Little Brother?! ( Classroom...

By Beigomamember

A typical Cote X OC fanfiction with a rather different background setting. I could at least assure you of tha... More

A/N and OC info
V1. Chapter 1 - His name's Ayanokouji?
V1. Chapter 2 - Same Answer
V1. Chapter 3 - Your name's Too long
V1. Chapter 4 - Let them Realize it
V1. Chapter 5 - My Theory was Correct
V1. Chapter 6 - That'd be Enough from You
V1. Chapter 7 - Try not to Hold Back
V1. Chapter 8 - I'd Like a Popsicle
V1. Chapter 9 - I Don't use Medicine
V1. Chapter 10 - I Like it Cold
School Database
V1. Chapter 11 - I'd rather Avoid Trouble
V1. Chapter 12 - If Things go Wrong
V1. Chapter 14 - I want the Truth
V1. Chapter 15 - I wanted Freedom
V2. Chapter 16 - I'll be Back
V2. Chapter 17 - It's a Business talk
V2. Chapter 18 - Sorry for the Trouble
V2. Chapter 19 - Don't Step into My Matters
V2. Chapter 20 - I did Warn You
V2. Chapter 21 - Practicing to Not Faint
V2. Chapter 22 - Clean this Up
V2. Chapter 23 - His Mind games Again

V1. Chapter 13 - Not the Regards Part

752 26 5
By Beigomamember

Kiyotaka's POV: 

As we stepped out of the room, a guy with blonde hair tied into a ponytail walked towards us. "Hey, Takahashi Kun? How did it go?" He asked the cat with a smile as the latter just nodded at him. The taller guy frowned at him finally sensing his down mood. "Are you alright? You don't seem to be doing well." Takahashi just shook his head. "I'll be fine. Please, I need your favor." He asked as the other guy nodded at him. 

"Could you follow those three Class C students back and see if they would meet Ryuuen San first or go somewhere else?" The cat asked him finally looking up at the guy. The latter nodded his head with a grinning smirk. "Of course. That sounds more interesting." Takahashi nodded at him before thanking him and walking away. I glanced at the guy as he did the same before I followed the kid. "Takahashi, don't go alone. It's summer. I'll get your emergency snack." I explained as he stopped and glanced back at me. 

He hesitated for a bit and then nodded at me. He seems to be scared to stay around me. Was that panic attack symptom from before, because of trauma? We both walked together to the convenience store and he waited outside as I walked inside. It sure got a bit of a crowd sensing that summer had already started and it was the evening after the classes. I got him his ice popsicle and also a water bottle to calm him down while I got myself another flavored soda.

"Thank you" He thanked me taking the bottle and gulped down half of the bottle. Looks like he got thirsty. He sighed and seemed like he was calming down. He opened the wrapper and started eating the popsicle while closing his eyes. I took the bottle from him as he nodded at me. We both started to walk towards the main school building again. I understood that he wanted to go to the rooftop. 

I stared at the cat who was sitting beside me on the other side of the bench fighting a losing battle with his sleep. What I couldn't figure out was why he was resisting his sleep. Taking some rest would help him come back to his senses and feel normal again. "Takahashi? If you want to sleep, then you should." I tried to give him some advice. He looked at me with tired eyes and nodded but didn't sleep at all. I stood up and walked away towards the stairs. I pulled out my phone and called Hirata to come over to the rooftop to watch over him. 

So, he actually figured. That's why he was trying to take my pictures when I was stalking him, with a direct approach since he wanted to show me some proof before asking directly. So, to the question, would I tell him the truth? Not possible. I haven't confirmed his identity clearly yet. He really is a mystery person and would say hard to read because of the little conversations we had. 

I waited by the stairs until Hirata hurriedly came over to the rooftop from the stairs. "Is he alright?" He asked me as I glanced back at the white-haired cat who was sleeping soundly while his headphones were still on with music blasting through them. Hirata nodded at me and walked past me towards him. "Thank you, Ayanokouji Kun." He thanked me while taking a seat next to him on the other side of the bench. I nodded at him before leaving back to the conference room since I had to check on the results. 

