JiHan os book II

By _kpopstan_4ever

• Soft and smut oneshot • ChanCheol side ship • Maybe some angst but always happy ending I swear ~ Enjoy ~ More

Go up
My way
New dayz
Vagabond
Who
TNT [ Hot stuff ]
Sweet venom
Bite me [ Hot stuff ]
Sacrifice
Future perfect [ Smut ]
Smoothie
Rollercoaster
One and only [ Smut ]
Perfect
Lovers or enemies ?
But I like you [ Hot stuff ]
I need you [ Smut ]
Home
Cake
Slush [ Lime ]
Afraid
Ghost rider
S.O.S
Diamond days

Ex

213 7 0
By _kpopstan_4ever

Top : Jeonghan

Type : Angst and cute

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

A young man of barely eighteen sits on one of the swings from his childhood, in the park where he created the most memories. You'd think he'd be happy, but no, it's true that all day long a beautiful angelic smile accompanies his sweet face, It's true that he pretends that nothing gets to him, it's true that he never stops being silly, he's always the first to tease others and make them laugh, but honestly, once he finds himself alone, he drops his mask and becomes a morose, sad person.

Why is that ? Because recently he was dumped by the person he loved the most, he didn't even get a clear explanation so he can't seem to move on at all, he knows for a fact that if he and his ex talk together he'll be able to forget him more easily nevertheless the younger of the two doesn't seem to want to talk to him again and he really doesn't understand why, in his eyes he's never done anything wrong, he's always been an irreproachable boyfriend so why ?

" Han hyung ? You're still here. Every night I found you here." The young man gigglesa a little bit.

The blond turns his head and sees his best friend next to him, this one is also the brother of his ex, although Jeonghan tries by all means to get his friend to talk this one remains silent, he says that it's not up to him to explain what's going on but he also says that Joshua has a reason. A real reason for leaving Jeonghan - it was done against his wishes and he still loves the blond, but it's for the best.

Obviously Jeonghan doesn't understand, and Joshua's brother would like to enlighten the blond, but he doesn't want to betray his brother's trust, so he says nothing. As he does every night, he settles down next to his best friend on the remaining swing and starts to swing gently, Jeonghan plays with the pebbles at his feet, holding back his tears as best he can, running a hand through his hair to control his emotions and sighing audibly as he does so, Jaemin simply turns his head towards his elder and shakes his head.

" You're allowed to cry you know, I'm not here to judge you hyung."

" I remember when you told me you'd broken up with Eunho, I laughed at you and said you were overdoing it... but now I understand what the pain of a separation his and I apologize for being mean back then. "

" That's okay, you couldn't understand because you'd never experienced it."

" Do you regret ending your relationship ? "

" It was for both our sakes that I did it. There's not a second where I don't miss him nevertheless I know he's safe so I'm happy all the same."

" Is the reason you parted with him the same reason Shua left me ? "

Jaemin swallows hard, he lets the silence settle between them and sighs softly, he nods simply and then tells his friend he's tired and leaves, Jeonghan is surprised at this, nevertheless he knows Jaemin probably needs some time to himself, it's true that asking him questions has probably brought up all the memories of his relationship with Eunho, he's a little angry about it but he wants answers to his questions too.

Even though he knew Jaemin would never say anything, he knew one little thing, Joshua was doing this to protect him, but protect him from what ? From whom ? Jeonghan has absolutely no idea, so the young man decides to stay in the park a little longer, lost in thought...

" Jeonghannie ? "

Slowly he raises his head and sees his ex. The younger man sighs and with tears in his eyes pushes the older man away, but the latter has more strength than he does, so he can't get rid of his elder's hold.

" Let me go, we're not together anymore Jeonghan. We're exes, you and me, and I'd like you to accept that."

" I can't accept being your ex if you don't give me a single valid reason to forget you. "

" I can't explain it to you but really accept being my ex. I'm begging you."

" For heaven's sake we've been in a relationship for over three years, you can't just leave me overnight without explanation and just ask me to accept being your ex.."

" Yes I can... I did it, please let go. The situation is complicated enough as it is, don't make it any more complicated."

Using all the strength he has he finally manages to push Jeonghan away and he pulls away from him, the blond doesn't like this at all so he runs after him and he grabs his wrist, Joshua sighs and then after some thought, he sighs and then he makes Jeonghan let go of him and then he grabs his wrist in turn and he drags him with him into a dark and slightly narrow alley.

