Just Pretend

By AliDarling_

Margo Brown, twenty five year old writer is desperate to pave her own path and to get out of her small town i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - No Funny Business
Chapter 2 - Scooby Doo, Pancakes & Arcades
Chapter 3 - Noah?
Chapter 4 - Ambitious
Chapter 5 - The Show Must Go On
Chapter 6 - I'm Yours
Chapter 7 - We Happened
Chapter 8 - I Could Stay Like This Forever
Chapter 9 - No PDA In The Pool
Chapter 10 - That Boys In Fucking Love
Chapter 11 - More Than Like
Chapter 12 - Like Jellytots
Chapter 13 - I Love You
Chapter 14 - Beer Pong, Vampires & Tour Guides
Chapter 15 - Lets See Infinity Together
Chapter 16 - Living With Boys
Chapter 17 - Please Trust Me
Chapter 18 - S'mores, Big Tesco's & Canoodling
Chapter 19 - Churros & Ferris Wheels
Chapter 20 - Valentines Day
Chapter 21 - So Mar, Will You Move In With Me?
Chapter 22 - I Can't Lose Her
Chapter 23 - Welcome To The Boys Club
Chapter 24 - Starfish, Frozen Yogurt & Sadie
Chapter 25 - I Spy
Chapter 26 - Mario Kart, Fishing & Noahs Hoodie
Chapter 27 - Place Your Bets
Chapter 28 - "She's Smart As Hell Too, Which Is Fucking Hot"
Chapter 30 - But You're My Favourite Mar
Chapter 31 - Please Don't Join Us
Chapter 32 - Forever, Truths & To Us
Chapter 33 - Vegas Baby!
Chapter 34 - Perfect. Always Perfect
Chapter 35 - We Brought Snacks
Chapter 36 - Five Tickets For A Funeral
Chapter 37 - American Boys
Chapter 38 - You Guys Should Be In A Band
Chapter 39 - Don't Scare The Fairies Away Noah
Chapter 40 - It's You
Chapter 41 - Always Entwined
Chapter 42 - Everything's Black
Chapter 43 - Y'all Gotta Chill
Chapter 44 - Just Us
Chapter 45 - Wheres Nick?
Chapter 46 - She's Gone
Chapter 47 - Mrs Noah Sebastian
Chapter 48 - We're Growing Up
Chapter 49 - Found Our Home

Chapter 29 - Girls Are Fucking Weird

172 3 4
By AliDarling_

We're all gathered in the living room having our weekly movie night. Tonight's choice is Twilight since some of the boys have claimed that they've never seen it. I call bullshit since they have all been in relationships previously and most girls I know put their boyfriends through the Twilight test.

"I can't believe we're watching this shit." Folio mutters as the movie starts up.

"I think you'll love it." I tell him as I curl into Noah, his hand instantly goes to my hair and he begins to wrap it around his fingers. "It's got Batman in it. Wolves too." I continue knowing that if Noah keeps playing with my hair I'm gonna be out like a light in ten minutes tops.

"Wolves are pretty cool." Jolly says and Sadie snorts.

"You'll take that back by the last movie." Sadie tells Jolly.

"How many movies are there?" He asks her.

"Five, the last ones in two parts." Sadie explains.

"Fucking five? We're watching fucking five of these?" Folio moans.

"Dude, we'll only watch three tonight." Sadie replies sarcastically making us laugh.

"If you provide endless popcorn we can watch three." Folio smirks.

"Deal." Sadie smirks back shaking Folios hand.

"I don't think Mars gonna even make it through the first movie." Nick nods towards me.

"Are you tired baby?" Noah whispers into my ear then kisses the top of my head.

"Just cosy." I snuggle even closer into Noah his hand resting on my hip.

"I'd never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in a place of someone I love seems like a good way to go." Sadie recites along with Bella.

"Damn right in the feels." Folio groans.

"Shut up Folio. This is an educational opportunity right here. Be quiet and don't disrespect Twilight." Sadie throws a cushion at Folio which he swiftly catches. "Zip it or no popcorn." She warns him as she rests her head on Nicks shoulder. I smile over at her and she winks back. I'm happy she's happy. She deserves it.

By the end of movie number one the group is divided, half team Edward half team Jacob.

"Edward's so annoying and like "uh I'm so mysterious and edgy" Nah fuck that. Wolves are way cooler." Nick grumbles as Sadie returns to the living room with another bowl of popcorn.

"We haven't even got to the wolves, plus mysterious is sexy." She takes her seat next to Nick again.

"I agree, mysterious is sexy." I croak, my eyes feel heavy and I'm having to force them to stay open.

"We know you think that Mar." Jolly laughs to himself, throwing popcorn up in the air catching it with his mouth. Folio grabs a handful and starts to do the same, then grabs another handful and launches it at Nick.

Before I know it popcorns being thrown about the place and Twilight New Moon is the soundtrack for the chaos that's unfolding.

"Fuck off Folio." Noah laughs using me as a shield to protect himself for being pelted with popcorn. 

