Surviving * Yellowjackets

By ykwr1ting_

A Yellowjackets fanfic Shauna shipman x fem!oc Please read the trigger warnings. Slow update Disclaimer: Al... More

Surviving
Cast
Aestetic
Act one:
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
Act 2 :
018
019
020
021
Imagines :
Yellowjackets imagines
Author note: please read
Author note: need opinion
NEW FANFICS!!

009

199 12 2
By ykwr1ting_

(🌲🏕️🦴)

"Seriously? How are there no berries?" Mari asked the group of teens who had been searching for berries as she kicked a tree.

"The birds could be picking them off. Or- or mice." Akilah replied as she stood up straight.

"I'd eat the crap out of a mouse right now." Van stock out loud causing Ryleigh to do a fake gag as it disgusted her.

"Ew." "Gross." Came from both akilah and mari.

"You know some animals live off eating their own vomit." Lottie stated the fact to the other four girls around her.

"Okay. Thanks for the image lot." Van replied kind of disgusted even after the comment she made not even a minute ago.

"Did dead cabin guy tell you that or do you guys just chat about blood and stuff?" Mari asked taking a hit at Lottie.

"No, we mostly talk about how Danny mears dumped you for his own cousin." Lottie threw back at her as she stood up from being crouched.

The comments had made Ryleigh laugh as it was nothing but true but she tried her best to hide it.

Lottie had walked past mari taking off to a different area to look as mari called after her.

"Hey, they're second cousins. And that's totally legal, you know."

"Doesn't make it not weird." Ryleigh said she walked over to where non of them had really check.

The Martin hadn't been in the right head space after finding out about Shauna's pregnancy. She wasn't herself anyone could tell. She knew she had to tell Shauna she knew eventually she just hadn't figured out how because she didn't want to stress her cause of the baby and she didn't want to cause a scene.

Shauna had started to realise Ryleigh extent of ignoring her and started to grow suspicious.

"Hey, we're heading back." Van shouted catching Ryleigh attention as she started walking back to them.

(🏕️🌲🦴)

Ryleigh had been awake unable to sleep as van and tai had came in together quietly.

Ryleigh had been sleeping downstairs again not wanting to have to sleep next to Shauna.

As they both came in Ryleigh had gave her a teasing look as to say 'what were you two doing by yourself' as van flipped her off then came back and laid down beside her.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

The next day they'd all been searching again for more food.

"I never thought I'd be desperate enough to eat a rabbit." Jackie spoke to them.

"Desperate times come with desperate measures." Ryleigh told her as she stood beside the girl.

"Oh well." Jackie said as Shauna stood up propert.

"I mean, what even is a rabbit? A squirrel with floppy ears and Pom-pom on its ass?" Jackie asked the other two causing Ryleigh to laugh which shocked the other two cause they rarely seen Ryleigh smile no matter laugh in the last few days.

"Like, why? What even is that?" Jackie continued.

"You know eighty-five percent of rabies are grass fed so they don't even eat carrots?" Ryleigh asked the two.

"What?" Jackie said as the face drop from sadness.

"What even is a rabbit?" Jackie asked from the new information.

"It's a rabbit. What is this question?" Shauna replied looking tired.

Jackie groaned as she saw there were no berries in the area they had now moved to before saying "I'd sell my firstborn for a cheesesteak right now."

"Jackie, you actually have to have sex to have a baby." Ryleigh said as she put her hand on Jackie's shoulder to which Jackie pushed her away with laugh.

"Oh, and to know all about sex do you?" Jackie asked cause Ryleigh was acting as through she was an expert.

"Yeah. I do actually." She responded in a cocky tone, the other two laughing in response.

"I would sell my firstborn for a cheesesteak though." Jackie said as she looked at the empty bushes again.

"Maybe stop talking about food?" Shauna asked as the thought made her sick.

"I think I miss cheesesteaks more than I miss Jeff." Jackie announced the new information as Shauna chuckled.

"That even possible?" She asked Shauna again.

As birds crowded in the trees Jackie spoke up again. "No, I miss Jeff more." As she crossed her arms.

"I miss his smell and.. the way he rub my wrist with his thumb when we were holding hands and.." Jackie trailed off as Shauna started walking away the other two following.

"I even miss his stupid Ace Ventura impressions." Jackie said as she nearly feel over something, but before she could hit the group Ryleigh had got her getting her back to her feet as Shauna glanced at them.

Jealousy.

Ryleigh had giving Jackie more attention to Jackie in the past few minutes than she gave to Shauna in the past few days. And Shauna was growing annoyed by it.

"He must be losing his mind right now. Did I tell you he said he loved me the day before we left?" the Taylor asked them causing them both to stop in there place.

