My Bestfriend

By cloudylile

It's a story about formula one . It isn't real just my fantasy More

Cloudy
Lando
Cloudy
Lando
Cloudy
Lando
Cloudy
Lando
Cloudy
Lando
Cloudy
Lando
Lando
Cloudy

Cloudy

174 5 1
By cloudylile

I sit next to Lando while his mom and Max are leaving. I had a shower and changed clothes and took a taxi back here. I stare at Lando who looks like he waits for me to speak first. I am curious to know why they broke up. I knew Lando wasn't into her but she wasn't a problem to him. <<So tell me everything>> I get comfortable in the chair. <<Well she basically asked me to stop talking to you>> he says mad. I burst out laughing and almost fall off the chair. <<Wait really, I knew she hated me but I didn't think that much>> I laugh again. He presses his lips together. Looks up at the ceiling. <<She didn't seem to have a problem with you last week>> 

<<She almost tried to rip my hair off earlier so she could come in the ambulance with you>> I exhale irritated. He flaters. Frowns. <<What?>> his voice louder. <<Yeah she wanted to come with you and she was yelling at me at how pathetic I am and that I am trying to ruin your relationship>> I scoff. <<I mean, I knew she was a drama queen but this is ridiculous>> he laughs, an angry laugh. <<Tell me everything from the begging>> I say. Lando is staring at me, eyes narrowed, his hands on his chest. This is angry Lando. <<Well she wanted to talk to me for days>> he stops, <<But I was avoiding her and when you left earlier she asked everyone to go out of the room>> he looks at the ceiling.

<<Oh and she started yelling at you?>> I say what comes to mind. <<No she wanted to kiss me but I stopped her and said you wanted to talk to me so go on>> he laughs again. <<Bad bitch>> I smile at him and he laughs even more at my remark. <<Then she told me she wants me to stop talking to you, I got mad and yeah that's basically it>> he looks at me again. I nod at him and stare out the window. I promise to myself right now right here that I am never leaving Lando again no matter how annoying he gets. He nudges my arm. <<What are you thinking about?>> he asks. <<Nothing I was just so worried about you last night but now you are fine>> my breathing is now a lot slower, calmer.

I don't know what got into me but I just hug Lando so tight that I think I unalived him. He hugs me back and we stay like that for what feels like an eternity. He breathes like it's difficult for him. I don't want to let go of him, I want to feel like this moment for the rest of my life. I finally let go and I am smiling at him. <<I am stubborn, aren't I ?>> I giggle. <<I will love you no matter what but yes you are>> he says with a smirk. <<Yeah and you are mister little perfect>> I say sarcastically. <<Mhm you could say that>> he grins at me. I shove his arm and he falls back to the bed. He looks at the ceiling again. <<God why am I stuck with her>> he says. I look at him offended.

I am about to answer him when there is a knock on the door. <<Come on>> Lando says smirking at me. I roll my eyes at him and turn to look at the doctor that is now walking in. <<So guys change of plans, we will run some more tests on Lando now and then you can leave>> she smiles at us. <<That's perfect>> he sounds like a kid. <<But you will have to rest and walk everyday for you to recover properly>> the doctor says again. Lando nods and stands up. He waves at me and leaves with the doctor. I am left alone so I open tik tok. Thirty minutes have pasted when Lando comes back. <<Come on we are leaving>> he says. I get up and we walk out the door.

<<Wait I have to talk to the doctor before we go>> I say. <<No I want to go partying>> he drags me by my arm. <<No that's not happening>> the doctor appears from behind Lando. <<I told you mister Norris no alcohol until you finish the pills I wrote you>> she points at a paper Lando is holding. <<And no partying for the next 24 hours, you have to rest>> she continues. <<Anything else I need to know?>> I hear my voice after minutes. << No have a good night and rest mister Norris>> she glances at Lando. <<I will make sure he will>> I say. She walks away and Lando places his hand on my shoulder. We start making our way out of the hospital.

<<Let me call a taxi real quick>> I exhale. <<No I want to walk>> he says. <<But the doctor said you need to rest>> I look at him. <<Yeah but she also said that I need to walk so let's walk back at the hotel>> he looks at me with puppy eyes. <<Okay fine>> I roll my eyes at him. He puts his arm around my waist and I put mine around his. We walk like that down the Las Vegas streets without saying a word to each other. We are walking at a park now. We still haven't said a word when he stops walking. <<You guys have learned nothing>> he is looking at two kids. <<You again>> a little boy says. I am confused, does Lando know these kids?

