ꨄStuck in Spaceꨄ

Oneshot - Royalty/Alien Au (Not really Yandere but just read to catch the vibe)

Y/n wakes up in a cellar on a spaceship

Sano Manjiro, Hanemiya Kazutora, Sanzu Haruchiyo, & Haitani Brothers x Reader

They're all brothers in this story

Not fully proofread

I apologize if I get any Japanese etiquette or culture wrong, I literally have to research the culture for some of my fandom stories so if anything is wrong, please excuse my ignorance.

MY TR FANDOM WORKS ARE ONLY ON TUMBLR, AO3, AND WATTPAD UNDER EETHEREALGODDESS! REPORT IF YOU SEE IT POSTED UNDER ANYONE ELSE BUT ME!!!

Alien language is underlined

Stuck in Space

Waking up in an unknown cellar that looks to be something out of an exterrestrial movie is not comforting for a confused human. She pulls on the hem of the white hospital gown that's built like an oversized t-shirt. Her bare feet plastered on the floor as she stared at the bars in front of her. The dark blue walls appear from the dimmed light of the room, causing a purple tint. Weeping and exclamations of release echo in the room.

            Y/n repositions herself to sit criss - crossed as she wraps her arms around herself, preserving warmth from the cold air. She looks in the direction of the door opening as footsteps are heard walking in.

            "This group of humans was acquired from the most recent pick up." A sultry voice states. She listens as their presence comes from the left of the room, speaking in a language unknown to her. She crawls to the bars to get closer so she could try to decipher their words and see who has abducted her.

            "In this room, they are all females. In human terms, they range from eighteen to thirty-five years of age. They have all been deemed healthy enough to create an offspring, the new order for creating hybrid life as the royals are doing now."

          The being talking seemed to look like a normal human beside the antennas on his head, silver hair to the side as he holds a clipboard, a group of men following him as they analyze the prisoners. On both sides of the men, two large aliens that look to be the guards, looking nothing like humans walk with them, orbs straight ahead as they guard the men. She pulls back from the bars, crawling back to her spot before she could get caught in their eyesight, sitting in the same position with her knees propped to her chest.

          "I have to get out of here." She whispers to herself, biting her nail as she becomes antsy, the unfamiliar surroundings causing an incoming existential crisis. Her breath hitches as the footsteps become closer, covering her face with her arms as she lays her head down, hoping that feeling small would help her look tiny enough to ignore, not wanting her life to be penalized as she had no idea what could happen.