The kings and queen(Yandere W...

By CherryEclipse2648

yandere wakfu x reader. Images do not belong to me unless stated. Wakfu does not belong to me, it belongs to... More

A/N
The Children from the Mist
Yugo and Y/N the eliatropes
The Black Crow
A Bandit Dog
The Ugly Pageant
The Magnificent Six
Yandere List
A Nightmare
Vampyro
A story of the beginning
Poisonous Beauty
A half moon
A full moon
A blood moon
Xav the Baker
Ruel's Bag
The Gobbowl Inferno Part 2
The Gobbowl Inferno Part 3
Calm Blue Sea
Moon Island
Adamai
The Eliacube
Grougaloragran the Eternal
The Brotherhood of the Bow Tofu
Memes part 1
Stories and fun
Yandere Status
Igol
The Quest for the Dofus
Reunion
Memes part 2
I am a legend
Mount Zinit
The eliacube and the dofus
The council of eliatropes and dragons
Training
History
The Surprise Guests
The Date
Planning
Monsters and Chimeras
Rubilaxia
Remington Smisse
The Return of Percedal
Talk with Eliatrope Elders
Yandere Status Update
The Dragon Pig
Qilby
Ambush
The People of the Cania Plains
Part 2 of Prev chapter
Justice Knight
Art-TTOJM pt1
ART-TTOJM pt2
Art-TTOJM pt.3
ART-TTOJM pt.4
The World of Rushu
ART-TTOSM
A/n
Relaxing, but not really
The Mind
Star Training
Seperate Ways
A Nightmare or a Memory?
The Confrontation
First Days of Travel
State of Mind
Kriss Krass
The Masked Gobbowler
The Emporg
The beginnings of a true queen
❄︎☟︎☜︎ 🏱︎✌︎💧︎❄︎ 📂︎
A talk of Their Future
Talks with Qilby and Nora
Family Trees pt.1
Family Trees pt.2
Family Tree pt.3
Family Tree pt.4
Family Tree pt.5
Family Tree pt.6

The Gobbowl Inferno: Part 1

377 17 34
By CherryEclipse2648

(This is what Jade looks like before and after Nox's attack, as well as Jude. I drew these myself)

(this is what Ja-ren looks like. I drew this myself)

(this is what the twins Ruby and Ren look like. I drew this myself)

A/n: for plot conveniences, the group got to Bonta two days before the tournament.

~~~

The sun was shining bright and Y/N was visibly shaking in excitement at the prospect of seeing her family again after so long, and the best part is, she can introduce her friends and boyfriend to them! Ruel notices this and laughs.

Ruel: I know you're excited, but calm down. We are almost there!

Y/N smiles sheepishly and rubs the back of their head.

Y/N: sorry Ruel...

Ruel: Don't be. It's natural for you to be excited at seeing your family again!

Y/N nods and soon, they make it to Bonta. Yugo smiles, having been here for the first time.

Yugo: Wow!

Ruel: By the Great Enutrof, it must be, what, 10 years since I last set foot in this place!

The gang smiles and Y/n excitedly leads them into the city, a big grin on their face.

Amalia: Ah, I wonder what the latest trends are.

Eva: Political?

Amalia: No, of course not, the latest trends in summer swimsuits!

They make it to a crossing and Yugo looks amazed.

Yugo: I never thought a city could be so....amazing! You've lived here for your whole life Y/n/n?

Y/n, nodding with a smile: Yup! Besides the times I come visit you of course!

Dally, laughing: And before you met me, you didn't think a hero could be so amazing, either!

Y/N, giggling: That's true.

Yugo nods with a grin, grabbing Y/N's hands. Y/n has to physically stop themselves from launching themselves at their house when they see it. Ruel looks grumpy and walks away, as does Eva and Amalia, but Y/N hops in front of them, much to their amusement and confusion.

Eva: Uh, Y/n?

Y/N: You all said you wanted to meet my family, right?

Eva: Yes, but what does that have to do with-

Y/n, cutting them off: Well, we're here!

Y/N then points to the house next to them. The house itself looked nice, being a few stories tall and has various potted plants on it. Y/n is suddenly tackled down by two young ecaflips. Y/N laughs and stands up, hugging them.

Ruby: Y/n! You're back!

Ren: We'd thought we'd never see you again!

Y/N, laughing: You can't get rid of me that easily squirts!

The group blinks in surprise and looks at the three having a reunion. Yugo smiles and walks over, much to the twins delight.

Ruby, Ren: Yugo!

Yugo, laughing: Hey guys! How have you been?

Ruby: We've been fine!

Ren: Just driving mom and dad up a wall!

Eva, clearing her throat: Um, Y/n? Aren't you going to introduce us?

Y/N perks up and nods, gesturing towards the group.

Y/N: Right! Ruby, Ren, these are my friends Dally,

Dally waves, showing off his sword skills while Rubilax rolls his eye.

Y/n: Amalia,

Amalia, waving: Hi there!

Y/N: Evangelyne,

Eva, nodding: Hello.

Y/N: Ruel,

Ruel waves, his bag over his shoulder.

