ꨄToxic Bf Headcanonsꨄ

Sano Manjiro, Hanemiya Kazutora, Sanzu Haruchiyo, & Haitani Brothers x Reader

Characters are 18+

All I gotta say is NEVER try to leave these mfs

Not fully proofread

I apologize if I get any Japanese etiquette or culture wrong, I literally have to research the culture for some of my fandom stories so if anything is wrong, please excuse my ignorance.

MY TR FANDOM WORKS ARE ONLY ON TUMBLR, AO3, AND WATTPAD UNDER EETHEREALGODDESS! REPORT IF YOU SEE IT POSTED UNDER ANYONE ELSE BUT ME!!!

Mikey: When you first got together, you honestly had no idea he returned the same feelings as you considering he always wore the same stoic expression whenever you were around

Mikey: When you first got together, you honestly had no idea he returned the same feelings as you considering he always wore the same stoic expression whenever you were around. So focused on his family and friends he barely had enough time to spend with you.

Of course, you had no problem with this considering it was not only the beginning of your relationship but better for him to be stuck on family than other lovers. It only became a problem when he didn't bother to make time with you at all. Not a hang out, date, nothing.

He barely texts and would leave you on deliver quite often. When you tried to initiate quality time, he would either have an excuse or ignore you. He never really showed you off and you doubt anyone would know about you if you hadn't shown up to one or two meetings.

You wondered why he even accepted your proposal to be his girlfriend in the first place if he didn't really want you. Finally, tired of everything, you decided to break up with him, face - to - face.

"You're breaking up with me?" He questions with disbelief. "Yes, Mikey. I do have feelings for you, but this just isn't working out like I thought it would." You explained, disappointed with how things turned out.

"You can't break up with me. I thought you loved me, Y/n. You can't leave me." His eyes narrow as he shoves you against the wall. Your eyes widen in shock as your back hits against the hard surface. "M-Mikey, what's wrong with you? I thought this would be something you wanted!" His hands tighten around your shoulders, nails piercing through the fabric as you wince from the penetration of your skin.

"You're mine, Y/n." You had no idea what all he went through to get you to notice him. First, he had to get rid of your ex boyfriend. When threatening him didn't work, his gang jumped him, beating him to a pulp. Hence the break up text. Honestly, if your ex hadn't given in, it would've been his own death sentence. Next, was 'accidentally' meeting you just after the break up, catching you when you're vulnerable enough to fall for any kind of attention. Third, getting you to chase him by the 'hot and cold' behavior. Giving you a little just to give you absolutely nothing in return so you keep yearning for him.

He was so happy when you asked him out, non stop talking about you to all of his friends and family. His plan worked perfectly, until now. "This doesn't make any sense, Mikey!" You cried out in confusion and slight fear. "It's not hard, Y/n. I love you and you're my girlfriend." He releases you with a smile, gazing at the concerned expression on your face. He gently grabs your hand. "I forgive you." He brings your hand to his lips and leaves a peck. You begin to question his insanity as well as your own.