[BL] I Heard You Are Going To...

By yoonimap

Alternative Title: 听说,你要娶老子 Author: 寒梅墨香 | Han Mei Moxiang Status: 299 Chapters (270 + 29 Main Extras) Descri... More

Chapter 1 - 3
Chapter 4 - 5
Chapter 6 - 8
Chapter 9 - 12
Chapter 13 - 15
Chapter 16 - 18
Chapter 19 - 21
Chapter 22 - 25
Chapter 31 - 32
Chapter 33 - 34
Chapter 35 - 38
Chapter 39 - 40
Chapter 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - 48
Chapter 49 - 50
Chapter 51 - 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 - 90
Chapter 91 - 92
Chapter 93 - 94
Chapter 95 - 96
Chapter 97 - 98
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 - 102

Chapter 26 - 30

67 0 2
By yoonimap

Chapter 26

  "I have newly renovated my home, with two bedrooms and one living room. The decoration is modern and not luxurious at all. There are no frivolous things. They are all practical. It is better to be comfortable. The sofa is very comfortable and light gray. , very beautiful, I think you will like it at first sight, you..."

  Opening the door, it was said that there were two men lying on a very comfortable, beautiful and nice sofa. One of them was still half undressed, and the other had his pants on the floor. When he saw the door open, the one without pants screamed, stuck out his butt, and looked around for pillows to hide his ugly face!

  Su Mo's eyes widened!

  Xing Biao slapped his head and it was over!

  Is this a nest? Whose home? Why is it that when I open the door, there is a naked person walking around the living room?

  "Yeah? Boss, why are you back? Didn't you say you were in the nightclub today?"

  "Damn it, you came to my house to do this kind of thing? Brother, you are sick. Who is that? Get out of here right now?"

  Xing Biao was so angry that he finally coaxed Su Mo into the house. Who would have thought that this scene would happen when he entered the house? Su Mo turned around and left without getting angry? With Su Mo's temper, he probably wouldn't be able to get this house.

  "Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law, he is my subordinate, and his house is being renovated. He has been here with me for the past few days, and we are all brothers. Don't be angry. Second brother, get out of here with your people!"

  Pulling Su Mo, Su Mo stood at the door with a gloomy face and his arms crossed.

  This sign of anger caused Xing Biao to break out in cold sweat.

  "Boss, is this sister-in-law? When did you get this person? Where did you kidnap her from? She looks really good. Sister-in-law, hello."

  The second child got dressed and stood up. He had a slim waist and narrow hips, and a good figure. His shirt was unbuttoned, and he walked over with his muscles exposed. He didn't wear socks, and he was as casual as if he were at home. When they saw Xing Biao and Su Mo, they were smiling and winking.

  He stretched out his hand to shake hands with Su Mo. Su Mo looked at his hand critically, with a look like a knife.

  Xing Biao slapped his hand down.

  "Don't touch my wife with your dirty paws that touch other people's peeing spots."

  Wandering Bird touched his head with a smile on his face.

  "I'm going to wash my hands, sister-in-law. I'm sorry for letting you see something you shouldn't have seen."

  Su Mo said nothing with a cold face and looked at this man. He was half a head shorter than Xing Biao. His chest muscles were very strong. There was a tattoo on his lower abdomen. This man was a little dark. There was a scar on the left side of his face, diagonally from below his ear. When it comes down, it's about five centimeters long. It's quite healthy, and the scar doesn't seem to be an eyesore. His head was short, and there were scars on his head, which were clearly visible. He smiled heartlessly and didn't feel any embarrassment about being bumped into.

 "Daughter-in-law, let me take you back to the bedroom."

  Xing Biao bent down to carry Su Mo into the bedroom. It's better not to let Su Mo see these messy things, Su Mo will be angry to death.

  Su Mo pushed him. Don't let Xing Biao move.

  "Whose name is on this property deed?"

  "Mine, I will write your name on it in a few days. This will be your home."

  Su Mo nodded. Look at the dick.

