Little Brother?! ( Classroom...

By Beigomamember

A typical Cote X OC fanfiction with a rather different background setting. I could at least assure you of tha... More

A/N and OC info
V1. Chapter 1 - His name's Ayanokouji?
V1. Chapter 2 - Same Answer
V1. Chapter 3 - Your name's Too long
V1. Chapter 4 - Let them Realize it
V1. Chapter 5 - My Theory was Correct
V1. Chapter 6 - That'd be Enough from You
V1. Chapter 7 - Try not to Hold Back
V1. Chapter 8 - I'd Like a Popsicle
V1. Chapter 9 - I Don't use Medicine
V1. Chapter 10 - I Like it Cold
V1. Chapter 11 - I'd rather Avoid Trouble
V1. Chapter 12 - If Things go Wrong
V1. Chapter 13 - Not the Regards Part
V1. Chapter 14 - I want the Truth
V1. Chapter 15 - I wanted Freedom
V2. Chapter 16 - I'll be Back
V2. Chapter 17 - It's a Business talk
V2. Chapter 18 - Sorry for the Trouble
V2. Chapter 19 - Don't Step into My Matters
V2. Chapter 20 - I did Warn You
V2. Chapter 21 - Practicing to Not Faint
V2. Chapter 22 - Clean this Up
V2. Chapter 23 - His Mind games Again

School Database

759 18 7
By Beigomamember

As of 7/1

Name: Takahashi Sora
Class: First Year, Class D
Student ID: S01T004725
Club Affiliations: None
Date of Birth: September 23rd

Evaluation
Academic Ability: A
Intelligence: A
Decision Making: C
Physical Ability: A-
Cooperativeness: E

Comments from the Interviewer
A child prodigy or even a natural-born genius, he is a candidate for Class A. This student has shown auspicious results in the entrance exam. However, his placement was determined due to his lack of experience with school and social life. He lacks cooperativeness and it was quite a hassle to make him understand that he needed to take the interview in order to join this school. His attitude needs a lot of work as he refused to answer most of the questions we've asked him. He's quite reserved and barely talks about anything on his own accord which would affect his social school life. His placement would have been in at least Class B if it wasn't for his unwillingness to cooperate and lack of experience with the outside world. 

Notes from Homeroom Instructor
He's an incredibly talented student when it comes to observation. His observation skills are keen to the point he deduced most of the information just in the first month. And he's one of the highest-scoring students in the entire first year. His attitude however has a lot to work on. He has a reserved personality which makes him refuse to talk unless it's necessary and he lacks cooperativeness. I've personally observed that his experience of the outside world is lacking too. But recently, he has contributed to the class several times which he determined to be for his own benefit. Currently, he's making slow progress in getting along with the students. But, his social life still needs a lot of work as he always stays alone by himself. I will need to keep monitoring him closely as there are other attributes I still can't figure out about him yet. 

(Please. This is what the 'school' has observed about him. Most of his actions were performed out of the school's focus like cameras meaning they had no idea of his real skills. Though I'd like to give him an A+ in intelligence and academics if possible, the Canon school database had no student with an A+ in anything. Not even Sakayanagi in academics and Sudou for physical abilities.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 12.5K 35
Rimuru, after successfully repelling Velgrynd, the catastrophic dragon, takes his well-earned break. But, unfortunately, his break gets cut short aft...
679K 22.9K 114
A bored Rimuru Tempest accompanies Diablo when he goes to meet with an old friend in the Netherworld. What will happen when he meets an out-of-place...
37.7K 2.6K 86
The idea was originally found in A_Bored_Reader Undertale ideas for stories that hit me like the brick called Reborn! I asked permission to use it. R...
492K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...