"No, you didn't." Shauna responded now turning to face Jackie.

"Yeah. Yeah, I-i didn't say it back and.. I should have." The Taylor told them as Ryleigh hugged her from behind, Jackie putting one of her hands on one of Ryleigh's arm that had been around her leaning more into the hug.

"I'm sure he knows how you feel." Shauna said as she started to walk away after seeing how the two had been with their contact.

"Wait. Do you.. love him?" The shipman had spoke again.

"I thought that-" Shauna started before Jackie had cut her off. "I don't know. I.."

"I just shouldn't have made him wait that's all. I just got so caught up in making everything perfect and now if we die out here, someone else is gonna be his first, and I'm-" Jackie rambled on as she leaned into Ry who was beside her as Ryleigh put her arm around her.

Shauna had stoped putting her hand on a tree leaning against it.

"Who's. Hey, hey, hey. You okay?" Jackie asked dropping Ryleigh's arm and walking over to Shauna now standing in front of her.

The pregnancy symptoms. The first thing Ryleigh thought of which could make Shauna feel this way.

"Yeah, I'm hust hungry." Shauna replied to Jackie's concern, as she'd just lied to both Ryleigh and Jackie.

It was one thing hiding it from Ryleigh but hiding it from Jackie? It made Ryleigh think there was more to Shauna being pregnant.

"Oh. Here." Jackie said while reaching into her back pocket. "Take this." Jackie pulled out her last piece of breakfast.

"It's your last piece, I.." Shauna tried to stop Jackie.

"You need it more than me. Here." The Taylor said handing it over to Shauna as Ryleigh started walking away from the two back to the cabin.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

As Natalie and Travis had came back from 'hunting' they had a few whistles and Ooh's from the girls as they let go of eachother hand.

"Natalie and Travis stittin' in a tree." Laura Lee began to which a few of the girls joined in.

"K-I-S-S-I-" she tried to continue but was cut off by Lottie.

"I think they were doing a but more than kissing." She said with a smile at the two.

"Hey Nat, what exactly are you and flex hunting for out there anyway?" Mari asked from the porch while akilah done her hair.

"I hear it's beaver season!" Van exclaimed very proud of how fast she came up with it, as she held the wood Ryleigh had just chopped and pointed it a mari.

"Ah, sit and spin." Nat said flipping everyone off as Travis looked down.

"Is this why we don't have any food?" Jack I asked now standing on the porch throwing her hands to her side.

"Cause you've been too busy running for mayor of pound town?" She asked the two as she crossed her arms.

"Uh, go screw yourself?" Nat asked as Ryleigh had a come back. "Then wouldn't Jackie be the mayor of pound town?"

Letting go of the axe throwing it on the ground to pay more attention to this conversation. "Nice." Van said as she high fives Ryleigh.

"I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Nat's always down for a good time right?" The Taylor asked taking steps closer to Natalie.

"I can't magically conjure a deer Jackie. But keep taking bad and I'll find something to shoot." Natalie said also now getting closer to Jackie.

"Oh wow. Oh you're so tough." Jackie teased her as if she were looking a fight.

This had caught taissa, van and Ryleigh' attention scared a fight could break out any second between the two.

"I'm not scared of you burnout." Jackie was now trying to get in nats face.

"No. You're jealous." Natalie stated.

This whole fight had everyone's attention.

"Cause you're an uptight. Prudish little-" but she was caught off grade as Ryleigh had pushed Nat back who would throw hands any second.

Taissa had Jackie who seemed unfazed by the comment.

"Hey! Know it off." Taissa told the pair, as Travis had now came over trying to comfort Nat.

"Both of you!" Taissa finished as Jackie flipped them off walking into the cabin and Nat walking away with
Ryleigh as the brunette guided the way.

"I know how you feel Nat." Misty told her.

Before whispering to Nat but Ryleigh also over heard. "I have a secret boyfriend too. Shh." To which the two give Misty a weird look before Ryleigh took Natalie by the shoulders walking off again getting away from Misty.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Ryleigh and Lottie wouldn't normally be the two you would see alone as friends but when they need to they were.

"So, what has you out here?" Ryleigh asked as
Lottie had dragged her a bit far out with the gun.

"Just need a break, thought you might want one to." She said as they both sat down after a while of walking.

Before Ryleigh sat down she had decided to take her hoodie off due to being to warn from the walk throwing it down to where she was about to sit.

"Hey, what was that back there with Misty? Secret boyfriend?" Lottie asked her as she had overhead as well.

"I don't know. But I'm like eighty present sure coach Scott is gay." Ryleigh told her.

"Yeah, he never looks at our boobs." Lottie announced looking at Ry.

"Exactly, thank you." Ryleigh clapped her hands then pointed at bat making her laugh.