Y/N: and of course, you two know Yugo!

Yugo grins and waves.

Y/N: Everyone, these are my younger siblings, Ruby and Ren! But where they are, mom and dad shouldn't be too far behind...

Ja-ren: That's right young lady!

Y/n, laughing: Dad!

Y/N launches themselves at the tall osamodas, laughing as the ecaflip twins do the same. The heroes blink in surprise. It was a bit jarring to see Y/N so....happy and at peace when all of their adventures had been pretty hectic. The osamodas looks over at the heroes.

Ja-ren, smiling: It's nice to meet you all. I'm Ja-ren, Y/N's, Ruby's, and Ren's father! Would you like to come inside and have something to eat or drink? I'm sure it's been a long journey.

The heroes look over at Y/N and the twins, who are giving them the puppy dog eyes. With a sigh the group gives in, causing the siblings to cheer.

Eva: Alright. We will take you up on that offer.

Ja-ren, smiling: Wonderful! Come on inside!

Ja-ren walks to the house, with Y/N hanging out on his shoulders and the twins hanging off of his arms. He opens the door and ducks down, inviting everyone inside. The group comes inside and looks around in awe.

Amalia: Wow Y/n, you have a nice house!

Y/N, grinning: Thanks!

Y/N then hops down from Ja-ren shoulders and making a portal, appearing next to Yugo who seems to be in shock. Ja-ren notices and a protective gleam goes into his eyes. Ruby and Ren notice this too and get mischievous gleams in their eyes.

Ja-ren: Why don't all of you sit down? I can make you all something, but feel free to also explore!

The group nods and looks around the living room, while Midnight and Y/N run up to y/N's room, with Yugo noticing and following behind quickly after. Eva sighs and shakes her head.

Eva: Those two lovebirds. Always attached at the hip...

Ja-ren, amused: So i've noticed. Everytime when Y/N would come back from Emelka with their mother, and sometimes the twins, they would constantly talk about their friend Yugo....it's nice to see him in person. He's a good kid.

~~with Y/n and Yugo~~

Y/N and Midnight grin at each other and Y/N opens their door, walking in, with Yugo walking in shortly after. Yugo looks around in awe, softly gasping.

Yugo: wowzers! This is your room?

Y/N squeaks in shock, having not realized they were being followed. Y/N turns to him and nods, suddenly shy because this is the first time Yugo has been in their room. Midnight gives Y/N and Yugo a smug look and hops into their cat tree, falling asleep.

Y/n, looking sheepish: yeah...you like it?

Yugo, nodding: mhm! It looks cool! Better than mine at Emelka...

Yugo frowns, so you playfully punch his shoulder, causing him to look at you.

Y/N: Don't be like that! Your room is cool too!

Yugo, blinking and tilting his head: Really?

Y/n, nodding: mhm!

Yugo smiles and hugs you, causing you to hug back. Yugo smiles and hugs you more, nuzzling his face into your shoulder, causing you to giggle. Yugo peeks open an eye and looks at you, smiling and relaxing at seeing you so....happy. It makes him feel happy knowing that you are happy. You smiles softly at him and nuzzle him, causing him to blush and purr...and then blush more because he didn't know he could purr. He looks at you, seeing you gain a big grin on your face.

Yugo: Oh no-

Y/n: OH YES-

Yugo: Please don't Y/n/n-

Y/N: TOO LATE!

Y/N then proceeds to tickle Yugo, causing him to laugh. You keep tickling him, causing him to fall on the floor. You grin and strike, tickling him more. Yugo laughs harder, trying to escape your grasp, but can't.

Yugo: y-y/n!

Y/N just grins and stops tickling him, causing him to pant and look up at you with a glare.

Yugo: That wasn't nice!

Y/n just snickers more and Yugo decides to get his revenge. He grabs your arm and pulls you to the ground, causing you to squeak in surprise and then laugh when he starts tickling you.

Y/N, giggling: Y-yugo!

Yugo just grins, tickling you more, causing you to laugh more and squirm.

Yugo: How does it feel to be the one being tickled!

You don't respond, too busy laughing. Yugo grins and stops after a few minutes. You pant, trying to catch your breath. You and Yugo look at each other, before laughing. Yugo then lays on the bedroom floor next to you. You then remember about the dofus and sit up, grabbing your haven bag and digging through it, and then grabbing the two dofus carefully and holding them in your lap. Yugo's eyes widen as he looks at the two dofus, feeling a pang of familiarity with them, as you did when you first saw the two dofus.

Yugo: W-what are they? Where did you find them?

Y/N, sighing softly: I found them when Lycan had Alpha Fang kidnap me and bring me back to his cave. He wanted to see what was wrong with the burial ground, and then I found these two. According to Lycan, they are dofus...

Yugo, eyes shadowed and fists clenched:...and when were you going to tell me?

Y/N, sighing softly: I was going to tell you, I promise....t-there just hasn't been a good time to with all of our adventures....

Yugo frowns and looks away, muttering a 'liar' under his breath. You frown, looking away as well.

Yugo: There was time with Xav the baker....