  "Wherever you go, I have something to ask you."

  The second brother bared his teeth and looked at Xing Biao. What's going on? His sister-in-law looked very serious. Xing Biao glared at him and quickly helped Su Mo to sit on the sofa.

  "Go get me a chair, I'm not making a couch."

  Te looked at the sofa with disgust. So dirty.

  Xing Biao quickly moved the chair and placed it in front of the sofa. Su Mo sat on it, sitting face to face with his second son.

  The second child felt that this scene was a bit familiar, as if he was back at the police station and had a bit of an interrogation feel.

  "Is he your lover?"

  He glanced at the red-faced boy who had just passed on his pants.

  "no."

  Su Mo nodded to the boy.

  "Please leave my house, right now."

  The boy didn't want to leave, so Xing Biao opened the door, picked up the boy's collar and threw it out the door.

  Cleaned up.

  Su Mo looked at the second child levelly and looked at him indifferently.

  "Name, age, occupation, what does it have to do with Xing Biao?"

  The second child scratched his hair, he was really being interrogated.

  "He is Bai Hua. He is very eloquent. We call him Da Bai Huo, which means cheating. My assistant, Line 2, is the deputy manager of the bodyguard company and he is also responsible for the security of the dance hall. We have known each other for ten years. We got married, and we started the current family business together. His house is not far from my house, and he lives upstairs. I decorated it first, and then he decorated it. Since there was no place to live, he lived in my house. We have a good relationship. So he has the key to the house, you..."

  Xing Biao explained and Su Mo glanced at him.

  "Did I speak to you?"

  Xing Biao gave himself a small mouth to make you talkative.

  Shut up quickly, my wife is angry. Anyone who opens the door and encounters someone having sex in his own house would be unhappy.

Chapter 27

  "Sister-in-law, I'm sorry, isn't this what it is? You are also a man, you know."

  "Let me correct you on a few things. First, please call me Lawyer Su. I don't want to hear the word "sister-in-law" used about me."

  Su Mo's calm but serious tone made people involuntarily straighten their backs and lower their heads to listen to the instruction.

  "Lawyer Su."

  "Secondly, although I am also a man, I have moral integrity. I will not come back if you do nonsense. I also hope that you can control your belt. Even if you can't control it, don't do it in front of me. My At home, feel free to take off your pants."

  "I just haven't decorated my home yet, so I..."

  "Third, remember, this is my home, not a nest. It would be too embarrassing if the police discovered it. You can live here, but don't bring messy people back."

  Bai Hua was choked and speechless. Lawyer Su has such a sharp mouth. Especially when he warned him with a cold face, he was more cautious and panicked than when he saw the police.

  He was unhurried, unyielding, and just told people's requests coldly. It also forced people to surrender.

  "Fourth, urge your decoration team to decorate as soon as possible. If they delay the work and violate the contract, I can help you file a lawsuit against him. For the sake of you and Xing Biao, I will give you 20% off the legal fees."

  "Thank you, thank you. No, thank you, Lawyer Su."

  Cold sweat broke out on my back, and I didn't dare to make jokes and live in vain.

  "Fifth, we are getting married soon. We haven't used these furniture yet, but you have used them in advance. I have some shadows in my heart. As soon as I sit on the sofa, I will think that your body fluids are stuck on it. Please put the furniture in my house The furniture will be replaced collectively."

  Xing Biao burst out laughing. My daughter-in-law was so helpful that she immediately replaced all the furniture and other items.

  "Okay, okay."

  Bai Hua also has a shadow. My sister-in-law can't mess with her. It's too scary.

  "Xing Biao, take me back."

  Xing Biao helped Su Mo stand up like a young eunuch. In this state, there was no way he could let Su Mo stay. Who knew what Bai Hua was doing on the bed in the bedroom? Not to mention that Su Mo was disgusting, he also felt uncomfortable.

  Bai Hua stood up and wanted to see Su Mo off.

