INVISIBLE STRING | BRADY NOON

By evangelinegomez13

"š“øš“·š“® š“¼š“²š“·š“°š“µš“® š“½š“±š“»š“®š“Ŗš“­ š“øš“Æ š“°š“øš“µš“­ š“½š“²š“®š“­ š“¶š“® š“½š“ø š”‚š“øš“¾" š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› Amy, a sma... More

cast
intro
dreams and dares
lights, camera, action!
the final callback
football match
bonding with brady
rehearsals
recap
set life
late night drives
behind the scenes
sparks fly
and that's a wrap!
recap II
anti hero
šŸ“øšŸ“ø
this is me trying
perfect
vogue
oscars
dress
loml
love is embarrassing
mixed signals
idk anything but ik i miss you
so long, new jersey
down bad
begin again

someone you loved

79 5 0
By evangelinegomez13

BRADY'S POV:
"i let my guard down, and then you pulled the rug, I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved"

(play the "night we met" by lord huron while reading this chapter)

I lied to Amy about my manager calling me, it was actually Connor calling but I didn't tell her because I wanted it to be a surprise.

"Yo, Connor," I greeted, trying to sound chill but totally failing.

"Brady, dude, have you asked Amy yet?" Connor's voice sounded urgent, like he was about to give me a major pep talk.

I hesitated, feeling kinda guilty. "Nah, man, not yet," I admitted, my stomach doing somersaults.

Connor let out this big sigh, like he was disappointed in me or something. "Bro, what's the hold up? You gotta make a move before someone else swoops in."

I swallowed hard, feeling the pressure building up. "I know, Connor. I've got a plan, though," I said, trying to sound more confident than I felt.

"What's the plan, dude?" Connor asked, sounding curious.

I took a deep breath, trying to psych myself up. "Listen, I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend tonight, at Hector's party. I'll ask the DJ to play her favorite song, Daylight and I'll pop the question then. It's gonna be the perfect moment, alright?"

Connor didn't say anything for a sec, but I could tell he was down with it. "Solid plan, Brady. Just go for it, man. I'm rooting for you."

"Thanks, Connor. I'll hit you up later and let you know how it goes," I said, feeling pumped up and ready to make my move.

As I ended the call, I felt a renewed sense of purpose wash over me. Tonight was the night. I was going to take a chance on love, even if it meant risking everything. And as I made my way back to Amy, my heart beat with anticipation, ready to seize the moment and make it mine.

As I plunged back into the chaos of Hector Fort's party, my heart thrummed with anticipation. I was on a mission to find Amy, to finally ask her to be my girlfriend and put an end to the uncertainty swirling between us.

But in the midst of the pulsating crowd, Amy was nowhere to be seen. Panic surged through me as I pushed through the throngs of people, my eyes darting around in search of her familiar figure.

"Have you seen Amy?" I shouted over the blaring music, but my words were lost in the loud music.

I whipped out my phone, dialing Amy's number in a desperate attempt to reach her. But the call went unanswered which didn't surprise me because it was impossible to hear anything let alone a ring tone because of how loud the music was.

Time stretched on agonizingly as I continued my fruitless search, my anxiety mounting with each passing second. What if something had happened to her? What if I never got the chance to tell her how I felt?

Just when I was about to give up hope, a familiar voice broke through the chaos. It was Ryan, his expression mirroring my own concern as he hurried over to me.

"Brady, have you seen Amy?" he asked, his voice tinged with worry.

I shook my head, my heart sinking at the thought of Amy being lost in the crowd. "No, I haven't. I've been looking everywhere, but she's nowhere to be found."

Together, Ryan and I scoured the party, calling out Amy's name amidst the sea of faces. But as the minutes ticked by, the knot of fear in my stomach only tightened, leaving me gripped by a sense of dread.

And then, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted her. Or at least, someone who looked eerily like her, standing in a secluded corner with Hector. My heart clenched with a mixture of fear and disbelief. I knew Amy would never betray me like that, but the sight still filled me with a sense of unease.

Despite my instincts screaming at me to turn away, I approached, hoping to dispel my doubts. But as I approached, my worst fear came true. It was Amy, her face flushed with embarrassment as Hector leaned in close, his intentions unmistakable.

