𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐞

بواسطة v_nuslvr

"If you ever try that shit again, I'll murder you and hide your body parts in a Ziploc bag." Sapphire Sanders... المزيد

Introduction.
1. Purple is a Horrible Idea For The Name of A Restaurant.
2. All Waiters Have Spinach In Their Teeth.
3. Dogs Make The Best Curse Words.
4. All Rich Fifty-year Old Men Should Be Crucified.
5. Ohio is A Dangerous Place For People Struggling With Mental Health.
6. Waiters Should Never Be Let Near Public High Schools. Ever.
7. Only Demons Actually Enjoy Calculus.
8. Burn Anyone Who Doesn't Love Churros.
9. Never Forget Your Beloved Assassins.
10. All Doctors Are Spawns Of The Devil.
11. When Faced With Danger, Claim To Be In The Princess Protection Program.
12. Never Let A Self-Absorbed Freak Eat Your Fries.
13. Never Eat Raw Sausages Unless They Are Emailed To You.
14. It's Perfectly Normal To Be A Bitch And A Swiftie Simultaneously.
15. If You Have ADHD, Then Zeus Is Probably Your Dad.
16. Always Blame Your Ex For A First Degree Felony.
17. Stalkers Are Real, And They're Always Hiding At Carnivals.
18. When A Dying Aboriginal Kangaroo Tells You Not To Run, Run.
19. Guys That Play Basketball Enjoy Following Milo Murphy's Law.
20. Pedophiles Are Just Insane People That Actually Enjoy Twilight.
21. Sometimes, Obnoxious Morons Can Actually Change And Become Obnoxious Idiots.
22. Never Underestimate The Stereotypical Insane She Beast.
23. Being Jealous Can Always Be A Replacement For Curiousity.
24. Whenever You Get The Chance, Don't Forget To Chop Off Your Ex's Dick.
25. No Matter What You Do, Never Fall In Love With Girls Named Australia.
26.If You Didn't Know, All Large Settlements of Land Are Trevorian Colonies.
27. The Chicken Actually Crossed The Road Cause It Got Attacked By A Basketball.
28. The Worst Stereotype Ever Is Pretty Cheerleader And Elongated Man.
29. Why Don't Cockroaches Ever Just Give Up and Die?
30. Kissing Someone Without Their Consent Isn't Hot, It's Just Downright Insane.
31. Whenever A Waiter Stands Up For You, Just Know That He Poisoned Your Food.
32. I Love Texting Random Men I've Never Met At Night. It's So Aesthetic.
33. I Love Texting Random Women I've Never Met At Night. It's Esthetic.
34. Whenever A Waiter Yells At You For No Reason, Kill Him.
36. Guys Always Stand In The Rain When Something Dramatic Happens - Part 1.
37. Guys Always Stand In The Rain When Something Dramatic Happens - Part 2.
38. Nothing Good Ever Comes Out Of Being An Edward.
39. Whenever Someone Randomly Appears From Spain, They're In Love.
40. If Beyonce Ever Dies, We Ride At Dawn.
41. Nights Are Unarguably The Best Part Of The Autumn.
A/N <3
42. Dudes Are So Good At Being Trash Collectors It's Almost Adorable.
43.Oh How I Love Adolescent Radioactive Jujitsu Predators.
45. Always Remember To Ask, What In The Everloving Fuck Is A Jabberwocky?
46. Never Forget To Hack Your Fake Date To Pieces On Your First Fake Date.
47. Always Remind Yourself That Being Sensitive Isn't Cringy.
48. Remember Those Raw Emailed Sausages? Exactly. You Don't.
49. Insanity is a Blessing, Not a Mental Illness. (Cam Made Me Say This).
50. You Only Live Once, So Why Not Break Into An Old Guy's Party?
51. Never Believe It When An Old Rich Man Asks You To Deliver Normal People Food
52. Do Not Ever Downplay A Raindrop That Seems Slow.

44. Iron Man Must Have Died For Nothing Because People Like Rachel Still Exist.

41 10 3
بواسطة v_nuslvr

Oh my fucking God.

I had just gotten to school, after being berated by Em again for wearing the most unfashionable shit ever.

Who actually had the time to dress up like a supermodel when going to school?

Anyway, I had already gotten my chemistry textbook from my locker and was heading to class, when I caught something in the corner of my eye.

It was one of the classrooms. The door and the windows had this kind of glass where you could see the outline of whatever was inside but you couldn't see it clearly.

But I knew what I saw.

I stared through the glass in the door for a few more minutes before kicking the door open and yelling,

"WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME!"

Immediately I said that, those two idiots got off each other.

Yes, it is what you're thinking.

Charlotte and Milo were smacking lips all over school property!

Well, not exactly all over school property, since he was pressed against the wall, and Charlotte was pressing him to the wall, and they were just totally-

TMI. I know.

I could see the blush in her cheeks even though she was black, and Milo basically just disappeared with a hoarse 'excuse me'.

Weird.

"Cam has got to hear about this-" I start, and she covers her hands in her face when she heard,

"Cam has got to hear about what?" He said appearing like the demigod he is.

"How the fuck did you even hear your name, dude?" I ask, and Charlotte looks like she wants to dig a deep hole and die in it.

"I heard my name, and appeared like the demigod I am. What did you expect?"