  "By the way, I don't think your little boyfriend is very suitable for you. It smells like dust. If you want to play, take safety measures. Condoms are still necessary."

  Xing Biao burst out laughing, and Bai Hua also met his opponent. Bai Hua probably had a shadow when he saw him. Scared. It's so powerful, so impressive.

  Su Mo glanced at him.

  "You should pay more attention to your brother. After so many years of life and death, we can work together and be rich together. You should not allow him to behave nonsense. As the eldest brother, his health is also very important. If you get AIDS, it will be too late. "

  "Yes, yes, my wife taught me a lesson."

  Xing Biao said that everything Su Mo said made sense, so he had to listen to his wife.

  Bai Hua and others went downstairs, grabbing her hair and screaming.

  "It's been five years since I left prison. Damn it, I thought I had committed another crime and was being interrogated. This sister-in-law is better at interrogating prisoners than the police!"

  Listen to that tone, listen to their analysis, look at their serious and unsmiling face, always looking directly into your eyes, making you feel ashamed and unable to escape. Talking to such a person is like facing a lie detector. Same, nervous, liver trembling, afraid to speak, afraid to speak dishonestly, layers of cold sweat on my back.

  It was like back when he was arrested by the police and interrogated overnight. Damn, that's so scary.

  The police are scary as hell, but the sister-in-law is the best. She not only teaches him a lesson, but also gives him hygiene lessons and tells him to wear a condom. Damn it, brother, who are you looking for?

Chapter 28

  Xing Biao didn't dare to be angry anymore, so he honestly took Su Mo to dinner and sent him home. Su Mo was stuck at the door and refused to let him in.

  "You don't need to take care of me anymore. It's quite late. You can go back."

  "It's not too late, let's talk some more."

  Xing Biao wanted to rush in, but Su Mo held up the door frame to prevent him from entering. His brows furrowed, and his temper became unbearable.

  "I don't want to see you now, get out of here."

  "Daughter-in-law, don't be so heartless. You see, we are very affectionate. We have kissed and hugged each other. You have entered the house. All you need is a bed. We are about to get married. You are still annoying me. In the future, we How do you live your life?"

  "Go back and deal with your brother and watch him change the furniture. Supervise the decoration team to decorate quickly. I don't want to open the door and see someone else messing around on my site. I will call you if I have anything to do. .Don't bother me these days."

  "I must hurry up and do what you said. Now that the furniture has been changed, what kind do you like? I will take you to pick it up and let the boy pay."

  "Just make another set like this."

  "The white sofa is also very nice. How about changing to a white one?"

  "It's up to you."

  "Where's the wardrobe, the bed, and the dining table? Look at it..."

  Su Mo took a step back and closed the door with a bang. Damn it, it's not over anymore.

  Xing Biao knocked on the door.

  "Daughter-in-law, remember to call me. Wife-in-law, your legs and feet are inconvenient. When you go out, ask me to take you off. Wife-in-law, you can rest at home for two days. When your legs are completely healed, we can talk about going to work."

  Something broke on the door, making a loud crash.

  "roll!"

  Get out now, get out now, get out now, keep going!

  Xing Biao touched his nose. Fortunately, there was a door open, otherwise nothing would be allowed to fly towards him.

  "Well, daughter-in-law, I'm leaving. Remember to call me."

  When it stopped, Su Mo let out a long breath. On this day, he was more exhausted than he had been in more than 20 years, and he had never been so nervous before. Xing Biao had opened his eyes to everything.

  "You're back? How's it going?"

  Su Mo nodded, sat on the sofa, and hammered his head.

  "Mom, why do you insist on marrying me to him. I really want to know the reason."

  He really wanted to know why, why did his mother insist on persisting if he was not gay. Don't say those things fool him. He is not stupid. He has a low emotional intelligence and is not good at dating. Although it is part of the reason, it is not the main reason. Mom is not a confused person.

  Aunt Su was a little embarrassed.

  "You tell me, my wedding date with him has been set anyway, and I will keep my word and won't leave midway."

