The kings and queen(Yandere W...

By CherryEclipse2648

yandere wakfu x reader. Images do not belong to me unless stated. Wakfu does not belong to me, it belongs to... More

A/N
The Children from the Mist
Yugo and Y/N the eliatropes
The Black Crow
A Bandit Dog
The Ugly Pageant
The Magnificent Six
Yandere List
A Nightmare
Vampyro
A story of the beginning
Poisonous Beauty
A half moon
A full moon
A blood moon
Xav the Baker
Ruel's Bag
The Gobbowl Inferno: Part 1
The Gobbowl Inferno Part 2
The Gobbowl Inferno Part 3
Calm Blue Sea
Moon Island
The Eliacube
Grougaloragran the Eternal
The Brotherhood of the Bow Tofu
Memes part 1
Stories and fun
Yandere Status
Igol
The Quest for the Dofus
Reunion
Memes part 2
I am a legend
Mount Zinit
The eliacube and the dofus
The council of eliatropes and dragons
Training
History
The Surprise Guests
The Date
Planning
Monsters and Chimeras
Rubilaxia
Remington Smisse
The Return of Percedal
Talk with Eliatrope Elders
Yandere Status Update
The Dragon Pig
Qilby
Ambush
The People of the Cania Plains
Part 2 of Prev chapter
Justice Knight
Art-TTOJM pt1
ART-TTOJM pt2
Art-TTOJM pt.3
ART-TTOJM pt.4
The World of Rushu
ART-TTOSM
A/n
Relaxing, but not really
The Mind
Star Training
Seperate Ways
A Nightmare or a Memory?
The Confrontation
First Days of Travel
State of Mind
Kriss Krass
The Masked Gobbowler
The Emporg
The beginnings of a true queen
❄︎☟︎☜︎ 🏱︎✌︎💧︎❄︎ 📂︎
A talk of Their Future
Talks with Qilby and Nora
Family Trees pt.1
Family Trees pt.2
Family Tree pt.3
Family Tree pt.4
Family Tree pt.5
Family Tree pt.6
A Starry Dream
Ideas and Visions
The Night of the Thirsters

Adamai

357 18 9
By CherryEclipse2648

The sea was calm, but the boat was not. The boat was in pieces and the three eliatropes were on an island, a different part of the island than their friends. Nora was up, but quickly left to go inform the dragons of their arrival, though she knew they already knew that they were here. The two other eliatropes were asleep, with Skribble in his container in Yugo's hand and the haven bag in Y/N's hand. Their two animal companions are trying to wake them up, shaking them. A bubble suddenly goes around them as they are taken off the rock in the middle of the water and brought to shore, much to the animal companions' shock. The water ball hits a rock, causing it to pop and the two eliatropes to wake up, stretching.

Y/N: W-what happened?

Yugo: I dunno? Are you alright? What about you Az and Midnight?

Y/N: I'm fine, are you fine?

Yugo: I'm fine....where are we?

Y/N: we can always ask Skribble.

Yugo nods as Az and Midnight confirm they are ok. Az and Midnight go onto Y/N's shoulders to see as Yugo takes Skribble out of the container and opens him.

Yugo: Hey may, where are we?

Y/N: and where are our friends?

Skribble: Well, you two made it to Oma Island! And your friends are on the island to, that's for sure!

Y/N, smiling: Thank you Skribble!

Skribble: anytime!

Yugo: Well, let's go find them!

Y/n nods in agreement and puts their haven bag on their shoulders. Yugo puts Skribble back in his container and puts the map into Y/N's haven bag.

Y/N: Well, while we are here, we can find your real family and my other mate!

Yugo, grinning: Yeah!

Adamai: Step right up, Step right up find family, friends, and pets over here!

The two eliatropes blink in surprise and look over, seeing someone wearing a hat sitting cross legged on a mossy rock. With the person's color theme being blue and white, and with Adamai telling you he had to wait for you and Yugo at Oma Island....you correctly assume that this is Adamai as his grin widens. Adamai then jumps up, pointing in directions.

Adamai: Or is it over there or over here...where!? Nobody really knows, do they?

