Nekos and Inus {SkyLox}{Mpreg}

Av ShiningSouless

In the world only 6 people are either a neko or a Inu. The rest are humans. Nekos and lnus are not suppose to... Mer

As a child
School
Awkward
New friends?
Me too
Them too
Playing
Training
I'm fine
I think I love him
What could go wrong?
If only
Dad?
Thunder
Maid
Forgiven
Brice
Trying to recover
Back to hell-I mean school
Bad news
Break downs
First test
Finally back
Sensitive (smut)
The promise
Injured again
Surprise
I give you my heart
Until the day I die
Water
Truth or Dare
Reasoning
Merome's dare
Jin
Herobrine
Changes
Little puppy
Sky
Wake up
Woof?
New pillow?
Hello, my name is John
Cute
John and Zack
Glowing eyes
Forgive me
Familiar faces
Movie Date
Office
Lunch Break
Park
Picnic
Couple time
Someone's getting naked
Months later
Water broke
I love him
Epilogue
So um...Hey
I was tagged!

SetoSolace's dare

3.7K 130 93
Av ShiningSouless

Chapter 34: SetoSolace's dare

~Ty's POV~

~week time skip~

I woke up and Adam wasn't next to me. I sat up in the bed and stretched before getting up, I stripped down and put some black jeans on and a black shirt with Adam's red hoodie. Even if I didn't hind my ears and tail, I still love wearing hoodie. They are so comfortable.

I walked downstairs to see Adam on the couch eating eggs "morning babe." Adam says once he notices I'm in the room "morning." I respond "your food is on the counter." Adam said "thank you." I said and grab my plate of eggs. I sit beside him as we eat in silence.

I grab both our empty plates and put them in the dish washer to be cleaned later. I walk back to the couch and sit down next to Adam. He wraps him arm around my shoulders and kisses my temple.

All of a sudden the door bell goes off. I got up and walked to open the door for whoever is there. When I opened the door, a unfamiliar man and woman was standing at the door. They looked to be 2-3x my age.

"Who is it?" Adam asked "I don't know, can you come here?" I asked as the couple stared at me. Adam walked into view and when he saw the man and woman standing there, his eyes went wide.

"Mom? Dad? What are you guys doing here?" Adam asked "we are checking on you like good parents." His mother smiled "and who is this, is he your roommate?" Him father asked "well..you see.." Adam trailed off not wanted to tell him parents "ya, I'm his roommate." I smiled at them "it's very nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Dahlberg, my name is Tyler." I said in a friendly tone "what a kind young boy." His mom said.

"Sweetie, is it ok if we stay here for a few days?" His mother asked "umm..?" Adam looked at me and I nodded slightly "sure, I'll show you your guest bedroom." Adam took them upstairs.

I walk over to the couch and pick up Luna would is curled up in a ball. When she sees me, she lets out a loud meow, stretching her back.

Adam walks down the stairs and falls onto the couch with a sigh "sorry babe, my parents don't know I'm gay." Adam told me and looked over at me with an apologetic look "it's ok, you can tell them when you're ready." I tell him. He smiles and ruffles my hair "you are too kind, love." Adam teases and I blush slightly.

He gives me a peck on the lips and just a second later, his parents were coming down the stairs. They sat on the two chairs in front of us "so Adam, do you have a girlfriend yet?" He mom asked "no." He simply retorts "what about you Tyler?" His dad asked "no, I don't." I said more kindly then Adam "do you have your eyes on someone?" Him mom asked me, I quickly glanced at Adam "if you mean if I'm in love, than yes." I said "Awww, who's the lucky girl?" She asked "umm?" I blushed and looked down "oh I get it, shy love." She chuckled.

"So, how long have you been roommates?" Mr. Dahlberg asked "about a year." I said, glancing at Adam.

"Ahh!" Mrs. Dahlberg yells and pulls her feet up "something touched me!" She shouts. I look beneath her to see Luna. I laugh and walk over, picking her up I sit back down next to Adam "sorry, it was just Luna." I said and smiled apologetically "you have a cat?" She asked "ya. It was a present." I said.

"That's sweet. So Tyler, you're a hybrid like Adam?" She asked when she can clearly see my ears and tail "ya, I'm a neko." I said "but Adam's a Inu, how does that work?" His father asked "we made it work, we didn't see any reason to hate each other, all we cared is that we were the same." Adam says. His parents nod. I wonder how they would react if they found out Adam and I are dating.

"So Mrs. and Mr. Dahlberg, what do you do for a living?" I asked "please Tyler, call us Grace and Peter." Grace said kindly, I nodded and smiled. "I'm a nurse and Peter works for the government." Grace explains "interesting. Does work ever get hard on you?" I asked "sometimes but not really." Peter says.

