ꨄCaughtꨄ

Tumblr request for part two of this story by anonymous

Could u pls write pt 2 for CAUGHT ..?
It was so good, Ur writing is js so amusinggg
(It totally OK if u don't want to)
😼💞

Oneshot - Yandere Cheater Au

You catch your boyfriend, Sanzu cheating with the Haitani brothers

Sanzu Haruchiyo & Haitani Brothers x Reader

Not fully proofread

I apologize if I get any Japanese etiquette or culture wrong, I literally have to research the culture for some of my fandom stories so if anything is wrong, please excuse my ignorance.

MY TR FANDOM WORKS ARE ONLY ON TUMBLR, AO3, AND WATTPAD UNDER EETHEREALGODDESS! REPORT IF YOU SEE IT POSTED UNDER ANYONE ELSE BUT ME!!!

Caught

You are on your way to your boyfriend's penthouse to surprise him for your three year anniversary. Although you and Sanzu had already celebrated it yesterday, your gift for him didn't come in on time, resulting in your plan to stop by and give it to him today. You both had a romantic dinner as well as finishing the night off passionately with him moaning under you as you declared your undying love for each other.

Pulling up you parked your car and walked into the doors of the lobby with the box in hand, heading into the elevator as you eyed your phone's screen, a picture of you and your beautiful boyfriend. Once you reached your destination, you entered the unlocked door, walking into a dark living space.

Huh, he should be awake.

Your eyebrows furrow at the distant sounds of moans and rustling, recognizing your boyfriend's voice as sweat begins to drop and your fingers begin to tremble. As you slowly walk towards the sound, you try to convince yourself that Sanzu is probably just masturbating, something you've walked in on occasionally, though your pretty boyfriend purposefully set it up when he knew you were coming over. What convinced you otherwise was the sound of two other voices you barely recognized, walking closer to the cracked door as you leaned against the wall to peek through.

"Good boy. Just like that." The man you recognized as one of your boyfriend's coworkers, Ran. The man who currently has your boyfriend's hair tangled in his fingers, thrusting his cock inside of his mouth as he leans against the headboard. You hold back a gasp as you watch Sanzu on all fours taking his other coworker's cock behind him, Rin thrusting so hard his hips smack against the pink haired man's ass.

Tears threaten to pour as you watch the sight, hearing your boyfriend moaning on another man's dick as he takes it up the ass raw, the same ass that your own cock had been in. The sight would've been beautiful if you hadn't been cheated on, lied to, or betrayed. Though you're not into sharing anyway so it would've never worked.