š•®š–š–†š–”š–™š–Žš–ˆ š•°š–›š–Žš–‘ ||| T...

By Neo-ff

"š”š”¶ š”£š”²š”±š”²š”Æš”¢ š”¦š”° š”°š”¢š”± š”¦š”« š”°š”±š”¬š”«š”¢ š”£š”¬š”Æ š”¶š”¢š”žš”Æš”° š”«š”¬š”“ š”žš”«š”” ā„‘ š””š”¦š””š”«'š”± š”±š”¢š”©š”© š”¶š”¬š”²... More

š•“š–“š–‹š–”š–—š–’š–†š–™š–Žš–”š–“
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸ
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸ
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸ‘
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸ’
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸ“
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸ”
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸ•
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸ–
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸ—
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸŽ
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ‘
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ’
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ“
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ”
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ•
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ–
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸŽ
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ‘
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ’
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ“
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ”
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ•
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ–
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ—
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸ‘šŸŽ
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸ‘šŸ
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸ‘šŸ
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ”ž
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸ‘šŸ’šŸ”ž

š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— šŸšŸ—

680 23 7
By Neo-ff

"Shit shit shit" you curse out and run down the street toward Shibuya station as you were about 15 minutes late for the date with Chifuyu. Your appointment took longer than you expected but you also couldn't just leave in the middle of it, so you had to wait until it was over while praying that Chifuyu doesn't think you stood him up.

At least you didn't have to go home first to put something else on as you are already wearing proper clothes and your hair was styled as well.

You round the corner and from far away you can finally see the station, hoping you'll quickly find Chifuyu as it was pretty crowded. Pushing through all the people, you look out for him before you can finally see his blond head. He's sitting on a bench, politely waiting and also looking out for you.

"Fuyu!" You call out to him and raise your hand while running towards him. His face lights up when he spots you, making him stand up and smile at you "[Y/n]!" "I'm so sorry!!" You hug him, practically jumping into his arms "My appointment took so long!! I hope you didn't wait too long?" "No, it's fine" he blushes as he embraces you too "I just came as well!"

"Oh, then I'm relieved!" You exhale, breaking the hug and placing a hand over your heart and trying to catch a breath. He looks at you up and down, studying your outfit. You're wearing a short, white skirt with a simple t-shirt that is mostly covered by a big puffer jacket and a light blue scarf. Any belongings of yours you might need is stuffed into a purse that matches the scarf.

"You look really pretty" He compliments shyly, making you smile "Thank you!" "I got us tickets for Shibuya Sky later" he stated, pulling out two tickets "Woah, that's cool! I haven't gone there since I was 6 when I begged my brothers to go" you gaps in excitement, making him smile that you like his idea and his surprise worked out.

Hooking your arm with his as you two start walking to get some Christmas shopping done, you tilt your head as you think "I want to buy Rindou some new headphones and maybe some shit for his DJ set. You have to know he really likes making music and stuff, he's pretty good at it" "Oh and what do you like?" He questions "I like painting and if you allow me to say...I'm really good at it!" You reply "But I also like baseball, my whole family is really into baseball"

"Really?" He sounds surprised and you nod "Yeah, we often go to baseball games when the season is and each of us can play too. My family is always rooting for the Yomiuri Giants!" "I know that team!" "Of course, everyone does! They ended this season with a record of 62 wins and 80 losses, finishing as fifth in the JPCL. Hiroki Kokubo got us 34 home runs" you stated.

Then you sigh a little "I wish at my school there was a girl baseball team but there are not enough girls that are interested, soo..- But at my old school I was captain of the girls baseball team and we won almost every game. Yet the principal still kicked me out when I got arrested!"

His eyes widened a little "Ah right, I remember the whispers when you got released from juvie.." "Mmh, yeah" you hum "It was a private school and they honestly just waited for me to fuck up one more time because I caused a lot of chaos there. I could have gone to another private school but I refused because they would've probably kicked me out asap when I fuck up just once, for example when I punch the daughter of a CEO in the face again-" "Wait what?! You punched the daughter of a CEO?!" He gasps in shock.

You grimace "Yeah, she really pissed me off" "Why?" "Everyone knows about my brothers and when they find out I'm their little sister, then I'm instantly a criminal too, I mean I am but damn...if you are nice to me, then I am nice to you as well. Many people know that but there are still some nutcases who just don't get it and try to start shit with me for no reason" you shrug your shoulders.