Y/N: I-I know...I just wanted to see you happy and didn't want to ruin it because you've been acting odd ever since Alpha Fang bit you....I-I didn't want to take that happiness away...

Yugo frowns and looks at you, feeling mixed feelings. On one hand, he is mad at you for not telling him about the dofus...but on the other, he does understand why you did it....it just hurts him to know you've been keeping this secret from him for a week. Yugo grabs your hand and turns around so his back is facing your back. You're confused, but understand. You sigh softly, holding the two dofus close to your chest. It's silent for a couple of minutes, neither of you speaking verbally or telepathically. Yugo then sighs and turns his head towards you.

Yugo:...we're keeping this a secret from the others until we get to Oma and find my real family and your other...mate. They'll know what to do....

Y/N:....so, we're keeping them?

Yugo, nods: Yeah....they seem familiar somehow.

Y/N:...good to know I wasn't the only one who had that feeling.

Yugo turns towards you fully, and then carefully grabs the almond colored one, holding it while you hold the dirt colored one. The two dofus seem to glow in your hands, much to both of yours shock. Yugo sighs and carefully puts both dofus back in your haven bag.

Yugo:...we are talking about this later.

Y/N, nodding:...I know.

Jade: Y/n! Yugo! Midnight! Az! I'm home!

Y/N's and Yugo's eyes widen and Y/N picks up their haven bag, putting on their shoulders before rushing downstairs with Yugo and Midnight hot on their heels. Y/N then launches themselves at Jade, hugging them with teary eyes.

Y/n: Mama! I've missed you!

Jade, hugging them back: I've missed you as well little kitten. It's nice to see you again Yugo, Az, and Midnight. Your friends were just telling us about your adventures.

Y/n, Yugo, blinking in surprise: They were?

Jade, nodding: Yup! I must say...you two have had quite the adventure so far!

The two eliatropes blink and nod, Y/n hopping down from Jade as Ja-ren and Ruel discuss the upcoming Bonta tournament and how the Real Gobblies need a player.

~~mini timeskip to night~~

Everyone is asleep in Jade's and Ja-rens house. Eva and Amalia are sharing a guest bedroom while the boys share another....but Yugo can't sleep at all. Sneakily getting out of bed, Yugo makes a portal to your room and walks to your haven bag, getting out the two dofus and examining them with a frown on his face and his eyebrows furrowed.

Yugo: Why do you feel so familiar...?

Y/N: Go back to sleep, Yugo. I know you're in my room!

Yugo tenses and glances at you, seeing you looking at him from under the covers. Yugo looks down and sighs, hat ears lowering.

Yugo:...s-sorry...t-this is just all too much!

Yugo: First nox the xelor attacks us, then black crow and y/n having a panic attack, then Y/N getting caught in a net and attacked by Shepard and getting injured in that fight....then they seemed really distracted at the ugly princess tower....then they get injured from a lighting bolts from the taurs that Dally caused, then Sarah and Ford attacked us!....they got what they deserved...then Vampyro hurt them with his claws, then they got bit by a red demonic rose and almost died! Then I got bit by a grim that caused me to go crazy! Then that same grim attacked us not even three days later and kidnapped Y/N! Then he came back and attacked me! Then the blood moon light hit and it caused me to go crazy...again! Then we went to Xav the baker...but that was pretty fun and no one got hurt....But then McDeek came along. Y/N was right to be wary about him.....he nearly killed me, y/n, and ruel while hurting the others badly!

Y/n:....Yugo, it'll be alright. When all of this is over, and when we beat Nox, we are going to be taking a long vacation that we deserve.

Yugo glances at you, and you sigh, standing up. You walk over to Yugo, who is still holding the two dofus and lead him to your bed, forcing him to lay down on it. Yugo blinks and looks at you in surprise, tears falling down his face. You smile softly and kiss the tears away, causing him to blush.

Y/N: you sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the windowsill.

Yugo, immediately refusing: No! You sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the windowsill.

Y/n, frowning: No. You need it more than me, Yugo. I'll be fine, promise.

Yugo frowns and grabs your wrist, pulling you onto the bed with him. You look up at him, and he just grins gently.

Yugo: Like our sleepovers in Emelka...!

Y/n sighs and nods, tucking the blanket over themselves, Yugo, and the two dofus.

Y/N: like our sleepovers in Emelka.

Yugo smiles and relaxes, feeling happy in your embrace and presence, his earlier doubts and thoughts disappearing as he and you quickly fall asleep

~~mini timeskip~~

It is now morning and you were up first. You tried to get out of bed, but found you couldn't due to Yugo hugging you close. Now, while you are all for sleeping in, you know you have to get up and continue the adventure...as much as you don't want to leave, but you know you and Yugo have to meet Adamai at Oma Island. You sigh softly and make a portal under yourself, reappearing next to Midnight's cat tree. You carefully make a portal next to Yugo...but he wakes up and looks at you, causing you to tense. He just sighs softly and you make the portal disappear. Yugo gets up, holding the two dofus close and walking over to you. You pick up your haven bag and open it, squeaking in surprise and blushing when Yugo kisses your cheek. He smiles at you and puts the two dofus carefully inside of your haven bag. You put the haven bag over your shoulders and smile softly.

