Chamber of Secrets | Ghost x...

By codesevenn

What would you do when you got reincarnated as Makarov's child? ... More

Chapter O1 - Where Am I?
Chapter O2 - So...
Chapter O3 - Maybe She's Wrong?
Chapter O4 - ???
Chapter O5 - Special House
Chapter O6 - Betrayed
Chapter O7 - Dream
Chapter O8 - Training
Chapter O9 - Plan
Chapter 1O - Mission
Chapter 12 - Clue?
Chapter 13 - Confusion
Chapter 14 - Ghost
Chapter 15 - ...
Chapter 16 - Raise
Chapter 17 - Meet
Chapter 18 - Las Almas
Chapter 19 - Uh...
Chapter 2O - Another
Chapter 21 - Show
Chapter 22 - 1st or 2nd?
Chapter 23 - Side
Chapter 24 - Feel
Chapter 25 - Both
Chapter 26 - Trapped
Chapter 27 - You
Chapter 28 - Beginning
Chapter 29 - Chamber
Chapter 3O - El Sin Nombre
Chapter 31 - Valeria
Chapter 32 - Crack

Chapter 11 - Something Wrong

406 19 2
By codesevenn

With your help from the security room, expertly maneuvering your team, they smoothly raided the safehouse. Taking down all the guards sneakily. You manage to make Soap and Roach get inside from the front door and catching the enemies off guard by shooting them from behind when they're too distracted by Price and Gaz from top. While Ghost helping to snipe some of them from afar through the window.

Chaos to say the least.

But with your voice alerting them in time when there's a sneaky enemy, they managed to defend themselves and kill them before the enemy can do.

It's getting so intense to the point your hand that usually don't sweating when you do your usual job on monitoring, now sweat a lot. Your eyes so focused on the screen.

Afraid if you even let one enemy, it will cost one of your team's life.

After another 15 minutes, the gunshots from the building on top of you finally descended. You decided to scan all over the screens carefully, once again, to make sure there are no enemies left that might be hiding somewhere in the corner. Waiting for the right time to catch your team off guard.

"Safe to roaming around." You announced once you're sure there are no more left.

"Copy that."

All four of them, once gather in the third floor, now spreading to each floor. Checking each room properly to gather any helpful information. Gaz taking the top floor, Price in third, Roach in second, and Soap taking the first floor. While Ghost making his way to the safehouse from his sniping spot.

"Leaving my position, going to regroup." You inform your captain as you get up from your seat.

Sliding your gun back to your hand. Still nervous even though you already made sure there is no one left. "Check the room again to gather any intel." Price said, reminding you to which you replied with a "yes, sir."

Stretching your body a little, you turn off the CCTV then turning around and make your way out of the room. Eyes flicker to look at the dead body once again then opening the door. Looking to your left and right, you remember you're coming from right, so you decided to check the fourth room on the left since you haven't see it.

Slowly making your way, you grab the doorknob with your left hand while your right holding the gun up, aiming at the door. Then you quickly open the door and position your gun ready to shot just to see an empty room with a small wooden table in the middle of the room.

You internally facepalm yourself, stupid of you to think there might be enemy inside without them getting alert by the gunshots from top. You slinging back your gun to your back then stepping inside the room, to the table.

There's a single folder on top of it.

But what surprised you is, the file inside written in Russian. The safehouse you raid supposed to be one of the cartel from Mexico, but how can they have a Russian folder? With no translation?

"Captain, this house is one of the Mexican cartel, right?" You asked through to the comms, one hand holding the folder while the other flipping the page of the file.

"It is. Why?"

"I found a file written in Russian. No translation." You voiced out your confusion.

"Russian? How so?" Price's confusion is also evident in his voice.

Silence fell between them, before you speak again. "I'll go check the crates room, maybe I can find something there."

Without waiting for his reply, you get out of the room with the file in hand. Quickly passing to the second room where you remember it's full of crates.

Opening the door, it's making a squeaking which you quiet cringed at the sound. Taking steps forward, you quickly open the nearest from you. And what greeted you is...

"MRE?" You question to yourself.

"What's there, Chamber?" Gaz speaks.

Before you replied, you open two others just to see another crates full of MRE. "The crates are full of MRE." You slowly informs.

"All of them?"

"Wait, lemme check." You proceed to open the rest just to see all of them indeed only filled with MRE.

The meal ready to eat for soldier.

"Yes." You finally answered.

"That's so weird. No weapon or anything?" Soap voiced out. "Nope." You simply replied.

With that, Price orders you to get outside. Without answering, you step out of the room and quickly walking to where the ladder to outside, in the end of the hallway near the fourth room. But when you pass the fourth room where you get the file, you immediately turned around and dashed to the crates room again. You suddenly feel so hungry, letting your intrusive thought win, you grabbed one of the MRE. But then you think about your team, so you grab another five for them. After that you get out and go to the ladder.