Y/n giggles at Adamai's antics finding them funny as the bushes rustle, a woman that had pink and red skin with pinkish-orange eyes and wearing a red dress that fades to purple coming out of them. Admai grins and the women snickers.

Women: We can help you find them....but you have to catch us first!

Yugo narrows his eyes as he walks up to Adamai, making sure to hold your hand in a protective way even though his gut is telling him he can trust the white and blue stranger.

Yugo, hand on his hip: Who're you two? How love have you been standing there? Were you spying on us?

Yugo then gains an idea, pointing at them as Y/N tries their hardest not to laugh.

Yugo: I know! You're my personal guide!

Adamai sweatdrops as the women laughs.

Adamai, laughing: Good one, little man...Nope, I am the fantastic, charismatic, acrobatic, enigmatic...Aaa-ddddaaaa-mmmaaaiiii! Yee hooo!

Adamai then bows, like he is putting on a performance as you glance at the other women. The other catches your gaze and grins.

Women: And I am the loveable, beautiful, charismatic.....Rubilan!

Y/N: Nice names! I'm Y/N, and this is Yugo. The tofu is Az and the bow meow is Midnight!

Rubilan: It lovely to meet you both!

Yugo, sweatdropping and then grinning: Yay! So you'll take me to my real family and Y/n's other mate!

Adamai, holding his hand out: Wait, hold your horses a minute! If you really want us to tell you...

Rubilan: You gotta hold our hands!

Y/N and Yugo tilt their heads like confused puppies, blinking in confusion as the two hold out their hands.

Y/n, Yugo: Really? That's all?

The two go to grab their hands, but the two in disguise dragons pull their hands away before the eliatropes can grab them. The two eliatropes furrow their eyebrows in confusion and look around.

Y/N: How did they-

Yugo, eyes narrowed: They're fast, like Nora...maybe we can catch up to them?

Y/N: maybe.

Y/N then looks up and laughs as Yugo just figures out Adamai is on his head. Rubilan snickers from atop another rock.

Adamai, leaning down: Come on, little eliatropes, show me what you two are made of!

Rubilan: A race! A race would be fun!

Adamai: A race would indeed be fun! Let's have one! You catch me, and I'll give you the answers you seek! But if you don't catch me, I won't utter a peep!

Y/N: but what about-

Rubilan, cutting them off: I won't participate in this race. I am just here to watch the fun!

The two eliatropes and dragon nod. Az goes into Yugo's pocket as Midnight goes into Y/N's haven bag. Adamai then hops away fast, much to the eliatropes shock.

Adamai, grinning: Now then let's have some fun! Because your visit's just begun! Try and catch me if you can! Bye!

Adamai then hops into the bushes as you and Yugo exchange a glance, before grinning.

Yugo: We;; then, I guess we'd better play! After you my dear~

Y/N, bowing and rolling their eyes: Oh you're too kind.

Y/N then hops across the rocks, following after Adamai as Yugo follows them. Adamai glances back behind him and grins.

Adamai: Oh this will be so much fun! I can't wait to tell them-

Yugo, shooketh: Wh-

Y/N: Oh my stars-

Adamai, grinning: Whoops! Forgot about that part!

Adamai then runs faster, like lighting as he runs through the jungle. Yugo and Y/N follow, eventually reaching a rocky beach and where Adamai is. The tw eilatropes stop for a moment to catch their breath as Adamai grins.

Yugo: Wait up for us! I just wanna know where my family is! And how were we able to hear you in our heads!

Y/N: May you please tell me where my other mate is? Please give us the answer Adamai?

Adamai, chuckling: Oh, you really are slow! There's no way you'll catch me, you know. Therefore you see, to find your family and mate, you'll have to be as acrobatic as me! Learn fast, little friends, or the game will never end!

The two eliatropes stare in shock as Adamai makes a rock golem out of the rock on the beach and is just, casually riding on it's head. Y/N squeaks in shock and fear while Yugo just looks shocked and done with life. The rock golem suddenly slams it's fists down on the two unprepared eliatropes. The rock golem removes it's fists as Adamai looks down, gasp softly. In the hole, the two eliatropes are not there, only rubble.

Adamai, sad: I didn't mean to hurt you two, little eliatropes. I've not known you two for long!

