One Night Changed Everything...

By NeenaDiHope

A Wangxian Modern AU πŸ”ž In the virtual realms of online creativity, Wuxi (Wei Wuxian) thrives as a recently s... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Author's Update
45
46
47
48
Author's Update

27

287 35 25
By NeenaDiHope

They brought in another bed for them, the nurse came back into the room and Wuxi smiled "Thank you for having the extra bed brought in, I would like to order a paternity test for my children and Mr. Lan please." He points to Wangji so the nurse knows who he is talking about.

She smiles and nods "Of course, I will send someone in just a few minutes to take samples from them."

He smiles at Wangji "Then we should know the results soon. Li Qin bring in one of the security please."

She nods and steps out of the room then comes back in a few minutes later with one of their guards "Mr. Siu we are having a paternity test done and I want a guard to accompany our samples, I have seen way too many C Dramas where someone tampers with the results and we aren't doing that. I have enough going on without my ex making trouble for us. Also, make sure if he is seen at the hospital that he is removed, he will not have access to our children."

The guard nods "Yes sir, it will be taken care of."

He smiles and nods for the guard to leave the room then looks over at Wangji sheepishly "Sorry my ex has been trying to see the babies, trying to claim they are his, now that they are getting famous. I don't want to take any chances that he gets in to see them or has the opportunity to tamper with our results."

Before Wangji can say anything Carmen with anger blazing in her eyes scoffs "That piece of trash has been trying to gain access to you and the children again? He has already been paid handsomely to leave you alone. Such a rotten snake." She sneers.

Wangji looking confused asks "Wait what's going on?"

Wuxi thins his lips then sighs "My ex-boyfriend, the one who took me to the party that night has been trying to come back, he has tried to see the kids and he has been paid a lot of money to go away but he won't stay gone. He is an artist like me but he went a..different direction with his art than me. Now that our kids are becoming famous I think he is hoping to ride their coattails to fame, he is obsessed with becoming famous for his artwork."

Wangji tilts his head pursing his lips and asks "What do you mean our kids are becoming famous? Famous how?"

Carmen chuckles "Look up BoLiXiu on any of the social media platforms you use. Go on we'll wait." She smirks.

He pulls out his phone awkwardly trying to juggle ATian and his phone at the same time. Li Qin walks over and takes ATian from him and puts him on her shoulder to free up Wangji's hands. He pulls up a few and searches the name and his eyes widen each platform has five million or more followers, the name pulls up on hot search in the top ten and his children's photos and videos are all over the pages with big named brands commenting and sharing the posts claiming them as their brand ambassadors. Each with hundreds of thousands to millions of views, likes and comments.

He looks up at his mother and Wuxi "How?"

Carmen giggles and Wuxi smiles "I got a DM from an Italian fashion designer with a large luxury brand wanting the babies to be models for their children's clothing line when they were about six months old. It just kind of took off from there. They now have brands send them toys and things to play with or use and pay them to post it on their social media, they have six brand endorsement deals and are the Chinese ambassadors for three of the six with the initial brand wanting them to be their global brand ambassadors for their children's line." He shrugs as if it's no big deal.

Carmen huffs "Yeah don't mention that you are also now a fashion model for the same luxury brand and they have been begging you to become a brand ambassador." He ducks his head and blushes.

"He is asking about the babies Carmen Mom, not me." He looks at his daughter and straightens her clothes trying to calm down and stop blushing.

Wangji smirks "I definitely want to know about you as well, don't think this is just about the babies."

Wuxi's head snaps up and their eyes meet and hold for a few seconds before Wuxi looks away his blush returning in a blaze of red on his cheeks, ears and neck. Wangji chuckles seeing Wuxi flustered 'He is so incredibly beautiful, my heart knew it even if my eyes couldn't see him clearly. No wonder a luxury brand wants him, he could grace any magazine with that face of his.'

Carmen watches them with a grin on her face then clears her throat "So the engagement is definitely called off then Wangji?"

He glances at his mother before turning his eyes back to the man sitting close to the hospital bed and nods "Absolutely, at least with Jin Su anyway."

She chuckles understanding her sons meaning and then she glances at Wuxi who is trying his best to hide his blushing face from them and her heart does a little flip knowing he will truly be part of her family. He will be her son for real not just in her heart.

A nurse aide comes into the room to get the samples from each of the babies and Wangji, after the samples are taken he asks "How long before we will know the results? Our child is sick and we need to know as soon as possible." He says with concern in his voice.

The aide smiles "Because you have a child in the hospital your results will be put on a rush so that we can have a full medical history for the baby. Don't worry we should know something within twenty-four hours." She nods gathering up her things.

Wuxi nods "One of my guards will be accompanying you and the samples, I have a crazy ex and I don't want anyone to tamper with our results."

The aide smiles "You have been watching C Dramas huh? Our lab is secure and there are monitoring cameras both inside and outside of the lab. However, because you are in a VIP room you are allowed to send a guard if you want."

Wuxi nods "I want, I know it might be silly but I don't want to take any chances and yes I do watch them which is why I'm paranoid sorry."

The aide giggles "You would be surprised at the amount of people that do the exact same thing, don't worry we are used to it. Have a good day." She walks out with one of the guards following her.

Wuxi looks at Wangji "I know you are the father of my children, I don't need the paternity test to know, I have only been with one person in my life and the result of that was our kids. That necklace would prove it to me even if nothing else did, I just don't want you to think that I doubt that you are their father Wangji."

He shakes his head "I don't, I only want the test so that I can show my grandfather so he stops trying to make me marry someone I don't love or want to be with. Let me ask you a question because I can prove this definitively without any doubts from anyone period."