  "I just told you half of it. Xing Biao helped Ye's teahouse fight off the gangsters, and he often came to sit there. I would chat with him, and I would bring him something to eat when Ye's family cooked something. I fainted in a teahouse once. Xing Biao sent me to the hospital for examination. The doctor said that my condition was not very good. I thought, I am going to die, what should you do? You bastard Children really don't know how to date. If you continue like this, your father and I will both die. Who will take care of you?"

  Su Mo frowned. He was unfilial. He had been abroad and completely ignored his parents.

  "mom."

  Aunt Su touched Su Mo's head with a look of love on her face.

  "I think if you have a wife and someone to take care of you, I won't worry about it even if I die."

  "Mom, now."

  "Thanks to Xing Biao, the next day, Xing Biao came over and sent me to an old Chinese medicine doctor for a check-up. The old man said that I was fine. He prescribed some Chinese medicine and drank it. After checking, there was nothing wrong with me. I think Well, Xing Biao is not a relative or an acquaintance, but he is really nice. He carries me up and down the stairs. It's good to let him take care of you. Biaozi is really good. He is a good person. As a person who takes care of others, I see that he cares so much about you, and I know that he will definitely treat you well."

  Su Mo smiled, even if Xing Biao took advantage of her today, he still took good care of her. The leg injury is not so painful anymore.

  "How about it? Mom has good taste, right?"

  Su Mo pursed her lips and said nothing. Before Aunt Su could continue talking to her son, someone knocked on the door again. Su Mo looked at the time. What time was it and there were still guests?

  "Biaozi, why are you here?"

  "Mom, I remembered while driving. The old man gave me a bottle of potion and asked me to rub his legs. I forgot about it."

  Xing Biao ran into the house again, with sweat on his forehead as he ran, holding a medicine bottle in his hand.

  "Daughter-in-law, let me rub your legs."

Chapter 29

  Half-kneeling on the ground, he knelt in front of Su Mo, directly rolled up Su Mo's trouser legs, hugged his knees, rubbed the potion in his hands to warm it, then put it on Su Mo's legs, rubbing it back and forth.

  Looking up at Su Mo, his white teeth were exposed when he smiled.

  "Daughter-in-law, are you feeling comfortable?"

  Su Mo couldn't laugh or cry, her mother was right, this man was very good at taking care of others.

  "Go back. I'm fine."

  Xing Biao stood up with a cry and handed the medicine bottle to his mother-in-law.

  "Mom, knead him again tomorrow morning. Warm up the medicine before kneading it. That will be effective."

 "Don't leave. Just stay here. Why are you running back and forth?"

  Aunt Su laughed so hard she couldn't close her mouth, dear uncle.

  Xing Biao agreed with this suggestion. He glanced at Su Mo, who calmly lowered his trousers.

  "Go back and do the things I asked you to do."

  Xing Biao immediately shook his head. There is another one in the uncle's house. The big work needs to be solved and the furniture needs to be replaced. It's a lot of work.

  "Mom, I have something to do when I go back, so I won't live here. Wife, I'm leaving first."

  After saying that, I left without moving my feet. Su Mo looked at him and said, let's go. What are you dawdling about?

  Xing Biao then moved outside.

  "Mom, the food we ate today is a bit salty. Please prepare some water for him. Well, he still needs to take his anti-inflammatory medicine. Don't let him stay up late. Don't let him go out tomorrow. Don't go to work yet. There is something about the wedding. Let me discuss it with you again, and..."

  "Is it over yet?"

  Su Mo slapped the sofa and glared.

  Xing Biao ran out after searching. It's over, it's over, don't be angry, he's leaving now.

  Aunt Su laughed so hard that she realized what would happen in the next few decades. Her son was definitely in charge.

  "Biaozi is so nice. He even rubs your legs from afar. He's so good at taking care of people."

  "The chatter is endless, blah blah blah blah."

  When he got home, Xing Biao took off his coat and Bai Hua handed him a can of beer. Looking at him dumbfounded.

