Yandere Tokyo Revengers Onesh...

By eetherealgoddess

❦Yandere oneshots and headcanons specifically for Sano Manjiro, Hanemiya Kazutora, Sanzu Haruchiyo, and/or Ha... More

NOTICE
❣︎RULES FOR REQUESTS❣︎
❣︎TABLE OF CONTENTS❣︎
ꨄThe Visitꨄ
ꨄBeneath the Watersꨄ
ꨄExotic Troubleꨄ
ꨄOur Betaꨄ
ꨄFavorite Professorꨄ
ꨄYou Get Meꨄ
ꨄStuck in Spaceꨄ
ꨄClose Quartersꨄ
ꨄCellmateꨄ
ꨄNo Room For Prayerꨄ
ꨄBrothers Conflictꨄ
ꨄEscaping Bonten is for Scrapsꨄ
ꨄWhy Talk to Others When You Have Me?ꨄ
ꨄToxic Bf Headcanonsꨄ
ꨄYou're Never Leavingꨄ
ꨄInfiltrating Their Heartsꨄ
ꨄYan Bf - Talking to Another Boy Headcanonsꨄ
ꨄBonten's Propertyꨄ
ꨄCaughtꨄ
ꨄTo Fool Is To Be A Foolꨄ
ꨄBlood Thirstyꨄ
ꨄHow to Survive a Muggingꨄ
ꨄOur Alphaꨄ
ꨄOne Night Stand Headcanonsꨄ
ꨄWork Nightꨄ
ꨄSpiked with Loveꨄ
ꨄRabid Loveꨄ
ꨄPay Your Debtsꨄ
ꨄMelodic Ruinꨄ
ꨄFight For Your Lifeꨄ
ꨄOur Pet Humanꨄ
ꨄTemptationꨄ
ꨄRebelꨄ
ꨄBitchedꨄ
ꨄEdge Of The Lawꨄ

ꨄMurder Houseꨄ

385 6 1
By eetherealgoddess

Tumblr request by blossomgirlharuno

Hello, I really love your stories/writings. I've been a fan since you began, and I don't really have many ideas, but if possible could I request a 'scream' au (the movies). Like the tr boys are just ultra yander for reader and kill every person around them, finally kidnapping them or smtg like that. Maybe if it's possible a male reader? Sorry, if you don't really understand it, English isn't my language

I don't remember much about scream since I haven't seen it since I was a kid so hopefully you enjoy this anyway! Thank you for the support! ♡︎♡︎♡︎

Oneshot - Yandere Serial Killers Au

You wake up to a horror house

Sano Manjiro, Hanemiya Kazutora, Sanzu Haruchiyo, & Haitani Brothers x Reader

Not fully proofread

I apologize if I get any Japanese etiquette or culture wrong, I literally have to research the culture for some of my fandom stories so if anything is wrong, please excuse my ignorance.

MY TR FANDOM WORKS ARE ONLY ON TUMBLR, AO3, AND WATTPAD UNDER EETHEREALGODDESS! REPORT IF YOU SEE IT POSTED UNDER ANYONE ELSE BUT ME!!!

Murder House

You wake up to the sound of a loud thud followed by a blood curdling scream.

"What the hell?" You whisper to yourself as you sit up in the bed, paused as your heart begins to race, anxious thoughts flying through your mind as you recognize the voice to be one out of the four roommates who occupy the house. You jump once you hear another loud noise, followed by the slam of a door and another scream belonging to another one of your roommates. You hop out of bed, completely terrified as the hairs on your body stand, your hands trembling as you ease to the bedroom door.

Your eyebrows furrow as you hear laughing along with a voice's muffled talking. You slowly turn the knob, easing the door open as you pray it doesn't creak. Fortunately, luck is on your side at the moment because you successfully step out of the room without anyone's knowledge. Your hands meet the wall as you walk down the hall, the weeping sound of a couple of your roommates causes a lump in your throat as you realize this must be a dire situation.

You make it to the staircase, slowly walking down the stairs, step by step as you listen to the conversation below.

"You like that, yeah?" You wince once you hear something making contact with what you assume to be flesh, along with another yell of pain.

"PLEASE! S-STOP!" Your roommate Juno cries, causing you to cover your mouth as you ease down another step, slowly breathing as you try to calm yourself down, failing as the feeling of danger overtakes you.

Finally making it to the point of the wall where you can peek your head, you crouch down and eye the display through the railing of the staircase. Your eyes widen as you block a gasp, tears freely falling as your body trembles violently.

Three of your roommates lay dead, one of them with their body leaned against the wall of the living room, head detached and thrown to the side as blood leaks from the wound, oozing down his neck as the blood connects to the wall and puddles under the body staining the floor. The other deceased roommate's eyes are wide open, an ax stuck in the middle of his head as blood leaks down his forehead. His body leaning over as he's positioned to lean against the wall.

The last dead roommate has his lower face shot off, the bullet causing a horrific wound as half of his jaw is nowhere to be seen. His eyes are rolled into his head. Your last roommate who's still alive is being beaten with a bloody bat.

Goddamnit! How long has this been going on? How am I not dead?