He nods in acknowledgement as he also noticed that you're living by this rule but he totally gets it. Why should you be friendly to anyone who doesn't return the same energy?

"Anyway, that's how I ended up at a public school, where I met Hina and Takemichi" you finish and he smiles "But that you were the captain of the baseball team at your old school is pretty cool! You like talking about it"

Heat creeps up your cheeks "Oh sorry, sometimes I don't realize I talk too much" "No, don't apologize" he shakes his head, thinking it's actually cute that you have such interest in something. It shows a completely different side from you and he likes that you talk about yourself, revealing more about you and basically bringing some light into the dark mystery you kind of are.

"Can you play baseball too?" You ask but he waves his hand in dismissal "No, I tried once but I'm not good and the rules are complicated, so I gave up. I prefer soccer more" "Well, if you ever want to pick it up again, you can ask me!" You grin and he nods, smiling back "I will"

"And do you already know what you want to give your family and friends for Christmas?" You question and he hums "I already got all the presents for my friends but I still need something for my mom" "Do you already have an idea?" "Yeah, she kept talking about a perfume she likes, yet she doesn't buy it because it's expensive, so I saved up some money to buy it for her" he replies and you smile "Aww~ that's nice of you!"

"I wanted to buy some perfume for Mishima too" You state and he tilts his head "Mishima?-" "He likes heavy perfumes, with top notes like leather, wood and smoke and stuff like that, you know? Very masculine" You ignore his question and he just nods "Okay", not really knowing that much about perfumes. You hum "Yeah but I don't know if I'll find that in Shibuya. I should go to Ginza when I don't find anything here because I also don't wanna by cheap shit"

Eventually you two stand in a perfumery, Chifuyu already got the perfume for his mother while you were still indecisive, "I don't knooow~" you whine and he purses his lips "I think both smell good...but they are both also really pricey" "I don't care about the prize but..-" You trail off and stare at the two falcons in your hands "Okay, you know what?" "Yeah?" "I'll get Mishi the Xerjoff Alexandria 2 because that's just him, you know?" You stated, finally making your decision.

You turn to the sales assistant "I wanna get this one with 50ml", she nods in approval with a smile "Very well" "I'd also like the Kilian Black Phantom with 50ml" you said, then looking to Chifuyu who stands beside you "Ran will like that one because he likes sweet stuff a lot" "Sounds good" He hums and you smile "Yess~"

With slightly parted lips, Chifuyu watches you pay nearly 90,000¥ in cash for the perfumes without batting an eye. The sales assistant bows her head a little as she hands you the small bag "Thank you, have a nice day"

Letting out a huff of air when you two finally exit the perfumery "Now that's finally done!" "Yeah" Chifuyu also sighs a little before he tilts his head "You said you want to get Rindou some new headphones or something for his DJ set" "Oh, yeah" you recall and hook your arm with his again as you two start walking.

You buy Rindou new headphones before you and Chifuyu do some clothing shopping as you need a dress for Christmas and he has to buy a new pair of jeans. Standing in a store, you pick out a bunch of dresses and look over to Chifuyu "You gotta help me choose one" "I'll my best" he nods and you giggle "You're silly, I think I can trust you opinion"

Gasping when an idea pops into your head "Oh my god, Fuyu! How about we pick out an outfit for each other? Like, we don't have to buy it but I wanna dress you. Please~", he nods and chuckles in agreement "Yeah, okay" "But don't peek when I'm picking something out for you now!" "We meet at the dressing rooms when we've found something?" "Yes" you smile brightly and run off into the men's section.

A few minutes later you walk into the dressing room area and see him already waiting for you there "Did you get everything?" "Yes, I even found a pair of jeans I would like to try on for myself" he nods and the two of you exchange clothes since you both decided to do that first.

He's in the dressing room right next to yours, hearing you shout "I hope you like what I picked out!" "Likewise" he laughs and you chuckle "Looks good so far, Fuyu" "Are you done?" "No, what the fuck? How fast can you change?!" "Uhm..-" "I'm almost done!" You respond "When I say go we step outside, a'right?" "All right!" He agrees.

"Go!"