  "Is my sister-in-law a police officer? Someone who is responsible for interrogating prisoners?"

  "Elite, lawyer, highly educated, he has won first and second academic awards, and he has so many medals. You haven't seen how handsome he is in the photos taken with his doctorate hat on."

  He spoke proudly of his wife, crossed his legs, and leaned back lazily on the sofa, regardless of whether his big feet would stain the coffee table.

  "Damn it, I thought he was a judge. I almost thought he was back in the courtroom where he was being tried. He is so imposing, he can really intimidate people."

  "You don't even look at whose wife you are."

  Bai Hua poked Xing Biao with a smile.

  "Really planning to get married?"

  "What's the point? Who doesn't want to get married? Let me tell you, be respectful to him. That's my wife."

  "Isn't this nonsense? Who of us dares to disrespect the person you like? Besides, disrespect him? He still won't interrogate me? I'll sweat when he interrogates me."

  Bai Hua shuddered when he thought of Su Mo's calm expression and sharp words.

  Xing Biao burst out laughing, his wife could control these gentlemen. As expected of a sister-in-law, she is courageous!

  "He, his first love was me, and he married me. He hasn't had a partner for so many years, and he only knows how to study. He is a little nerd, you have seen him, don't talk nonsense, do it casually, bloody violence is shameful. Don't let him see the things that happen to you, people who live a simple life will frighten him again."

  Xing Biao thought that his wife had filled the world with books in the past twenty years, reading and reading. Nerds, the simplicity of life. Although he has a bit of a bad temper and will get angry or use his hands when provoked, I guess he doesn't know how to fight and doesn't like bloodshed.

  But what they are doing is not legitimate business. Defaulting in protection fees and causing trouble in their own land are all bloody punishments.

  Su Mo couldn't let Su Mo see this. Anyway, it would be better for Su Mo to take care of things outside and let Su Mo continue to live in the original environment.

  "Brother, you are really fond of my sister-in-law. I find that you are more than a hundred times better to him than to others."

  "Isn't this nonsense? He is my wife, and I want to marry him and live a happy life."

  "So, what about your companions? Our nightclub manager is devoted to you, and the new one, and your little baby from last month, and..."

  Bai Hua counted on his fingers. Among men, especially men like them, there is no one who doesn't have a romantic partner in two or three. It's normal to hug each other and kowtow in the middle of the night.

  "Stop, how the hell do you remember it so clearly? Damn it, don't say a word of these words, he hasn't taken off my skin yet. If I want to get married, I must cut off my relationship with those people. I will cut off my relationship with them tomorrow. We have a relationship. After getting married, I want to be a good man."

  Bai Hua almost sprayed beer, good man? he? Are they like this?

  "Brother, tell me, what does it mean to be a good man?"

  Xing Biao shook his head and taught Bai Hua a lesson.

  "Sleep with one person often, and only sleep with this person in your life. This is a good man."

  Bai Hua stared at Xing Biao blankly and swallowed the beer in his mouth. He reached out and touched Xing Biao's forehead.

  "Brother, I'll just knock you off. What do you mean by being so literary? My sister-in-law has such a great influence on you. I haven't seen you for a long time and I've already learned how to be literary."

  "Get lost."

  Xing Biao pushed him hard.

  "You little brat, listen to your sister-in-law, stop messing around with these messy people, and bring them to my house. My house is your place of prostitution. If you scare him like a nerd, be honest when he lives here. , Remember to wear a condom when you knock, and change the furniture for me, it will be considered as a wedding red envelope from you."

  "Fuck, you're blackmailing me for tens of thousands of fucking dollars."

  "Fuck you, I will confiscate your room fee. It costs more than 200 for you to go to the hotel. Pay, my wife said, you must pay."

  "Slave wife, I thought you were wrong. Damn it, from now on, I will hold my sister-in-law's legs, and she is the boss."

  "I care about him, and I am willing to pamper him. He is my wife, and he is my boss. What's wrong?"

  Bai Hua cut him hard. Look at that smug look, showing that you have a wife.

  "Why did he fall in love with you? I'm surprised. You're like you. You're a master of eating, drinking, prostitution, gambling, etc. How can he, a doctoral student, fall in love with you?"

  "If you envy me, just say so. I'm the only one in the world who can find such a top-notch product, but you don't have one."

  Dese, if he had a tail, it would definitely be wagging on his head.

  He hooked his arm around Bai Hua's neck and spoke with sincerity.

  "As someone who has been here before, I will teach you a trick. If you want to get your wife, you must first get your mother-in-law."

  Bai Hua looked at him suspiciously, could it be done?

  "What if I don't have my mother-in-law?"

  "He is the Nine Heaven Fairy, isn't there a Cowherd who sleeps with him? He is a goblin, isn't there a Xu Xian? He is a doctoral student, shouldn't he be taken down by me? This tells us that nothing is impossible. As long as you have perseverance and a little bit of caution, the princess and prince can still get it."

  "Chuī, Kejin chuī, chuī cattle are not taxed anyway."

  Bai Huat despises Xing Biao. Didn't you just find an elite? Look at his tail sticking out, reaching the top of his head. He also looked like someone who had been there before.

  "If you want to get married and find a desirable wife, you must not only be able to act cute and act mean and harass him, but you must also have a strong waist and strong kidneys. You must satisfy him physically and mentally. Then he will be with you for the rest of your life."

  "I was just lucky enough to find a nerd. He's pretending to be a big-tailed hawk with me here. Just wait, I'll get one too, and he'll definitely not be as bad as you."

  "If you find someone who is one-tenth as good as my wife, I will pay for your wedding banquet."

  Bai Hua smiled brightly and gave Xing Biao a can of beer.

  "Brother, don't change the furniture. I'll find a cleaner for you to clean it. My sister-in-law doesn't know."

  "Go to hell, fool my wife, I'll kill you!"

  Xing Biao jumped up and was about to beat Bai Hua. Bai Hua screamed and quickly grabbed his coat and ran away.

  "Chuang, what are you doing so late at night?"

  "I'll go to the university and have a look, maybe I'll find a university teacher!"

  Xing Biao chases him out, while Bai Hua sneaks out and gets into the elevator.

  "Your sister-in-law asked me to take care of you and ask you to pay attention to your health and not to come back with the disease. Do you hear that?"

  Bai Hua pointed her middle finger at him. Damn it, can you please give me a little face? There are people in the elevator.

  For two people who are also about to enter the marriage hall, they are destined to lose sleep tonight.

  Even though he was very tired, Su Mo still stared at the roof, wondering what he wanted to do in this marriage. Although he was forced, he agreed. Then, you must fight for some legal rights and interests for yourself. You must dominate this marriage and take advantage of it. He is a lawyer, familiar with the law, knows how to use the law, knows how to take advantage of loopholes, and knows how to benefit himself.

  Turn on your computer and start writing the agreement.

  This story tells us that when you are looking for a partner, don't hire a lawyer. He will play tricks on the law and kill you. Don't look for writers. If you offend the writer, he will write you down in one hundred and eight ways in the novel. Don't look for the gangster brother, hell he will attack you in the middle of the night. Don't go to the police, they will punish you with public order regulations.

  Huh? According to this, I can't even find the target.

Chapter 30

  Xing Biao watched TV and beer, threw himself into the embrace of the big bed, looked at the ceiling and giggled. He looks pretty good when he stares, he purses his lips and doesn't speak and looks dignified, and he looks serious when talking to Cui Xun about work. He's also pretty handsome. Especially where he sits, he looks as handsome and elegant as his master.

  If Su Mo lived like this for the rest of his life, it would be quite exciting. He would yell, curse, make noises, whatever. How attractive.

  Stretching out, his arm touched the bed, Xing Biao rolled his eyes and giggled again. No matter how much trouble he made, he would be punished on this big bed by making him grab the bed and call him good husband, begging him to come in. . Ouch, nosebleed!