She as she had told van that she thought coach Ben was gay but she hadn't believed her.

"Wait, lemme see!" Only now realised that Ryleigh had a tatto running up her right arm.

Lottie pulled Ryleigh's right arm over flipping her it over to see the trail of stars running up it.

"This real?" The Matthews asked. "Yeah."

"How long you had this for?" She said. "Like a year I think?" Ryleigh questioned her own knowledge as she'd lost track of time.

"How'd you hide it so well?" Lot asked as she'd never seen this before.

"Never took my hoodies off and always wear long shirts." She replied as nag has already saw it there was no hiding it now.

"You got more?" Lottie asked out if curiosity.

She'd always been interested in getting tattoos but never spoke out out about it.

"Yeah." "How many?" The Matthews asked now holding onto both of Ryleigh's arms.

"Six." She answered honestly. "Including this one?" Lottie asked as she traced her hand over the star tattoo tracing up Ryleigh's arm.

"Yeah, including." She confirmed

"Where are the other?" Matthews asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" The Martin asked that got a reply do "yes I would." From the other girl.

Silence lingered the air for a second as Ryleigh had decided to show her.

"Ok, so I have this one." The Martin showed Lottie the inside of her left arm. The date she and Shauna had became girlfriends.

"Anniversary?" Lottie asked. "Something like that but I'm going to get it covered if removed when we get back." She told her.

"Oh, did you and the boyfriend break up?" Lottie baked to which Ryleigh decided to tell her "No, eh my girlfriend cheated on me." She had emphasised on the girlfriend so she knew Nat knew.

"Oh, congrats I guess. On the girlfriend part, not the cheating. You know what I mean" Lottie awkwardly trailed off not wanting ryleigh to feel bad.

"Then this." Ryleigh lifted up her right arm showing Lottie just an over her elbow as Natalie touched it tracing round it.

"Birth year? Nice." The Matthews told the Martin.

"And this." Ryleigh's lifted her trouser leg up showing Lottie the small smiley face she had down with ink and a needle.

"That one looks the worse. Do it yourself?" Lot had asked her getting a laugh back as this was the happiest she'd felt since find out about the pregnancy.

"Yeah, actually. It was my first and I was drunk, so." Ryleigh said sort of drifting off as she got ready to show her next one.

"Here, this one is my favourite." The Martin pulled her waistband down and pulled her T-shirt up revealing the small outline of a shark.

"You don't seem like the shark type of person Martin." She was told.

"Yeah, I always wanted a pet shark I got fish instead though."

"Pet fish? Must be a lot of work." Lottie commented.

"Not when you know enough to look after them." Lottie was told.

"So where's the sixth?" Lottie asked referring to the tattoos again.

"Not sure you want to see where that one is lot."

"Is it on your ass or something?" To that they'd both let out a laugh.

"No it's, uh under my boob."

"Let me see." The slightly taller brunette said.

"My boob or tattoo?" Ryleigh questioned as their faces were getting closer.

"Tattoo." Lottie said after a few seconds of thinking before sitting back again leaving Ryleigh there for a couple seconds processing how close they had been.

She leaned back against a tree before pulling her top up holding it with on hand as the other was carful to pull up a small bit of her bra careful not to flash Lottie.

"Heart?" Lottie asked seeing it for the first time. "Also a drunken mistake." Ryleigh whispered causing Lottie to lean over laughing as she found hilarious.

"You're one hundred present taking me to get a tattoo when we're rescued." Lottie told her trying to stop herself from laughing.

"If we get rescued." The Martin said with a straight face as Lottie had suddenly stoped laughing now.

"Yeah." Lottie said quietly as she stared at the Martin.

Lottie had never told anyone but a while back she'd had a crush on Ryleigh. She'd never told anyone mainly bacause it was in 1993 and if she'd told anyone they probably would've spread it. But also incase ryleigh found out and thought it was weird.

But now that Lottie had knew Ryleigh liked girls she'd started rethinking it and realised the crush had never went away. Times here ry would show up with hickeys or the girls where teasing her about her boyfriend (which turned out to be a girlfriends) Lottie had always felt a pit of jealousy form.

Now it was just a matter of if Ryleigh liked her back.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 302 11
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ❰❰ AFTER DARK ! ✿ lottie matthews x fem!oc . . . ❝ wait for the signal and i'll ...
412 30 4
" 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄. 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 ! " short summary inside! (l...
1.5K 131 7
an eye for an eye, i don't fucking care if you go blind. natalie scatorccioXfem!oc cover made by @mcclincys !!!
108K 6.4K 42
What do Talia Turner, Quinn Galen, and Rosalynn Taylor all have in common? They never should have been on the plane. But love blinded them and hunge...