Her Step Husband

By Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|

|two|

679 41 75
By Namas48

Today when she was walking through a crowded hallway of the university to attend the class, a group of lecherous boys who were just studying here to flirt and irritate girls found her as their new victim. One of them smirked and gestured his eyes at her while indicating his companions. The other two guys also grinned and approached her.

One of them whistled while winking at the other one. Unaiza bit her lower lip as she felt their gazes on her. She corrected her glasses.

"Where are you going, Glasses?" A guy having hair reaching his nape asked her.

"Leave my way," Unaiza murmured.

"Aww. Baby can talk," he chuckled while clapping his hand with the other one's hand and both laughed loudly.

"Where do you want to go? I will guide you," the guy wearing a red shirt said.

Maybe they were thinking of her as some fresher. Recently first year had entered the university and there was ragging of students everywhere. But who were they to be blamed? Unaiza was as invisible as being absent from the university. She didn't even have any friends here.

"I can go by myself," she mumbled in anxiety as I tried to go past them but one of them again came in my way.

I narrowed my eyes in irritation. What was seriously wrong with them? Suddenly I felt them backing off as a tall shadow lurked over all of us. When I gazed up, I was stunned to see Huzaifa there. He was glaring at the long-haired guy who was perhaps the leader of this gang. They were probably a year junior than us yet they were thinking I was a fresher.

Huzaifa patted his shoulder and wiggled his brows. "What is happening here?"

"Why do you ask? Take your way," the long-haired guy said in irritation as he removed Huzaifa's hand from his shoulder.

"She is someone I know. She is my cousin and your senior. Got it?" He put extra stress on his every word as his dark brown eyes were digging on his face.

The color drained from the guy's face as he looked at both me and Huzaifa alternatively. He crunched his nose as he remembered that it was I who was that cousin and someone related to heartthrob and topper of the University Huzaifa Tashfeen Malik.

"Oh. We were just talking to her about...about a subject," the guy in a black shirt quickly retorted with an unstable smile to clear the air.

"Okay. Instead of Unaiza, do you want me to give you a class? She does not like to waste her time on some useless crap," he asserted as he gave a sly smirk to them.

The black-shirt guy took in a breath sharply. We were their seniors after all and they had messed up with Huzaifa.

"Chalo shabash. Phutto ab," Huzaifa muttered, as he moved his finger towards the other direction.

(A/N Translation: Come on, get lost now.)

The guys nodded and then left quickly. In all this while, Huzaifa never looked at her once. But Unaiza was already staring at him in awe. This handsome, dashing, and got guy had taken a stand for her. How could she not become affected?

Huzaifa finally turned towards her but all she was doing was gazing at him in stupidity while trying to hide her blush. She seemed more terrified than usual. Wearing a long purple loose shirt reaching her ankles with the same colored churidar pajama and a white dupatta draped over her chest, she was looking much simpler and more ordinary than ever to him. And the thick-framed glasses on her wheatish skin were completing her typical look. Her medium-length hair was tied in a high ponytail.

"Why didn't you break their jaws? Why were you listening to their bullshit?" Huzaifa lashed out at me.

She licked my lips in apprehension. "I tried to but they weren't listening."

Huzaifa slightly hit his forehead as he shook his head. "Come on, Unaiza. It doesn't take any energy to break some teeth. Try to stand up for yourself, stupid girl."

Didn't he know she lacked this skill? But she nodded nevertheless.

Unaiza lifted her shoulder while again glancing at him with gratitude. "Thank you, by the way, Huzaifa."

"You are most welcome. But remember, I won't be always available for you. Grow some witch kinda nails or vampire kinds teeth to wreck such jerks," he mumbled, moving his hand in the air.

She smiled at his words. She was just head over heels for him and this was one of the reasons.

"Going for class?" He asked.

Unaiza nodded. "Hmm."

They both were studying the same degree and hence sharing the same classes. He was gone now after that but she kept on looking at him.

Huzaifa helped me today.

She thought and her cheeks heated at this information.

________________

"Where did you go?" Inaya folded her arms over her chest as she confronted him. Although she could see him helping that ordinary cousin of his, however, she was just fuming with anger. She never liked that girl who was here to take Huzaifa's attention away from her anyway. But right now, she was furious that he who never wanted to bunk, had stopped to go over to her, wasting a lot of time.

"To teach some jerks how not to mess up with anyone and everyone," he announced calmly.

"No. You left me alone here because it was your so-called cousin in trouble. You didn't want to bunk, you don't want to skip an audition for me but you already wasted twenty minutes of that class for that ordinary girl," Inaya snarled, flaring her nostrils.

Huzaifa furrowed his brows at her. "What the hell is wrong with you, Naya? Why do you always complain? Of course, that bastards needed to keep in check when they would irritate someone I know. Unaiza is someone my Mom has always entrusted to me since we were in school together. I hate this jealous shit, to be honest. Don't irritate me like that again, Naya."

Huzaifa scowled at her before moving ahead. Inaya's jaw dropped seeing him going. She rushed after him.

"Oh Huzaifa, please. Don't be mad. I didn't mean it negatively," she muttered hurriedly to lift his mood.

Huzaifa who was already thinking today they had fought more than necessary, decided to end this already. He stopped and turned towards her.

"Fine then. This weekend, we will hang out together and have fun. Okay for you?" He asked with a smile.

