ꨄHow to Survive a Muggingꨄ

Tumblr request by anonymous

Hi! I love the way you write Kazutora and I'd like to request this specific brain rot I've been having about a female reader getting mugged by him and accidentally dropping and shattering her phone before she can give it to him, so he forces her to make up for the time and money he just lost, if at all possible with ar knife or gunpoint :)

Oneshot - Slight Yandere Mugging Au

Hanemiya Kazutora x Reader

Not fully proofread

I apologize if I get any Japanese etiquette or culture wrong, I literally have to research the culture for some of my fandom stories so if anything is wrong, please excuse my ignorance.

MY TR FANDOM WORKS ARE ONLY ON TUMBLR, AO3, AND WATTPAD UNDER EETHEREALGODDESS! REPORT IF YOU SEE IT POSTED UNDER ANYONE ELSE BUT ME!!!

How to Survive a Mugging

Your hand trembles as you attempt to pull your phone out of your leggings' pocket while the knife is held against your throat from behind. You had just been going for a walk, something you haven't done in a while. You had walked for at least an hour in total, ready to go back home for the day. Deciding to make a shortcut, you went through an alleyway so you didn't have to walk back in the same long direction you took from the beginning. Unfortunately, cutting through an alley was one of the biggest mistakes you had ever made.

The arm wrapped around your waist tightens as you fidget in the stranger's grip, the breath on your ear intimidating as the sharp object is held against your neck. You hadn't brought your purse so you left your wallet at home. Considering you had no money on you, the only thing you could give the mystery man was your phone, something you hadn't wanted to give. So when you grabbed it you purposefully dropped it to make it look like an accident.

"Shit!" He hissed against your ear.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm just really scared!" You cry out as he turns you around and shoves you against the wall. You stare in shock at the beauty on the man's face, as well as his hair that is messily pulled back. His expression holds a stoic expression as the knife is against your throat once more, his other hand planted on the wall beside your head. You could only eye him with discomfort as you glance at your shattered phone. Fortunately, you'll be able to transfer whatever you need into a new phone, content with not having given it to the stranger. Your eyebrows furrow when a smirk forms on his face.

"You did that on purpose." His eyes shift to your chest before they run down your figure. He makes eye contact with you before he releases a chuckle.

"You've wasted my time. I should kill you." His smile drops, giving you a cold look as the knife touches your skin. You flinch as you swallow against the cold object. You could already see from where he had used it on someone else, the dry blood that stained it prominent. Your heart pounds against your chest as your fingers fidget against your palms.

You thought about fighting back but you had no clue how to. You were terrified and ashamed at how weak you are as an adult woman. You knew the dangers yet you've been too lazy to learn how to fight or at least have the resources to take a few classes. You thought about pushing him away, though you run the risk of your neck getting sliced, so you stay in place.

He pulls back from you slightly as the smile grows on his face. He drops the knife to his side as he stares at you, his tattoo prominent against his neck.

"Wanna make it up to me?" He teases, a thumb caressing your cheek as his palm rests against your cheek. You don't respond, seeing where he's going with the statement.

"Get on your knees." You shake your head.

"Please don't make me do this!" He only chuckles as a hand meets your shoulder.

"Your begging only makes me want it more. Knees." He demands with a close eyed smile. You had no choice but to comply.

"Pull it out." You angrily unzip his pants as well as yank them down, tears threatening to fall in humiliation. He grabs your hand with the hand that isn't holding the knife.

"Woah there, relax." He chuckles. "I'll slice your hand off if you're too rough."

You remove the erection from his underwear. A hand on your chin forces you to look up.

"Treat it like it's yours, yeah? Any teeth and you're dead. Understand?" You glare at him while nodding your head.

Leaning in, you drag your tongue along the mushroom top, circling it as you taste his precum. His hand rests on your head as he bites his lip. You ease his head in as you suckle the tip, him eyeing the lips surrounding his cock.

"Fuck." He whispers under his breath, slightly thrusting his hips forward to ease the rest of his cock in, your lips meeting the base as he moans. He pulls your head back until the tip is at the edge of your lips before pulling you back to his base. His mouth is slightly parted with a red hue on his face, orbs eyeing you under heavy lids.

"Look at me." You comply as you bob your head back and forth, accelerating your speed as you give your all in an attempt to finish him off fast. The squelching sound echoes through the alleyway, a mixture of saliva and cum dripping from your mouth as you take him into your throat. Your hands grip his thighs as he thrusts into your mouth. His head falls back before he thrusts harder, bringing his attention back on you when he looks down.

"Yeah, just like that baby. Take this dick." He whispers as his hand grips your head. Your eyes shut as his thrusts become overwhelming. Fingers pinch your nostrils as your eyes shoot back open.

"I'll fucking smother you with my cock if you don't look at me." He chuckles with a dazed expression. "If you wanna breathe, you better listen." He says before releasing your nose and placing his hand back on your head.Tears stream down your face as his grip tightens, fucking your mouth harder as his hips thrust against your face. Moans leave his mouth as his body tenses, golden eyes narrowed at your own orbs.

Your nails piercing into the skin of his thighs causes him to groan louder, the sting mixing well with the warmth around his cock.

"M' gonna cum." He mutters before shoving his cock into your mouth, holding it in place as semen shoots down your throat causing you to swallow it all. You grunt as you try to breathe normally again once he releases your head and pulls his cock out of your mouth. He demands you to put his pants back on, watching you with amusement. He leans over, the tip of his knife poking your chin forcing you to look up at him.

"You're my new cockslut. Let's get your phone fixed since we'll need that to talk." You look at him with confusion.

"I-I thought you were gonna let me go."

"I never said that." He puts his knife away. "Let's go." He grabs your wrist, forcing you to get up from the ground.

" He grabs your wrist, forcing you to get up from the ground