  Just thinking about it, Xing Biao's body felt hot. He glanced at Xiong Jiao's arrogant little Biaozi, who was holding up a tent on his underwear, and reached out to touch it.

  "Listen to me. From now on, you have to take care of yourself, not just as a person. You have to be loyal to your wife."

  Little Biaozi has a tendency to grow up.

  "Be patient for a month and eat some vegetarian food. I won't let you eat meat until you get married. I'll make sure you're full during the night in the bedroom."

  The little Biaozi was standing tall and full of energy.

  "He is very handsome and seductive, with a nice ass and a nice waist, and a nice waist. If this makes him cry for father and call mother for brother, and the clamping is tight and hot, he will definitely collapse. Be excited, be stimulated, Hehe, it will be done at the end of the month, and I will satisfy you on the wedding day. Let you and your right hand love each other today."

  Putting his hand into his underwear, thinking about Su Mo's red eyes and dazzling eyes, calling Xing Biao on his lips, jumping on him, shouting that I can't stand it, it's too deep, please spare me, my good husband, Xiao Biaozi vomited excitedly Foaming.

  The toilet paper was thrown on the floor. Xing Biao still had some unfinished thoughts. It would be great if Su Mo was here.

  Just sleep next to him, just rest his arm on your pillow, just kiss him, and sleep whenever you want.

  Don't think about it, otherwise Xiao Biaozi will be weak after flying all night.

  Holding the quilt and rolling over, my wife, it's been a long night, you man's empty boudoir is so cold!

  Xing Biao booked a banquet the next day. Fortunately, it was not the peak wedding season. He missed the National Day and did not have wedding photos yet. He discussed with Su Mo and took a set of photos. How many relatives are coming from my mother-in-law's side? How to prepare the banquet dishes? Should the wedding be Western or Chinese?

  Send invitations to friends on the street. There are so many people from the underworld and the white side. After so many years of working in the gang, I have friends and brothers of all ages. As soon as they heard that he was getting married, everyone came to support him. There are also many friends from this city who have made an appointment to see my sister-in-law at some time.

  Xing Biao was also happy, Cheng. He has been in poor health these past two days. When he gets better, he will definitely take him out to drink together.

  Brother Biao, it's not like she's pregnant. You move quickly enough.

I have your uncle's head, he is a man.

  Damn, brother, you are absolutely domineering. It's good to find a man to get married. The man understands the man, and if he brings him to a party together, he doesn't have to let his wife scold him for not accompanying him. Drinking, smoking and having fun, going to bars and chatting with young ladies, there are so many common topics.

  Get the hell out of here, my wife is a cultured person, not as crooked as you. I can't spare you for leading him astray.

  These bastards don't have a single serious thing. He laughed and cursed and waited for time to bring Su Mo out to meet them.

  As soon as I put down the phone, the nightclub foreman knocked on the door and came in. He was not doing anything, but his eyes turned red when he saw Xing Biao.

  "Xiao Jiang, you have something wrong."

  Everyone in the nightclub knew about Xiao Jiang's thoughts. Xing Biao pretended to be confused, pretending to understand. Rabbits don't eat the rough edges of their nests. They just mess around, play, and knock around, and they don't look for people in their own place. Who knew that Xiaojiang was so determined that he identified him.

  This kid works hard and does a good job here. He manages so many waiters well. To be honest, I really like this kid, but I don't mean it that way. After saving him once and doing a favor, Xiao Jiang accepted death. This gave Xing Biao a headache.

  Look, look, a pretty young man is standing at the door, looking at him aggrievedly. She looked like a bad wife who had been kicked away by the old man.

  "Brother Biao, you are getting married."

  "Yes, at the end of the month."

  "then what do I do?"

  Xing Biao took a puff of cigarette. What he said seemed to have caught him.

  "What do I care about your marriage? Just keep going to work."

  "Brother Biao, I like you. Haven't you discovered my feelings for you after all these years? Even if you want to get married and settle down, I can still take care of you."