I had Hirata's contact info since the time we both treated Takahashi to a snack, as a token of thanks for helping the class. As I reached the conference room hall, Horikita, the sister, stepped out of the room. "How did it go?" I asked her as she crossed her hands. "Well, Takahashi Kun's points helped us to some extent to pin down the blame on Class C's false accusations. However, if we fail to prove their lies, then Sudou Kun's expulsion is on the line now." She looked away in frustration. 

"They wanted us to accept the compromise and if we had done that, Sudou would most likely end up getting a suspension of 2 weeks and Class C would have gotten a one-week suspension. Which was quite unfair of them if seen from our perspective." She explained displeased with Sakagami Sensei's words. "Can we win though?" I asked her as she turned around wanting to leave. "I don't intend to lose. Besides, this was all a part of the plan anyway." She walked away after saying those words. 

Just when I was about to leave, the door opened again revealing Horikita, the president, and Tachibana behind him. He stopped in his tracks when he spotted me. "You're still here? How is Takahashi doing?" He asked me as I turned my gaze towards the halls. So, he only addresses him with honorifics directly. "He's currently taking some rest. He'll be fine." I answered him to which he nodded. "When you showed up with Suzune, I assumed you had some strategy in mind."

"I'm neither Zhuge Liang nor Kuroda Kanbei. I have no strategy." He narrowed his eyes at me. "So Suzune proclaiming his innocence was Takahashi's plan?" He asked me as I shook my head. "It isn't. His plan was to shut down all their false accusations and bring them to light." I informed him as he adjusted his glasses. "I see. Unfortunately, he wasn't in the right shape to continue properly. So, he truly believed that this was all a setup by Class C. In that case, I look forward to the way you will prove your classmates' innocence." He asked me while stepping closer. "I wonder..."

3rd Person's POV:

The white-haired boy woke up while purring like a cat but was in a dizzy state and looked around, almost clueless about what was happening. He went still when he noticed the blonde male who turned towards the younger, his face full of concern. Sora took off his headphones noticing that music was still going on, to listen to what the other was going to say. "Takahashi Kun? Are you feeling alright now? If not, I can accompany you back to your room." He said as the younger tried to remember the past events that happened a few minutes or hours ago. 

"Ah... So, I guess I slept here when Kouji San walked away." He said it aloud after remembering everything that happened after he left the conference room. Hirata stared at him as Sora tilted his head wondering. "Hirata San, for how long was I out?" He sweatdropped at the kid with a concerned smile. "Um... about 15 minutes. That's all. I think you should get some rest." He said standing up. The latter shook his head at him. "I'm fine now. That was... just some exhaustion from the loud noises. My ears are quite sensitive so I can't put up with heated arguments." Sora stood up too while grabbing the bottle Ayanokouji left there with him. 

Sora gulped down the remaining water which hydrated his body again. Hirata was still looking at him with concern. "I see... Are you sure you're okay now? how about we go to the infirmary just in case?" The kid shook his head lightly while walking towards the stairs. "I don't like going to infirmaries or meeting any doctors..." He trialed off while his tone revealed a bit of displeasing.

Hirata tried to catch up to him and stared at the younger with concern wondering how to make the latter take some rest. "Wait, Takahashi Kun. You should take some more rest." The younger stopped at the stairs letting Hirata catch up. "I'm fine, Hirata San. I was just off my limits due to excessive noise intake." He started going down the steps and halted wanting to say something. 

He looked up at the taller with a small smile, his tiredness fading away. "Also, thank you for staying with me while I was sleeping. But, please. I prefer to sleep alone." And with that, he walked away as Hirata silently followed him back down and parted ways when Karuizawa asked him out to hang out again. 

Sora was walking towards the special annex but he met the president on the way. He slightly bowed as a greeting at the taller and Horikita just nodded at him. "Are you feeling alright now, Takahashi Kun?" He asked as the latter nodded at him. "I see. I'm looking forward to your next move in this trial." Sora tilted his head at his statement. "Um... I'm not sure if you should be looking forward to it, Horikita Senpai." The president adjusted his glasses at the other's strange declaration. 

