The woman next door

Door JanaMontes

Moonbyul is a 22-year-old shy and introspective girl who lives with her father and doesn't know what to do wi... Meer

Delicious
A nice dinner
A matter of principles
A fun misunderstanding
The new girl
Clicking
The heat of the night
Dealing with it
Phoenix
Something new
Sugar Mommy
Lighting up fire
Out of hand
Waking up
Step by Step
Giving herself
Messing with the wrong hamster
New goals
Weakness
Marking territory
Sugar baby
Awkward
A boyfriend? A girlfriend?
Going down
Mending
Secret
Compromise
Trying to turn the page
A new neighborn

Through the window

71 2 2
Door JanaMontes

The party ended very late, and Yongsun apologized for leaving Moonbyul for so long.

The girl murmured that she understood and the older woman just thought that her lover was tired.

They drove back home, and the blonde wished goodnight without exchanging kisses with the hot neighbor, which rang a warning bell to Yongsun that something might not be right.

As they could be seen by any neighbor, the mature woman hesitated about going after the handsome girl, and that resulted in a very frustrating and uneasy night of sleep for both.

Early in the morning, the brunette kept checking through the living room window to see if the I.T. technician wouldn’t drop by to pick up Wheein. However, the blue-haired girl got down the stairs in a hurry, screaming that she was gonna be late.

Although Yongsun was worried, she decided to be patient and let the younger girl contact her. After all, they would meet later in the company.

What the short-haired woman didn’t expect was getting a simple text from Moonbyul, saying she wouldn’t go to work.

It was past noon when the I.T. technician informed her about her absence and Yongsun’s concern reached the roof.

At first, the brunette thought about canceling all her schedules to go see the blonde. Nonetheless, Hyejin stopped her and forced her to snap out of that energy.

Not that being called out by her best friend had any effect.

As soon as their business meeting through Skype with New York investors was over, the black-haired woman called Moonbyul.

After four or five failed attempts, Yongsun called the Moons’ residential number, and the grandma answered it.

__ Hello, Mrs. Moon. I am sorry to disturb you. I am very worried about Byul-yi. She never missed a day of work. And she is not answering the phone.

Clearing her throat, the old lady spoke almost secretly:

__ Ah, hello. Yongsun ssi, right?

__ Yes, that’s me. How rude of myself not to inform who was speaking...

The grandma asked:

__ Don’t worry, dear. I was just making sure. Anyway... Did you and my Byul-yi have any....fight?

Yongsun noticed the hesitation and the implied meaning of that question.

__ No, Mrs. Moon. Actually, we had a lot of fun at a party yesterday. When I brought her home, Byul-yi seemed a bit odd, but I thought it was because of exhaustion.

__ Hmmm... She missed a class in the morning, apart from missing work. I tried to check if she was okay, but this stubborn baby softly kicked me out. I could tell she had cried. The only explanation I find is... you did something. But if you don’t know...

The short-haired- woman got even more worried. She had no idea why her girl was suffering, and that was not okay.

__ I promise I would never harm Byul-yi on purpose, Mrs. Moon. She is very important to me. I am about to throw everything to go running and beg to speak to her.

__ I don’t think this is a wise move, Yongsun ssi. Even my son would realize there is something.... unusual in your relationship with Byul-yi.

Yongsun sounded desperate:

__ But I gotta know what’s going on. And make her stop crying...

__ You finish your work and I’ll convince her to pay you a visit after dinner. My son doesn’t know she has been home all day, and he doesn’t need to. This way, things will seem natural. A young girl visiting her best friend as usual. __ The old lady suggested.

The businesswoman seemed depressed:

__ Hmmm... Okay. Even though it hurts that she will suffer by herself for hours, it seems a reasonable plan. Thank you, Mrs. Moon.

Byul-YI’s grandmother comforted her:

__ Everything will be fine soon. Keep calm, Yongsun.

__ Alright. Thank you again.

The brunette ended the call and tried to focus on her job once again, which turned out very difficult.

___ x ___

Yongsun had showered and dressed casually to wait for her girl.

Although she knew there was nothing to feel guilty about, the older woman couldn’t calm down the little invisible monster eating her inside.