Yugo: Though we were hurt!?

Y/N: Well, you thought wrong!

The golem and Adamai both turn around and Adamai visibly sighs with relief when he sees you two are okay.

Adamai: Thank goddess! I thought i had actually hurt them both!

Y/N: Can't hurt us for long until we get back up!

Adamai blinks in surprise, before grinning and nodding before Yugo gives you a side look. You just grin and whisper in his ear.

Y/N, whispering: Put the pieces together Yugo. We are on Oma Island, and then Adamai appears, knowing what we are!

Yugo, eyes widening and whispering back: So he's...my brother?

Y/N, nodding: Yeah.

Yugo: And your other mate?

Y/N, nodding again: Yup! That's how we are able to hear him in our head! With the whole soul link thing...but for you and Adamai, it's the twin link, but for me and Adamai, it's the soul bind!

Yugo nods, relaxing softly as Adamai looks at you two, tilting his head and wondering what you're talking about.

Adamai: Uh, little eliatropes? What are you two talking about?

Yugo, whispering to you: SO we just have to catch him?

Y/N, nodding and whispering back: yeah, that's what they said.

Yugo nods and you turn to Adamai, a grin on your face that he seems to recognize as he grins back.

Y/N: We will catch you Adamai!

Adamai, laughing: I'd like to see you try, little eliatropes! I just knew my brother and my mate would be tough nuts to crack!

Yugo just nods and grins, his hands glowing blue as your's do the same, also grinning.

Adamai: Listen, I know things about you two that you wouldn't even believe yourself!

Yugo, abit bitter: Like how I was abandoned by my real fam...

Suddenly you and Yugo are lifted up by the rock golem, you squeaking in surprise while Yugo shouts in shock.

Adamai: Come on, little eliatropes! Give it your best shot! Show me what you've got!

The golem suddenly throws both of you in the air, and you both get ready to use portals. Throwing the portals down, the two of you gradually make your way down back to the rocky beach where Adamai is waiting with the golem. Adamai watches with excitement, his eyes following the path of your portals as you and Yugo land on two different rocks because there was no room on the other rock. Admai growls softly, a grin in his eyes as the three of you have a stare off. Both you and Yugo lunge for Adamai and the rock golem, but then have to dodge and portal away due to the golem throwing, you guessed it, rocks. A rock is thrown at you, but Yugo makes a portal, causing the rock to disappear and reappear behind the golem, hitting it's back and causing Adamai to stumble. You then make a portal to Adamai, both you and Yugo going into it and reappearing next to Adamai. You then tackle Adamai, causing him to shout in surprise as the two of you roll away. However, when you stop rolling, Adamai is the one on top of you, looking at you with a grin.

Adamai: Hey, not back for your age! Quite dynamic! But some of your moves are a little erratic. Olé!

Adamai then hops off of you, landing near a rock as Yugo helps you up.

Yugo: Right, Y/N caught you, so that means you help us find my real family and her other mate?

Adamai, putting his hand out: Calm down little guy! I want to give your magic powers a try!

Yugo and Y/N blink in surprise, with Y/N leaning in Yugo slightly.

Yugo, Y/N: What? Like a test?

Adamai: I'll tell you when you catch me!!! To do that, you've just gotta be quicker, a lot quicker.

Yugo is the one to run after Adamai this time, but he face plants into a rock, causing you to wince in sympathy as you help him up. Adamai laughs from a high up branch.

Adamai: How did you ever manage to catch a single Gobball!

The two eliatropes then hop onto the rock and start to portal after Adamai, their animal companions safely in Y/N's haven bag in case anything happens. The disguised dragon and two eliatropes race through the forest, laughing and having fun as a joyous feeling branches out between all of their souls. The two eliatropes nearly catch Adamai, having a lot of near misses as Rubilan follows them from close behind, making sure none of them get too badly hurt. The two disguised dragons and two eliatropes make it to the bottom of the cliff, where the two think Adamai is cornered. Yugo and Y/N both lunge for Adamai, but he hops up. A dust cloud appears as the two eliatropes pull their faces out of the rock, somehow fine.