"More than done," she grinned too.

After that, they both left for the classroom. The class was already started but the teacher didn't say anything because it was Huzaifa. The guy who was the topper and was always punctual.

Unaiza's heart trembled in ecstasy when she saw him entering the classroom. But when she saw that pretty girl Inaya, she felt weird. His girlfriend and the only girl he loved. Some wishes would never come true. Her wish to have Huzaifs's love and companionship was one of them.

________________

Aqia Mama had two sons. When she and her husband Tashfeen Papa brought me to her house, I got introduced to her sons. One was Haider Bhai who was quite older than me and the youngest was Huzaifa who was probably the same age as me. Haider Bhai was that nice, gentle flower boy next door kind of guy who was just like an affectionate elder brother to me. He showed me his video games, and toys and asked me my name. When he first time saw me, he cheerfully told his mother that I looked like a doll to him. Hence he has been calling me Gurya since then.

On the other hand, Huzaifa was an irritating, teasing, and cheeky kind of guy. He cared for me but loved teasing me as well. Unlike Haider Bhai, he didn't share his toys with me. Instead, he held my ponytails and chuckled by saying I looked like Ursula to him. Since then, he had been calling me either this or Glasses. But my heart was weird. It started beating for him. I started liking him. The way he spoke, the way he laughed and the way he played different sports made me head over heels for me. He became my childhood crush.

However, Huzaifa never considered more than Aqia Mama's relative living in their house. I, the girl so smitten by him used to work upon his every demand. We studied in the same school and he made me do his homework. But I loved everything about him.

I couldn't even believe that crush would grow more. After five years, Aqia Mama's daughter Hiba was born. And that was the time I started going over to Huzaifa's Aunt Tabinda Khala. She had a daughter Nisha Api. The nice, sweet, and beautiful Nishaa Api kissed my cheek when I first met her.

June 2020; Monday; 20:14

Years had passed and I grew up as a thirteen-year-old girl. But my craze for Huzaifa never died. We still studied in the same school and his habit of making me do his work didn't end. Instead, I adored it doing more. I was maybe like a pet for him who listened and obeyed him without questioning. But love was weird and so was I.

April 2023; Friday; 6:15 AM

So Dear Diary, my lovely friend, I am again near you hehe. Aqia Mama and Khala Ammi had decided to marry Nisha Api and Haider Bhai. Their engagement date was fixed too. I didn't know about Nisha Api but Haider Bhai definitely loved her. He seemed to be so happy about this union.

July 2023; Tuesday; 12:23 AM

It's raining cats and dogs right now. And we were at Khala Ammi's house. But Nisha Api was nowhere to be seen. She went to college in the morning but she was not back yet. Haider Bhai and Huzaifa had gone to look for her. I hope she will come back safely.

July 2023; Tuesday; 4:30 PM

Oh my Allah. What happened? Nisha Api was back. But not with Haider Bhai. But her other cousin. Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad. Haider Bhai had broken their engagement by saying Nisha Api had an affair with Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad. How could this happen?

September 2023; Wednesday; 2:30 PM

Nisha Api was married to Ruhaan Bhai. He was really so handsome that I was dumbstruck for a moment. His eyes showed the love he had for her. I hope she will remain this happy forever.

February 2031; Thursday; 3:15 AM

Last night something bad had happened. We went to Nisha Ali's house for Azan's first birthday party. When we were back, Ishmal Bhabi was seen with a guy in the kitchen. Aqia Mama slapped her, humiliated her, and yelled at her. But I was pleasantly surprised by seeing Haider Bhai taking a stand for her. However, there was something that was wrong. Haider Bhai said that he wouldn't live with us now as his wife was disrespected here. I tried to stop him but he didn't listen. Maybe he was right. Ishmal Bhabi didn't deserve this.

May 2033; Friday; 2:14 PM

Haider Bhai is coming back after one and a half years to meet us. I am so happy. I hope everything will turn out to be well and he start living with us now.

She put the pen aside and closed the diary before putting it back in its usual place in the drawer. Standing up, she decided to go to the market to bring presents for Haider, Ishmal, and Jannat. They will be coming in the evening. Just a few hours were remaining. She also needed to purchase different adornment things for decorating the house to welcome Jannat.

Unaiza walked towards Huzaifa's room direction. His room was on the second floor. As she strode upstairs, she heard the faint sound of a melody. She raised a brow thinking what it was. It didn't feel like something coming from television. She knocked on Huzaifa's door but it was slightly ajar. From its slit, she could see what was happening inside and it made her jaw drop.

She pushed the door open and entered inside.

"Huzaifa, what are you doing?" She was looking at him with popped-out eyes.

_____________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hello readers!

How are you?

So here's the 2nd chapter.

A bit of insight is added regarding Ruhaan-Nisha, Ishmal-Haider here for those who hadn't read Book 1 and 2.

I kept it minimal to not make it boring for the people who have read both the books and also not to spoil these books.

Well, Huzaifa helped Unaiza. We're you expecting it?

What do you think he was doing in the end?

Plz vote and comment. ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 54.8K 54
**A Wattpad featured story** Bekhudi || بیخودی ❝ He gently dragged his hand around the delicate skin of my neck, slowly care...
278K 11.8K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
653K 31.7K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
251K 11.6K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...