Joshua presses Jeonghan's back against a wall, sighs once more and kisses the older man on the lips, the blond remains shocked he hadn't expected this but his love for the younger man is still as present as ever so he doesn't try to understand and he takes advantage, he puts his hands on his ex's back and decides to deepen the exchange, his tongue slides into the younger man's mouth and he lets out a little moan of happiness.

After a few minutes of kissing like this, Joshua finally pulls back, his breathing cut off, his cheeks flushed and he starts to cry, Jeonghan takes him further into his arms and rocks him gently, placing several little kisses in his ex's hair and letting him calm down.

" Why don't you just accept the fact that we're exes now, why do you still love me after all the hurt I've done to you. Why don't you just forget about me in someone else's arms ? Why do you make things harder than they already are."

" Shuji-ya.."

" Not that nickname I beg you, let me forget you and forget me too.."

" No ! I don't want us to be exes, we still love each other, and don't tell me otherwise when you're the one who started kissing me. Explain. "

" JOSHUA ! Little punk come."

The young American leaps into Jeonghan's arms, pushing him away and telling him to hide, he's going to deal with the situation as best he can. As the black-haired man emerges from the alleyway, some men grab him and one hits him, Jeonghan is shocked and wants to help his boyfriend, but he's paralyzed on the spot.

" We told you not to go out with him, why don't you do what your brother did ? Why don't you listen ? You know what can happen if you don't break up with him."

" I left him, we split up just now I assure you he's my ex now. Hit me all you want but don't touch Jeonghan, he doesn't deserve this."

" The love you have for him is adorable but we're sorry you can't be happy as a couple with him. Your father would never accept that. And we're paid to make sure you listen to him."

" I've listened to him, I'll be home soon."

" Find your brother on the way he's still not home don't have anymore if your father finds out we didn't bring you back we're going to get beheaded. "

The men give Joshua a final blow in the stomach and leave, the young American obviously falls to the ground and it's only then that Jeonghan emerges from his hiding place, he comes over to his boyfriend and helps him to his feet, the younger man starts to cry he's ashamed to see that Jeonghan is witnessing this he sees him in a position of weakness and he hates it.

Jeonghan understands this and shakes his head negatively, deciding to take Joshua with him to his apartment. At first, of course, the American refuses, thinking that it will be worse if he joins Jeonghan at home, but his elder brother wants him to be safe so much that he forces him to follow him.

Joshua finally agrees, and follows his lover to his apartment. Once inside, Jeonghan asks his boyfriend to settle down on the sofa, which the young man obviously does, and the older man goes to the bathroom to get his care kit.

" I didn't want you to see that."

" I had to find out the truth at some point, and I forbid you to go back you're staying with me."

" I thought about it, but I can't leave Jaemin there alone, it's just not possible. "

" If he explains the situation to Eunho ? He'll understand and may want to take him in. "

" He and Jaemin are only fifteen, they haven't reached the age of majority..."

" Eunho's parents after an explanation will understand I'm sure, in the meantime Jaemin can come and sleep here, you sleep with me in my room and Jaem will sleep in the guest room."

" You really are the best boyfriend in the world."

" I'm not your ex anymore ? "

" No you're not, you never were in my eyes anyway. I send a message to my everything and he comes here."

Jeonghan nods and Joshua does as he says, in not even twenty minutes, Jaemin joins the two lovers at the older man's apartment, and he moves into the blond's guest room, the little family eats together and then they all go to bed in a row, a new life opens up for the two brothers and they know they'll be grateful to Jeonghan forever, now they can be happy and Jaemin will talk to Eunho the next day, he misses his ex too much and has to become his boyfriend again it's essential.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

They're so cute

NTX's duo deserve so much more love... and this group deserve so much more fans

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 934 61
These are ships but pls don't take them seriously. These are Smuts,Angst and fluff oneshots so I'll hope u like them :3
7.8K 117 21
Just smut, fluff and angst(Will be labled)
43.8K 1.4K 106
Book of oneshot of Jeonghan and Joshua of seventeen Main ship: -Jihan Secondary one in the stories: - Chancheol - Seoksoon - Verkwan - Junhao ...
26.2K 500 15
" This is a one-shot book of my ult ship in seventeen. Might not be popular but I hope that it's good. English is not my first language, so don't hes...