FINE LINE - T. BRADFORD

By EstellaNovella

"You sunshine, you temptress" Tim Bradford x OC (Season 1 - 4x01) More

CAST
Playlist
PART ONE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
PART TWO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
PART THREE
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

5

4.4K 150 6
By EstellaNovella

"Let me see, let me see!" Angela exclaims as Mirana walks into the bullpen, back in her uniform after the range requalifications.

Mirana holds out her hand to Angela who gasps, examining the ring on her left hand. She whistles lowly as Nyla approaches before examining the ring.

"Bradford did good," Nyla says. "That's a knuckle duster"

"Hey!" Lucy greets the three women. "Banana, Tamara's here, in reception"

"We're celebrating soon," Nyla says, pointing at Mirana who nods before she walks away with Lucy.

Mirana walks into the reception with Lucy and Tamara hops up to meet the two women, thrusting a piece of paper at Lucy.

"Hey, I need you to sign this,"

"Tamara. Good morning," Lucy says.

"Good morning. Hey, Mirana, how's Isaac?"

"He's bueno," Mirana nods. "He's sleeping properly now"

"Oh wow," Tamara grabs Mirana's left hand, her eyes wide. "Now that is impressive"

"Nice right?" Mirana grins and Tamara nods.

"So what's up?" Lucy asks, diverting Tamara's attention back to her.

"Can you sign the title to the car?" Tamara asks. "Cops keep eyeballing it, and they're not gonna believe you gave it to me"

"You know, you still haven't confirmed our Tuesday morning appointment with the social worker," Lucy says. "We need to find you a real place to live"

"I'll be there. I promise," Tamara says.

"All right," Lucy nods before noticing a psych textbook in Tamara's bag. "Oh, hey. I was a psychology major"

"Cool, but it's just a class that I have to take," Tamara shrugs.

"Well, you might want to pay a little extra attention to it. I found that it really helped me understand what motivates people," Lucy says.

"So does living on the street,"

"She psychoanalyses everyone," Mirana says to Tamara who laughs as Lucy signs the form.

"The car is officially yours. Drive safe,"

"Thanks," Tamara says.

"You're welcome,"

Tamara leaves as Tim and Lawrence approach the two women.

"How's the puppy?" Tim asks.

"She's doing really great," Lucy nods and Mirana chimes in.

"Oh, she told me to tell you, uh, better luck next time at the range,"

"Get changed," Tim rolls his eyes as Mirana walks away laughing.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Can you believe I'm the Mid-Wilshire shooting champ?" Mirana grins at Tim who chuckles, shaking his head.

"Relax. You had a few good shots," Tim says.

"Hey, you won 40 bucks. I should get a cut of that," Mirana says.

"It's paying for takeout tonight," Tim says and Mirana grins. "But as your T.O., your successes are my successes. So you should be thanking me for training you so well"

"You're so engreidos!" Mirana teases Tim. "Hey is that-? That's Lucy's car"

"And he's trying to steal it," Tim says, pulling the car to a stop behind the man before they get out of the shop.

"Sir, step away from the vehicle," Tim says.

"It's mine," The man says. "I just bought it. But I can't get this stupid door to open"

"Who sold it to you?" Mirana asks, a small smirk dancing on her lips as she shares a look with Tim.

"This girl -- she sold it to me for 4 grand,"

"Oh Lucy's going to have a stroke," Mirana snorts.

"Am I in trouble?" The man asks.

"No, sir. Nope," Tim shakes his head. "Sorry to bother you"

"You have to push all the way down before pulling up," Mirana says. "The door mechanism hasn't worked properly for three years"

"Thanks,"

"So, are we telling Chen?" Tim asks and Mirana nods, lifting her phone to her ear.

"Hey, Lu, I have some news-"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Why are we here again?" Tim asks.

"Lawrence and Lucy are stuck at a crime scene so she asked me to come and talk to Tamara," Mirana says, leaning against the car. "I'm pretty sure they're still arguing over who is the better godparent"

"You're helping Lucy babysit this puppy?" Tim asks and Mirana rolls her eyes.

"She's a kid, Tim," Mirana rolls her eyes before her eyes widen. "Oh, Lucy's not going to like this"

Tamara walks down the street, a grin on her face as she sports new clothes, makeup, and jewellery.

"Bad puppy," Tim says and Mirana nudges him before approaching Tamara.

"You sold Lucy's car for new clothes?" Mirana asks, crossing her arms over her chest and raising an eyebrow.

"And earrings," Tim adds.

"It's my car. She gave it to me," Tamara states defensively.

"You know she gave you that car to sleep in," Mirana says. "Not to sell, undervalue by the way. You could have gotten at least two, maybe three grand more"

"Really?" Tamara asks.

"That's not her point," Tim says, pointedly glaring at Mirana.

"Right, not the point," Mirana nods before pointing a finger at Tamara. "Mala Tamara"

"We're really going to have to work on that or else our son is going to be a monster," Tim says before they turn back to Tamara.

"Do you have any idea what it's like to go to school every day with greasy hair and dirty clothes? So, yeah, I sold Lucy's janky-ass ticket magnet and bought a few nice things. I just want to feel normal for once," Tamara says and Mirana bites the inside of her cheek.

"And so where's the rest of the money?" Tim asks.

"It's in my college fund," Tamara says.

"Have you got somewhere to stay?" Mirana asks and Tamara nods.

"My cousin's place," Tamara replies and Mirana nods, scribbling on a business card.

"Here, if you can't reach Lucy, give me a call okay?"

"Alright," Tamara nods, taking the card and tucking it into her bag.

"If you tell Lucy I said this I'll deny it," Mirana begins and Tamara nods. "Those clothes are really cute, you've got good taste"

"Thanks," Tamara grins at Mirana before walking away.

"You're a bad influence on her," Tim says.

"She just wants to feel normal, I can't fault her for that," Mirana shrugs.

"I can already see who's going to be the disciplinarian between the pair of us," Tim sighs.

"Well, you permanently looked pissed and generally miserable, of course, it's going to be you," Mirana teases.

"All units B.O.L.O 211-armed just occurred. Suspect is male, Black, 6-foot, black pants, blue hoodie. Weapon a handgun,"

"Come on," Tim says. "Let's get to work,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 2.5K 24
"You know it's not the same as it was" TIM BRADFORD X OC (Season 4-?)
185K 4.2K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 Šī¸ derekhalekolmlover
54K 1.5K 75
Mike Montgomery x OC Season 1-4 Book 1 of 2 Šī¸ derekhalekolmlover
10.2K 288 9
"Are you sure you don't want to go?" Tim asked. "Yes, I want to stay!" "I want to be where you are, you are my safe place!" Kira said. Tim Bradford x...