Y/N: Lets go downstairs before anyone realizes you snuck out of bed last night.

Yugo, nodding and hold your hand: Alright

~~mini timeskip because plot convenience~~

You and the heroes are now outside of your house, smiling at your family.

Eva: Thank you for the hospitality. But we have to get going now to find a ship to get to Oma Island.

Ja-ren, stroking his beard: Be careful. The waters around Oma haven't been tame. It's going to take you all awhile to find a boat willing to take you to Oma.

Eva, nodding: Thank you for your advice Ja-ren.

Ja-ren nods and Y/N looks at their family, teary eyed.

Y/N: Bye mom, dad, Ruby, and Ren....I-I'll try to visit, promise!

Jade, smiling softly: We know you will dear, we know you will. Now go find a boat to take you to Oma.

The group walks back into the city, looking around as some people try to get people to worship gods, like Xelor. They keep walking, going past a fountain that has a kama in it....to which Ruel grabs.

Everyone: Cheapskate!

Ruel puts the kama into his bag and runs after the group, catching up with them. Y/n scans around abit, before pointing.

Y/N: The harbor's over there. We should be able to find a boat willing to take us to Oma there!

The group walks over, Y/N carefully studying each boat.

Amalia: Ok boys, you see about renting a boat to take us to Oma, Eva, Y/N, and I have some shopping to do!

Y/N: I did not agree to this!

Amalia ignores you, dragging you and Eva along...well she tries to drag you along, but you just portal out of the way and land back with the boys.

Y/n, wincing: Sorry Eva.

Eva, sighing softly while being dragged away: Well, someone has to watch her.

You nod solemnly while the boys just blink in confusion. You and the boys walk to the harbor, looking at the ships as people try to rent their ships out to people. The group walks up to the seller, with Ruel being the one to do the talking.

Seller: Excursions! Day Trips! Boats for rent!

Ruel: Good day, young man, we're looking for a boat to take up to Oma Island. There are six of us, one adult and five children!

Seller: Good luck!

The seller slams the door down, causing Ruel to tank his hand away before his fingers get crushed. Y/n sighs and crosses their arms.

Y/n: Mom and dad warned you Ruel...

Ruel: I know, but I didn't think that would be the reaction!

The group then goes around asking people to take them to Oma Island, but they either laugh in their face or run away. The group then goes to the nearby inn to ask.

Sailor: So what? Even if you did know where it was, which I doubt, there're pirates to avoid, as well as sirens, storms, sea monsters, rafts...

The man keeps listing off reasons why not to go to Oma Island, much to the frustration of all of you.

Y/N: We'll never get there in time!

Yugo: Time for what?

Y/N: I dunno. Feels like we're on a time limit, and I dunno why...

Yugo: Think it has something to do with Nox?

Y/N, shrugging: Probably

The group then runs off and Ruel starts to tell a sob story to a sailor, with the others listening with sweat drops. Ruel stops his story and the sailor looks at Yugo and Y/N.

Yugo: So, would you mind taking us to Oma?

Y/N: Please?

Sailor, wiping his tears: Not in your dreams, kiddos! But I can sell you a boat if you want!

The group perks up and then looks in a direction, hearing Amalia getting into an argument with a storekeeper. You then sweatdrop as Ruel also gets into a shouting argument with the sailor iver the price of the boat...so you, Yugo, and Dally have to hold him back, knowing how he gets with his kamas.

Ruel: Conman! Crook! Eight thousand kamas for that tub! If there weren't children here, I'd smack you with this shovel!

The three of you manage to drag Ruel away as Eva and Amalia meet up with the rest of you. Amalia sits on the steps and sulks.

Amalia: It's no fun being a princess without kamas!

Yugo, also pouting: How are we going to get to Oma?

Y/n: We don't have that much money and no one is willing to sail us over!

Ruel: Don't worry you two. I've got an idea. Bonta is the capital of Gobbowl. There are championships every week! Championships mean spectators, and some spectators like betting, and so a pocket full of kamas for old Ruel Stroud. I mean, lots of kamas to buy a boat!

The two eliatropes blink and look up at Ruel. While you might not like Gobbowl, you'll still pay attention to it because it makes Yugo happy.

Yugo: You know about Gobbowl, do you?

Ruel, smiling: I may have had a passing interest, when I was younger.

Amalia, smug: So that was a while ago then.

The group sighs and pouts, Midnight and Az doing laps up and down the stairs because they are bored. Eva looks over at the group, ignoring Dally reading a magazine.

Eva: There must surely be a better option then wasting our last three kamas on that stupid punks' game.

Dally: Oh look! There's a Gobbowl final tomorrow. Lamechester United are facing off against Real Gobbly.

Ruel seems uninterested, until that last part, making you wonder if he has some kind of connection to them.

Dally: The bookies have put the odds of Real Gobbly winning at a thousand to one!

Ruel, snatching the magazine: Give me that! Real who?

Ruel reads the magazine, eyebrows furrowed. He then looks shocked, much to everyone's confusion.