Both of you step out of the dressing rooms at the same time and look at each other. Chifuyu blushes as you twirl around one time as he picks out a white babydoll-dress that has short, puffy sleeves "I love it!" "It- it suits you really well" he clears his throat, trying to hide his flushed face with a hand over his mouth.

"And do you like what I have picked out for you? I tried to go with your vibe" you questions and eye him up and down. He's dressed in blue, baggy jeans and a white button up that has thin light blue stripes with a black tie peaks out underneath the white knit jumper. With a head nod, he turns and looks into the body length mirror "I like it a lot! This is my style"

A bright smile spreads across your face and you tug on his bicep "Then you gotta get it! I'll get this dress too, I think I'll wear it for Christmas actually" "You should" he nods and then checks the price tag on the jumper he's wearing, mumbling "I can't afford that-" "I'll buy it for you then" you shrug unbothered and turn to change your clothes again but he grabs your wrist "You can't do that"

"What, why?" You frown and he shakes his head "That's too much money, [Y/n]" "Not really for me. And you like this outfit, don't you?" "I do but-" "See? Then we're gonna buy this!" You chirp and swiftly wiggle out of his grip, skipping back into the dressing room "You can't stop me from buying you this! You already bought tickets for Shibuya Sky for our date, so you can consider that outfit for you as your Christmas present!"

He stands there for another moment before looking back into the mirror, really liking the outfit you choose for him. A sigh escapes his lips as he knows he can't argue over this with you, even kinda seeing you simply buy the clothes when he's not around and then it magically sits underneath the Christmas tree all of the sudden.

After you two have argued a little bit when you also tried to pay for the jeans he needed (you lost that argument), the two of you step out of the clothing store. You blow out a long breath and notice that it's getting dark, which means even more people come outside to see the Christmas lights. Turning your head to Chifuyu as he insisted on carrying all your shopping bags "Could I hold your hand?"

"Huh?" He stares at you with widened eyes "It's so many people, I don't wanna get lost. I don't know why but that always happens" you grimace "When I was a little kid, my brothers somehow would always lose me in the crowd, especially at festivals. Ran even tied a balloon to my wrist one time, so he could find me quicker in case I do accidentally slip away"

"Oh god!" He laughs at your story and takes your hand into his, intertwining your fingers with his own ones and holding it tightly "I'll watch out that you don't get lost" "Thanks" you smile and point at your shopping bags as he has to hold them in one hand now "Are you sure you-" "Yes!!" He vigorously nods "You don't have to carry them!"

Navigating through all the people, occasionally stopping to look into a display window of a store. When you two are in another shop, you gasp when you see cute cat keychains for phones "Chifuyu, look at these! They are so cute", showing them to him. He nods and looks back at you "Do you want this? I'd buy it for you as a Christmas gift"

"We should get matching ones" you stated "We should" He agrees and looks through them "What color do you want?" "Perhaps I get a black one and you get a white one?" You suggest and he instantly nods with a smile "Yeah!"

Tying the black cat keychain to your phone when Chifuyu bought them while he ties his keychain to his phone. You smile brightly and play around with it before you hold it next to his "I like that we're matching now, I'll never remove it from my phone! Thank you, Fuyu" "No problem" he smiles back, thinking it's kind of fascinating how you casually spend thousands on clothes and perfumes but you seem more excited about an 800¥ keychain that he bought you.

The sun has setted and all the Christmas lights in Shibuya turn on, making you both look around in awe, "It's so beautiful.." you breathe out amazed as you both stand there.

"Have you ever seen something so beautiful?" You ask in a low voice as if the lights would suddenly turn off when you dare to speak too loudly. Chifuyu looks at your side profile, seeing how your eyes sparkle in light "Yeah.."

Turning your head to him, you smile brightly "We should take a picture" "Sure" he nods and you pull out your phone. You and him smile into the camera and you can see the Christmas lights in the background. He chuckles as you click through the pictures "Can you send them to me?" "Of course, I will" you nod before stuffing your phone back into your purse and rubbing your hands together since they got cold when you were holding your cell.

"Are your hands cold?" Chifuyu questions "Yeah, a little bit" you knit your eyebrows and he digs some gray knit gloves out of the pocket from his winter jacket "Put them on" "But what about you?" "Don't worry, my hands don't get cold so easily" he waves you off and chuckles a little when you just stretch your hands out for him to put them on you, which he immediately does.

