An Unpredicted "Us"

By brandon61386

Ryan had just turned fourteen when he discovered his girlfriend Brenda was pregnant. He gave up everything to... More

An Unpredicted Us
Text
Last Law
Blackout
Stories
She Lied
Bad Romance
It's Just S-E-X
Lonely
Watch
Tell Me
New Parts
For Me
Drunk And Sober
Three In The Morning
Quiet
Terror
Sit
If I Could
You Vs...
One Kiss
This Was Our Goodbye
Moving On
If Only
Phone Tag
Me
Close
We Spoke
A Part Of Me
Almost
Find Us
Fit
Beautiful All The Time
Over It
We Didn't
Table Talk
We All
Drown
Goodbye
Time Heals
I've Learned
Good Morning, Goodbye, Good Day
Tell Whoever
The Beginning

Nothing But The Lie

6 1 0
By brandon61386

Jackson is a little different. He's amazingly hot and extremely intelligent. He's polite and he's also calm...like...always calm. But he's a little different now that I am getting to know him better.

The fact that we've watched an entire movie, and he hasn't made a move bothers me. Yet some men are just gentlemen like that. The fact that when I hugged him, he sniffed my hair for a little too long was slightly weird, but not that weird. At this point, I just want to get laid. I don't care if he and I never talk again after tonight, I just need some pleasure.

The movie was even a romance movie, and there were two sex scenes in it. The last time I watched a movie with a guy with sex scenes...well...I remember it like it was yesterday.

Fuck! I need to stop thinking about him!

I purposely scoot a little closer to Jackson, hoping to hint him on to kiss me. I mean, we are just sitting here with a TV that is next to playing nothing. What is this guy's deal?

Okay, I should cut him some slack. Maybe he's just nervous and doesn't know how to start kissing a girl. Ugh! But he's so fucking hot and it doesn't make any logical sense! He's had to have plenty of women in his lifetime! He's twenty-four and single! I would bet my life that he's had more women than my friend group has had men combined! Or maybe I am reading too much into this!

Fuck it!

I nervously take a breath and walk my fingers on his leg. "Do you want to go in my bedroom, or are we just going to sit on the couch all night?"

"I didn't bring a condom." He blurts out, acting like we are automatically just going to fuck!

"I have plenty!" I interject and stand up. "If that's what you want."

He's a young and fit guy! Of course, that's what he wants! He didn't come here to watch a fucking movie...okay in this rare case, we did watch a full fucking movie...who does that?

He follows behind me as I walk toward my bedroom and for some reason not keeping eye contact with him.

He clears his throat. "We can see where this goes and if it gets to that point, then it gets to that point."

I nod and thank God he can't see my face because I'm dumbfounded and almost irritated. But I am a fucking sex freak compared to normal people. I don't need it constantly, but I need it enough to know it's not completely normal. If I had a boyfriend now versus my teen years, I'd probably be having sex daily, maybe twice a day!

The room is dark, but the light from the hallway is enough to reveal my bed and dresser. "This is my room." I hold my hands out and spin around expecting him to throw himself at me. But this Jackson and he's a little different.

I can't believe I am thinking this, but I almost miss Ryan just because the sex was nothing I ever encountered. I mean! I've never had anyone that big inside of me and even if he wasn't that big, the way the threw me over the table and took control of the situation was fucking phenomenal. And normally I prefer being in charge. The way he tried to take control the first time we fucked even though I was on top and figured he was done, but nope he kept going.

Stop! Thinking! Of! Ryan!

I sit on my bed and there are no nerves anymore. I'm not turned on that much. But! I am wet! That is a massive fucking plus! and we haven't started this 'engine' yet.

"Come here!" I command because he's not fucking moving.

"Don't..." He pauses and looks back at my open door. "Don't you want to close your door in case your roommate comes home?"

Jesus Fucking Christ! This guy is a baby!

"Ugh!" I scoff, get up, and swiftly close the door. "Better?"

Without warning he wraps his arms around me and begins to kiss me like Ryan has done. His lips are warm and inviting and my pussy is getting wetter!

There's a slight moan from the back of my throat. I peel my lips from his. "Better!" I whisper and return my hot lips to his.

We push toward the bed and my lips stay attached to his as we fall back onto the bed. We kiss and kiss and we kiss some more. And time goes by.

One problem! We've been kissing for twenty minutes now. Most men would have their dicks in me by now. But not Jackson! And that's okay! If this fucker doesn't want sex, then it is what it is! But I am finally fucking horny! And it's not with Ryan!

I peel away from his lips and gasp for a breath of air. I feel like I've been swimming underwater for the past twenty minutes.

My hand feels for his cock and he's hard. He's nicely sized too. Nothing like Ryan. Ryan is a fucking monster. Jackson is average and I can handle that like a champ!

Stop comparing the two men!

"Should I grab a condom?" I ask hesitantly because God only knows what this guy wants. He might want to use saran wrap at this fucking rate! If it gets me laid, I'll do it this far in.

I can feel him nod, but he doesn't answer. What the fuck is wrong with this guy!

"Yes or no, Jackson!" I say with a hint of annoyance. "It's a simple answer."

"Yes..." He whispers and, thank God!

I'm not going down on this guy. I'm getting fucked and getting him out! This is nice. He is hot. He can kiss like nobody's business. But this is just too much for me!

I open the drawer, feel for a condom, pull it out, shut the drawer, reach for his pants, unbutton his fucking pants, and begin to slide them down.