Ruel: No! It can't be! Real Gobbly!

Ruel then picks up his haven bag with his shovel and runs off, causing all of you to blink in surprise, before following him. Midnight picks up Az with her teeth gently and leaps across the rooftops, eventually finding the group of heroes and landing next to them, letting go of Az. The heroes are standing infront if a building that has gobbowl platey statues on it and in it. Eva looks confused.

Eva: The Gobbowl Academy?

Ruel: Without doubt, one of the most beautiful buildings in the city.

Amalia: Wowee! It makes me feel a little strange! Have you been here before Y/N?

Y/n, looking at Amalia in unamusement: Yes. Dad took me and the twins here when we were younger.

Amlia 'hummphs' and walks inside, the rest of you following.

Y/N: What's her problem?

Yugo: I dunno.

Y/n:...princesses are weird

Yugo: You're not weird though Y/n/n!

You blush and playfully glare at Yugo, who just grins back. You roll your eyes and bump his shoulder with yours, causing him to look at you with curiosity.

Y/N, whispering to Yugo: If I am a princess, then you are my prince!

Yugo blinks and blushes, before grinning.

Yugo, whispering back: A role I will gladly accept~

You blush more and sigh, both of you catching up to the rest of the heroes. The hero's walk past many artifacts of Gobbowl's past, following Ruel...wherever he is going. Ruel stops infront of a curtain as Az and Midnight hop from one colored tiles, to the other. Amalia runs around and then stops.

Amalia: Hey! Look at this, Eva, they've even got pictures of Ouk, the worst player Gobbowl has ever known. He made me laugh so much.

Yugo: Amalia, Eva, come look at this!

Y/N: They've got Dragogibus team jerseys!

Amalia: No, seriously?

Eva, sighing: People and Gobbowl...

The two girls walk over, looking at the jerseys. Dally and Ruel walk over as well. Dally points to one.

Dally: Look at that one, I'd say it's still kinda sweaty, wouldn't you?

The five look at the jerseys, before the sadida and eliatrope smile...while the other eliatrope and cra sweatdrop, not knowing how they can be excited over that.

Eva: Sweaty jerseys? What a disgusting sport.

Ruel, eyes narrowed like a wise old man: Gobbowl is not a disgusting sport, sweetheart. It's more than a sport, it's an art.

Y/n, internally: like baking

Yugo nods in agreement with you, now holding your hand.

Ruel, continuing his speech: It's an art that touches all generations, all races, all genders..

??1: And traitors and quitters too!

The group looks over, blinking in surprise as the three old men besides them a few feet away. Ruel looks shocked to see them.

Ruel: By the Holy Shovel! Toot, Calben, Posho!

Ruel then does a little greeting dance with the old ecaflip and old man. The group looks shocked, comically so. Ruel laughs as Calben and Posho poke his stomach.

Calben: Good old Ruel, it must be destiny.

Psho: Fate is powerless when we're around. It's just pure luck!

Yugo and Y/N blink, before looking both confused and smug.

Yugo: Well, I didn't know Ruel has so many brothers!

Y/N: I wonder what else he is keeping from us...

Toot: Calben! Posho! Let me remind you that we're here to honour the memory of a fallen comrade! Not to welcome back traitors!

The group silently walks inside where Toot is, looking around. Calben and Posho walks forward and kneel the same way Toot is infront of a picture of their fallen comrade.

Ruel, shocked: But, but it's Aleb! What happened to him?

Calben: You know how it is..one injury after another, games get harder. Akeb took a bad blow, and never got up again.

Ruel: Once a Gobbowler, always a Gobbowler!

Posho: Once a Gobbowler, always a Gobbowler!

Calben: Once a Gobbowler, always a Gobbowler!

The two elderly met put their hands on Ruel's shoulder just as Dally slides in, hand over his chest.

Dally: Dying bravely when in battle. That's gotta be the dream of any self-respecting warrior.

Y/N sweatdrops slightly, silently wondering if Dally is okay and has a self-sacrifice complex that they should address...maybe later, after they find a way to get to Oma.

Posho: Where did you find this one?

Ruel, smiling: If I told you, you'd never believe me. His name's Percedal. The big grasshopper over there is Evangelyne. The little one with the fancy manners is Amalia. The one in the green hat is Y/n, and the one in the blue hat is my buddy Yugo.

Yugo: Were you in a Gobbowl team once, Ruel?

Calben, laughing: And how! He was even our captain!

Y/N, eyes sparkling: So cool...

While you might not like Gobbowl, you can still appreciate the players in it, especially when one of them is your friend!

Calben: When he was with us, everyone talked about us. Long time ago, though.

Toot: Yeah! Long ago, when we were still stupid enough to believe in friendship and loyalty!

Calben: Don't listen to him, Ruel! It's just that Toot never really got over you leaving.

Posho: Anyway, we should go out and celebrate! We've got so much to catch up on!