Just as when you want to open the trapdoor leading outside, it stuck. You tried to pushed it once again, it still didn't budge. You tried to bang it open, still none. "Can someone get me? I can't open the trapdoor from inside." You announced to your team.

"Where is it?" Soap replied.

Since he is the one who's checking the first floor, he's the fast to get you. "If I'm not mistaken, it must be in one of the room. I don't know which one. They have no CCTV for the first floor's rooms."

"One of the room in first floor? I already checked each of them, there's no trapdoor, lass."

You furrowed your brow at his answered. "There must be there. Check again, because if I'm remember it correctly, there's no sign of trapdoor in what the CCTV showed me from first floor. And because there's no CCTV for the room, it must be in one of them." You explained, as you tried to hold your sudden raise of annoyance. Then you slowly get down from the ladder to sit on the cold iron floor, waiting for Soap.

"Alright, alright, I will check again."

The first room Soap checked is the bathroom. Now, he made sure to look closely at the floor. Looking for any visible sign of a trapdoor. There's none. Then he moved to the second one, a simple living room. There are two couches inside, a TV, and a small fridge in the corner of the room. Still, no sign.

"Two rooms are negative. Two more to go." He informs. And you said to him to be quick because it's hot in the basement and quite dark which you don't like. The iron surrounding the wall also didn't help at all.

The third room is a room full of bunks. And at each corner of the room, stood a giant cupboard, four in total. He made sure to check under the bunks carefully. Bend down to each of the bed just to double check and making sure there is still no sign of the trapdoor.

With that he left to the last room. "Last room." Where it only contains boxes full of ammo and mags.

"There's nothing, y/n. I make sure to check every corner and even get down to my knees to check under each bed, there's no trapdoor."

"You must be missing some part." You said as you huffed in annoyance. As the time passed by, you started to sweat a lot since there's no fan in basement except for security room. The small ventilation didn't help at all for the air circulation.

"I am not. I double checked everything." He tried to argue as he look around the room, also confused.

Before you can argue back, Ghost's voice is heard through the comms. "Enough you two. Arguing won't help at all." His gruff and raspy voice said in equal annoyance.

"That's right. We are all heading to the first floor. Let's tried to checked once again." Price joins in as he tried to ease the tension started to build between you and Soap.

You rolled your eyes and decided to stayed silent. Just waiting for your teammate to find the trapdoor and get you out of the small basement. Now you just realized how small is the basement when you scanned your eyes around your surrounding.

Your team begins to check the rooms again.

Only to tell you once again, there's really no sign of a trapdoor. "Y/n, are you sure there's none you missed out from the CCTV?" Price gently asked you as he knows how you take pride of your memorizing and monitoring skill to your heart. Trying not to hurt your feeling.

Your frown deepened when you heard his question. "I'm 100% sure, captain. I also checked the CCTV again and again when I maneuvering you all through the building. Especially the first floor because they didn't have any sight for the room in there." You explained, your voice become frustrated in the end of your sentences.

"I'm sure of that." You add.

The team, now gather in the hallway, looking at each other. Also confused to where the trapdoor is. Trying to think fast about every possible variables where it would be.

Frustrated to the silence, you angrily take out your gun then shooting the trapdoor until your mags is empty. Just to relieve your annoyance.

Ghost head immediately snapped towards the distinct sound in a direction. "Chamber, is that you?"

"What?"

"The shooting."

"So what? It's not like I'm not allowed to shoot."

"Do it again."

"Huh?"

"Just do it."

Still very much annoyed, you reload your gun then starting to shoot the trapdoor again until you're running out of ammo.

All team now also heard the distinct sound of shooting. They immediately looking for the source. Only to find it's from the third room. Stepping inside the room, they look towards each other. Then without a word, they start to move all the cupboard from the corner.

And finally, they found the trapdoor under one of the giant cupboard. The iron trapdoor has marks from your shots. Then Ghost gets down and open the lock.

A sudden light from above you make your head instantly snapped to look at it, and you immediately smile when you see Ghost opening the trapdoor.

"My savior!"

You excitedly squealed as you get up. Slinging your gun to your back, gathering all the MRE and throwing it to him.

"Catch." And he effortlessly catch them.

After you're done, you hold the folder in one hand and you quickly climb the ladder and get out from the basement. Smiling widely.

- - -

Words count : 1797.
With love, Seven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.8K 17
Everyone had only known about the Seven Deadly Sins, but, how are they supposed to react when their all broken from a spell that locked their memorie...
3.9K 109 23
well it is the better version of you and I. I feel I did not put my all I'm the first one but join me in this journey I want to release all my pain i...
39.1K 396 27
"They call her The Killer Crow. she doesn't speak much, doesn't like being around much people, and likes being alone. Unless you want to die try talk...
2.6K 107 34
When Lila gets jealous of the lovebirds- Adrien and Marinette, her akumatization leads to Marinette falling in the hands of Monarch. How will Marinet...