Life Series Oneshots

By Stars_And_Clouds837

Just a collection of oneshots about the Life Series because I have an overactive brain, Yay! I started this o... More

My King
The Passage Of Time
We're The Bad Boys
Allergies
Sleep For Me
Those Gosh Darn Horns
A Destined Relationship
Be Ready To Decorate (Part One)
Be Ready To Decorate (Part Two)
The Curse
100 views!!!
Us Against The World
My Red Flower
We Hit 200!
The Best Invisible Friend (Phasmophobia)
Reunion (Empires 2)
The Begining Of Spring
Untouchable
THANK YOU FOR 1K!!!
If She Was Free (Poem)
Oh I Hate The Mimic (Phasmophobia)
The Unknowing Lover
The Apologies I Wrote To You
Before The War
After Death (Hermitcraft Season 10)
Oh The Memories
They're Little: Children (Part One)
The Plan: Children (Part Two)
They Reverse: Children (Part Three)
Please Read
This Feeling
Winners (Poem)
Just Ren
Love Lasts Forever
I Made A Cake?
Incorect Quotes 1
Will You- (Songfic)
It Would've Happened Anyway
Incorrect Quotes 2
I Can See You (Songfic)
Love Right Before The Zombie Plagueβ„’
Incorect Quotes 3
So What If They're Not Morning People?
Hello There, Please Read!
Q and A!
HELLO THERE! 🌌
I HAVE A NEW BOOK!!!!!
The Ghost Likes You And So Do I (Phasmophobia)
In A Field Of Flowers
If The World Was Ending (Hermitcraft Season 8/9)
Heart For A Heart
Incorect Quotes 4
This One's For Ya'll
One Broken Glass
Are You Really Alone? (Part One)
Are You Really Alone? (Part Two)
Limited Life
Sorry, WHAT? (10k!?)
Once Again I'm Asking

What A Dare

280 8 9
By Stars_And_Clouds837

Third Life

Scott x Jimmy

Scott stared Ren down with an unflinching gaze. Ren held his hand out in an act of invitation. The wolf hybrid pushed his sunglasses up his nose, and his ears perked up in interest. He wore a cocky smile and looked quite confident.

“You're on.” Scott said, clasping Ren's hand with his own.

“What are the stakes?” Ren asked, “You can't have a bet without stakes.”

“Loser has to protect Scar for a day.” Scott said, a small smile growing on his face.

“Deal.”

Scott smiled. With the number of easily flustered gays on the server, this would be a piece of cake. The challenge to make as many people as they could blush was going to be easier than Scott thought.

*****

“Hello Scar!” Scott called as he walked through Scar’s front door. 

“Hello, hello!” The con artist called, walking over to greet Scott. “What can I do for you today?” 

“Oh nothing much. I just came to see my favorite desert dweller.” Scott pulled out one of his trademark smiles and brushed some hair out of his eyes. 

Scar reacted quickly, pulling out some of his own charm. “Well I’m doing just lovely, now that you’re here, of course.” Scar winked at Scott and smirked.

Scott couldn’t help but laugh. It was so funny whenever Scar started flirting with anyone. 

“Well I am glad you think about me in such a nice way.” Scott took a step closer and booped Scar on the nose. 

This created the desired effect, causing the brunet to blush, turning his cheeks into a light shade of pink. 

“Yes!” Scott cheered, pumping his fist in excitement. He whipped out a piece of paper and marked down his first win. 

“What just happened?” Scar asked, looking confused.

Scott explained about his bet with Ren (leaving out the bit about having to protect Scar), and Scar laughed and assured that he was happy to help with knocking the self-appointed king down a few notches. With a smile and a wave, Scott headed out with his sights set on a new target. Etho.

*****

“Hello Etho!” Scott called as he walked across the wool bridge to Etho’s very flammable base.

“Oh hello Scott!” Etho greeted a confused look painted on his face. “What caused you to come over here?”

“Oh nothing in particular.” Scott said as Etho descended from the top of his castle.

“If you’re here for arson, may I direct you to a very wooden house over on that there hill?” Etho pointed over in the general direction of Joel’s house.

“Oh I’m not here for anything like that.” Scott promised, patting Etho on the shoulder.

“Then why are you here?” Etho asked, “We’re not allies.”

“Hmm.” Scott hummed in agreement, giving Etho a contemplative stare. “We may not be allies, but I feel like we’re friends, right?”