Y/N, giggling: Wow! You're too fast for us!

Adamai, giggling: Thank you! I may not be one of the eliatrope people, but me and Yugo are closely related though. Whoops! I've said too much. Okay, you still gotta catch me!

The two eliatropes then hop up to the branch that Adamai was on, but Adamai just hops away with a grin. The two eliatropes grin as they hop from branch to branch after Adamai, Rubilan following closely behind. They make it to the top and Yugo throws his portals, with Y/n getting ready. Adamai goes through the portals and into Y/N, who catches them with a hug...but they also tumble into Yugo, causing the three of them to fall as Rubilan watches them in amusement.

Y/n, laughing: Ha! We caught you! We did it!

Yugo, laughing as well: Yeah!

Adamai: Yeah, but not good catching me if we all end up totally splattered!

Yugo: So use your powers!

Adamai: Oh yeah! Good call!

Adamai then teleports the three of them to the ground, with Adamai holding Yugo and Y/N by the arms...before dropping them on the ground.

Yugo, laughing: I knew you could fly!

Y/N, eyes sparkling: So cool!

Yugo: So have we passed the test!?

Adamai, laughing: Yes, you have! And we both know that Y/N told you the answer at the beach!

Y/N then makes a portal up to the cliff as Rubilan looks at them in amusement, arms crossed. The two eliatropes and disguised dragon then hop through it, appearing on the cliff head.

Adamai, arms wide: This is my home! And Rubilan's too! The only place we know!

Az and Midnight then chose this time to come out of your haven bag, looking at Adamai in curiosity.

Yugo: Since you're not human...can we see what you really look like?

Adamai, shapeshifting: I'm a Kralove, or maybe a tofu, or maybe a bow meow...

Y/N, tilting their head: Since you're a dragon, doesn't that mean Rubilan is one as well?

Adamai shapeshifts into his normal form, the form you and Yugo saw when Ford and Sarah attacked you all...you still wonder what happened to the two of them. Rubilan chuckles and shapeshifts into her normal form.

(I drew this, but I was too lazy to draw their human form, so-)

Your's and Yugo's eyes widen, having so many questions but not enough time to answer them.

Yugo: So you two can turn yourselves into whatever you want? Like my dad Alibert used to tell me about when I was little!

Y/N, squealing: That's so cool!

Adamai, nodding: And well, I've heard a lot of stories about you two! After all, you are my little brother and my mate!

Yugo: Nora did explain to us how dofus worked...so that answers that question.

Rubilan, blinking in surprise: Aunt Nora is here? When did she get here?

Y/N: Uh, the same time we did. We didn't see her when we woke up, but we know she is on the island.

Adamai, nodding: Then she is probably with Grougaloragran and Efrim right now!

Y/N: Efrim is her dragon brother, right?

Adamai, nodding: Yup! Let's go and see them! They'll be so happy to see you! Grougalorgran was the one who chose the humans who watched over you two, but around the same time, he was badly injured and has since attacked any vessel that comes near Oma...and that's when Efrim and Nora came along a few years later! The two helped raise me and Rubilan, while Nora was out searching for you and any remnants of our people.

Y/N: but that means...

Yugo: The only family we have left is everyone on Oma...

Y/N, trying to cheer them up: Hey! It's not that bad! It's not the end of the world!

Yugo and Adamai smile, appreciating it as Rubilan looks towards the sky, feeling a shift in the breeze...

Y/N: But where are our friends?

Adamai: I know where they are! I saw them just before we bumped into you two!

Yugo and Y/N cheer...well, Y/N cheers enthusiastically as Yugo just smiles, happy. The two eliatropes then blink surprise, hearing cracks and rumbles in the ground.

Y/N: Eep!

Yugo: Feels like an earthquake!

Adamai: Nope, Grougalorgran!

Rubilan: And Efrim. You know how he gets when he is woken up from a nap.

The two eliatropes then look out from the top of the cliff/mountain. 

Word Count: 2775

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 41.2K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...
27.4K 468 29
┆彡 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 | 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒 - x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ.
9.6K 157 6
𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 * 𝒐𝒉, (𝒚/𝒏)? 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕, 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒘𝒊...
53K 1K 16
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...