"They are a little big on you but I hope it's still fine" he said and you smile "That's fine, thank you. I always have cold hands, even in the summertime. Rindou says I have Death's hands because they are cold too"

Chifuyu laughs and shakes his head "That's a little exaggerated" "Right?! But he always says that, it's so mean! I can't do anything for that" you said before shrugging your shoulders "He should be careful before I really stretch my cold, dead hands out for him"

"We should head to Shibuya Sky now" he stated after quickly glancing at his watch "Yess! I'm so excited for that, Fuyu" you said and hooking his arm with his when he holds it out to you.

A few minutes later you two are on top of Shibuya Sky, you have a big smile on your face as you hold Chifuyu's hand and point towards the Tokyo Tower and Roppongi Hills "Over there is Roppongi, my home!", he also smiles and is actually really amused that you're so excited "Yeah! Have you always lived in Roppongi?" "Yes" you nod and look over to him with a grin "And you always lived in Shibuya, right?" "Yeah" he hums.

You two look down on the bustling Scramble Crossing, seeing so many people walking before you look into the distance with a smile "I like Tokyo at night the best" "Really?" He tilts his head and you hum "Yeah, it's like my primetime. Everyone is sleeping in their beds and you can go out and do whatever you want, I really like that"

"I prefer the day instead the night" he stated and you look over to him with a smile "You are a little like Hina, like a sun", making him frown "Like a sun?" "She always shines so brightly, I like that..." "Is that why you want to save her and are so willing to help Takemitchy?" He questions.

You nod, looking off into the distance again "Yeah, there are not many people I know that resemble the sun and who I like because like I already said I prefer the darkness. Two very different personalities and they often clash against each other but sometimes they can balance each other out, do you understand?"

Chifuyu stares at your side profile as he gives your words a thought before he nods understandingly "Yeah..", thinking about his best friend who was just like you, like the night.

"That was such a great idea from you, Chifuyu" you smile after you two exit Shibuya Sky "Maybe we could do this again but that time we go to the Tokyo Tower or Roppongi Hills?" He suggests and you instantly nod "Yes, I'd love that!"

Eventually Chifuyu drives you home after you two got some hot chocolate and it was getting really late. You hop off his bike and smile at him "Thank you, Chifuyu" "No problem. Did you have fun?" He tilts his head, asking to make sure you feel the same. You nod "I did! We should do that again soon" "Yeah" he agrees. You wave him with a smile as you start walking away to your apartment building "Bye bye!"

"I'm home!" You shout and kick off your shoes before you walk into the living room area, spotting Ran exiting the kitchen with a pack of chips while Rindou stands at his DJ booth and mixes some music. Your oldest brother nods his head to you "You're late today"

"I was on a date"

Your brothers halt and stare at you as you stand there with a smile with your shopping bags in your hands. Rindou knits his eyebrows "Come again?" "I was on a date" "With who?!" Ran snaps and stomps over to you but you laugh "Hah, just kidding!! I just wanted to see y'all's reaction!"

"You're a brat" Rindou grumbles and turns his focus back on his music. Ran squints his eyes at you, looking at the shopping bags in your hands "And what did you do after your meeting?" "I did some Christmas shopping" "Uh, can I see-" "No!!" You exclaim, walking toward your room "You'll ruin the surprise!!" "You're a brat!!" He yells after you, offended that he will have to wait till Christmas to see what you got for him.

——————————————

AN:

Posting two chapters today because this one was pretty short🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 108 51
this is the rewrite one, since you already know that I deleted the previous one since all of the chapters there are messed up. And I at least try an...
93.7K 3K 37
š™”/š™£ š™‡/š™£ š™žš™Ø š™– š™œš™žš™§š™” š™¬š™š™¤ š™”š™¤š™«š™šš™Ø š™š™¤š™ š™®š™¤ š™š™šš™«š™šš™£š™œš™šš™§š™Ø š™Ŗš™£š™©š™žš™” š™Øš™š™š š™œš™šš™©š™Ø š™žš™£š™©š™¤ š™©š™š™š š™Øš™©š™¤š™§š™®. š™‰š™¤š™¬ š™Øš™š™š š™žļæ½...