Etho gave Scott a blank stare. Dammit. Scott thought, I’ve got to pick up my game!

“Something like that.” Etho sighed, pulling down his mask and taking a drink of water.

“You know you should take your mask off more often.” Scott noted, not at all lying. “You have a lovely smile, and we don’t get to see it nearly enough.”

This comment surprisingly caused Etho’s cheeks to flame red as he quickly pulled his mask up again. Scott smiled and turned away from Etho, riding the high from his second win of the day.

“Thank you for your time.” Scott called as he walked away, leaving a flustered Etho behind him.

*****

Scott wandered deeper into the swamp, and he soon arrived at Tango’s game he was calling ‘Dare To Flare’. Scott reached the game, and he soon found the maker himself working on the finer redstone details on the roof.

“Tango?” He called, and the blaze born popped his head over the side of the roof.

“Hello Scott! How are you?” Tango jumped off the roof and landed in the water beside Scott.

“Good!” Scoot smiled as Tango brushed off his hands and walked into the building.

“Well what can I help you with?” Tango asked, pulling on his goggles before he started working on some redstone.

“I wanted to ask you about the game.” Scott said, sitting down on the ledge watching as Tango worked.

“Oh fire away then.” Tango said happily as a cloud of redstone puffed up in his face.

“What's the prize at the end?” Scott asked with a glint of interest sparking in his eyes.

“Oh a little bit of this, a little bit of that.” Tango said mysteriously.

“You have no idea, do you?” Scott asked as Tango worked.

“I have lots of ideas!” He sputtered, waving his hands around.

“I'm sure you do.” Scott commented, dropping down beside Tango, looking over his shoulder.

“Oh back off Scott.” Tango sighed, punching him lightly in the shoulder. “Why don't you go and bother your boyfriend instead.”

“Hey!” Scott protested as Tango walked away from him. “Jimmy's not my boyfriend!”

“And yet you still know who I'm talking about.” Tango called over his shoulder as he opened up a chest on the other side of the room.

Scott blushed profusely and quickly escaped the situation, Tango's laughter echoing through the swamp.

That was a failed attempt. He decided, I've better try someone else. But who? Let's try Bdubs. He's easily embarrassed.

*****

Scott walked up to the Crastle, humming a little tune, and he was greeted by a sword to the face.

“What are you doing here!” Bdubs growled, shoving the sword closer.

“Just here to see you.” Scott smiled, pushing the sword away. “We don't talk nearly enough.”

“We talk enough.” Bdubs sighed, putting his blade away.

“Do we?” Scott asked, brushing a strand of hair out of the builder’s face.

“Y-yes we do!” Bdubs cried light red tinting his cheeks.

“Victory!” Scott smiled and then proceeded to explain the bet to a very confused Bdubs.

“Oh you're gonna win, alright!” Bdubs cheered, a smile spreading over his face. “No one flirts as much as you!”

“Thanks Bdubs!” Scott smiled and gave him a hug. “You're number three, so I thank you.”

“Who else did you get?” Bdubs asked, curiosity shining through his features.

“Scar and Etho.” Scott responded, smirking at the look of shock Bdubs wore when he said that he'd gotten Etho to blush.

“How!” Bdubs cried, flinging his arms up in the air.

“Like you said, I'm just better.” Scott smirked, running his fingers through his cyan hair. “Well I've better get going. Lots of work to do.”

“You've better beat Ren.” Bdubs said, waving as Scott turned to go.

“I will.” Scott promised, rubbing his hands together. “Who should I hit next?”

“Jimmy.” Bdubs declared, a smug look in his eyes. “Let's see how you react.”

“Bye Bdubs.” Scott sighed, walking away.

“Bye Scott!” Bdubs smiled evilly. “Who knows? He might just make you blush!”

*****

Scott arrived back at his base and walked through the flowers kicking at tufts of grass. Scott sighed and fell over, wondering if three was enough to beat Ren.

No, it won't be. He sat up, pulling his knees to his chest. I need at least one more. I could go and see Grian? He's a wild card and could go either way, but the desert is while away. Jimmy is my best bet if I want to win.

“Do I want to win that badly?” Scott asked, rubbing his face, wondering how petty he would be. “Yes, I do want to win.”

“Scott?” A voice called from behind him, causing him to jump up in terror.