"Is that so? Then that makes me even more curious." Sora was considering his decision to leave but Horikita called him stopping him in his thoughts. "Takahashi Kun, I have a proposal. Would you like the position of vice president in the student council?" The younger made eye contact with the president as he was confused. "Isn't that position currently occupied, Senpai?" Horikita just stared at the latter while answering him. "That position will clear up after I retire as the president, and you can be a secretary for the time being since it's open currently." 

The younger shook his head a bit faster than the other expected. Tachibana shared looks between Sora and Horikita as she couldn't believe the scene in front of her. 'Not only did the president want him to join for the second time, this Kouhai rejected his offer immediately. He even thought of asking him on the very first day of club orientation.' She thought as the tension in the air rose rapidly. "May I know your reason, Takahashi Kun? Do you not like the student council by any chance?" 

Sora shook his head at the president again and this time, he chose to answer him. "I don't like attracting too much attention. And your reasoning behind it is to take down Nagumo Senpai I assume?" The president stayed silent for a few seconds to think. "I see. So, you've gathered some information on the second and third years too." The younger just nodded at him. "Very well, the position will still be open for you if you ever change your mind, Takahashi Kun." 

"B-but, President..." Tachibana was about to once again ask him about the decision earning a glare from the latter. "Do I have to repeat myself, Tachibana?" He asked emphasizing what he said the other time about Sora's recruitment. "Um... Thank you for the offer Horikita Senpai. But, I'm not sure if I would really join. Nevertheless, it is a no for now. My apologies." The younger apologized before taking his leave. The president stared at the leaving figure for a second before turning around and walking away too as Tachibana followed him silently still in surprise at their exchange.

When Sora reached the special annex, he noticed that everyone was already there including Hashimoto seemingly done with his job, he had a prideful smile. "Good. You're here, Takahashi Kun." He was the first to greet him making the others notice him too. The boy just nodded his head in return. "Takahashi Kun, are you feeling alright?" Ichinose walked up to him the moment she spotted him. The younger took some steps back from her instinctively when she approached him which confused the other. "I'm fine, Ichinose San. Did Kouji San inform you about... this?" He asked glancing at the said male who averted his gaze from the younger. 

"Yeah. I was a bit worried actually." She said getting closer again making the kid back off until his back touched the wall. "Ichinose, you should give him some space." Ayanokouji said from behind as Kanzaki nodded along with him. "Yeah. Give the guy some space to breathe, Ichinose San." He said while glancing at Sora who just sighed at the situation. "Um... so about the plan, what was the judgment in the trial?" He asked while looking through everyone. 

"Sudou Kun might get expelled if we don't prove his innocence. Otherwise, we were to compromise to a two-week suspension." Horikita stepped up and explained and Sora nodded at her information. He looked at Ichinose making the other perk up at his glance. "Ichinose San, are you still hesitant about this plan?" He asked to which she shook her head. "Not anymore. Though I still don't doubt if you could win this through lies, the other party lied first anyway. An eye for an eye, a lie for a lie." She said as the latter understood it was Ayanokouji who convinced her. 

"So, about this set up how are we gonna lure them?" Kanzaki raised his doubt making Sora glance up at him. "That actually depends on how they behave... Hashi San, did they go to Ryuuen San right after the trial?" At the mention of his name, Hashimoto looked at him with a smirk. "Nah. They informed him of the trial details including your loss for words over a call and left to meet their friends." The younger sighed at the information getting the point that the ruckus caused in the room was Ryuuen's plan the entire time. 

"So we can proceed to lure them in with the help of Kushida as discussed." Ayanokouji offered his suggestion to Sora who wasn't particularly fond of the idea but didn't resist it as it was a plan worth it. "Alright. If that's the case, who's gonna take the part of intimidating them so they will back off?" Hashimoto asked looking around as Sora went into some thought. Kanzaki spoke up before the others. "If I may," He earned a nod from the others to continue. "I could start up the conversation and Ichinose San will back me up while Takahashi Kun will convince them along with Ayanokouji Kun?" He offered his suggestion as most of the eyes landed on the youngest one who gulped at the attention.

"I don't think that's a good combination. Takahashi Kun and Ayanokouji Kun, I mean. While Ayanokouji Kun can give information with his monotonous voice to confuse them, Takahashi Kun isn't the type to speak on his own accord." Horikita suggested while the others glanced in between her and the kid. Of course, they weren't aware of Sora's capabilities except for Ayanokouji and Horikita simply didn't identify them even though she was present in the trial. Sora stayed silent not wanting to contribute to volunteer to the plan as well because he had to take care of the aftermath. 