Wheein asked if her aunt was going to have dinner and the older one told her she was not hungry.

The blue-haired girl perceived there was something in the air. Nonetheless, she thought it was better to leave the brunette alone.

After preparing an entire tray of snacks, the artist sneaked to her bedroom and turned on the laptop to watch horror movies.

Meanwhile, Yongsun was almost making a hole in the living room floor to walk non-stop.

Her heart skipped a beat when someone stepped near the front door and then entered the house.

The blonde girl had the puffed face of someone who had been crying, and the older woman felt sad.

__ You wanted to speak with me, unnie?__ Moonbyul didn’t sound like herself.

The millionaire softened her tone:

__ Of course, babe. I was worried.

Moonbyul murmured:

__ Why?

__ You never miss work. Or class. What happened?

Inhaling and exhaling, the younger girl hesitated:

__ Ah... nothing serious. I promise it won’t happen again.

Yongsun walked towards the girl and pulled her against her chest.

__ You know I don’t care about work days, right? I care about you. Why are you sad? Why did you cry?

__ I...it’s not a big deal.__ Moonbyul didn’t want to show weakness in front of the older woman.

Desperate, Yongsun held the girl’s face and said:

__ Byul-yi, please... Tell me what is going on? What did I do wrong? Are you angry with me?

The tattooed girl spoke fast, but her eyes were getting humid:

__ Oh, unnie... I am not angry... I just… wasn’t ready to hear something from a reporter last night. I know it is childish to be like this for something about your past. I am well aware it’s none of my business.

__ What about my past, sweetie?

Sighing with effort, the blonde said and averted her eyes:

__ He asked how I felt about being your new sex toy, your new ... sugar babe...

Yongsun widened her eyes and caressed Moonbyul’s cheek with her thumb.

__ That’s a huge fucking lie, babe! I never had someone like you before. My 2 biggest relationships were with guys. You know I was married. And then, I fooled around quite often. Yes, I dated many girls too. But I never had a thing for younger people. You are not my toy in any way. That’s not what you mean to me, Byul!

__ Really? I mean...you can say if you had others like me. You don’t owe me anything.__ Moonbyul thought she was good at holding her feelings, but her voice cracked and the tears fell.

Yongsun was in pain of the girl’s pain. And she didn’t know what else to do to stop those tears. So she kissed her.

At first, it was a soft and non-romantic kiss that turned into a mess of emotions.

The blonde’s tears were still hot when they reached the brunette’s face and Yongsun tried to be clear without separating their lips.

__ I promise I am saying the truth. No sugar babies! Not a bunch of young girls before you. You are unique on so many levels, Byul.

Moonbyul crossed her arms around the older woman’s neck and whispered in a way that caused shivers in the neighbor:

__ Make me yours again, mami! I need to feel you love me.

Yongsun was feeling full of tenderness, and she grabbed the skinny girl in her arms and went upstairs.

Once they entered the room, the mature woman put the blonde on the floor and Moonbyul shut the door.

They stared into each other’s eyes for a long time, just caressing one another lovingly.

The short-haired woman started undressing slowly and romantically, as if she was trying to show that Moonbyul mattered to her way more than their sexual encounters.

The tattooed girl dimmed the lights and sat in bed, admiring the woman of her dreams. Her eyes were full of tenderness.

When Yongsun got in front of Moonbyul in her bare skin, the girl kissed the woman’s stomach and hugged her.

The mature woman caressed the blonde’s hair and things were calm until the girl licked her nipples.

Things were always like that between them. In one minute, it was all peaceful. A second later, a tsunami was coming.

Yongsun pulled the girl’s shirt off and made her stand up to take those pants off.

Then, the black-haired woman initiated a long slow hot path of pecks that had a very specific destination.

Breathing heavily, Moonbyul watched Yongsun suck her perfect round breasts and get on her knees while kissing the 22-year-old six-pack.

The older woman took her time caressing the girl’s ass and teasing her with hot breaths near the crotch.

Finally, Yongsun pulled the blonde’s panties down and pushed her into bed.