"Meeeeeoooow~" Luna looks up at me and cries loudly. I start to pet her and she starts purrs then she lays back down on my lap. I smile don't at her, she was just too cute. I then hear a beeping upstairs and I excuse myself. I walk into mine and Adam's room and see my phone went off.

I grabbed my phone and see I got a text from Brice.

'You never told us you were taking truth and dares. You let merome do it, can me and Seto dare Adam to do something?'

'I'll talk to Adam about it, we'll come over to your house today if he says yes.' I respond

'Thanks Ty!' Brice says. I put my phone down and lay on the bed. Luna crawls next to my cheek and lays down. I stretch her head gently and she purrs softly. The bedroom down opens and Adam enters. He closes and locks the door behind him.

He gets onto the bed and lays on top of me "I'm not sure when I'm going to tell my parents, I want to because I can't stand not being able to kiss you in front of them." Adam sighed while running his fingers through my hair.

He leans up and gives me a kiss on the lips "what if they question why we sleep in the same bed?" I asked "just say that it's natural for best friends to do that. I'm going to go to sleep with you in my arms with or without them questioning." Adam said "but what if they wake us up and they see us cuddling?" I asked again "babe, don't worry about it." Adam laughs and kisses me. "What if they see us kiss?" I asked. Adam laughs before answering "then it would be a good time to tell them we are dating."

I nod "Brice and Seto want to give you a dare. They want us to come by their house if we agree." I said "why not, it might be fun." Adam agrees "ok! So we can tell your parents and leave!" I perk up.

He rolls off me and stands up, dragging me up with him. Me pulls me to the door but stops, he turns around and cups my face "what's wro-!" He cuts me off by kissing me. He licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth, he slides his tongue in and battles with mine, he obviously won. He pulls away and looks at my flustered face "I just wanted to do that because I know damn well my parents would kill me if they saw me French kissing someone." Adam said. I nodded and Adam unlocked the door. We both walk downstairs and saw Grace and Peter talking on the couch.

"Mom, dad, me and Ty are going to a friends house." Adam said and already starts to make his way to the door, grabbing his keys along the way "bye Mr. and Mrs. Dahlberg." I waved and followed Adam to the car.

I buckled up as I got in the passenger seat on Adam's car. He started the car and pulled out of the drive way. "My parents seem to like you." Adam says "they think, you are very kind and my mom says that your a handsome young boy, and I couldn't agree with her more, baby." He says and puts his hand on my thigh "I'm not that love able." I admit "are you joking! You're the most love able thing I've every seen, I'm surprised no boy has gone after you yet?" Adam asked "that's because they know my boyfriend will beat them up if they come near me." I joke, Adam laughs "That's true. If anyone try's to steal you alway from me, I will kill them." Adam says.

I kiss him cheek as we pull into SetoSolace's driveway. We get out of the car and walk up to the door. I know on the door and Seto answers it "Adam! Momma-Ty! Come inside!" Seto says with joy "woah, woah, woah, momma-Ty? Really Seto?" I question, Adam puts his hand over his mouth and tries not to laugh.

I groan and grab Adam's hand, pulling him inside. "Adam! Mother Ty! Welcome!" Brice greets "mother Ty?! Really guys?!" I yell. They all burst into laughter "come on, we can see the small bump you know?" Seto laughs. I looked down at my once flat stomach, now a little bump has taken its place. It's hard to notice far away but up close, you can see it more clearly.

I blushed heavily and huffed. Adam kisses the side of my head. I sighed "so what's the dare you wanted Adam to do?" I asked "I dare you to become Ty's personally servant for a day whenever he wants to." Seto says "umm, ok?" Adam says "so whenever I what Adam to be my servant I just tell him?" I ask "yup, but only for one day." Seto says "ok done." I chirp.

"Is that all you wanted or can we leave?" Adam asked "that will be all, your free to go." Seto smiles widely at us. "Ok, come on babe, let's go." Adam says and grabs my hand "I feel like it was a waste coming here when they could have just texted up or skyped us." I admitted as we walk to Adam's car "don't get me wrong, I love seeing them, I just don't get why we had to come here just for a dare that could have been sent by text." I I said as got in the car, Adam got in the drivers seat "I agree, but at least it got me away from my parents, I love them but I love you more, and I wish to show you my love, but I can't with my parents around." Adam says making me blush.

"What don't we just tell your parents?" I asked "because I don't know if they will accept me, I don't want anything to come in the middle of our relationship but my family has seemed to get in the way of it." Adam says and starts driving to our house "I want to tell them, it already seems they like you but, will they accept you as a son?" Adam asked.

I haven't even thought of that, Adam's parents are going to be my mother-in-law and father-in-law. "I-I don't know. I hope they do. Even if they don't, that wouldn't make me wanna be with you any less." I said as we pull into our driveway.