You look around frantically at the men who stood above the bodies. The one using a bat to repeatedly beat your roommate to death has a twisted smirk plastered on his face, his bun shaking along with the blonde strands moving against his face. Blood is splattered on his clothes and face. His golden eyes crazed while he brings his arms back and slams them down, poor Juno becoming quieter as time passes.

A black haired short man sits on the couch as he watches the display, blood on his clothes as well as a drop on his face. He eats the packaged delicacy with his legs criss crossed. A pink haired man is sitting beside him with a leg crossed as he's leaned back against the couch, cleaning the gun he's holding. Your roommate's blood plastered on him as well.

Two men, who look similar besides their hair, stood to the side with amusement on their faces, the taller one smoking a cigarette as the younger one stood with his arms crossed. Both have blood on their faces and neck.

"Finally." The man with the bat breathes out once he sees the guy under him is completely limp, blood pooling under him from the inflicted wounds.

"Can we get Y/n, now? I'm bored." The man with the treat takes his last bite before tossing the empty packaging on the ground.

Your breath hitched once you heard your name.

They know about me? Now they're gonna kill me! I have to get out of here!

You couldn't move though, your body too tense with fear as you begin to feel a throbbing in your head and ringing in your ear.

I have to breathe.

You quietly breathe in and out, holding a hand to your chest as you try to get yourself together.

"He should be waking soon if he isn't already. It's been hours since he had the pill." The pink haired one states.

Pill? What the hell are they talking about? How did they get the chance to drug me?

"Then let's go get him. I'm ready to go home." The younger brother sighs, bored of the situation now that they've completed the hardest part.

Scared out of your mind, you grab your phone to call the police as you try to quietly make your way back up the stairs.

My dumbass should've done this when I was in my room. Damnit, Y/n!

Somehow, the AI from your phone was activated, a loud, 'ding' echoes in the room. Your eyes widen as you curse, immediately turning your phone off as you shove it back in your pocket.

Goddamnit Siri!

All of their heads turn to the staircase, a smirk falling on their expressions as they realize you had been hiding.

"Oh? I think someone's awake." The taller brother states.

You immediately run up the stairs and make it to your room, slamming and locking the door behind you as you run to your window.

Your heart pounds as you open the glass and eyed the distance from where you stood. You jump and let out a yelp when a crash sounds from your door. You turn to eye the door. With a glowing sharp fanged smile, the pink haired man slams his foot against the door repeatedly. The hinges coming loose with each kick.

"Be a good boy, Y/n and come out! Don't do this the hard way!" He yells.

When you turn back around you eye the window once more, before you throw yourself out of the two story building, landing with a harsh thud and rolling down the heel at the side of the house that's built in the middle of nowhere.

Get up! Get up! Get up! Get the fuck up Y/n!

You slowly pick yourself up as you wince in pain. When you finally make it to your feet, you hiss as your hand meets with your leg, a terrible pain shooting through as you weakly begin to limp to the only area you could, the woods next to your house.

Please! If there's a god please let me live!

Luckily the hill gives you a head start. You dare turn your head back to the window as you limp away, gasping when you see the figure standing at your window. You can feel the piercing gaze as you disappear deeper into the woods.

"Should we chase or should I shoot?"

You continue dragging yourself until you hear a shot, ignoring it as you move, sweat falling down your body and face as you breathe heavily. You scream as you finally feel a throbbing pain in your leg, causing you to drop to the ground. You turn over and look down at your leg.

"F-Fuck!" You hold onto the bloody limb, tears fall as you drop your head on the ground. Too drowsy from the pain and your pounding heart, the sound began to blur around you along with your vision.

You wake up, hanging on someone's back as you're carried. Hands hold your legs as your arms are wrapped around someone's neck. Too weak to say anything or move, you lay there with your squinted eyes. You weakly eye the pairs of legs walking beside the person holding you.

"Should've let me carry him, Ran."

"Don't be bitter, brother." He chuckled.

"Is the bed ready for him, Sanzu?"

"Yes, Mikey. Did you set up the chains, Kazu?"

"Definitely. He's not going anywhere for a long time." He smiles.

"Glad to finally have him in our arms."

"Fuck yeah. Wish we would've grabbed him sooner."

"Yeah it was annoying how he was always surrounded by people."

"Good thing we took care of all of them."

"I can't wait to fuck the shit out of him. I just know he's a screamer."

"I'm getting hard just thinking about it."

Too exhausted with a throbbing pain in your leg, you drift off into a deep slumber, unknown to the journey that awaits you when you're brought back to reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 7K 61
Fem reader x Bonten! You're a well-known model who also happens to be the daughter of a powerful Yakuza boss. You have money, talent, and the brains...
6.5K 138 17
The adventures of Y/n. (Request open) mainly CRACK fics. We OD with Sanzu but Kakucho always saves us. Crack 💊 angst 😬 fluff🦋 smut 💋 Tease (sl...
359K 16.7K 84
Playgirl of Shibuya clash with Rulers of Roppongi "You know you are mine right? I'll eliminate anyone who dares to get close to you" -Ran Haitani "Fo...
76.7K 915 27
𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗧 /ləst/ 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝟷. 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎. 𝟸. 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. �...