[BL] I Heard You Are Going To...

By yoonimap

Alternative Title: 听说,你要娶老子 Author: 寒梅墨香 | Han Mei Moxiang Status: 299 Chapters (270 + 29 Main Extras) Descri... More

Chapter 1 - 3
Chapter 4 - 5
Chapter 9 - 12
Chapter 13 - 15
Chapter 16 - 18
Chapter 19 - 21
Chapter 22 - 25
Chapter 26 - 30
Chapter 31 - 32
Chapter 33 - 34
Chapter 35 - 38
Chapter 39 - 40
Chapter 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - 48
Chapter 49 - 50
Chapter 51 - 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 - 90
Chapter 91 - 92
Chapter 93 - 94
Chapter 95 - 96
Chapter 97 - 98
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 - 102

Chapter 6 - 8

130 0 0
By yoonimap

Chapter 6

  Su Mo didn't hear what he said clearly. He only felt that there was an extra wall around him, blocking the light. He turned his head and looked over, but he couldn't even take back the smile on his lips.

  Turning around, there was a man with a pretty smile on his face.

  He is good-looking, gentle and fair, his eyes are slightly bent when he smiles, and his lips are a little thin, you can tell at a glance. He has a nice chin and a good nose. I don't know much about his body shape when sitting down, but he doesn't look fat. He is wearing a beige woolen sweater and dark jeans. Overall, he is a pretty handsome and educated man.

  "Aunt Su's son, I am, Xing Biao. Your blind date. No, to be precise, your fiancé."

  Xing Biao smiled and sat across from him carelessly.

  Su Mo frowned and retracted his smile.

  A typical old man, very tall, almost 1.9 meters tall, with broad shoulders and a round waist, a little thick eyebrows, a little dark skin, a little fierce look, a little deep outline, probably because his eyes are too sharp, so he feels a little Be fierce. I can't say whether he is handsome or not, but he looks very manly and has a manly feel to him.

  Very rude, that's the first impression.

  "You like coffee? This doesn't taste good. It smells like bird droppings. Let's drink tea."

  Xing Biao saw that his cup was bottomed out and reached out to greet the waiter. I checked the time by the way, it was four o'clock in the afternoon.

  "Are you hungry? The snacks here are also good. Try them."

  He changed a cup and poured Su Mo a glass of water. He smiled naturally. He smiled and rubbed the look on his face that made a child cry.

  Su Mo leaned back, holding his shoulders and looking at him.

  My mother said that this man has a good heart. Although he is a gangster, he is very caring.

  From just a few words, it can be seen that this man is not as fierce as he appears on the surface, but is actually an ordinary man who is quite good at taking care of others.

  Xing Biao took out a cigarette and put it in his mouth, turning his head to light it.

  His brows were slightly furrowed, and he turned his head to light the cigarette, which made him look a little more handsome? !

  Taking a deep breath of cigarette, Xing Biao pushed the cigarette case to Su Mo.

  "Smoke?"

  Su Mo remained silent and nodded to him. Xing Biao quickly took out a cigarette and handed it to him. As soon as Su Mo put it to his mouth, a lighter came over.

  Light a cigarette for him personally. Su Mo felt that Xing Biao was a bit flattering.

  A man's conversation starts with a cigarette. As long as we are smokers, if we don't know each other or are strangers, and we smoke a cigarette together, we can talk about anything.

  "I heard that you want to marry me?"

  Xing Biao nodded unabashedly.

  "I'm thirty. I've been working hard outside for so many years, and I want to settle down. I have a family and a companion. My aunt introduced you to me and said you are very good. I am a rough person and don't have any nice words. I think we are a good match. , you are lame, I am a gangster, you have a high degree of education, and I have a strong fist. You don't like to talk to others, and I am not a talker. You are a lawyer who helps people fight lawsuits and protect them, and I collect protection fees and open a bodyguard company. You are also a protector. No one likes you emotionally, and I was just dumped. The most important thing is that you can't marry me because of your high vision, and I can't marry you because of my low education level. We are quite suitable."

  Su Mo's anger gradually rose. His lips were pursed, and his eyes were filled with little sparks of anger.

  "I left my hometown very early. After so many years, I really long for a family. Damn, I'm a little pretentious, but I don't feel so empty when I think of home. Don't worry, I'm rough and have a bad temper. I am impatient, I also go into gangsters, and I am also involved in messy things, but I know that a couple must be loyal to live a life together. I promise that after getting married, I will be loyal to you. I will not engage in third parties, I will not cheat, and I will not hit you. I won't scold you. After marriage, the property will be pooled together. I will give you a better life. I will make money and you will spend it as you please. But there is only one condition, and that is loyalty. I will be loyal to you. You You must also be loyal to me. You must not stand in two different places, sleep on the same bed with me, and think about others."

  Xing Biao took a puff of cigarette, touched the tea cup to stop it from being hot, and pushed it to Su Mo.