We got out of the car "don't worry love, they will most likely accept you." Adam kissed me and opened the front door.

"That didn't take you long." Grace said as soon as her noticed us "well, they only wanted to tell us one thing and then we left." Adam said. Luna scratched at the bottom of my jeans, begging to be picked up. I gently lifted her off the ground and held her to my chest. Adam scratched her head and went upstairs. I sat down on the couch.

"So Ty, what do you do for a living?" Grace asked "well, me and Adam are YouTubers." I said "what are YouTubers?" Peter asked "we record videos and post them on YouTube for people to see." I explain poorly. Grace and Peter nod "where did Adam go?" His mother asked "I don't know." I glance up at where Adam left.

"Umm, Tyler?" I glance at Grace "yes?" I asked "can I maybe, hold Luna?" She asked. I smiled at her "sure." I walk other to her and place Luna in her arms. Luna meowed at me, confused. I sat next to Mrs. Grace and scratched behind Luna's ear. Luna purred and rubbed her head against Grace's hand.

Luna starts to move in Grace's arms and Grace starts to freak out. I laugh and take Luna out of her arms and cuddle her into my chest. She instantly calms down.

"Phew, I thought I did something wrong." Grace said, putting a hand on her chest "haha, no, she just really likes me and Adam." I chuckled "oh, ok." Grace said "in gonna go see what Adam is doing." I said and got up. I walked upstairs and into the room Adam went into.

"Dammit Barney!" Was the first thing I heard Adam said when I walked into the room "Adam?" I asked, he took the left side off his ear and turned to me "oh, hey babe." Adam said "hey, I just wanted to see what your doing." I said and walked up to him "I'm just recording GTA 5 with Barney, Jin and Ross." He said "ok." I put Luna on his shoulder. She meowed in Adam ear and he laughed.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into him lap "Adam?" I asked and he smiled, nuzzling his face in my hair "Adam? Adam what are you doing?" I heard Barney say from his headphones "nothing." Adam said and rubbed my ears and muted his mic "umm, Adam?" Jin asked.

"I'll just edit this part out." Adam smirk and slammed his lips against mine. I kissed back and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. "Mhmm~" I moaned in his mouth as he strokes my sides up and down. I wove my fingers through his hair and slightly yanked on his head.

"A-Adam." I moaned as he kisses down my neck, he bit down on my sensitive skin, leaving a noticeable hickey. "ADAM WHAT THE HELL, WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME!" Jin yelled. Adam took off his headphones and dropped them on the floor, without taking his mouth away from my neck.

He put his hand up my shirt and pulled my shirt off. He took his hurt off as well and reconnected our lips. "ADAM!!!" I heard Jin yell from the headphones. Adam unbuttoned my pants and slowly slid them off, along with my boxers.

We pulled away from making out and he looked at each other. "I love you, Adam." I said "I love you too, Ty." Adam said.

~mini time skip~

I agreed to watch Adam play GTA on the pull-out couch we have in his recording room. I was wrapped up in a warm, white blanket. I was still naked by the blacker was from my waist down as I was laying on my stomach. I was hugging a fluffy pillow in my hands. Adam also had his shirt off as he unplugs his headphones so I could heard. He also set up a small speaker and mic on the floor in front of the couch so I could join in on the conversation.

"ADAM! WHETE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" Jin yelled "I'm sorry I have a boyfriend." Adam said smirking and I blushed "whatever. Let's play GTA now?" Barney asked "sure, but first, everyone this is my boyfriend Ty, Ty this is Jin, Ross, and Barney." Adam said "hi!" I cheered on the mic "nice to meet the special man in Adam's life." Barney said and I blushed a light pink "you too." I said.

"Let's start recording again." Adam said "remember, we cut this part out." He continues "ok." Jin said "ok, hey guys! Sky here! And I'm here with Jin, Barney and...-ROSS! ITS ROSS!" Adam said laughed "and we are playing Grand Theft Auto five. But-I have a special guest on the background. It's my baby, Ty!" Adam said and I giggled. I love him so much

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

28.3K 895 24
"Hearts are often broken by words that are unspoken." MPREG Sequel to Leave Me Speechless. Seto and Brice are finally married and living their lives...
31.6K 609 18
Kagome runs away after Inuyasha chose Kikyo. Will this sadness ever go away? When she ran away she had discovered something about her powers, her tru...
161K 5.8K 40
This is a Kagome and Sesshomaru Fanfiction! Imagine the possibilities. Kagome wasn't human, she isn't Kikyo's reincarnation and her family is a bunch...
583 17 16
hlo every one!!! so this is my 1st time writing a story..so if i did any mistake then let me know....and if you guys like my story ideas then also pl...