ꨄYou Get Meꨄ

Oneshot - Yandere Reader Until The Others Turn Yandere Au

Sano Manjiro, Hanemiya Kazutora, Sanzu Haruchiyo, & Haitani Brothers x Reader

Not fully proofread

I apologize if I get any Japanese etiquette or culture wrong, I literally have to research the culture for some of my fandom stories so if anything is wrong, please excuse my ignorance.

MY TR FANDOM WORKS ARE ONLY ON TUMBLR, AO3, AND WATTPAD UNDER EETHEREALGODDESS! REPORT IF YOU SEE IT POSTED UNDER ANYONE ELSE BUT ME!!!

Japanese language is underlined

You Get Me

"Shit, shit, shit!" Y/n paces back and forth in her basement, her hands rubbing her arms viciously as she bites her lip.

            "What do I do now?" She hisses, tears of frustration almost falling as she stares at the unconscious men with their arms and legs bound by rope, leaning against the wall. Her hands move to the back of her neck, sweat running down her skin as she hyperventilates. She whines as she crouches and bends over, covering her face before hitting her head as she curses herself.

            "Y/n, what the fuck is wrong with you?" She growls. "They're either gonna kill you or you're going to jail you dumbass!"

            She just couldn't take it any longer. When she first set eyes on each of them, she couldn't help but fall in love. She knew, since the beginning as she stalked them and observed everything about them, that they belonged together. So that's why it really hurt when she got rejected by each of them for not being their type, seemingly the reasons not being physical but more so they thought she was boring, some saying it nicer than others.

            She even followed them to their favorite spots a few times to show that she could have a good time as well though none of them seemed to notice her. It became so frustrating. So excruciatingly painful that they just couldn't see her the way she wanted them to. It was even more terrible when she watched their hookups and partners they went through, even going as far as vomiting. It's as if they were mocking her, shoving it in her face even though she was the one invading their privacy.

           "I'm so pathetic." She groans as she sits in a chair at an old desk, her fingers holding her forehead up as she closes her eyes and rubs her temples.

           "What the hell is this?" The sound of Mikey's voice just waking up caused her to look up at all of them. She could only stare in awe as they all came to the surface, eyes slowly opening as they took in their surroundings.

            "You again." Sanzu says as they make eye contact. 

            "U-uh yeah, haha me again. So, I know this is a little unexpected for you guys, and trust me it really wasn't planned, but...!"