Kanzaki nodded slowly at her suggestion realizing what she meant. "I see. That's true too. No offense, Takahashi Kun. But you really do choose not to talk most of the time." He said glancing at the said male who just shook his head in response as if he didn't mind. "Then, Horikita San, would you be willing to convince them to back off?" Ichinose asked looking towards Horikita as the latter glanced at Ayanokouji before nodding. However, that subtle exchange didn't go unnoticed by the white-haired boy. 

_______________________________

It was now the next day. Horikita and Ayanokouji were hiding behind the wall away from the vision students that might come from the stairwell anytime soon. Kanzaki was sitting on the stairs while waiting for them and Ichinose was across the hall ready to walk in if needed. However, the white-haired boy was nowhere to be seen. Almost all of them thought that he didn't show up because he wasn't any part of the plan. Besides, he might end up making the class C students more cautious as he had a direct rivalry with the tyrant leader. 

"They're here." Ayanokouji muttered to Horikita loud enough for her to hear. Just then, they heard a voice that belonged to Ishizaki Daichi, one of the guys from the altercation. "Oh come on, do you really think Kushida Chan will ask you out, Ishizaki?" Kondou, who was also a part of the altercation complained while climbing the stairs. "Well, why would she wanna meet in the special annex when no one would be here if not for confession? Hah?" He asked cockily when they arrived at the last set of stairs from their destination. 

"Because it is a trap." Kanzaki answered them making them look up at him. The three of them stopped their banter and turned towards him. "Greetings, Class C students." He said with a serious expression already on the job of intimidating them. Their fantasies were crushed when they caught the sight of the Class B student. "Hey! What's going on? Where's Kushida Chan?" Ishizaki asked breaking from the trance.

"Like I said, it was a trap." Kanzaki answered them in a cold tone making the two other Class C students shiver. Right at that moment, Ayanokouji stepped out from his hiding spot. "We had instructed Kushida to bring you here." He said in his monotonous voice as Horikita walked out after him. "This place reminds you of something, Ishizaki Kun?" Ishizaki looked quite ill-tempered mostly due to the heat. "Course, it does! No matter what you do, you can't hide the truth. Sudou called us here and beat us up. That's our answer. Now he quietly needs to accept his punishment." 

"I think you guys might want to reconsider that idea, actually."Ichinose said while walking towards us from across the hall. "I-ichinose?! What are you doing here?" The Class C students were shocked to see the leader of Class B involved in this as well. Kanzaki stepped up for Ichinose just to intimidate them even more. "What do you mean, why she's here? It's because we're simply involved in this case." He explained while crossing his arms, his tone still serious. 

The three shook in fear as they felt like the situation was getting tense and the hotness in the special annex didn't help either. However, Ishizaki wasn't the type to back down so easily. "This incident had nothing to do with Class B. Right?" Ichinose answered to him this time. "That's certainly correct. But, how do you feel about involving so many people in your lies?" Ishizaki retorted at her statement. "We didn't lie. We're the victims here. What do you all want anyway?!" He shouted at them finally losing his temper. 

Ayanokouji just stared at them while he wondered about the cat since he didn't know where he went off to. 'Good thing they agreed to switch the cat with Horikita easily. He wouldn't have been able to do anything because of this noise without recovering just yet.' Horikita crossed her arms at them while giving an irritated look because of what they did in the trial. "It's quite simple. Have you noticed all the cameras in this school?" She answered them with a question. 

"Duh, those things are all over the place. What does that have to do with..." Ishizaki trailed off when Kanzaki and Ayanokouji pointed in two different directions both gesturing towards security cameras. "What the- wait a sec! When did they get there?!" Ishizaki shouted again not being able to control his temper. The other two were just too scared at this point to even resist any of their claims. 

Ayanokouji taking his chance, tried to provoke them with his monotonous voice. "What are you talking about? The science labs are in these halls. Of course, there would be cameras here. And there's another one on that side too." He turned to the hallway, Ishizaki, and his gang following his gaze. There was one other camera facing them from across the hallway. At this, the three turned pale with pure fear. 