"Ay! Noah stop it!" I laugh, I have popcorn all in my hair. I look over at Sadie who's fishing it out of her boobs, Nicks throwing popcorn at Folio and Jollys run off to the kitchen to arm himself with fuck know what. "Fuck this, I'm not being attacked with popcorn. Jolly has the right idea." I get up from the couch making my way to the kitchen Noah doing the same.

"What you getting?" Noah asks Jolly who's digging through cupboards.

"A shield." He laughs pulling out a pan lid and then a ladle from a drawer.

"You are a smart man Jolly." Noah tells him and makes his way over to the fridge while I open the cupboards to see what there is.

"Noah." I say noticing that he's holding whip cream. He looks at me sheepishly.

"What?" I shake my head and he runs back into the living room.

"DUDE!!!!"

"NOAH FUCKING SEBASTIAN!"

"BRO FUCK OFF!!!!"

"Mar run!" Noah shouts through laughter as he runs back into the kitchen closely followed by a whip cream covered Nick who is now holding the can of cream.

"Shit." I laugh as I try to run past Nick ducking under his arm squeezing into the living room.

Jolly is cackling as he throws ladles full of popcorn at Folio. I can hear Nick and Noah squabbling in the kitchen and then Sadie tackles me to the floor straddling me so I can't move.

"Fuck! Heeeelp!" I squeal making Sadie properly belly laugh.

"There's a possibility." She sings at me while Bella's depressive episode plays on the T.V.

"Sadie!!" I try to fight her off of me but she's not for budging.

"Nicholaaaas!" Sadie screams and he comes charging into the room, Noah pulls him back pushing in front of him. I notice Noah's covered in whip cream and I start to laugh.

"Noah please help me." I hold my hand out for Noah who tries to pull me out from under Sadie and Nick sprays more whip cream onto Noah.

"Dude I didn't get you that bad!" Noah lets go of my hand to wipe the cream off of him and Nick takes the opportunity to spray the remaining whip cream over me.

"Fucksake Nicholas!" I laugh just as Sadie gets off of me and high fives Nick.

"Team work." She winks at Nick whilst Noah helps me up.

"It's everywhere!" I moan wiping the cream out of my hair. "Thanks Nicholas."

"Ay, it's your boyfriend's fault. Thank Noah." Nick laughs as he joins the popcorn fight that's still going on between Jolly and Folio.

"Thanks Noah." I scowl at him and he picks me up, my legs instinctively wrap around his waist. He licks the whip cream off of my neck forgetting people are in the room with us. "Let's go. I want a shower." I whisper in his ear barely able to keep myself together. I hear Noah groan into my neck knowing he feels the exact same.

"Where are you going?" Jolly shouts at us as we make our way out of the living room.

"To bed." Noah bluntly replies clearly not wanting to delay getting up to our room.

"Dude you'll miss the wolves!" Folio adds.

"Fuck the wolves. Team Edward forever." I say over Noah's shoulder making Sadie laugh.

"Yesss! Team Edward." She agrees as she throws a handful of popcorn at Nick.

"Girls are fucking weird."

*

Noah slams the bedroom door behind us and walks straight to the bathroom gently kicking the door open.

He's peeling my shirt off of me before I even get out of his arms. Noah smirks at me pulling his own shirt over his head as I flip on the shower. I smile at him while I  pull off my jeans, I see him swallow hard. I fucking love the way he reacts to me. His lips crash onto mine as I fumble with his cargos. He steadies my hands with his own and pulls them off, his boxers coming away with them. A groan escapes me as our kiss deepens, Noah's hand rest on my hips, his thumb slipping under my underwear playing with the string, his other unclasps my bra and then I feel him against me. I can't help but gently bite his bottom lip.

"Fuck Mar." Noah groans and I wrap my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me. I can feel his heart beating against my chest and I swear that alone makes my own heart beat faster. He slides my underwear off of me and picks me up, his lips colliding with mine again. He kisses more frantic and desperate this time like I'm the air he needs to keep him alive.

The bathrooms steaming up but neither of us can move from the way we are, completely entangled in each other.

"Noah." I whisper and he finally steps into the shower taking me with him. "Fuck." I press my hand onto his chest to steady myself. The water crashes around us, my back against the wall, I'm gasping for air.

"Shhh baby..." Noah smirks and rests his head against my shoulder. He kisses along my shoulder as he positions himself and then I feel him. I can't help but sharply inhale as he pushes himself into me. "Fuck Margo..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 2.1K 47
Faith is the youngest of the Folio family, she's grown up around her brother and his friends, supported him with everything he has done and accomplis...
5.1K 197 21
Sequel to Careful What You Wish For... Noah and Vivian have made it this far, but what does life hold for them? Will it contain more chaos, or will...
5.6K 112 43
It's Sarah's first Hard Rock concert and she gets to see Bad Omens and there he was...
14.5K 696 32
Despite Briar's carefully laid plans, she finds her life in shambles. One fateful night something terrible happens to her and Noah has to step in...