“Oh my God!” Scott cried, laughing softly, clutching at his chest.

“Did I scare you?” The avian laughed, sitting down beside Scott, his wings rustling in the light breeze.

“No.” Scott said, looking away in embarrassment.

“Hmm.” Jimmy hummed and leaned back on his hands, stretching out his wings.

Jimmy tilted his head back, and a smile of content spread over his face. Scott found himself staring at Jimmy, taking in his blond hair and his soft features. Jimmy looked over at Scott and smiled sweetly. Scott blushed and looked away, cursing the fact that Bdubs was right.

“Scott.” Jimmy said, turning to face him.

“Y-yes.” Scott stammered mentally, shouting at himself.

“You're really pretty, you know that, right?” Jimmy asked, brushing a piece of hair out of Scott's face.

The breath rushed out of Scott's lungs, and he could tell that his whole face had gone bright red.

How does he do this to me?  Scott wondered, looking down and away from Jimmy's piercing eyes.

“Hello?” Jimmy asked, cupping Scott's cheek, lifting his face up.

“H-hi.” Scott stuttered, overcome with the closeness of his face.

Jimmy leaned impossibly closer and pressed his lips to Scott's cheek. He wove his fingers through Scott's pulling his hand to his chest. Scott gasped and leaned into the touch as Jimmy pulled away a smug smile on his face.

“I win.” He whispered, pulling back further.

“Win what?” Scott choked out, squeezing Jimmy's hand tighter.

“Blush-off or whatever you and Ren are calling it.” Jimmy whispered, brushing his fingers along Scott's cheek. “You know I'm kind of hurt that you didn’t start with me.”

“Sorry.” Scott sighed, falling backward.

Scott lay down in the grass, and he heard the tell tale thump of Jimmy falling down beside him. Scott blushed again as he felt Jimmy's fingers thread through his.

“I just have one little question.” Jimmy asked, pulling Scott up into a sitting position.

“What is it?” Scott whispered as Jimmy leaned closer.

“Do you love me?” He asked, booping him on the nose. “Or is this a ruse for the blush-off?”

Scoot didn't know how to respond, so he just leaned in closer and cupped Jimmy’s cheek, causing the avain's face to light up a bright red.

“That's four.” Scott whispered, and then he kissed Jimmy, pulling him closer.

Jimmy wrapped his wings around Scott, and it was the most wonderful feeling ever. Scott threaded his finger through Jimmy's hair, and the canary chirped in happiness. Jimmy cupped Scott's face and rubbed his thumb gently over his cheek.

The two pulled apart, and Scott grabbed his communicator out of his pocket and opened up the chat. Jimmy looked over confused as Scott quickly typed out a message.

Scott- Ren, I have 4.

Ren- How? I've only got 2!

Tango- I'm so confused.

Scar- Ha, YES!

Bdubs- So are Jimmy and Scott a thing yet?

At this Scott sighed and buried his face in his hands. Jimmy laughed and quickly messaged Bdubs back.

Jimmy- I think so.

Grian- YES!

Cleo- Whooo!

Tango- Knew it!

Martyn- Victory! Bigb you owe me 3 diamonds!

Bigb- Dang. Nice going Jimmy.

Skizz- Yeah baby!

Bdubs- Scott talk to me buddy! Are you two dating now!?

The chat seemed to be holding its breath, waiting for Scott's response. Scott groaned and fell backwards again but this time he somehow managed to end up sitting on Jimmy. Scott blushed and Jimmy ran his fingers through his hair.

“What's wrong, Petal?” Jimmy asked, hugging Scott closer.

“I don't know what to tell them.” Scott sighed standing up and pacing.

“Well you can tell them that I love you, and I'm yours.” Jimmy said.

Scott wiped around to stare at him, a look of surprise spreading across his face. “You're mine?”

“Yes.” Jimmy nodded, handing Scott a poppy.

“Thank you.” Scott whispered, pulling his communicator back out to type one word to everyone else.

Scott- Yes.

And then the chat exploded.

That was probably my favorite one to write so far! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 1.6K 30
Business bay but the have a secret Tommyinnit LukeOrSomething Bitzel Timedeo Wisp Inspired by nachaan Platonic deoinnit (do not ship in real li...
250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
11.9K 196 11
When I say Stiles ship oneshots, I mean Sterek and Sciles one shots. Some of the chapters wont have a prominent ship, or a ship at all. I call those...