Moonbyul giggled, widening her legs to show the brunette how wet she already was.

__ Damn! I am so weak for this pussy! Especially for this cute pinkish little button.__ The businesswoman said and her voice was very deep.

__ Really, mami? Is my button that little?__ Moonbyul caressed her boob with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other.

The brunette smirked:

__ Actually is already quite big, all swollen.

__ It’s what you do to me, mami. You make my body lose control. Your voice is enough to make my pussy wet.__ The I.T technician bit her lips.

Yongsun was feeling a wave of wetness in the middle of her sex, and she knew she had no self-control around Moonbyul.

Getting closer, the 34-year-old licked the girl’s pussy from the top to the bottom and sucked the clit without mercy.

The blonde threw her right leg over Yongsun’s shoulder and lifted her hips.

The sensual neighbor loved whenever the girl’s body reacted to her.

They knew each other’s weaknesses pretty well in that phase of their relationship, and Yongsun didn’t want Moonbyul cumming too fast.

She loved the girl’s reaction whenever she was pushed and pulled until her pussy couldn’t hold it any longer and would leak her hot sticky juice everywhere.

Nonetheless, the blonde was not an obedient lover.

As soon as she realized Yongsun’s plan, she warned the older girl that there would be a payback.

Laughing, the short-haired woman enjoyed all that competition and gave her best while eating the girl’s pussy.

She made Moonbyul cum in her mouth and didn’t give the 22-year-old girl any minute to rest.

Full of energy, Yongsun walked inside her closet and picked up her whip and some handcuffs.

After hitting Moonbyul with the whip playfully, Yongsun was taken by surprise when the blonde held her arms and put the handcuffs on her.

__ What do you think you are doing, little shit?__ The older woman raised her eyebrow.

Smirking, Moonbyul pushed the woman into bed and replied:

__ This little shit is going to fuck your brains out.

Yongsun felt her pussy soaking wet and her stomach burning with excitement.

She knew how kinky and hot her young lover could be, and her body was more than ready.

After torturing her sugar mami for half an hour and listening to the brunette cursing in four languages, Moonbyul grabbed the strap in the closet and got inside the mature woman with energy.

__ Babe, set me free. I need my hands.

The girl moved her hips in a teasing way:

__ I don’t think so.

__ I mean it. My heart is about to explode. I can’t take this in such a passive way. Byul-aaaah....

The girl smiled and stopped thrusting for a bit to be able to unleash the woman’s hands.

Yongsun immediately crossed her legs around Moonbyul’s waist and helped her make her own pussy go against the strap.

They were fucking and kissing and moaning.

Once she came, Yongsun didn’t want to stop playing.

__ It’s my time now. Gimme the belt.

Moonbyul giggled and stood up, taking off the strap-on and handing it to her lover.

After cleaning it, the mature woman put it on and declared:

__ I want to fuck you from behind. Hold yourself at the window.

Enjoying all that, the tattooed girl did as she was told and they restarted their game.

Yongsun held the girl’s hip with one hand and slapped her ass with the other.

They were both saying dirty words and the sound of the strap being trusted inside of the blonde was the dominant sound in the room.

Moonbyul announced she was cumming. And then the brunette stopped moving. She hadn’t taken the strap off, though.

__ Oh my God, Byul-yi...

The blonde was still moaning in her low tone.

__ Yes... yes… oh my god...

__ This is not what I meant... Your father... He is in your bedroom...__ Yongsun’s shocked voice cracked.

Moonbyul lifted her head and froze.

Mr. Moon was staring at them through the window.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

139K 3.8K 33
Moonbyul meets someone online, but she doesn't knw that that person was from her class...the new girl, who is she? To moonbyul, she was different an...
1.4K 65 11
Kim Yongsun also knows as Solar is a famous Doctor who helped many patients become safe and find themselves. She's been assigned to a new patient who...
37.7K 1.2K 13
"𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲.." .・:*:・゚'✫, In which Y/N is an 18 year old girl living in South Korea...
13.1K 846 35
"I don't want to give you a permission to say 'let's break up'. So let's not date and let's never break up" I am just a coward who cannot step out fr...