wrong hands!

The two eliatropes and dragon look back at Grougal in surprise.

Grougal: You warm Grougaloragran's old heart! But this battle is not yours to fight! See you soon, my litter brothers and in law!

Eliatropes/Dragons: Grougal! No!

The field then teleports the ground somewhere, taking a chunk of Oma with them. The group appears in a frozen waste land, now shivering as they are passed out on the ground, even Efrim, Nora, and Rubilan. Soon, the eliatropes and dragons begin to wake up, slowly getting up. Y/N looks up and notices Adamai look around in shock, likely having never been to such a cold climate before. Adamai then falls to his knees and starts to cry, so you force yourself up and walk over to him, hugging him as he turns and buries his head into your chest.

A/N: For all of you wondering why I posted two chapters today, well the answer is....because I can. I might do two chapters a day if time allows it, but it's not a guarantee.

Word Count: 2768

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

418K 21K 52
"𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕕𝕒𝕨𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕜 𝕚 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕. 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕦�...
2.3M 40.8K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...
30.8K 895 66
I'll be taking request! of course, I'll be doing character x reader, character x oc and oc x reader Last time I made one, I did a mistake. But this t...
224K 6.1K 24
[𝙸𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙾𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚒 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜... ๏𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