  "Don't worry about my career. Although I still do more underworld business now, I am already bleaching my life. I opened a bodyguard company, and I also have shares in the nightclub sauna manager. I won't be rich in the next few years, but I I promise that in a few years, your life will be better."

  The waiter brought the cakes, which were exquisite and delicious.

  "You eat. By the way, and what, I don't discriminate against you because you are a little cripple. Aunt Su has been introducing you to me. I know that you are a competitive person who is very competitive and will not give in. Your personal charm is better than your external charm. I admire you very much. You are physically disabled but your will is not strong. A cripple can get a doctorate and study abroad. You are very awesome. No one is perfect, just a little lame is a little lame. I will take good care of you. I don't dislike you. "

  Damn it, if he continues to endure it, he will be a fool who is missing ten threads!

  No matter how high-minded you pretend to be, or whether you pretend to be a cultured person, whether you talk or not, it's all up to you.

Chapter 7

  He slapped the table, grabbed the cup of hot tea and threw it over.

  "Open your dog eyes and see, which leg of me is lame? Those two holes are for venting anger. They are decorations. Are they placed on your winter melon head for good looks? Didn't you see that my feet are wrapped in gauze? Is it? I'm sprained at this time, sprained, do you understand!"

  Xing Biao watched the teacup flying over and quickly hid. He got angry all of a sudden. He was also a boss, and someone poured hot tea on him.

  He turned around and slapped the table, and heard Su Mo yelling at him, "I have a sprain, a sprain, do you understand?"

  ah? It's over, he mistook someone's sprain for a cripple. He also said that he doesn't dislike people being lame? Isn't this a personal attack? No wonder people are angry. His own observation was not good, which made others angry.

  After slamming the table, if he was about to yell out, he swallowed it back, turned it around in his stomach a few times, and then passed it out as a fart.

  "What's going on? You still want to slam the table and yell at me?"

  Su Mo narrowed his eyes. Look at Xing Biao.

  Xing Biao retracted his hand.

  "Well, I didn't say anything."

  I retorted quietly, but I didn't say anything. Just slapped the table.

  "I wouldn't even dare to measure you."

  Su Mo snorted and leaned back in his chair.

  Xing Biao was short of breath in front of Su Mo for the first time. He was destined to eat Su Mo to death for the rest of his life and he was still unable to resist. In the end, he had no choice but to endure the abuse on his head, and said, "Ancestor, please calm down."

  Xing Biao drooped his head. He said the wrong thing and offended others. He didn't dare to continue challenging Su Mo.

  Turning around, he saw everyone in the cafe, including Aunt Su, the waiter, and the people drinking coffee, all staring at him. Seeing him in disbelief being suppressed by Su Mo, he lost some dignity.

  "What are you looking at? I've never seen a gentleman ask his wife to take care of him. If you take another look, I'll beat you to death."

  He already looked a bit fierce, but when he frowned and roared, his face became even more terrifying. It's not easy to mess with at first glance. Who dares to look at it again? He quickly turned his head away and pretended not to know anything. Yes, a man who seems to be quite a man is also afraid of his wife.

  Mother Su couldn't breathe. Oh God, his gentle and elegant son, his polite and arrogant son, why, how can he be more of a gangster than a gangster? I have never seen Su Mo swearing or being violent in his life. Did the child take the wrong medicine?

  No, it was Xing Biao who took the wrong medicine. The person who kicked him was actually suppressed by Su Mo. Isn't this strange? A gangster brother is actually afraid of a gentle lawyer?

  There has always been something intimidating about his son. Did this thing conquer Xing Biao?

  "Well, Su Mo, you have something to eat."

  Pushing the food on the table in front of him, with a bit of flattery.

  "Pour water."

  Su Mo said coldly. Xing Biao quickly pushed his cup in front of him.

  "It's neither cold nor hot. It's just right to drink."

  Su Mo picked it up and took a sip to quell some of the anger in his stomach. He is a lawyer, he is not a thug or a gangster, he wants to be gentle. The image cannot be ruined.

  Xing Biao scratched his hair.

  "I said the wrong thing, don't be angry. If you don't understand your hatred, how many times will you beat me? I will never fight back, and I will never hit my wife."

  "I think you dare. If you lay a finger on me, I'll sue you for ruin."

  "Hey, I can't bear to do it. I'm afraid of breaking this plastic grid."

  "I'm not gay. I was tricked into going home by my mother. I'm here to tell you that I thank you for taking care of my parents, but I will not marry you."

  Su Mo took a long breath and calmed down his emotions. Don't get excited. If you have something to say, say it properly. If you can't say it, there will be a court. If you do it, it will be malicious harm, and you will be legally responsible. Even if he was scolded to death here, it was just a verbal conflict, and the police would not accept it.

  ※※※Su Mo, lift the table and beat this bastard up! Give him a slap first and then talk. Xing Biao, you coward, you deserve to be bullied by your wife for the rest of your life!