"If there were really cameras here, then why would the school bother to make us do a trial in the first place?!" Ishizaki cried in rage as Ayanokouji answered him. "The school is testing us. They've been doing this since the first day of school. Don't you think this is just another test of theirs?" The other two class C students were utterly shocked at this. "N-no way..." Kondou stuttered in fear and Komiya joined him too. "T-this feels ridiculous..." 

Ichinose made a wide sweeping gesture with her right hand at them. "Now you understand what you've done? For trying to deceive the students and the school, you'd most probably be expelled." She declared adding fuel to the already passionately burning fire. It was finally time for Horikita's part of the plan. "Why don't we make a deal Ishizaki Kun? Withdraw your complaint to the school, then we can act like nothing ever happened." 

"Huh? Why would I do that?!" Ishizaki growled at the female as Kanzaki narrowed his eyes at him. "Because you'd most likely get expelled." Horikita simply stared while looking down at him. "This will only be a one-time offer, Ishizaki Kun. If you do not withdraw your complaint, we will have to present the direct evidence of your deception." Ishizaki got confused and was stressed to the core. Koundou and the Komiya couldn't hold it anymore. "Ishizaki! Just accept it!" Kondou pleaded with him. 

"Huh? Who're you to order me around?!" He was taken aback by the sudden outburst of the other two. "Just face it, Ishizaki! We've lost. Let's make the deal with Horikita and withdraw the complaint!"Komiya also sided with Kondou. Ishizaki got troubled by getting sandwiched in the sheer pressure. "Tch... Hold on, let me make a call." He pulled out his phone to call someone but Horikita snatched it from him before he could call anyone. 

"What? Can't even make a decision on your own? Pathetic." Horikita gave him a displeased look. "You! Give it back!" He grabbed Horikita's collar and was about to punch her. Kanzaki and Ayanokouji were about to step in but Ichinose cut them to it. "Resorting to violence are we? Did you perhaps forget about the cameras?" Ishizaki shivered at her words and let go of Horikita's collar while glancing at the cameras. Just during the commotion, Ayanokouji felt like someone was present there watching them. 

"Tch! Fine, damn it! We'll take it back. We'll take everything back!" Ishizaki announced totally irritated by the pressure he was in. Horikita returned his phone while warning him. "Good. Try betraying us, we'll make sure every second of the evidence from the cameras will be submitted." Ishizaki snatched it back and said nothing else. He just turned back and left the area while the other followed behind him silently. A certain white-haired boy ran away from the scene before Ishizaki walked towards his spot not letting the others notice his presence. 

Sora's POV:

I stared at the pictures I'd taken while waiting for Hashi San who was supposed to meet me at the entrance of the school building. But as if luck was on my side, I spotted Ryuuen San and his gang walking towards the entrance too. He noticed me and walked toward me stopping right in front a few inches apart from my face. There was a wall behind my back so I simply ducked under and turned around avoiding him. "Tch." I clicked my tongue at him as he laughed in his weird way. 

"Kukuku, I didn't expect to run into you like this, Little Rabbit." I sighed at his laugh and glanced back to the entrance to see Hashi San advancing in our direction. "Oh? Were you waiting for him? What business do you have with Class A, I wonder..." He trailed off when Hashi San finally neared us. "Back off, Ryuuen Kun. This isn't any personal business and rather it's you who's more involved." He said with a fearless smile making Ryuuen San glare at me. 

I turned my phone screen towards him. The previous picture I had taken of Ishizaki San grabbing Horikita San's collar while his hand was in the air like he was punching her. He narrowed his eyes at the screen and then looked back at me. "If you're wondering what's this about Ryuuen San, Ishizaki San, and the others decided to withdraw their complaint." He raised a brow at me for my sentence. "And were you waiting to tell me that?" I shook my head at him. "Not exactly. I've come to stop you from stopping them." I didn't mention anything about the trap we have set because they might be recording but actually, aren't since I clearly confirmed that just now.

