Survive ( Maggie Greene x GP...

By sleepless_ghost

Yn Grimes was a fashion designer before the apocalypse. Wouldn't think someone like her would make it far but... More

Stressful situations
well well well
unexpected discoveries.
walkers in the barn
Sophia
drinking
Randall
Road
Pushing through
Prisoners
Slept
God ?
Taken
Yn
Watch
shmol update
The governor
Fight
Real bad news
Clear
Prey
The Tombs
Isolation
Old News
Safe
Still
All Lies
Strangers
The Lord's House
Help
Caught
Cross
What happened
Everyone
Stranger
Remember
Forget
Tried
Again
Balloons
Problems
Today
Different Water
Death comes easy
ACT TWO
I'm back Bitches
Doom
Fuckers
The End
Parenting
Alexandria
New Day
Death
Hunted

Terminus

493 21 1
By sleepless_ghost

Rick's POV ( short )

I sat against the car. The thought of what I did, what I had to do still fresh in my mind. Biting that guy's throat off. It was what I had to do. I heard his words echo in my head.

I really need my sister, I need Yn. I hope she's okay, I don't know what I'd do if she's dead. Carl needs her and I know Michonne needs her. I need her.

Daryl came up to me, he grabbed a rag and a bottle of water and wet it, " clean up." He told me. " I didn't know what they were." He said to which I nodded. " How'd you wind up with them?" He sighed. " I was with Beth. We got out together." Though popped into my head. " Is she dead?" I asked but he shrugged. " She's just gone. I don't know. After that they found me. I didn't know they were this bad. They had a stupid code." He said. " You were alone." I nodded. " Said they were looking for some guy, killed one of theirs. I was hanging back, I was gone leave but I stayed. Then I saw you three. When you saw me." He explained. " It's not on you Daryl. It's okay." I comforted him. " You're back here, that's everything. You're my brother." I added. He nodded with a frown.

* Time skip*

We got back to walking. Eventually we got to our destination but I decided to scope it out first. Terminus, it's too much like Woodbury. I made sure to hide a bag of guns and stuff before going in. We jumped the fences and walked in, we got to a room with some people in. " Hello, hello." I said. Everyone turned to us, " I bet Albert is on perimeter watch." The guy looked at us. " You here to rob us?" He asked. " No, we wanted to see you before you saw us." I put my gun away and walked closer to him. " Makes sense. Usually we do this where the tracks meet but Welcome to Terminus. I'm Garreth. Looks like you've been on the road for a good bit." He smiled. " We have." I agreed. " Rick, that's Carl, Daryl and michonne." I introduced to him. He gave a wave. We talked, now he wants out weapons. " Alright." I set my stuff down. They patted us down. After we picked out stuff up and was off with the other guy. He led us outside. We stopped by a redheaded woman.

" Hi, heard you came in through the back door, smart." She smiled st us. " You'll fit right in here." I glanced around and spotted a familiar orange backpack, one was wearing Yn's riot gear and another the poncho Daryl gave Maggie. When the guy handed us plates of food I noticed a way too familiar chain hanging from his pants.

I shoved him against the table and ripped out the pocket watch Hershel gave Yn. My gun to his head. " Where the hell did you get this watch?" I asked calmly. " You want answers? You'll get them when you put down the gun." He said with his hands up. " See your man up the with the sniper rifle. How good's his aim? Where'd you get the watch?" I asked again. " I got if off of a dead one. I didn't think she'd need it " he finally answered but I didn't believe him. Yn wasn't one to just die like that, I know it. " What about the riot gear, poncho." I asked. " We got the riot gear off a dead cop, found the poncho on a clothes line." Garreth said making me turn to him. " Rick, what do you want?" He asked. " Where's our people?" I asked. " You didn't answer the question." I turned just in time to dodged bullet from behind, she shot the guy I held.

Everyone went wild, we ran in every direction possible but they still cornered us. Garreth talked from a container, " drop your weapons. Now." We dropped them when he yelled. " Ringleader, t
Go to your left. The train cart, now." He yelled again. " Do what we say and the boy goes with you, do anything else he dies amd you end up in there anyway." He yelled which made me walk. " Now the archer." He yelled. Daryl followed. " Now the samurai." Michonne was next. " Stand at the door. Ringleader, archer, samurai." He said. " My son!" I yelled. " go kid." He yelled. " Ringleader, open the door and go in." He yelled at me but I shook my head. " I'll go in with him." I yelled back. " Go in now or the kid dies." He yelled. I watched as carl walked up to us. I opened it when Carl was close enough and walked in. Daryl and them followed. Someone came and closed the door as we looked around. " Rick?" I heard a familiar voice. When I turned around i saw Yn walking towards us. I immediately went to pull her into a tight hug, relief taking over me. When we pulled apart I hugged Maggie and checked on the rest too, some were unfamiliar. " You're here." I sighed. I glanced at the girl behind yn, recognizing her. " She's with me, with us." Yn gave me a look to which I nodded. " They're out friends. They saved us." Maggie said. " Yeah, now they're friends of ours." Daryl nodded. " For however long that'll be." The redhead said.

" No, we'll get out." I said, I looked around. " They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out." I squinted, looking out the creak in the door. " Find out what?" The redhead asked. I glanced at him, " they're screwing with the wrong damn people here." I said giving them a determined look. Slowly one by one of our people's faces turned into having the exact same look I had on.

We're gonna get out of here, I know we are. We've survived worse, even if we're some members short. Together, as the family we've grown to become we can overcome anything.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

It was time I incorporate some more Rick into this story. I realized he lacked in action at the prison, he'll be there more often. I'll see to it.

~S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 269 12
Quinn Dawson is just another victim trying to survive the zombie apocalypse... or is she? She seems like any other fighting survivor, but on the insi...
359K 9.5K 99
Semi-mature. Completed. Nate's a teenage Aussie tomboy. Who grew up in a country town with 4 big brothers and parents who adore her as much as she do...
8.9K 191 11
❝ 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦? 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦? ❞ ѕнє ℓσѕт нєя мιη∂. нє ℓσѕт нιмѕєℓƒ. oc x carl grimes season 5...
162K 5.7K 41
to her, the world was silent. she couldn't hear the birds sing, the leave rustling in the breeze, the crashing of a waterfall. she couldn't hear the...