~~mini timeskip~~

The group were now at the Real Gobbly's place, hanging out. Yugo and Dally were playing catch with Amalia's doll while you watched from the roof. You were thankful that you had grabbed Eva's bow and your daggers before the two decided to play with it. The doll was thrown past Yugo's head and into the neighboring tree, so with a sigh, you portaled over and got Amalia's doll back, and portaled back to the boys. Before Amalia could scream, you shove her doll in her face and portal back to the roof, watching them.

Eva, amused: Really princess?

Amalia: Really? I'd really love to see your face if those two idiots were playing with your bow.

Eva looks over and doesn't see her bow, so before she can shotu something, you say something.

Y/N: Your bow is up here with me! I didn't want the boys to accidentally break it while playing!

Eva, relaxing: Thank you Y/N. I assume all of the weapons are up there as well?

Y/N nods as Rubilax chuckles from besides them.

Rubilax: You got that right blondie!

Dally, looking up: Can I have Rubilax back now?

Y/n nods and makes a portal below Rubilax, but above Dally. Rubilax falls through the portal and hits Dallys head, causing Dally to pout and Rubilax to snicker. Eva looks even more amused, as does Amalia.

Eva: Can I have my bow back now?

You nod again and make a portal next to Eva, handing her the bow through the portal. Eva takes it with a grateful nod. You then pick up your daggers and twirl them abit, before putting them back in their hiding places. You pick Midnight and the haven bag up, and portal back down to the others, smiling softly. Ruel then walks over, looking smug.

Ruel: Say kids, what do you say to getting a boat to Oma, and making some Gobbowl history at the same time?

The five look over in confusion, blinking slowly.

~~mini timeskip~~

The group is now outside of the gobbowl stadium but is not going inside of it, much to the heroes confusion.

Yugo: Ruel, shouldn't we be able to go inside of it to see the game?

Ruel: Patience, Yugo. You don't need to see the game to see the game.

Y/n, sweatdropping: Doesn't that cancel out?

Ruel: no, it doesn't young friend. Hearing...is everything.

Ruel then closes his eyes, his shovel on his back.

Eva: Our favorite grandpas would have us believe that he can follow a Gobbowl game without even watching it.

Rules eyes then open, looking towards the stadium, but never facing it.

Ruel: That's a blocker. He makes his way through the middle of the field into the opponent's half, but it is intercepted. The other team's receiver intercepts the ball, dodgest a nasty tackle, and jumps! His teammates lend a hand...and they're not waiting around. Their captain has the field to himself....and he knows how to use his Gobbowl Boots. It sounds like a goal...

It's silent for a moment as the heroes look at him in sheer confusion, before they hear the screams of the stadium as the captain does, in fact, score a goal. Ruel then looks smug.

Ruel: And yes, my dear Evangelyne, as you can see, my hearing is still perfect!

Ruel walks away as the heroes look at him, shocked.

Ruel: And my ears tell me that Lamechester United are definitely lame! They may be mad, but they're really no match for Real Gobbly!

~~mini timeskip~~

Ruel dumps some Gobbowl gear on the ground.

Ruel: Put those on!

Amalia: And us? What do we do?

Ruel: Stand and be girly!

Eva, offended: What did you say?

(Y/N's reaction: >:0)

Eva: Do I look like part of a cheerleading squad?

Ruel: No, in general, cheerleaders are pretty.

Y/N, offended: Hey! You calling us ugly?

Y/N looks like they are about to leap at him, but Eva catched them before they can.

Eva: Don't bother Y/n. He's old.

Y/n 'hmmphs' and sticks their tongue out at Ruel. Amalia narrows her eyes.

Amalia: Why can't I play then? At the castle, I won against my ladies-in-waiting all the time!

Eva, holding back Y/N still: Come on, Amalia...you know what ladies-in-waiting are like with Princesses!

Amalia: What does that mean? They cheated and let me win on purpose?

Y/N sweatdrops and stops squirming, but Eva is still holding onto them, knowing the second she lets go, they are going to launch themselves at Ruel. amalia looks at the Gobbowl ball and then back up.

Amalia: Oh yeah? Well, we'll see about that!

Amalia puts on a helmet and gets ready to catch.

Amalia: Ruel, throw me the ball!

Ruel sighs, a hat also on his head. Ruel throws the Gobbowl ball back into the air, and then sends it forwards towards Amalia with the glove.

Amalia: I;ve got it!

Amalia catches the ball, but it escapes and hits their face, causing the helmet to break and for her to fall backwards. The heroes wince in sympathy.

Y/N:...ouch. That looked like it hurt.

Eva, raising an eyebrow: Didn't you play Gobbowl with Yugo and his friends back in the village of Emelka?

Y/N blinks and nods.

Y/N: yeah, why?

Eva:...just in case the real gobbly's need a backup player.

Y/N shrugs and nods, still having not escaped Eva's grip yet. Amalia gets up, having a black eye.

Amalia: I just lost my grip, that's all!

The three girls then walk over to a nearby bench and sit down, with Eva finally putting Y/N down. Midnight hops out of their haven bag and curls up onto Y/n's lap. Y/n pets Midnight as they look at the boys.

Ruel: Fine! A reminder of the rules for the Iops! The aim of the game is to get the Gobbowl Ball behind this line, here. Every time you do that, you get a point. The team with the most points at the end of the game, wins.