The little boy looks at me now. <<My name is Bob>> he says. <<I am Cloudy nice to meet you>> I say back at him.<<Is she your bestfriend?>> the girl asks Lando. Lando nods and then she turns at me. <<Did he say sorry?>> the little girl asks me and then looks at Lando again. I look at Lando who is trying not to laugh. <<Yes>> I say confused. <<And her name is Amanda>> Lando points at the little girl. I want to laugh so bad, I look at Lando who is grinning at me. It's our nicknames, these kids are like us. <<You guys should go back at your homes your moms will be worried again>> Lando's voice again. <<Okay we will>> Amanda says. <<Goodnight>> Bob this time. <<Goodnight>> I say at the same time as Lando.

The kids start walking away and I turn to Lando. <<What was that?>> I ask him. <<Let's go I will tell you at the way back at the hotel>> he places his arm around my waist again and I do the same. <<So the day we fought I came for a walk here and I bumped into these kids trying to sneak out to watch the stars and I couldn't let them out here alone>> he pauses <<And I was trying to convince them to go back home when they told me their names and I remembered us and yeah that's it>> he continues. <<Then why did the girl ask me if you said sorry?>> I ask him confused. <<Because that day she said I look miserable and I told her why and she said to me to say sorry to you>> he laughs.

<<No way these kids are named like our nicknames>> It's too weird to me. <<Yeah I still can't believe it>> he says. We keep talking about random staff when we arrive at the hotel. I didn't realize we were here because I was distracted by our conversation. We are in the elevator when I laugh at a joke that Lando makes. We enter his room. Kiara is here making her suitcase. She looks at us and says, <<Don't worry I am leaving>>. Lando ignores her and walks past her, I am about to do the same when she talks again. <<You did it, you broke us apart>> she says angry. <<You are clownish>> I answer her.

Lando comes back and opens the door. <<You finished packing?>> he asks. <<Yes>> she says trying to cry. <<Then leave>> Lando is mad. She stops at the door. <<Sorry for delaying, you guys probably want to make out>> she says ironically. <<You are pathetic>> Lando says and slams the door at her face. I look at Lando and we both burst out laughing. <<I will go take a shower>> I hear his voice again. <<Okay I will put on some of your clothes to be comfier>>

We both walk to his bedroom. I open his closet and he goes in the bathroom. I put on some black joggers and a white T-shirt. I grab my phone and text Charles that I am back from the hospital but I will stay at Lando because we have a lot to talk about. Actually we already talked about everything but I just want to spend some time with him. I missed him. I leave my phone on Lando's bed and go to the kitchen. I will cook us dinner.

My phone is buzzing but my hands are dirty. I wash my hands and walk towards Lando's bedroom where I left my phone. I am about to go in when I hear Lando say, <<Hello Charles>> and I stop. <<No she fell asleep on the couch sorry>> he says. <<Good night mate>> he says again. <<What are you doing?>> I ask him and make him jump out of his place. <<Nothing>> he says. <<Yeah right I heard you>> I glance at him. <<Oups, I wanted you to stay over>> he scratches his beard. <<You could have said that and plus I already told Charles that I am staying here>> I shake my head at him. <<I didn't know how he would react to me saying that you will stay over>> he sounds honest.

<<Come I made dinner>> I say to him. <<Wait for me to change, I can't come with  the towel>> he says. <<Make it quick or I will eat it all>> I say with a grin. We sit in front of the TV and eat while watching a movie.

__________________________

Hehehehehe. I hope you liked this chapter because I loved it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 104 45
A Formula 1-inspired story of two old friends from two different worlds reconnecting and creating mischief on the way. (fanfiction, but NOT based on...
3.6K 23 23
Random Imagines about some amazing people I do some open requests
42.1K 330 17
Trust me, you'll love it more than you think. Just read itπŸ˜‰
640K 13.4K 57
What if you fall in love with the biggest rival of your family? "This is literally a Romeo and Juliet kind of shit story"