He squirmed before bursting into laughter. "Kukukuku. You of all people should know that I don't care about this photo. Since I won't be the one getting into trouble." He said while fishing out his phone to call and stop Ishizaki San. I quickly swiped the picture to the previous one. And a video played instead. The video during the evening that happened the other day. Ryuuen San was punching the lights out of those three for not doing a fine job back at the trial due to my interference. I glanced at Hashi San for a second and nodded at him before turning my attention back to the scene.

Ryuuen San's eyes widened as the video came to an end where Ishizaki San and the others had bruises on their faces. "You sneaky b*stard..." Ryuuen San said before launching himself at me to snatch my phone. I immediately dodged him within a split second and he turned around to look back at me his left eye twitching with frustration. "You need to be faster than that, Ryuuen San." I replied bluntly which frustrated him further. I had no intention of provoking him and only wanted him to back off but he wasn't and got provoked by me instead. 

Yamada San tried to grab my phone from behind as I ducked under him making him slightly wobble to the front. He was surprised to see me in a different place in the blink of an eye. Of course, even I didn't expect that I'd use too much of my speed... Because of yesterday, I feel extra jumpy today. I internally clicked my tongue while stepping away from those two who stopped after a combined pincer attack to snatch my phone. "Please stop trying. It's no use. I've already shared the video with Kouji San. So, even if you delete it from my phone, I'd still have an extra copy." 

Hashi San stepped towards us and stood beside me with a proud smirk. He showed his phone to them which had the video of them lunging at me. "That was quite a show you two put on for me to see Takahashi Kun's yet another dynamic skill." I internally sighed at their stupidity and thought of giving them one last warning. They thought it'd surprise me if they lunged at me suddenly... I frowned at Ryuuen San with a serious face indicating to him that this was no time to play around. "Ryuuen San, I'll warn you again. It's better if you don't make an enemy out of me. So, back off from this trap of yours and let them take back the complaint." 

With that final sentence, he drooped his head while laughing to himself which kinda creeped me out as if he turned insane. "Kukuku. You got one point again, Little Rabbit. But, I won't let you off the hook easily. I'll agree to it just this one more time." He said while pointing one finger. I nodded at him while taking a glance at Hashi San. "Hashi San is the witness of this deal. Ryuuen San, if you do break it and try to pull another trick on this trial, the video including the photos would be shown as the evidence of your deeds."

With those final words, I turned around and started walking away from them. Hashi San quickly caught up to me leaving a frustrated Ryuuen San behind with his group. "So, you wanted me as a witness Takahashi Kun? And that is all?" He asked me while making a whining face as I shook my head. "Thank you, Hashi San. I knew he wouldn't back off easily with a verbal contract. So, I asked for your help as a witness to it." I explained to him as he nodded with his smirl. 

"Fine then. If my job here is done, I'll be taking my leave." He explained while turning to me which made me stop in my tracks. "I'll send your regards to the princess and if you need help again while collaborating with Class A, don't hesitate to ask me." I shook my head at him as he got confused. "Please. Not the regards part." He nodded at me slowly and walked away while muttering "Geez... Princess would be disappointed..."

The lunch time would be over soon so I turned back and went towards my class as well. I wanted to clutch my shirt and try to ease out the feeling I was having. A sinful dread feeling in my gut that had been bothering me ever since I tried to control that panic attack. It might take three or a few more days for me to return to my normal state again. Because of this dread, my senses turned sharper making it harder for me to stay around people or any public place. I sighed after finally reaching my desk. I quickly pulled out my headphones and turned on the music to stay away from interacting with the world for now.

A/N: I'm sorry that this chapter took so long to update... I was kinda busy and I had to draw the OC too. I'll try my best to update every day for at least 4 more days now. Because my holidays will be over and my classes will start again-

Word Count: 5003

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 106 5
If built on a lie, will we still be ok
28K 1.8K 24
Cheerful. This is only one of the many words you could use to describe Butters Stotch. Such an optimistic and pure kid. So heavily guarded and shelte...
37.7K 2.6K 86
The idea was originally found in A_Bored_Reader Undertale ideas for stories that hit me like the brick called Reborn! I asked permission to use it. R...
5.2K 107 6
(I was bored ok and I've read to many tsukkiyama angsts and I needed some fluff ok ik it's bad this is my first story and I have no experience and I'...