Dally, looking at Yugo with a smile: Easy as pie.

Ruel: One small detail: no weapons, and no magic! The only magic allowed is in the equipment! Is that understood?

The two nod, eyes filled with determination. Ruel then points his shovel in a direction for dramatic flair.

Ruel: Very well! Ok, let the test begin!

Y/N then opts to ignore this because they don't want to. Y/N is silently wondering if they should go into their haven bag...but decides against it because Midnight is asleep on their lap and they don't want to disturb them. Y/n looks back up, seeing Dally and Yugo go flying from the black sheep. Eva sighs.

Eva: What an idiotic game!

Ruel: Now, let's see how well you can penetrate the enemy's defence! First one to the goal line!

You sweatdrop, wondering what kind of training does Gobbowl make it's players do. Dally then charges, breaking the heard of black sheep apart.

Eva: and still....idiotic!

Y/N: give 'em a break! This is their first time playing official Gobbowl!

Eva: I know...but it doesn't change my feelings on the matter y/n!

Y/n nods and opts to take out their drawing pad and paper from inside their haven bag and start to draw, not really having anything in mind, just a drawing in general, no real thoughts. You start to hum a small tune after a few minutes and Eva's ear twitches glancing over, before looking back at the boys practicing. Eva does notice that Yugo is glancing over at you occasionally, and gets upset when you aren't looking up at him. Eva finds this odd.

Eva: How weird ....I'll never understand boys.

Ruel: Boots have two types of magic charge: one is for speed, and the other one for jumping. Gloves ha....

Ruel's voice fades out for you as you concentrate on drawing, your hat-ears twitching occasionally. You don't even notice Toot yelling while you keep drawing, listening to Midnight's quiet purrs. You snap out of your drawing trance once Eva puts a hand on your shoulder. You look up with a questioning look.

Eva: Come on. We're leaving with Real Gobbly. We will even be able to play with them.

Y/N nods and puts her drawing pad and pencil back into her haven bag, and then carefully pick up Midnight, standing up.

~~mini timeskip of me not knowing how many timeskips I put in this chapter~~

It was nighttime and Ruel was standing alone, looking at the almost full moon. Yugo was behind hi, eyes turning briefly feral, before returning to his normal state. He then pokes Ruel's sides.

Yugo: Boo!

Ruel screams nad pants as you appear next to Yugo, catching him when he falls over, Yugo nods gratefully at you, and you nod back. Yugo laughs and you giggle softly.

Ruel: Are you crazy, Yugo? You trying to give me a heart attack or what?

Yugo, tears in his eys from laughing: I was just trying to cheer you up a little. You look like you've got your shovel stuck up your–

You then cover Yugo's mouth with a sweatdrop, not wanting to hear the rest of that sentence.

Ruel: Hey! Have a little respect for your elders, young man!

Y/N; Ew!

Y/n pulls their hand away from Yugo's mouth, wiping his saliva off of their hand because he liked their hand. Yugo grins mischievously at you and you roll your eyes, huffing slightly. Yugo then turns to Ruel with a hopeful look in his eyes.

Yugo: So Ruel, am I really gonna be on the team tomorrow?

Ruel, nodding: Yes you are, Yugo! But you're a substitute and you'll only play if the situation absolutely requires it. ON the field, you'll be a little boy just like any other in the middle of a band of men.

Yugo looks offended, but you grab his hand to stop him from doing anything rash. The three of you then walk inside, looking at the meal in front of you. You aren't sure why it is here, but quickly find out when Posho stops Dally from eating a chicken wing.

Posho: Oh no you don't kid! You're not eating that the night before a game.

Dally looks confused, looking at the food infront of him. Dally drools and goes to take another bite of food, but his hand is smacked away by Posho.

Calben: That either...

Dally, tearing up: So why did we come to this inn if we're not gonna eat anything?

Toot: It gives us an idea of what we'll be able to eat if we're still alive after the game!

Eva, sarcastically: Charming!

Amalia: That's the philosophy of a Gobbowler.

Eva and Y/N look at Amalia with a raised eyebrow and some vague concern.

Ruel: Well, my friends, it's time for bed. We've got a game tomorrow, and we'll look stupid if we're late.

Everyone laughs, agreeing with him as Yugo grabs your hand, kissing your cheek and causing you to blush.

~~mini timeskip....again~~

It is now the morning and everyone is running towards the Gobbowl Stadium, panting.

Dally: it's a good thing you woke us up Ruel, you know...we can always depend on you!

Ruel, panting: it's a way of unnerving our opponents, you'll understand when you're more intelligent.

Eva: What a load of old garbage!

Y/n, nodding in agreement: mhm!

Posho: We did it every game, but the only ones unnerved by it...were us!

They stop infront of the stadium and Ruel drops a bag on the ground. The boys get dressed in their gobbowl gear, while the girls privately get dressed as cheerleaders.

Ruel: Right is everyone clear? Percedal, you're the blocker. Yugo is our substitute sprinter. And don't forget, you've only got one charge per item, so use it wisely.

