Parker Brothers

By KamyraJordan

Peter has a brother. A secret brother that no one knows about, not even the Avengers. One day Aunt May unfort... More

Death of Aunt May
Getting Settled In
Cooper's Birthday
All Good Things Must Come To An End
Noah and Nova/First Day Of School
First Day Of School Part 2
A/N
First Day of School Part 3
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.1
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.2
Hospitalized
Family Reunion Pt.1
Paxton's Day With Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.2
Meeting Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.3
Caught?/Family Reunion Pt.4
Home Alone/Family Reunion Pt.5
Paxton's Birthday Pt.1
Paxton's Birthday Pt.2
Red Room Takeover
Immobilized
Home Sweet Home
Natasha's Birthday
Natasha's Birthday Pt.2
Christmas Day
New Home?
New Home Pt.2
New Year's Eve Troubles
The Start Of A Beautiful Friendship
Always gone
Barney and Peter
Barney and Paxton
All Day, All Kids
Back to School Pt.1
Paxton's Secret
Kidnapped Pt.1
Break-In
Training and arguments
Grounded and training
Aunt Laura's secret
Paxton's Recovery Pt. 1
Paxton's Recovery Pt.2

Kidnapped Pt.2

17 1 0
By KamyraJordan

March 16th, 2017

Fury

I wake up and I'm in a chair with my hands tied behind my back. Looking around, I see two 8 guards total in the room, two by each wall. One of the guards notices me and walks over to me. 

"So, you're the famous Nick Fury?" He asks with an accent, offering his hand.

"And you're crazy," I say, staring at his hand. 

"Whatever. You're our prisoner, you can't judge," He says, retracting his hand, and taking a few steps back.

"I'll judge you if I want to," I tell him, letting out a grunt when I'm punched in the face. 

"That'll happen if you don't listen to us," He says. I let out a small chuckle.

"You think that's funny?" He asks, punching me in the stomach and then the face. 

"I would think if you knew who I was, you would know I was trained for this," I tell him as he punches me in the face. 

"Just you wait until the boss comes down here. Then you're dead," He says. 

"Yeah, okay," I sneer, not believing him.

"Just wait," He says, walking toward his previous spot.

I only had to wait 5 minutes before an old guy dressed in all black walked into the room. All the guards immediately bowed before standing up. He walked over to me. 

"This is Nick Fury?" He asked, turning to one of his goons.

"Yes, sir. Alive, just as you asked," The guard said. 

The man nodded before crouching down to my height. He motioned his guard over with his hand, whispering into his ear. The guard walks behind me and uncuffs my hands. With my hands now free, I punched the guy in front of me in the face, before dodging the gun that almost hit me. 

I fought the guy with the gun, managing to get the gun from him. I hit him over the head with the gun before spraying the bullets at the other guards. Some hid, while others shot their gun. All the guys were dead. I was heading for the stairs before I was stopped.

"Freeze," I heard and felt cold metal on my neck. 

"Kneel and drop the gun," The voice said, pressing harder against my neck when I didn't drop my gun.

I sighed, but knelt and dropped the gun. The guy slowly kicked the gun away from us. 

"Turn around," He commanded. 

I smirked and turned around, lunging for the guy. He shot at me, but I easily avoided the shot and wrestled him for the gun. I had more possession over the gun, so I hit the gun over his head, and he dropped to the ground. I ran up the stairs into a kitchen filled with more guards. I quickly hid behind the counters. 

I sighed as I realized, I had to fight off 5 more waves. Just as I was getting ready to fight this wave an explosion went off. I stood up behind the counter and saw my agents fighting the guards. In the reflection of a pot, I saw a guard sneaking up behind me. As he was lunging at me, I knocked him out with the pot. 

"I see you boys got my message," I said to one of the agents as I knocked the last guy out.

"Yeah, we had a little run-in with Jessica and Justin," He says.

"Peter and Paxton's parents?" I asked, and he nodded. 

"Yeah, we had Dasiy run a quick scan of who they were," He clarifies and I nod. 

"What happened during the run-in," I questioned, heading toward the front door. 

"We got your message and headed toward the location when they blocked the streets," He says, leading me to a car. 

I get in the driver's seat and he gets in the passenger. I drive towards the SHIELD base, while the agent explains the situation.

"I left the car to talk, but they blasted me back. The other shield agents saw and started shooting their guns at them," He said, swallowing two pain pills, before handing me two. 

"This angered, Jessica and Justin, so this rocket launcher thing appeared out of nowhere and started spraying us. We had to evacuate," He finishes as I pull into the base. 

"Were you guys followed?" I asked, exiting the car.