See.

"Now, what happened to Miss granger over here?" He says, pinching her burning cheeks.

She gave me a look begging me not to tell him what happened, and I pull Cam away from her.

"Cam?"

"Yes, Mr Weasley?"

"Stop acting like that tall dude with the weird obsession for the other dude with the scar on his forehead's mom and get to chemistry. I'll meet you there."

"Ugh. I'll go meet pOtTaH and ask him then. Now get to your potions class!"

And with that, he disappeared again.

"So. You wanna tell me what happened or you wanna talk about what mental illness Cam is suffering from today?"

"The second one?" She asks, finally removing her face from her hands.

"Oh, you knew that was never an option to began with." I chuckle, dragging her out of the class. "Cam's insane."

She rolls her green eyes, shoving me, and I laugh.

"Okay, but for real now. What was going on back there." I say, poking her arm repeatedly.

"Ugh, I don't know!" She says, slamming her back into a locker and sliding down it dramatically, like she had just gotten news that her gown for the ball had just been burned mercilessly.

"You should go join Cam at drama club." I say, sitting down next to her.

"What, so I'll get whatever generational disease he has?" She retorts, glaring at me.

I chuckle, cause it was actually the truth. Remember when I said Cam's parent's were crackheads? His grandparents are too.

But that's a whole different story.

"I don't know, it seems kinda nice to be crazy, and plus, you could get those bangs you've always wanted." I say, and she cracks a smile.

"Now tell me what was going on between you and pOtTaH!"

"I told you, I don't know! I was just going to class, and I met him, and we started talking from where we left off last two nights, and I walked into the wrong class, which was one of the newly fixed classes, and he followed me inside, and he made this really dumb joke about you going on a date with some crackhead, and it just happened!" She says, putting her face in her hands again.

"Hold on, me going on a date with a crackhead?"

"Sapphire, that's not the point here." She sighs, facepalming.

"I know, I know. But like, did you like it?"

She rolls her eyes, blushing harder.

"Of course I did, it's Camilo for fuck's sake! I just don't know if he actually meant it, or he was just bored, or if I'm just blowing things out of proportion and the kiss was totally imagined and-"

"Charlotte." I say, gripping her shoulders. "I was there too."

"That doesn't mean I couldn't have put some illusion spell and you could have saw something entirely out of this world-"

"Charlotte. You're not actually Hermione Granger."

"I know." She says dejectedly, wiping an imaginary tear from her eye.

"So, did you mean it?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said you weren't sure if he meant it, but did you mean it?"

"I-i don't know. I hope not."

"Why? Are you scared or something?"

"It's not like I'm scared, it's just-okay maybe I am, but it's only because I know him as this almighty heartbreaking dude who's only friends with dudes and loves basketball." She says, fiddling with her curly hair. "And that you're the only girl he talked to that he hasn't fucked."

"Well, that's a lie."

"He's dated other girls without doing all that hanky panky?"

"Pfft. No. Who told you he hasn't fucked me?" I ask, chuckling.

She stares at me with widened eyes, looking like she had seen a dying, talking kangaroo.

I've seen that.

"Relax, relax, of course I haven't done it with him, I'm not crazy."

"And that's exactly my point." She whines, sliding down the locker more and pretending to sob. "I'd be crazy to get in a relationship with him. What if he doesn't like the fact that I like Man United? What if he's grossed out by my absurd love for cheese? What if he's completely incompatible with me? What if the universe just doesn't-"

"So you do like him then." I mutter, interrupting her.

"That's already been established." She says, covering her face with her bag. "I just don't know what to do."

"Okay. I have a plan."

"I hope it doesn't involve lying that you had tickets to a a Mitski concert and driving me to some old warehouse to to coerce me into being an arsenal fan with threats of murdering Marcus Rashford like last time."

"Nah. It's gonna be worse." I say, and she groans. "Let's get to class, Miss Granger." I say, and I drag her up by her hand.

"Why do you guys keep calling me that?" She asks, as she puts on her backpack and we walk to chemistry class.

"Probably because you've been waiting for Hagrid to arrive at your door with your acceptance letter for Hogboils or some shit."

"It's Hogwarts." She corrects, chuckling, and we both turn the corner.

And you'd never guess the tragedy we saw in front of us.

Camilo Esteban DiAngelo was pressed against the wall, again, but this time, Rachel Alessia Ross was pressed against him.

And they were making out.

Now, if I were Charlotte in this situation, I would lie to him that I had tickets to a Kendrick Lamar concert, drive him to a random warehouse, and torture him till he admitted to a first class felony that he did not commit.

Intrusive thought.

Author's note <3

HELLO PEOPLE

Yes I know I keep disappearing but schoolwork is hard😭

I feel like this story isn't going anywhere lmao

I've been stuck on the same amount of views for weeks now💀

BUT ANYWAY

Don't forget to leave a comment and VOTE OR ELSE CAM'S GENERATIONAL MENTAL ILLNESS WILL GET YOU

Love,
Kayla🙈

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

122K 2.7K 35
An anxious homebody gets roped into her university quarterback's scheme to get back at both of their exes. **** Highest rating: #7 in books | 7 - 1...
A Player's Game بواسطة Alexis

قصص المراهقين

353K 8.1K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
4.5K 364 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
1.1M 43.9K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...