Red Room Takeover

Natasha

I had told the boys I had to go on a mission. It wasn't a lie, but It wasn't the whole truth. Ever since Yelena had contacted me saying the Red Room was still active. I knew that I had to find where it was. And with the approval of Nick, SHIELD was helping me locate the Red Room. It only took us six months, but we figured out where the Red Room was. So Yelena and I, with help from Mom and Dad, headed to take down the Red Room. 

(So this whole chapter is about the video above)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Make her suffer," Dreykov comments as he leaves the room.

The widows gather together while Natasha comments," I don't wanna hurt you. You don't wanna hurt me,"

Three widows attack first, while Natasha easily dodges all attacks. Natasha swings her baton at one, taking the widow down. Another widow kicks her in the leg, making her fall slightly. She dodges the punch that was coming and grabs that widow's arm. Still holding the widow's arm, she kicks another widow in the stomach. And kicks another one in the face. She finally lets go of the widow's arm and knees her in the face.

One widow comes flying out of nowhere and kicks her in the stomach, making her go flying back into a table. Another widow comes, trying to slice her with a knife. Natasha dodges the attack, shooting another with her widow bites. The widow with the knife swings at her face, and Natasha takes the chance and pins the widow's knife to the table. The widow and her roll around the table, still fighting over the knife. 

Another widow comes in with a baton, slicing the space between them. Natasha quickly unravels and punches the widow in the face. The widow then kicks Natasha in the face. She lets out a cry of pain. Another widow flips her over her, making her go flying away. Natasha quickly sits up and starts shooting the widows with her widow bit. She knocks down most of them until one widow comes in with a baton. 

Natasha dodges the baton and quickly starts fighting with the widow. The widow backs her up into a wall with the baton choking her. Two more widows come and help her until Natasha disconnects the baton. All three widows stumble backward. Natasha takes one of the two pieces of baton and swings at the widow in front. The widow tries to knock her off the ground with a kick, but Natasha kicks her in the back. She goes flying forward. Another widow comes and starts choking her with her hand. 

She electrocutes the widow with her baton, holds the widow's arm behind and back, and shoves her down to the ground with the baton. Another widow does some weird thing, and she goes flying backward in the air. While in the air, another widow grabs her arms and shoves her into the desk. She slides off the desk onto the floor, crying out in pain. All the widows circle her. 

She tries to stand up but is kicked in the head. She yells in pain and turns around, crawling the other way. Another widow slides and kicks her in the head, making her yell out in pain again. She tries to stand up with her arms, but a widow kicks her arms, making them fall back down. She reaches out, trying to electrocute one with her widow bite. The same widow holds her arm down. Natasha kicks that widow away.

Another widow holds her up so she's on her knees and starts choking her. One by one, the widows all start kicking her in the face. All of a sudden, a medium-sized canister that's beeping flies towards them. It explodes mid-air, and red dust flies everywhere. Then Yelena comes into view. Natasha looks up at the red mist before looking back down. Next, we see a close-up of a widow's eyes. It's red. She looks up at the red mist, confused. Then, all the widows look up, confused at the red mist.