Jactance: Ten seconds before Real Gobbly are disqualified.

Ruel: and girls...

Eva, Amalia, Y/n, shouting: Yes, we know! Be girly!

Ruel the kicks the doors to the stadium open, the team following behind.

Jactance: Ladies and gentlemen, Real Gobbly are dis..qual..if..

The crowd starts to cheer as the heroes look up in amazement.

Jactance: That was close! My dear spectators, at last, it's time for the division 8 final, so let's start with the introductions. It's the brutal Toot, his opponents have given him the delightful nickname "The Gobbowl Slaughterer" Oooh!

Toot then smashes nuts with a nutcracker that just, had on him for some reason.

Jactance: He has 42 victories and 59 defeats. Calben outstanding blocker, 52 victories for 40 defeats. Posho, known as "The Stinky". The team's second blocker, he's racked up 55 victories for 63 defeats. And the new recruit, Percedal!

Dally jumps up onto the field and runs around th stadium, high-fiving fans.

Jactance: He's an unknown but hopefully he has the heart to show us what he's worth. And a last minute surprise: Ruel Strouuud!

Eva looks like she is about to blow her temper, and honestly, you aren't far behind.

Jactance: No, you're not dreamin! He's back!

Ruel then cheers, causing a wave effect to happen in the crowd.

Jactance: After a ten year absence, he's captaining the team again! Oh! This final's really gonna be something special!

Yugo looks around in awe and Ruel winks at him. Yugo looks at you and you smile, winking at him.

Y/N: you be safe now Yugo...I don't want you getting hurt.

Yugo, nodding with determination: I'll try Y/n/n...I'll try.

A tomato is then thrown at Ruel's head, causing him to look over with a glare. Ruel hops up into the stadiums and gives the two teenagers an earful.

Calben: Man, that Ruel, he's not forgotten a thing.

The girls and Yugo are now sitting on a bench at their side of the field, and then look over when they hear drums being beat. Trumpets sound as Lamechester United steps onto the field.

Jactance: ladies and gentlemen, the game is about to begin! Even if it is only an 8th division match, we're surely in for an incredible spectacle!

Lamechester United goes onto the field and they hold their hands above their heads as their signature move. The crowd goes wild and mimics the pose.

Jantance: In red, the team we all know very well. Undefeated this season, they're ready to be promoted to the 7th division. Put your hands together for Lamechester United!

The crows goes wild even more.

(a/n: just noticed this when writing this, but the orange haired dude and the robot from Futurama are in the crowd, in the back.)

Jatance: Kriss Krass, the team's receiver, and their captain, comes from the Sidimote Moors. 43 victories, 12 defeats. He's born to cheat, so watch out!

Kriss Krass rubs a spare jersey on himself and throws it into the crowd. The fangirls fight over it like ravenous beasts.

Jatance: monty, shot blocker. He's got 23 victories and 54 defeats under his belt! With a record like that, he puts the 'lame' in Lamechester....

Monty is then see tearing at the Gobbowl ball like it's a chew toy for a dog.

Jantance: Jay, the pitcher, nicknamed "The Catapult". 35 victories and 12 defeats!

Jay is seen holding up a pyramid of Gobballs.

Jatance: Moving swiftly on to Jeremy, also known as the "Pedigree Chump". In each game, he'll knock out a couple of his opponent's teeth. He's the team's second blocker, and has 12 victories to 42 defeats.

Jeremy is seen wielding an axe, swinging it around, before breaking it over his knee as he laughs like a maniac.

Jatance: And now it's the turn of the fearless outfielder Benji, the team's oldest player, and their sprinter. 78 wins to 53 defeats, not bad at all.

Benji is seen running around the field, dust flying. When he stops running it is revealed that he made a picture of himself in the ground by running...and then some fangirls start throwing their clothes at him. Ruel and Kriss Krass go to the middle, ready to start the game.

Referee: Gentlemen, are you ready?

The crowd cheers at the two captains get ready to face off.

Kriss Krass: Old Ruel Stroud, I'm sure I've seen you around somewhere before.

Ruel, looking smug: Yeah, my reputation precedes me. It's guys like me that gave guys like you the desire to play Gobbowl.

Kriss Krass: Whatever, old man, my dad was a Gobbowler, and it's his footsteps i'm following in.

Ruel: I was a real hit with the ladies back then so who's to say i'm not your father, eh?

Y/n, raising an eyebrow: Did he just imply-?

Eva, sighing and nodding: That he's an absent father? Yes

Y/N: weird...

Eva nods in agreement and the two of you go back to watching the start. The referee throws the ball into the air, both Ruel and Kriss Krass following shortly after. The Real Gobbly's then gasp in shock, seeing Jay behind Ruel, ready to end his whole career.

Word Count: 7364

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.9K 38
this book is just as the title says!! all the requests & rules are at the beginning! :)
1.4K 65 16
𖦹 ֗ 𖤐 ׅ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 ! ───── ⩇⩇ 𓄳 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬...
62.8K 2.1K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
235K 6.3K 24
[𝙸𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙾𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚒 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜... ๏𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