A surge of pain shot through me, my heart shattering into a million pieces at the sight before me. I felt like I had been punched in the gut, the betrayal cutting me to the core. I turned away, unable to bear the sight any longer.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I stumbled back, the weight of the truth crushing me beneath its weight. I had trusted Amy with my heart, and she had shattered it into a million pieces. I felt like a fool for ever believing that she could love me back, for ever thinking that we could have a future together. But even as the pain threatened to consume me, a small voice in the back of my mind whispered words of doubt.

Maybe there was more to the story than met the eye. Maybe there was a reason for Amy's actions, a reason that I couldn't yet understand.

With a heavy heart, I made my way out of the party, the sounds of laughter and music fading into the distance. I knew that I couldn't stay here any longer, that I needed to get away from the pain and the betrayal that surrounded me.

"Brady, it's not what it looks like," Amy's voice pierced through the haze of my anger and hurt, her words barely audible over the pounding of my heart.

I whirled around to face her, my eyes blazing with fury. "Not what it looks like? Amy, I saw you with him, I saw how close you were. Don't try to deny it."

Amy's eyes filled with tears as she reached out to touch my arm, but I recoiled from her touch as if it burned. "Brady, please, just listen to me. I can explain."

But I was beyond listening, beyond reasoning. All I could see was the image of Amy with another man, the betrayal burning like a fire in my chest. "Explain? What is there to explain, Amy? You were kissing him, for God's sake. How am I supposed to believe anything you say after that?"

Amy's tears fell freely now, her voice choked with emotion. "Brady, please, you have to believe me. It wasn't what it looked like. Hector kissed me, I didn't want it, I tried to push him away, but he wouldn't listen."

As Amy's tearful pleas fell on deaf ears, I turned away from her, my heart heavy with anger and hurt. Without another word, I made my way through the crowded room, my steps heavy with resolve.

"Brady, wait, please!" Amy's voice called out, desperate and pleading.

I paused at the door, my hand on the handle, but I couldn't bring myself to turn back.

"Brady, I swear it's not what it looks like," Amy continued, her voice shaking with emotion.

I clenched my jaw, fighting back the flood of emotions threatening to overwhelm me. "I don't want to hear it, Amy. Not now."

The sound of Amy's sobs echoed in the hallway as I stepped out into the cool night air, the sounds of laughter and music fading into the distance. But as I reached my car, a sense of unease settled over me. I couldn't leave Amy alone in that party, especially not in her current state.

With a heavy sigh, I made my way back inside, my steps purposeful as I looked for Amy amidst the crowd.

"Come on, Amy, it's time to go," I said plainly, my voice cold with anger as I reached out to take her hand.

"No, Brady, please, just listen to me," Amy pleaded, her eyes brimming with tears.

But I couldn't bring myself to listen, not after what I had seen. Ignoring her protests, I guided her out of the party and into my car, my grip firm as I buckled her into the passenger seat.

As I drove her home, Amy's cries grew louder, her pleas falling on deaf ears as I remained resolute in my silence.

By the time we reached her house, Amy had passed out from exhaustion and tears, her breathing slow and steady as I carried her inside.

"Brady, please, don't leave me," Amy whispered, her voice barely audible as I laid her down on her bed.

I hesitated, my heart aching at the sound of her broken voice. But I knew that I couldn't stay, not when the wounds were still fresh and raw.

"I'm sorry, Amy," I whispered, my voice thick with emotion. "But I can't do this right now."

And with a heavy heart, I turned and left her alone in the darkness, the weight of our broken relationship heavy on my shoulders as I made my way back to my car. And as I drove away, the echo of Amy's tearful cries haunting me, I couldn't help but wonder if we would ever find our way back to each other again.

evangeline:
this by far the saddest chapter I've ever written 😭

NEXT CHAPTER MEDIA'S RESPONSE (news headline, magazine article, instagram post) !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 42 9
Connor Noon is a popular golf player in his highschool, he's constantly surrounded by the popular girls either wanting to be with him or using him to...
298K 11.6K 52
~Dear Cupid, I like this really cute guy from my school, except he's a bad boy and a total player. What do I do? I'm a pretty shy girl. Help! Lov...
350K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
221K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...