Wuxi raises his eyebrow and nods "Alright, ask your question."

Wangji smirks "Has anyone but your lover from that night seen you without your shirt on? Family or anyone?"

He shakes his head "I'm not one to disrobe in front of others so the last person to see me without my shirt was my mother when I was ten maybe. Why?"

Wangji looks at him "So there is no way that I would be able to tell you anything about your body unless I had seen it with my own eyes correct? Since we didn't know each other before right?"

Wuxi looks quizzically at Carmen who shrugs shanking her head not understanding, he shrugs "Yeah, I mean there is no way you could really know anything about me when it comes to my body."

Wangji smirks "Good now that we have that established, you have a small birthmark on your left shoulder blade that looks like a tiny rabbit."

Wuxi laughs "I do not."

Wangji raises an eyebrow "You do."

He looks at Carmen "Will you check for me? How could I not know I have a birthmark in the shape of a bunny on my back?"

Carmen stands up with AYuan in her arms and hands him to Wangji who he goes to and rests his head on his shoulder watching everything. She steps behind him and moves his shirt out of the way and there on his left shoulder blade is indeed a small red birthmark in the shape of a tiny rabbit.

"He's right AXian, it's here, and it looks like a tiny bunny." She clears her throat happy to have proof that her son and Wuxi were together.

He hands her his cell phone "Take a picture for me please, I need to see it." She takes the phone from him, snaps a picture and hands it to him.

It is the perfect replica of a tiny bunny with ears standing up and everything, the perfect profile picture of a bunny red birthmark. Wuxi looks at Wangji and blushes profusely because he knows what had to have happened for him to know this and to have seen it.

He shifts in his seat uncomfortably "Well that definitely proves it was you without a doubt, there is no way you would know that was there unless we, well anyway even I didn't know it was there."

Wangji grins at his flustered appearance "You don't have to be embarrassed Wuxi, we had a beautiful night together and got the greatest gift of all with our children. I am beyond grateful that you decided to have them and that you don't hate me for that night."

Wuxi shakes his head "Why would I hate you; you are just as much a victim of circumstance as me. You didn't go there with the intention of participating in that debauchery, did you?"

He shakes his head "Hell no, I thought it was going to be a small cocktail party with a bunch of stuffed-shirt businessmen. I was actually trying to get away from everyone when I heard you crying in that closet. I tried to resist opening it but when I did, I heard your pleading voice asking me for help I couldn't refuse you. The three things that stuck in my mind that night were you asking for help, your bunny birthmark and your mole beside your lip. That is all I really remember about that night the rest is just flashes with no context to make it make sense."

Wuxi nods "So having heard all of that how can I possibly blame you or hate you for something that you had no control over? Of all of the people there I think you finding me was a saving grace for me because had it been anyone else they wouldn't have taken the fact that it was my first time into account, they wouldn't have tried to be gentle and caring, they would have more than likely hurt me badly and left me to die, but instead I got you, who took care of me as much as you could and took me, as a person, into consideration even in the state you were in. You have no idea how bad it could have been had it been someone other than you that night. Thank you for being the one with me that night and for being as gentle as you could be with me."

Wangji looks around the room a little nervous and Wuxi bites his lip "It's alright I have talked to them about what happened, they all know what I could remember and tell them. There is no need to feel strange talking in front of them, they have helped me a lot through all of this and I consider them my family. I have a question for you now."

Wangji swallows and nods "Sure ask me anything you want."

Wuxi looks down, takes a deep breath then looks up and into those golden eyes "Can-can I maybe have a hug?"

Wangji smiles and nods standing up and walking over to Wuxi "Yes you can, I would love to give you a hug right now, I think we could both use one."

Wuxi stands and waits for him to come closer, Carmen takes AYuan from Wangji who gives him to her and wraps Wuxi in a warm hug that allows something within Wuxi and Wangji to release as if a burden has left them, a tightening has loosened. Wuxi wraps his arms around Wangji's waist, buries his face in his neck and sighs.

They stay like that for a while before the babies start to become restless "Mommy Tian wants hugs, de ge needs hugs too."

Wuxi chuckles and he takes ATian and Wangji takes AYuan back from his mother and they hug them and each other, just their little girl who is knocked out from the medication is left out which doesn't sit right with her brothers "Mommy meimei needs hugs from mommy and daddy too." His big eyes looked at them as if they should have figured that out already.

Wangji smiles at his son "AYuan, meimei is sleeping, she doesn't feel good so she needs to rest, mommy and daddy will give her hugs when she wakes up and feels better alright?"

He looks at his father for a bit digesting his words and nods "Mn, ok Daddy."

Hearing their little baby voices saying daddy and talking about him has tears springing to his eyes. It is the sweetest sound in the world to him, hearing his babies calling him daddy. He looks at Wuxi over their little heads and sees the other man smiling at him looking so beautiful. "I really want to be a part of your lives, will you give me that chance? Will you let me be responsible for you? Will you let me give our children a complete family?"

Wuxi nods tears running down his cheeks, Wangji wipes his tears away and smiles "Thank you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 11.1K 39
[Completed] After being separated by morals, by death, and at last by duties, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji find themselves with an empty space in their...
256K 25.6K 60
"I will wait for you at dusk. I will come to you at dawn." An epic love story that starts 4 centuries ago with a promise that is left un...
2.1M 115K 92
"Why do i have an arranged marriage?! I know! I'm going to run away!" With this, Wei Ying left on his journey to find his destiny, trying to escape f...
24K 2K 21
Xiao Zhan is a pediatrician but also a dream healer, He inherited his gift from his mother before she was killed by an obsessed admirer, Zhan's fathe...