Why am I doing all the work?

I exhale a defeated breath. Sex is sex and it's not that hard to do! But this fucking guy is making it feel impossible!

"Ugh!" I verbalize and make sure he hears it. "Can you tear the condom wrapper while I take your pants off, or can you take your pants off while I tear the condom wrapper?"

"Oh, yeah!" He says softly. "Sorry!"

"It's okay!" I say and although I am irritated I am starting to begin to grow a little more excited now that he's kind of helping. My panties have been off for the past twenty minutes! And his fingers never went near my pussy! I'm starting to question things, but at the same time...fuck the questions!

Okay! The condom is on! His dick is hard! I am fucking wet! Not massively! But enough to slide him in! I can finally have sex! Not masturbate! Not be worried about getting busted with Ryan! Not worried about the amazing sex Ryan gives...

Stop it! Shut Ryan out!

Jackson tries to move but I press my hand on his chest, pushing him back to lay on the bed. "I don't know what you're trying to do..." I say while my hand pulls away from his chest while he still wears his fucking shirt.

"Sorry." He says again and I kind of wanna punch this guy at this point, yet I almost feel bad for him. Does he do this with all his dates, girlfriends, fuck buddies, whatever he has? Why is he being a bitch? Fuck it! I don't care! I'm getting laid then kicking him out!

I feel like I can finally see the light as I slide over him and grip his cock. My hand can control it unlike...

Nope! Not saying his fucking name! Get him out of your head!

I feel a slight bit of pressure and pleasure. I release a soft moan and I swear I come as I slide down on his cock. He moans. He's in! I'm getting laid! Fuck yes!

I grind again him. I raise my ass to thrust and...The front door slams shut. "Hannah! It's just me, Lacey...oh and dad is here!"

"Dad?" Jackson sounds terrified and literally throws me off him. I don't feel the bed, but instead midair, and then bam! The fucking floor! This mother fucker just tossed me off my own God damn bed and onto the floor.

"Jackson, what the fuck!" I yell in anger and grab my bed. "Why did you just toss me off you?"

"Your dad is here!" He yells in fear.

"Not my dad!" I snap. "My dad is dead! My roommate and her dad are here!"

"Hannah?" Lacey yells and knocks on my door. "Are you okay?"

"No!" I yell back in disappointment, anger, all of the fucking above. "I am not okay! Fuck! I will be out in a fucking minute!"

I turn on my lamp and Ryan must see the anger radiating in my face because I've never seen a guy snap a condom off his dick so fast and whip his pants up.

"You!" I say and point toward my door. "Get dressed! It's time to go home!"

He nods and whips the condom into my trash near the bed. "Yes, ma'am!"

I've never whipped clothes on me so God damn fast in my life! I've never been so fucking pissed! I think I came as I slid onto him! So, it counts for something! But NO-WHERE-NEAR-CLOSE!

I unlock the door, and almost push him out of my bedroom causing me to bump right into Ryan which sends a wildfire of arousing emotions through me. My already-hard nipples and throbbing pussy only proves how badly I need it. But this is the part where Ryan realizes I don't need him to have sex.

"Hi!" Ryan holds out his hand to shake Jackson's hand and I can see the jealousy radiating on Ryan's face. I'm surprised Lacey can't see it.

"You must be Jackson," Ryan mumbles and I can hear the jealousy in his tone. "I am Ryan, Lacey's father and I've known Hannah forever. She's...she's a good person."

I almost want to laugh as the disappointment paints across Ryan's face. That is not what you want to say to Jackson! You want to tell him how you've fucked me and bent me over your table and ran your tongue inside of me. And you can't do any of that!

Ryan releases Jackson's and looks back at me. "I'm assuming Lacey, and I interrupted something between you two?"

"Dad!" Lacey snaps in horror. "That's none of our business! At least not yours!"

"You two did!" I say, glaring at Ryan and flashing my eyebrows and form a smirk. "But, seeing as we can't even get started, Jackson was just leaving!"

Lacey scoffs and slaps Ryan's chest. "Hannah! Don't make Jackson leave just because we are here. You two can go back to doing..."

"Nope!" I smile, spin around, open the front door, and gesture my hand. "Jackson was just leaving." I look at Jackson and there is a small part of me that still wants to punch him. "Jackson this was...well...have a good night!"

"You too, Hannah!" His lips curl to a partial smile and he nods at Ryan and Lacey. "Nice to meet you two. Have a good night." He looks back at me while walking toward the door. "I'll call you!"

"Sounds good!" I say and swing the door shut, closing it in his face.

I swear I don't want him to call me. I don't want to hear from him ever again! He tossed me off my bed like a fucking sex doll!

Ryan winks at me. Even with his wink, I can tell he's jealous. He exhales. "Well, he seemed nice."

I cross my arms, still fighting the arousal in me. "He was a bitch! And I am fucking pissed!"

Lacey's hard-pressed lips open. "Someone didn't get laid."

I grunt in anger. "No!I fucking didn't!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 3.2K 30
Cadence leaves an abusive boyfriend after years of abuse. She wants to find love, true love, can't live without you love! Can she make it through the...
50.8K 2.2K 35
*Sequel to Between Us* Bad habits. I have a lot of them. Biting my nails, gluing my eyes to my phone, making bad decisions, loving men I can never ac...
1M 17.1K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
96.4K 765 28
There are 2 kinds of people in this world: people who enjoy smut stories, and liars. This is a story of addiction and pleasure, how they can combine...