ꨄPay Your Debtsꨄ

Tumblr request by anonymous

hi, can I request female reader, like she accidentally got caught up in some content stuffs, and she's in debt and she either can sell her body to them or they will torture her family. And a lil plot twist too👀
Thanks in advance if u write this 4 me🩷

So I actually don't know what you mean by "content stuffs" and I also couldn't think of an "accidental" scenario so I hope you like how this turned out anyway. Btw, this gets really dark and probably won't go the way any of you will think. :)

ANGSTYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Oneshot - Yandere Bonten Au

You're a stripper for one of the Haitani brother's clubs and you got caught stealing from the safe

Sano Manjiro, Hanemiya Kazutora, Sanzu Haruchiyo, & Haitani Brothers x Reader

Not fully proofread

I apologize if I get any Japanese etiquette or culture wrong, I literally have to research the culture for some of my fandom stories so if anything is wrong, please excuse my ignorance.

MY TR FANDOM WORKS ARE ONLY ON TUMBLR, AO3, AND WATTPAD UNDER EETHEREALGODDESS! REPORT IF YOU SEE IT POSTED UNDER ANYONE ELSE BUT ME!!!

Pay Your Debts

You curse as you hastily shove articles of clothing in the black suitcase lying on the bed. You turn your attention to your husband who is currently gathering your children's items. You turn away with your eyebrows furrowed when you make eye contact with his glare.

"This is your fucking fault." He hissed as he snatched another pair of children's clothing. You ignore him as you continue shoving only the necessities you need to flee the country. Your flight was already booked ahead of time. Your friend from the strip club warned you about the snooping guards and the snitches out to get the mysterious thief who kept swiping money from the safe. When she told you that they might have a lead, you knew it was time to get out of dodge.

You worked at a shady strip club, although popular and flooding with business, you knew of the underground business deals between the yakuza who owns this building and the other suspicious companies who'd come to the meetings you eavesdropped on. It was never a permanent stay, having made enough money to pay the bills and survive, you knew that it was time to go.

You zipped up the large area of the suitcase and opened the smaller pockets in order to grab your hygienic supplies. You ran to the bathroom of the hotel to grab the rest of your belongings. You and your family lived in a hotel for the time being, already prepared to make a quick exit as you had only planned to work at that specific club for a few months considering the amount of money the strippers make daily. It was worth the risk in your eyes considering you had no help with your husband being wanted for fraud in the last country you had lived in.