ꨄBonten's Propertyꨄ

Tumblr request by timetotwicee

Could you do a fic where reader is like a driver 4 bonten and something comes up so she has to like pick (u cld do all or chose one it doesn't matter) them up then some smut, noncon and fem reader.
Thx in advance if you'll write this, I've been searching for a writer that does noncon🥲

Oneshot - Yandere Bonten Au  

You pick up your boss and fellow executives from the club

Sano Manjiro, Hanemiya Kazutora, Sanzu Haruchiyo, & Haitani Brothers x Reader

Not fully proofread

I apologize if I get any Japanese etiquette or culture wrong, I literally have to research the culture for some of my fandom stories so if anything is wrong, please excuse my ignorance.

MY TR FANDOM WORKS ARE ONLY ON TUMBLR, AO3, AND WATTPAD UNDER EETHEREALGODDESS! REPORT IF YOU SEE IT POSTED UNDER ANYONE ELSE BUT ME!!!

Bonten's Property

  "Why do I have to pick them up from the club?" You whine, giving Kokonoi a disturbed look as you stare at his sitting figure, focusing on the laptop in front of him.

"You were specifically requested tonight." He continues to type as you roll your eyes.

"Yeah, but not by our boss. All the guys are gonna do is terrorize me while I'm trying to drive." You cross your arms as you rest on one leg, hip poking out as you shake your head.

"Boss is with them currently so I assume he relayed the message." You groan. "You better get going so you don't anger him."

"Yeah, yeah. I know Koko." You finally walk away, snatching the keys as you make your way out of the shared penthouse, heading to the car and unlocking the door before hopping in.

You're not usually one to pick up the men from the club considering how wild they get, usually only Kakucho or Takeomi could handle the ride, though when you do, you're usually efficient. Even when Sanzu messes with the wheel or Kazutora tickles your neck to distract you. Even when Ran blows smoke in your face or when Rin pours alcohol on you. Mikey's not with them usually, so you have no idea how that's going to be, hopefully he stays a little professional considering you've never seen him drunk or high.

Worse comes to worse you can use the partition to divide the front seats from the back which is what you've done before. Still, who wants to drive a bunch of drunk or high idiots around? Hopefully they're not too rowdy, they've never been bad enough to prevent you from driving all of you home at a good time. You sigh as you pull up in front of the large club, nodding at the security guard to signal your arrival for Bonten. He nods back before walking into the doors.