  Su Mo, come on! Collection, come on!

Chapter 8

  "We're a good match."

  "There are so many good matches, will they all get married?"

  Su Mo raised his chin, not at all as fierce as when he lifted the table just now. He snorted proudly.

  Xing Biao thinks that this Su Mo is very interesting. He is a very interesting person. At first glance, he looks noble, cool, and inviolable. He has the typical attitude of a highly educated person and a superior person. But in a few words After that, this person wasn't that unattainable. He was just like a little shrew, no, like a shrew. In the blink of an eye, he regained his arrogance.

  "Aren't you tired of changing and putting on airs? Why are you pretending to be in front of me? I know you have a bad temper. I don't mind you throwing cups and tables at me. If you get angry, just take it out. Hold it in It's not uncomfortable."

  He is quite capable of pretending, and Xing Biao clearly made it clear. Are you pretending to feel uncomfortable?

  "The anger is building up in your stomach. If you don't curse it out, you will fart out. It hurts your liver if it is stored in your stomach."

  Su Mo raised his eyebrows.

  "I don't mind you being naughty. Who doesn't have a bad temper? How tiring it is for you to pretend in front of your own man. You just picked out the roof of the house behind closed doors, and it's up to you. Tell me about you, Who can stand this arrogant temper? I don't mind your acting out, that's fine. If you still reject me, where can you find someone as generous as me?"

  "Someone is blind, has no control over his mouth, and spits feces all over his mouth. Naturally, I will be very angry. If it were a gentler person, I would not be so angry with him."

  "The way you were holding it just now? Xian'er is like a master. Can that woman bear it? It's not me."

  Su Mo wanted to throw another tea cup at him and smash him to death.

  "Sorry, a group of women behind me are chasing me and begging me to fall in love with them. You are not missing."

  "Damn it, let me see who dares to chase you and sell it directly to the hospital. Damn it, he misses my wife and doesn't want to live anymore?"

  Xing Biao slapped the table. Damn it, my endurance has been worn away, the soft one is not enough, just go for the hard one.

  "To tell you the truth, this time you have to marry whether you want to marry or not. If you don't marry me, I will make you a bachelor for the rest of your life. Anyway, I can't get you, and I won't let others get you either. I'll let you go. Now, do you think I dare?"

He's a gangster to begin with, and he can't pretend to be a gentleman. If you don't want to listen to what you say, then just come out with your old tricks.

  "See you in court!"

  Su Mo touched the crutches and was about to stand up. He couldn't stand it anymore. What kind of thinking mode did this stinky gangster have? He was completely irrational.

  "I'm not afraid if you sue me. You, I've decided to marry you. Your family has collected the bride price, and I've decided the date. If you don't marry, I'll kidnap you."

  Xing Biao looked at Su Mo carelessly. Yes, he had a good figure, not as tall as him, about 178. He was thin and his waist looked very thin. By the way, his butt and butt were also good. His eyes glanced at Su Mo, and Su Mo gritted his teeth angrily.

  "I see you dare!"

  Su Mo yelled out and met a rogue.

  "I kidnapped your parents and forced you to marry me."

  Damn it, it's so fucking bloody, worse than the romance novels of the 1980s and worse than the tear-jerking drama at 8 o'clock.

  Xing Biao glanced at Aunt Su at the door.

  "Anyway, you have been abroad for many years. Whatever happened to your parents, you were not there, and I took care of them. They were also very good to me. I took over and took care of you as my own parents. You just want your parents to cry. , I won't let you see it either."

  Su Mo also looked over and saw that his mother was old and her hair had turned white. He had been studying abroad for so many years and felt that he had not taken good care of his parents. Damn it, Xing Biao came from here. Their family has one household registration.

  Xing Biao's kidnapping is not a common kidnapping. What they said makes sense. You have been away for many years and I have taken care of you. He should not have confronted Xing Biao for this thanks, and he was not an ungrateful person.

  He pursed his lips and stopped talking. He didn't say anything, but he was still panicking in his heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Jade Emerald By LiannQ

Historical Fiction

24.8K 864 78
Title(s): 翡色; 异族战神非要做我的猫 Author: A Lot Of Hair (头发多多) Status: 74 Chapters + 28 Extra (Completed) Summary: That year, Duke Wei returned to Beijing on...
59.6K 2.2K 80
Everyone is their own individual, free to practice any religion they want, and free to spread the truth about a certain religion, famously known as t...
69.8K 2K 71
Title: 软萌美人嫁给狼王以后 Author:苏苏苏语 Status: 71 Chapters (Completed) Description: The people of Anyu are simple and live a happy life. However, the wolf cla...
46.7K 1.6K 35
Author : 曳萝 Si Yu, the young master of the consortium, was pampered but not weak since he was a child. He has an unrestrained temperament and is inv...