FINE LINE - T. BRADFORD

By EstellaNovella

"You sunshine, you temptress" Tim Bradford x OC (Season 1 - 4x01) More

CAST
Playlist
PART ONE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
PART TWO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
PART THREE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

39

4.9K 191 23
By EstellaNovella

7 Weeks Later

Mirana watches the news footage which is covering the death of Officer Chris Rios which had occurred a few days earlier as she eats her ice cream when a knock sounds on the front door.

"Kojo, stay," Mirana says but the dog ignores her. "Or don't"

Mirana opens the front door to reveal Nyla on her doorstep. The woman had a deep set frown on her face causing Mirana to sigh.

"I'm on maternity leave," Mirana points at her stomach. "This had better be important"

"I need your help," Nyla says.

"Come in," Mirana says.

"What's so bad that you need the over-pregnant lady?"

"Armstrong's a dirty cop," Nyla says, sitting next to Mirana on the couch. "He's framing Nolan and I for being dirty. Evidence has been planted in Nolan's house so he's under investigation"

"Okay, what can I do?" Mirana asks.

"I know I'm asking a lot but Nolan went to speak to Rosalind Dyer yesterday and she's refusing to speak to anyone but you,"

"How strong is the case against Nolan?"

"Almost air tight in the eyes of I.A.," Nyla says and Mirana sighs.

"Help me off the couch please," Mirana says to Nyla.

Nyla quickly rises from her seat, offering Mirana a supporting arm as she helps her friend stand.

"Let's go to the station," Mirana says. "I'm gonna raid the break room for food before facing that whackjob"

"Sounds like a plan," Nyla nods. "How are you feeling?"

"God, we've tried it all Ny," Mirana sighs. "Spicy food, exercise, sex. Lots of sex. But this child does not want to leave my womb"

"Lila was the same," Nyla pats her shoulder. "It sucks but the pay off is worth every minute"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"You really shouldn't be here," Grey says to Mirana, helping her sit in one of the desk chairs.

"Rosalind has demanded she speaks to me," Mirana says. "Considering her prodigy stuck me in a barrel in the ground and I lived, I'd like to tell her to fuck off and that she's a mega bitch to her face"

"You're past your due date," Grey says.

"And?" Mirana raises an eyebrow. "Nolan and Nyla are being framed, I'm not just going to sit at home waiting for this bladder abusing monster to leave my womb"

"Instead you're going to go and confront Rosalind Dyer?"

"Why not?" Mirana shrugs as Tim walks over to where she's sitting.

"This is a terrible idea,"

"I've tried," Grey says to Tim.

"Rosalind is behind bars," Mirana says. "And I have no problem punching her through the bars"

"You really shouldn't-"

"Timothy, are you trying to tell me I cannot do something as simple as speak to a psychopath because I'm pregnant?"

"Okay, full name-"

"Bradford, don't. She will cut you,"

"He's right,"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Tim keeps a hand on Mirana's back as they walk through the prison, following the guard to the room where Rosalind is waiting for them in a cage.

"You can still go back," Tim says.

"She won't talk to you," Mirana shakes her head. "Loco people tend to work that way"

"She's in there,"

"We have a few questions to ask you. Shouldn't take long," Tim says when he walks into the room.

"Mm. This is about John, isn't it?" Rosalind asks, staring at Mirana who shifts uncomfortably.

"We know you talked to him about Armstrong yesterday. Can you describe the content of that conversation?"

Rosalind ignores Tim as she addresses Mirana. "You know, I am so impressed with you. The way you handled what was obviously a very traumatic experience -- it's inspiring"

"I have a psychopath's approval, marvellous," Mirana rolls her eyes.

"Rrow. So defiant. Just like you were when the lid came down on that barrel. You know, it must have driven Caleb crazy -- denying him the fear he so desperately wanted to see in you. Especially after you managed to let the other girl escape and then poor James died, he was the smarter of the two"

"How --"

"Do I know that?" Rosalind chuckles softly. "You think the camera in the barrel was for Caleb?"

"Oh my god," Mirana whispers.

"Don't listen to her, Mira," Tim says. "She's just playing mind games. She knows she has no power"

"Oh, I am totally playing mind games. But I'm not lying," Rosalind begins to sing a familiar song that has Mirana on the verge of vomiting. "Bury me beneath the willow, under the weeping willow tree. So he will know where I am sleeping, and perhaps he'll weep for me"

Mirana swallows as Tim glares at Rosalind, moving so he's standing in front of Mirana, shielding her from the monster in the cage.

"Knock it off," Tim snaps.

"Ah. The fierce protector," Rosalind hums. "Is that your baby in her womb, Officer?"

"We're done here," Tim says before leaning down to talk to Mirana. "Let's go. We'll have I.A. follow up,"

Mirana nods, allowing Tim to begin to lead her from the room. But Rosalind's voice causes them to stop in their tracks

"Armstrong's lasted this long because his contingency plans have contingencies. Whatever you've already found, there's more,"

"He's got a go bag," Mirana says and Tim nods, lifting his phone to his ear.

"Lopez, I got something for you to chase down," Tim says and Mirana winces.

"Uh Tim," Mirana pats his arm and he hums in response. "My water just broke,"

Tim looks down to see a puddle of water forming around Mirana's feet and his eyes widen in shock.

"Okay, Angela, tell Grey we're going to the hospital," Tim says into the phone.

"I'm not giving birth in a prison," Mirana says. "So get walking Timothy"

"Trust me, I have no intention of letting that happen," Tim reassures her, glancing over at Mirana with concern. "Just hang in there. We'll get you to the hospital in time."

"Need me to grab the hospital bag?"

"Get Chen to bring it over, she has a key, I need you to find this go bag,"

"Tim, hang up the fucking phone and get me out of here!" Mirana snaps.

"Bye Lopez," Tim says before sticking his phone in his pocket and wrapping his arm around Mirana's waist.

"Is everything alright?" The guard asks them.

"Sorry about your floor," Mirana says with a wave.

Tim is quick to collect their weapons from the front office before helping Mirana into the car. He all but sprints to the driver's side as Mirana groans loudly.

"Deep breaths," Tim says.

"Fuck your deep breaths, I need the drugs," Mirana groans. "We're calling him Lucifer"

"We're sticking with Isaac," Tim says as he turns the lights and sirens on.

"Can you do that?"

"I suppose I'll find out later on," Tim says, peeling out of the parking lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.4K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 Šī¸ derekhalekolmlover
66.6K 999 22
Luke x OC [Season One Completed] ever since she ran away from home to live with her best friend julie and her family, jade hasn't been able to play a...
10.6K 301 9
"Are you sure you don't want to go?" Tim asked. "Yes, I want to stay!" "I want to be where you are, you are my safe place!" Kira said. Tim Bradford x...
7.5K 341 21
𝐇𝐞đĢ 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭đĸ𝐟𝐮đĨ đŦ𝐨𝐧𝐠 đĨ𝐮đĢ𝐞𝐝 𝐡đĸđĻ đĸ𝐧, 𝐡𝐞đĢ đĨ𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛đĨ𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐚đĸđĢ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞đĢ đĸ𝐜𝐲 𝐛đĨ𝐮𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞đŦ. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞īŋŊ...