ꨄInfiltrating Their Heartsꨄ

Tumblr request by anonymous

Pardon me, but can I get a feisty female reader in a yandere royal au who is a assassin and infiltrated their castle to kill them but gets caught and she isn't the type afraid to die.

Oneshot - Yandere Royalty/Assassin Au 

You infiltrate the kingdom as vengeance for your mother and village, only to be caught up in a plan you knew nothing about

Sano Manjiro, Hanemiya Kazutora, Sanzu Haruchiyo, & Haitani Brothers x Reader

The guys are brothers in this story

Not fully proofread

I apologize if I get any Japanese etiquette or culture wrong, I literally have to research the culture for some of my fandom stories so if anything is wrong, please excuse my ignorance.

MY TR FANDOM WORKS ARE ONLY ON TUMBLR, AO3, AND WATTPAD UNDER EETHEREALGODDESS! REPORT IF YOU SEE IT POSTED UNDER ANYONE ELSE BUT ME!!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Infiltrating Their Hearts

Entering the castle was easier than you'd thought it would be, disguising yourself as a maid while also playing the part for a few weeks. You knew that in order to complete your mission, you'd have to be strategic and clever. The kingdom of the rich is huge, a brighter village that holds stable buildings, access to all the favorable crops as they live lavishly. The royalty reside in the large palace that sits behind the luxurious village. You couldn't help the bitter feeling of jealousy to take control, growing up as a peasant amongst the poor village, you grew a deep hatred for the wealthy, basking in their jewels as they disregard the commoners who sunk in their poverty, somehow still praising the evil that allows them to suffer.

At one point, you didn't blame them because clearly they must've earned their spot, though when you made friends with some of the villagers in your own town, they would talk amongst themselves, revealing the corruption in the system that had been created for the rich to live and the poor to survive. The royals barely visited the commoner's area, but when they do, your eyebrows furrow as a scowl forms on your face, watching them stride in the carriages with their pretty silks and fabrics, their jewels and markings that shine and stand out, as if to rub in your face what you'll never have a chance to experience.

Honestly, the extra wealth does anger you, but not to the extent for the herbal medications your village lacks because of the rich's sense of greed. Having watched your mother suffer at the hands of a disease that could've been cured by their help. The tears you wept as you watched her gradually wilt away, only being able to hold her as she took her last breath when you were only but a child. The deep rooted anger only had room to grow over the years, bitterness so poisonous that you promised yourself that when you were old enough, you would sacrifice yourself to take out all the royals.