  Xiaojiang was a little excited, but never explained. He didn't expect such a bolt from the blue. He couldn't accept it.

  "Xiao Jiang, I didn't do anything to you. If you have any objections to me, you can change jobs. I didn't sleep with you, I didn't kiss you. I only have a superior-subordinate relationship with you. You have worked with me for so many years, and I like you. This young man's work attitude is great, but I like my wife now."

  Xing Biao scratched his hair and decided to get rid of it all at once. In the future, when Su Mo would come over to inspect his work, if they met again and Xiao Jiang was being rude to Su Mo, wouldn't that be troublesome?

  "I want to settle down and live a good life. It's better not to say these words of yours in the future. Finding someone who treats you well is better than anything else. Also, don't let my wife hear these words. You are my little brother, I am your big brother, and the rest is nothing."

  "If you want to continue working here, I welcome you. If you don't find it interesting to work with me, then you can change jobs and I'll pay you more. If anything happens, come to me and I'll help you."

  Xiao Jiang drooped his head and looked very frustrated. Xing Biao couldn't help scolding him.

  "I'm just surprised. Why does my marriage hinder you? You said you came to me and told me what to do? I didn't do anything to you. Why are you so wronged?"

  Inexplicably, is your business and has nothing to do with me. Fortunately, Su Mo didn't hear it when he said it, otherwise Su Mo would definitely pursue it. That master is not easy to coax.

  Xiao Jiang looked at Xing Biao with red eyes, feeling aggrieved and sad. Xing Biao looked annoyed.

  "Go back, you have to do it."

  "Brother Biao, you saved me. I was grateful to you at that time and thought you were a good person. You gave me a job and made my life worry-free. I have always liked you for so many years. Why don't you look at me more? Give me a look."

  "I don't feel anything after looking at you so many times. Xiaojiang, don't waste your time on me. I'm about to get married. You should put this emotion away quickly. It will be bad if it causes misunderstanding."

  "Brother Biao, you have no feelings for me at all? After so many years, you just..."

  "Just because I've been too familiar with him over the years, I can't do anything. I'm a bit of an asshole, so I don't just hit on people when I see them. I just want them to be human beings."

  Xing Biao lit another cigarette.

  "Your sister-in-law, no, you should be called Lawyer Su. I disliked him at first sight."

  Xiaojiang was aggrieved over and over again, what else could he say? He fell in love at first sight and got married again, but he had no interest in him for so many years. If he continued to be entangled with him, he would really fall out, and it would be embarrassing to meet him again.

  "Then, I wish you happiness, brother. Even if you are getting married, I still want to tell you that I love you. If you can't live with it, I..."

  The cell phone rang at this time, and Xing Biao quickly answered the call as if he had been saved.

  "We'll talk about it later."

  interrupted Xiao Jiang.

  I looked at my phone, and holy shit, it was my wife's phone number.

  "young married woman."

  Smiling brightly, Su Mo must have missed him, definitely.

  Xiao Jiang bit his lip, there were some things he had to say.

  "Brother, one day he doesn't want you and I want you. He doesn't love you but I love you!"

  Su Mo was about to speak when he heard these words and frowned.

  "Rough, get lost!"

  Xing Biao exploded when he heard this. His grandma, isn't this a clear sign of provoking trouble? Someone said this a few days before the wedding. What if Su Mo doesn't marry him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3K 70
The Wealthy Husband 豪门之养夫[娱乐圈] Author(s) Jian Jia nizi 蒹葭妮子 Status in COO 69 Chapters + 1 Extra ( Completed ) Description Ding Cheng was basking in t...
77K 3.6K 129
Title(s): 被皇上剥削的那些年[穿书] Author: 醉折桃花 Status: 121 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Summary: Shen Chu recently read a cool article by a male fan named...
46.9K 1.6K 35
Author : 曳萝 Si Yu, the young master of the consortium, was pampered but not weak since he was a child. He has an unrestrained temperament and is inv...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...