"No, some shield agents went with me. We figured if we split up they would have to decide who to follow," He explains and I nod.

"Is Daisy still here?" I asked, typing the passcode in. 

"Yeah, she's in the interrogation room with Coulson and May," He says and I nod.

"You did well today, agent. Go rest," I told him, and he nodded, running off.

I headed toward the interrogation room, to see who we had in our custody. I typed the password in and stood next to Coulson and May in the room. 

"Who is this?" I asked, looking at the young man through the glass.

"Jackson Arnold. Former Shield agent, but was helping Jessica and Justin know where we were," Coulson says. 

"How long has she been in there?" I asked, watching as the man's mouth moved a mile a minute.

"10 minutes," Coulson said.

"He broke too easy," May scoffed. 

"Not everyone can be as amazing as you are, May," Coulson said as May blushed the tiniest.

"Take your flirting somewhere else," I said, disgusted. 

Daisy walks out of the room and hands me a file. 

"He says this is the list of Shield agents who have betrayed us for Jessica and Justin," She says as she walks toward the door.

"Wait!! Where are you going?" I asked as she opened the door.

"I can't be here anymore. I'll send these Shield agents here, but after that, I'm done with this case," She says, closing the door behind her. 

"What's wrong with her?" I questioned. 

"She used to know him when he was younger and they were fighting a lot before, so it might've been something he said," May informs. 

"Alright, well you want to take over the integration?" I asked May, and she nodded. 

"I'll be in my office, call me if you find something out," I told her, and she nodded.

I walked to my office and saw Daisy on the couch petting Goose. I shut the door and Daisy looked up. She looked at me but didn't say anything. I sat in my chair and opened my e-mails. 

"I'm sorry," Daisy said, after a few minutes.

"Sorry for what?" I asked, still looking at my e-mails. 

"Sorry, I can't do this case," She says.

"I'm so stupid!!" She screams, throwing a pillow on the ground.

"Hey, you're not stupid," I said, walking toward the couch.

"I am. I'm so stupid," She said, covering her face with her hands as tears slipped down her face. 

"Can I sit next to you?" I asked and she nodded, moving over to make room.

"You're not stupid. You're smart and courageous, and fearless, and caring," I told her as she shook her head.

"How can I be any of those, if I'm crying in my boss's office!!" She screams. 

"Hey, you know every shield agent cries in my office once in a while. May, Hill, Romanoff, Coulson, Rogers, Barton, everyone," I tell her. 

"Yeah, but," She says, but I cut her off.

"But, what? You're wonderful just like them," I told her, and she smiled. 

"You think so?" She asked and I nodded.

"I know so," I told her and she nodded.

I got up and headed toward my desk to resume my e-mails. My phone pinged and I picked it up.

-

Maria Hill

Hey, Nick

What's up, Hill

Jessica and Justin are on their way to the base

Natasha and the Avengers are coming back 

You think you can hold them off long enough

Already on it

-

"Daisy, you want to go put the base on lockdown?" I asked and she nodded, running out of the room. 

I grabbed the microphone and started speaking.

"All Shield agents, we're going into lockdown. I repeat, All Shield agents, we're going into lockdown." I said, grabbing my gun from under the desk.

I locked my office before running to the meeting room. Coulson, May, and Daisy we're already there. 

"What's happening?" Daisy asks. 

"Jessica and Justin are coming here. And Natasha and the gang are coming back," I told them. 

"How long do you think it'll take them to get in?" Daisy asked.

"Not awhile, since we have some traitors among us," I said as an explosion in the room went off.

We all flew through the air. I hit my head on the glass desk and passed out. 

-

A/N: I'm finally on spring break!! I'm still crippled tho, which sucks, but hopefully, on the 29th I'll be off of crutches. I might post a new chapter for Johansson Twins Today, but if I can't, I'll do it tomorrow. Also, I love AOS, so I had to include Daisy in this one. And I also love soft Nick Fury. Proofread by Grammarly cuz we love Grammarly. 

BYE-BYE POOKIE BEARS!!!

Word Count: 1482

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2K 69
Penny is Peter's ½ sister. They have the same mother, but different dads (their mom died in her sleep suddenly when Penny was six months old and thei...
112K 2.6K 18
Unfortunatly Aunt May was killed, Peter ended up in an orphanage (age 12). Now 14, he was suprisingly adopted by two famous suerheros. He will devel...
50.4K 1.7K 9
Peter Parker. One name every Avenger knew as family but do they really know him? His situation? His job? His responsibility? .....His life? Peter h...
290K 5.4K 26
When Peter gets a call for help, the team may or may not end up finding out about his twin sister. Maddie quickly forms a close relationship with the...